Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

No Caption Provided
VS
No Caption Provided
Scenario1: random encounter, standard equipment .
Scenario2: a week of prep and knowledge.
Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

come one! anyone?

winfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By winfred

saints of killer

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By beatboks1

Considering that Saint of Killer has power from selling his soul, and Johnny has beaten the most powerful "buyers" of souls my money's on Hellblazer

jcj145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By jcj145

I don't know very much about Constantine and nothing about Saint of Killers, but I just read Saint of Killers page and I'd have to go with him in this fight. The guy killed his universes version of the devil and god, had a nuke dropped on him and stood right back up, and his pair of colt pistols never miss and are always fatal so yeah I'm gonna go with him.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By beatboks1

@jcj145 said:

I don't know very much about Constantine and nothing about Saint of Killers, but I just read Saint of Killers page and I'd have to go with him in this fight. The guy killed his universes version of the devil and god, had a nuke dropped on him and stood right back up, and his pair of colt pistols never miss and are always fatal so yeah I'm gonna go with him.

Constantine did that too, without a gun. He also beat the devil 4 other times, and made "god" do what he wanted. . the almighty was convinced that John would take over hell and didn't like what he thought that would mean so just did what John wanted.

jcj145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jcj145

@beatboks1: I didn't know that. I went back and read Constantine's page on here to understand more about him and one of the things it mentions is that he is more of a brains over brawn type of fighter, and Saint of Killers essentially seems to be unkillable so I just don't really see how 1 on 1 Constantine can take him. He could distract him, slow him down, out smart him and the like, but that would just turn it into a battle of attrition against man who won't stop.

Plus according to each's page Constantine seems to need help and sometimes relies on Papa Midnite, Swamp Thing, and others like Zatanna, where as Saint of Killers just kills, you can drop millions of pounds of rubble on him and even a nuke (apparently both of which happened) and he just gets back up dusts himself off and keeps coming.

Personally I like Constantine more, but Killer of Saints just seems more dominant to me in a fight

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By emperorznb

Im betting on Constantine..

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Billy Batson

1 The Saint
2 ConJob
BB

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Stompa

First round only lasts one shot and constantine is dead. Second round i bet Constantine somehow resurects SoK's daughter and wife and the SoK walks away with tears of joy so Constantine wins this.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By _Zombie_

@Billy Batson said:

1 The Saint
2 ConJob
BB

This about sums it up. In a random encounter I see SoK dropping Constantine pretty quick. With prep and knowledge, John will be able to pull something off.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By grimlock

Saint is the bomb!

jcj145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jcj145

@Stompa: I dunno his universe's version of god offered to bring them back if SoK would leave him alone but SoK shot him anyway

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Stompa

Because SoK was pissed off he killed God i see no reason why he should kill Constantine anyway.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By beatboks1

@Stompa said:

First round only lasts one shot and constantine is dead. Second round i bet Constantine somehow resurects SoK's daughter and wife and the SoK walks away with tears of joy so Constantine wins this.

This or somehow ends up owning SoK's soul and making him his bitch the way he did to Gabriel.

Hadn't noticed the two round thing

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmegaDynasty

The God that SOK had killed wasn't on his throne. Apparently the throne is what gave him his Omnipotent powers, etc. Rather stupid, but that is how it is. So he was killed by SOK with the colts when not at full power.

jcj145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jcj145

I didnt understand it as the throne is what gave the powers, just that he abandoned it because Genesis was has equal in power and that was the first place Genesis would look for him so he left, and that was the whole reason he returned when Genesis no longer had a host in Preacher he thought any threat to him had passed.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jezer

@jcj145 said:

I didnt understand it as the throne is what gave the powers, just that he abandoned it because Genesis was has equal in power and that was the first place Genesis would look for him so he left, and that was the whole reason he returned when Genesis no longer had a host in Preacher he thought any threat to him had passed.

I remember reading the Saint of Killers admitting that his colts wouldn't do anything to God if he was to make it back to his throne.

jcj145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jcj145

@Jezer:I'll take your word for it cause everything I know about SoK is from his page on this site

Shaman94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOK for both rounds. He just doesn't put up with none of it. Johns most powerful weapons are his quick wits, such as pitting two demon lords against each other and nearly sending Hell into a Civil War, but Saint just doesn't care. And while John blackmailed The Presence, one of the gods of DC, Saint just killed his universes creator.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2