#1 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine Drakon gets 2 katana's 
Prom gets tonfa, and gets his standard 30 styles, no other equipment

#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: Does he have knowledge of Drakon? Or access to his computer?
#3 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: He has access to his standard 30 fighting styles, he's never encountered Drakon so he does not have his style. 
#4 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record, I approve of this match up.

#5 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: Just double checking.

Does Prometheus have any enhanced physical stats? (I am not aware of any, but I feel I should ask first).

We haven't really seen much of Drakon in terms of skill, but his sheer speed should give him a serious edge here.
#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say, Drakon's clearly superhuman and seems to be skilled based on what I've heard. But Prometheus can literally make himself one of the best martial artist in the DCU. I'm leaning towards Drakon due to his physical stats.

Great fight by the way.

#8 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @FinalStar86: Just double checking.  Does Prometheus have any enhanced physical stats? (I am not aware of any, but I feel I should ask first).  We haven't really seen much of Drakon in terms of skill, but his sheer speed should give him a serious edge here. "
I don't think so, he's just has some insane tech.  That's why I gave him tonfa only, if he had standard tech he could fry Drakon's brain like he did to Kyle Rayner
#9 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: Good call xD
#10 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: This is what I was speaking of

#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinalStar86: I remember seeing scans from that fight. Despite his costume, Prometheus is fairly bad@ss.

I still give this to Drakon based on his speed. (Reverse order)

WTFBBQ

#12 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

They should really bring back Drakon, the last time we saw him he nearly $hit himself because he saw Superman coming to save the Arrow's

#13 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: To be fair, that's an understandable reaction.
#14 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: Oh no doubt, but a terrible way for a cool character to go.  DC needs to bring him back and have him fight someone else like Black Canary or Huntress
#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: I think he would make a great match up for the Bird's of Prey (Canary Cry aside).
#16 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: I do also, I would love to see Dinah fight him. 
#17 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: I'd actually buy a DC comic to see that :P
#18 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#19 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:  I think he would make a great recurring Batman(Dick Grayson, not Bruce) bad guy.
#20 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-martial arts bullet and a speech that doesn't make sense crowns Promethius the winner. 

JUSTICE!
#21 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: Yeah, I think that would be a great match up. They could start if off with a team up between Dick and Connor, since the Arrow Family has experience fighting Drakon.