After some deliberation Constantine comes to the conclusion the world would be a much better place without those pesky Vamps so he embarks on a crusade to rid the world of them!
- Morals On
- Prep or No Prep is specified per challenge
- What John has access to is specified per challenge
- Hellblazer and New-52 feats are allowed
- Upon hearing that one of the X-men (Jubilee) is now a vampire John goes to take care of her. Her team-mates of course are totally not cool with this and want to protect her from the nasty English magician. Constantine has 5 days to look over plans of the "Jean Grey School For Mutants" but is only allowed 1 of those days to perform any kind of magic. The other 4 days are simply strategizing and reading info on the mutants. Because he's a nice sort of chap John does not want to hurt any of the other mutants only incapacitate them or KO. Jubilee is the only one he's prepared to kill. The mutants guarding the school are Kitty Pryde, Wolverine, Storm, Gambit and Magneto all of them are current versions. The mutants are aware that Jubilee is in danger however they are unaware of who it is and when exactly he intends to strike.
- Constantine then travels to Mystic Falls (The Vampire Diaries) his target? The family of originals that has set up shop there. His targets are Elijah, Rebekah, Cole, Finn and Kol. Unfortunately for John his presence in the town doesn't go unnoticed and before he knows it the vamps are onto him. He enters a house knowing that they cannot enter without someone inviting them in. The Vampires thinking they have him cornered give John 2 hours to come out or they burn the house down. However what they do not know is that ol'Johnny is packing wood (hah!), white wooden stakes to be exact. John now has two hours to set traps around the house he is in so he can stake the 5 originals. As soon as he is done much to the surprise of the originals he invites them in! Can kill them all?
- After killing the Originals Constantine decides its time to leave however he is captured by Klaus who unfortunately wasn't with his siblings at the time. Klaus is understandably pretty pissed that John has murdered his family but because of this he decides he wants to make John suffer for it so rather than kill him he takes him prisoner. John is tied to a chair and Klaus is debating when and how to kill him. Unbeknownst to Klaus John has a small piece of broken glass in his pocket. That he is using to cut through his restraints however it is going to take a long time to cut through. 24 hours to be exact. Can John use all his wits and cunning to talk the hybrid out of killing him for 24 hours despite the fact he murdered his family?
- Constantine comes across Blade one night on one of his drinking binges. Initially the two get a talking and end up making a bet. Who can kill the most vampires. Blade finds two buildings roughly the same size and area with roughly the same amount of bog-standard newbie vamps in them. Both of them have 1 day of prep. Whoever kills all the vampires in their buildings the fastest wins! (Blowing up said building is not allowed!)
- John then makes his way to Forks (i'm sure you can see where this is going). After stalking Edward for 4 days almost getting caught once due to him almost bursting out laughing when he finds out Edward sparkles in sunshine he decides to act. During that time he hasn't prepped just gathered intel as Edward is rarely alone. Finally Edward leaves to go and hunt bunnies. John has 1 hour to prep with the intel he's gathered before going out to face Sir-Shinesalot.
- After returning to London John finds himself in the same situation as was portrayed in Hellsing OVA VI with the whole Millennium army of Nazi Vampires tearing up the place. Quickly making his way to his lair he then proceeds to grabs as many weapons and artifacts as possible before returning to the front line to aid the Hellsing organization who are barricaded in the houses of parliament. Constantine is given full control of whatever soldiers remain of Hellsing. Jonh must use all his skill and strategies to keep the Vampire army at bay for 24 hours until Alucard gets back.
- Upon realizing that Alucard is infact a Vampire Constantine is not best pleased and decides to put an end to him. Alucard is as he was when he fought Anderson. Constantine has Helena's nail. Can he succeed where Anderson failed?
- After his escapade in Mystic falls John has attracted the attention of the Witch coven including the Bennett Witch. To win John must beat all 13 of them in succession in a magical duel. John has no prep for this round.
Can John take every round?