Constatine Drakon Vs Lady Shiva

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Final Arrow

Now before this battle starts lets make a few things clear. Don't just come in and say Shiva wins or Drakon wins, back up your answers with a reply to the scenario. Now I know we don’t have many feats to go off for Drakon but please look at both characters before making a choice.

Shiva
Shiva

Drakon
Drakon

VS       

Link to Characters

Shiva

Drakon

Scenario

Shiva has just finished a fight with Connor Hawke and won. She is given one hour to regroup for her battle with Drakon, She is unaware of who she will be fighting. Drakon has just come from a fight with Wildcat which he also won; he is also given one hour to regroup and also has no idea who he will be facing next. The battle will take place in a Roman coliseum with no way out for the fighters, they will start forty feet from each other, and in between them are two small knives. Which they both are allowed to use if they reach them. It is mid afternoon on a hot day; both are tired but have to fight in order to stay alive who comes out the victor.    

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Want me to post all of the Drakon scans for people who might not know him?
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Final Arrow
@k4tzm4n said:
"Want me to post all of the Drakon scans for people who might not know him? "

That might be over kill, I placed a few in his Gallery before I posted the fight so people could judge his speed and skill. Or just go wild and post them all MWHAHAHAH XD.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Crom-Cruach

I go with Shiva. My argument is that while Drakons feats as k4tzm4m's scan have shown in other threads clearly prove while we know next to nothing about him, he's clearly a badas. But Shiva is by canon one of the 2 contenders for absolute best martial artist in DC, knows techniques that can kill in a single punch. She's nearly super-human in agility and killing accuracy. Every martial artist knows Shiva is the bomb in the DC universe.

And because of this, while Constantine Drakon has shown some serious skill, he simply hasn't done anything above and beyond Shiva and neither has he accumulated a long enough list of steady victories to convince me he's better then her

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Final Arrow
@Crom-Cruach said:
"I go with Shiva. My argument is that while Drakons feats as k4tzm4m's scan have shown in other threads clearly prove while we know next to nothing about him, he's clearly a badas. But Shiva is by canon one of the 2 contenders for absolute best martial artist in DC, knows techniques that can kill in a single punch. She's nearly super-human in agility and killing accuracy. Every martial artist knows Shiva is the bomb in the DC universe.  And because of this, while Constantine Drakon has shown some serious skill, he simply hasn't done anything above and beyond Shiva and neither has he accumulated a long enough list of steady victories to convince me he's better then her "

I can agree with this, but it is also because of or lack of knowledge around Drakon that I also think he stands a very good chance against Shiva, would it really kill DC to use him in a fight against someone who is not in the Arrow family!!!. His speed is crazy, this coming off the back that she has just fought Connor who in their last match gave Shiva a very good run for her money, she will be tired and going against an unknown enemy. The thing that annoys me about Drakon is they just don't use him enough to get a real feel of what he may be able to do. He beat Connor with ease in the three battles he has faced off against him and often Connor has had back up all be it in the form of Mia and shift. 

The last time we saw Drakon was when he was fighting Connor and Mia again and the only reason he lost was due to the JLA showing up. It would be good if DC actually used him in a one on one fight with someone so we can gage him. I do think he has the skills to beat Shiva if she is a little slower then normal. Hence why I put her against Connor and him against Wildcat, I think Shiva is a all round better fighter. But im still not sure of an outcome between the two.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Final Arrow said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
That might be over kill, I placed a few in his Gallery before I posted the fight so people could judge his speed and skill. Or just go wild and post them all MWHAHAHAH XD. "

LOL.  I'll stay out of this one.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Final Arrow
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Final Arrow said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
That might be over kill, I placed a few in his Gallery before I posted the fight so people could judge his speed and skill. Or just go wild and post them all MWHAHAHAH XD. "
LOL.  I'll stay out of this one. "
LOL no go for it, not many others seem that interested  
:(.
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Cats

Bump