#1 Edited by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one.

#3 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Current versions of Norrin and Strange?
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
Classic.
#5 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
Classic.
Oh dear. 

Team 2 is outclassed, in my opinion. Not only do they have fewer members, but they have two team members who are relatively useless against the members of Team 1 without any sort of prep. Norrin is the only hope they have.
#6 Edited by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:

Oh dear.  Team 2 is outclassed, in my opinion. Not only do they have fewer members, but they have two team members who are relatively useless against the members of Team 1 without any sort of prep. Norrin is the only hope they have.

1.I updated the OP to add another member to Team 2 so it's not uneven. 
2.You think the collective effort of Thor,Iron Man,Strange,Hulk and Ms.Marvel can bring down Norrin?
#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one, I feel like it's way too stacked against team two.

#8 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:

Oh dear.  Team 2 is outclassed, in my opinion. Not only do they have fewer members, but they have two team members who are relatively useless against the members of Team 1 without any sort of prep. Norrin is the only hope they have.

1.I updated the OP to add another member to Team 2 so it's not uneven. 2.You think the collective effort of Thor,Iron Man,Strange,Hulk and Ms.Marvel can bring down Norrin?
Thor and Strange are really the only plausible threats for a Norrin who isn't a fervent pacifist. At this point, it comes down too TP resistance, and if that doesn't work on certain members, intangibility and matter manip. most likely will. However, Classic Strange is on an entirely different level of power than any other incarnation of the character, but my knowledge on his unprepared feats is murky.
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
Thor and Strange are really the only plausible threats for a Norrin who isn't a fervent pacifist. At this point, it comes down too TP resistance, and if that doesn't work on certain members, intangibility and matter manip. most likely will. However, Classic Strange is on an entirely different level of power than any other incarnation of the character, but my knowledge on his unprepared feats is murky.
You know Strange has lost to Cloak, correct?
#11 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
...No. When was this?
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
...No. When was this?
I probably shouldn't have said this until I found the scans because now I can't answer the question LOL.
#13 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
...No. When was this?
I probably shouldn't have said this until I found the scans because now I can't answer the question LOL.
LOL, it happens. Do you remember if it was maybe a case of PIS? Or perhaps Strange was already hindered in some way..?
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
LOL, it happens. Do you remember if it was maybe a case of PIS? Or perhaps Strange was already hindered in some way..?
No I think it was explained how he pulled it off but I don't know much about Cloak's powers, I think there is more to it than transporting people and things.
#15 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: His "Darkforce" manipulation is somewhat similar to the powerset The Darkness possesses, albeit not as powerful or versatile. He can utilize intangibility, creates forcefields, solid objects to strike with, etc. In my opinion, Classic Strange is too versatile with his spells to be outwitted by Cloak.
#16 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Team... 1 wins. *sigh* Why do 2 of my favorites (Cloak & Silver Surfer) ALWAYS get shit team members?!

#17 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Dr. Strange and Thor? Team 1 ftw.

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has brought classic Norrin down before

#19 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomp ... wanted to argue for team 2 but didn't know how to.