Drakon kills task master.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FinalStar86

I want to say Tasky but k4tzm4n will eventually come here and shoot down any argument I make for him...

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FinalStar86

Awww what the hell, here goes

I haven't seen anything that would put Drakon above Tasky in terms of skill, from what I've seen its Drakon's speed that lets him manhandle the Arrow family.  
Keep in mind though that the arrow family has on credible fighter [who's partially incompetent] I don't think Drakon's speed would overwhelm Tasky, he can catch bullets and can do can also deflect arrows from Hawkeye.  I think his reflexes are sufficient to where Drakon won't be able to pull off what he did with Arsenal and slit Tasky's throat without him noticing.  Then I think he can make up for the speed difference with skill.  Assuming this isn't Tasky when he's jobbing

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@FinalStar86 said:
"I want to say Tasky but k4tzm4n will eventually come here and shoot down any argument I make for him... "

LOL
Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

THREAD STEAL!

In character

Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

Random encounter

Standard gear and abilities

Fight takes place at an unpopulated city block at night

Who'd win? For what reasons?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumping this thread since I was thinking about this matchup.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drakon ftw.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Wolverine008
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I lean towards Drakon but it would be tough to make a case for him.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster, less he's jobbing.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

@wolverine08: I lean towards Drakon but it would be tough to make a case for him.

Depending on the terrain, Drakon could throw dirt/sand/loose debris in Taskmaster's face/eyes. This would deny Tasky the chance to mimic his moves and allow him to run roughshod over him.

IMO...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@wolverine08: Don't know much about Drakon so i may stay in the shadows till someone posts feats. @jashro44 Do you have any mate?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Depending on the terrain, Drakon could throw dirt/sand/loose debris in Taskmaster's face/eyes. This would deny Tasky the chance to mimic his moves and allow him to run roughshod over him.

IMO...

Problem being is Drakon doesn't know about taskmasters photographic reflexes. Ganted taskmaster has explained his power set while fighting a few times. Not sure if thats necessary. Taskmaster cannot copy the speed in which drakon performs these techniques.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Don't know much about Drakon so i may stay in the shadows till someone posts feats. @jashro44 Do you have any mate?

Yea I'll upload them in a bit. All though I should probably note that Drakon doesn't have a lot of showings (he's only appeared in green arrow volume 3). Also he was pretty much just toying around

Right to left.
  • First scan Drakon moves down an apartment building, across the street, and into another apartment building and kicks down a door in under a minute.
  • Connor Hawke (has held his own against lady shiva in the past and broke her ribs all though ultimately lost, and is the second best fighter in the DCU according to batman after lady shiva [all though he doesn't have too many feats to justify that statement IMO]) admits that Drakon is faster than him. (scan 2)
  • Connor comments on Drakons powers and also Drakon uses pressure points to make Connors arms and legs numb (scan 3)
  • Catches an entire cache of throwing weapons. (scans 4-5)
  • Runs over to roy while tied up, cuts his throat, and runs back so quickly roy didn't even see a thing. (scans 6-8)
  • Catches 2 entire quivers of arrows effortlessly. (scans 9-10)
  • Tosses a knife into a guy so fast they didn't realize the knife was there. (scans 11-13)
  • Green arrow says Drakon is super human in speed. (scan 14)
  • Green arrow comments on Drakons accuracy with guns while he is blind. (scan 15)
  • Next 4 is basically Drakon smacking around connor hawke effortlessly and basically blitzing him.

I have some scans of Connor here just to give context as to why stomping him is impressive. There are probably some more scans of Drakon I can upload but this is what is in my gallery.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By BeaconofStrength

I'm thinking this could go either way. I forgot how ridiculously fast Drakon was.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Drakon has a good chance.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Wolverine008
Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

@highaccuser said:

2 words: Speed-Blitz.

Don't really think Tony is going to get straight up blitzed.

Well, to my knowledge Tasky's combat-speed is around Batman's, Captain America's, Daredevil's...right?...you see, Drakon, used to speed-blitz fighters with that level of combat-speed on a daily basis...fighters like Connor Hawke...who stallemated Cassandra Cain, and managed to give a good fight to Lady Shiva.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RisingBean

Honestly, I'd say flip a coin. Drakon is faster on the whole, but Taskmaster can compete with faster guys and go double time himself in bursts.

I'd edge it to Drakon because TM jobs so much.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: I don't think Drakon would be able to blitz Cass, either. I can't think of too many reaction feats for Hawke. Don't get me wrong, Drakon is definitely fast, but I don't see him being able to directly blitz Taskmaster.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: I don't think Drakon would be able to blitz Cass, either. I can't think of too many reaction feats for Hawke. Don't get me wrong, Drakon is definitely fast, but I don't see him being able to directly blitz Taskmaster.

Ok, Cassie has way more reaction feats, and overall speed-feats, there's no arguing there...but this is quantity vs quality...Drakon has proved that he can easly Speed-Blitz fighters with comparable combat-speed to Taskmaster's...has Taskmaster ever been able to mimic the moves of an oponent considerably faster than him?...if so, he might have a chance here, if not, i don't think he does.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, to my knowledge Tasky's combat-speed is around Batman's, Captain America's, Daredevil's...right?...you see, Drakon, used to speed-blitz fighters with that level of combat-speed on a daily basis...fighters like Connor Hawke...who stallemated Cassandra Cain, and managed to give a good fight to Lady Shiva.

I wouldn't say Connor and Cass stalemated. Connor wasn't doing to well all though that could be attributed to not wanting to fight Cass at the time. He did block a couple of hits though which is more than what he could do against Drakon.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@bat_girl_cc: He has been able to flawlessly mimic Spider-Man and other meta characters. As long as it's physically possible, he can replicate any move.

If Taskmaster finds Drakon's speed overwhelming, there's a chance he'd resort to double-time. Although, I still don't see Drakon straight up speed-blitzing Taskmaster.

His prediction may come in handy, too.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Do you really know Taskmaster's capabilities? He has fought Spider-Man twice and his reflexes are fast enough to react to his web shooters with his sword who are consistently moving faster than bullets... I really hope you're not taking Taskmaster's chances without knowing his potential which is something you usually do.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imma bump this

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RealityWarper

Taskmaster

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@jashro44:

Problem being is Drakon doesn't know about taskmasters photographic reflexes. Ganted taskmaster has explained his power set while fighting a few times. Not sure if thats necessary. Taskmaster cannot copy the speed in which drakon performs these techniques.

Agreed. Taskmaster has duped a few of Spider-Man's moves over the years, but he's unable to deliver the horsepower that Peter can. You're right though, Constantine would blitz the fcuk out of him in a PIS-free environment, IMO.