#1 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption

Battle takes place in moscow both men start off in a building oppisite the other. There is a thick blizzard. No one has any prep time, Constantine is equipped with two daggers and a handgun with 22 bullets, Hawkeye has his bow with 35 normal arrows but has no trick arrows, who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Drakon.

He can take Connor Hawke who is better than Hawkeye in every way and Speedy (who, like Green Arrow, underwent a large amount of training in an attempt to make her cooler) at the same without too much trouble.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Drakon.

He can take Connor Hawke who is better than Hawkeye in every way and Speedy (who, like Green Arrow, underwent a large amount of training in an attempt to make her cooler) at the same without too much trouble."
Neither Connor or Speedy are better than Hawkeye in anyway....
#4 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Connor could completely kick Hawkeye's ass up close.  No competition.  Even Hawkeye as ninja Ronin isn't as good up close as Connor.

And he's just as good of an archer as Hawkeye as well.

The only thing Clint has on him (which I admitedly didn't think of before) is trick arrows, which Hawkeye doesn't have here.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Connor could completely kick Hawkeye's ass up close.  No competition.  Even Hawkeye as ninja Ronin isn't as good up close as Connor.

And he's just as good of an archer as Hawkeye as well.

The only thing Clint has on him (which I admitedly didn't think of before) is trick arrows, which Hawkeye doesn't have here."
uh uh.
#6 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

uh huh.

#7 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Drakon curbstomp

The guy flat out embarrasses connor and mia

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye.OVERKILL.

#9 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hawkeye.OVERKILL."
Ahh no
Hawkeye has nothing he can use against Drakon
#10 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

And if Drakon gets close then its lights out for Hawkeye

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hawkeye.OVERKILL."
Ahh no
Hawkeye has nothing he can use against Drakon"
He had an arrow to save the planet...I doubt he has nothing to take down a human.
#12 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Drakon isnt a normal human

He can catch a barrage of arrows from two expert archers and embarass them both in h2h combat

drakon wins this with relative ease

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Drakon isnt a normal human

He can catch a barrage of arrows from two expert archers and embarass them both in h2h combat

drakon wins this with relative ease"
Doesn't matter
Hawkeye dropped the Hulk too.
It doesn't matter how many arrows he can catch.Hawkeye has shot people who can dodge Machine gun fire.
#14 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Doesn't matter
It doesn't matter how many arrows he can catch.Hawkeye has shot people who can dodge Machine gun fire.
"
The Hulk is big and slow
Connor, Mia and Roy are all expert archers and the closest they ever got to hitting Drakon was stabbing him with an arrow while he was distracted
#15 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically hes way too fast to be hit by Hawkeye

There isnt anything he can do

#16 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye. Curbstomp.

#17 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Drakon is too damn fast to be hit by Hawkeye

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Doesn't matter
"
The Hulk is big and slow
Connor, Mia and Roy are all expert archers and the closest they ever got to hitting Drakon was stabbing him with an arrow while he was distracted"
The Hulk actually isn't slow for his size..but that isn't the point.
Hawkeye is obviously a better marksman and more experienced than all of them.He also has better trick arrows.Hawkeye isn't going to be shooting regular arrows at someone with that type of dodging ability.He can shoot something he can't run from no matter how good he dodges.
#19 Posted by Fresh Prince (5150 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#20 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Doesn't matter
"
The Hulk is big and slow
Connor, Mia and Roy are all expert archers and the closest they ever got to hitting Drakon was stabbing him with an arrow while he was distracted"
Hawkeye is obviously a better marksman and more experienced than all of them.He also has better trick arrows.Hawkeye isn't going to be shooting regular arrows at someone with that type of dodging ability.He can shoot something he can't run from no matter how good he dodges.
"
Not all of them together

Drakon made all of them look like chumps by avoiding a barrage of arrows then beating them in h2h combat

the same thing is going to happen

and he doesnt just dodge them he catches them and throws em back

hes gonna catch hawkeyes arrows and move foward

not to mention drakon can throw knives also

and can throw them so fast that his movements cant be seen

so hawkeyes arrows are going to be dodged and catched, while drakon is throwing arrows back at hawkeye along with knives which means clint has to dodge and shoot while drakon moves up

when drakon gets close its over for hawkeye
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Doesn't matter
"
The Hulk is big and slow
"
Not all of them together

Drakon made all of them look like chumps by avoiding a barrage of arrows then beating them in h2h combat

so hawkeyes arrows are going to be dodged and catched, while drakon is throwing arrows back at hawkeye along with knives which means clint has to dodge and shoot while drakon moves up

when drakon gets close its over for hawkeye"
Your just saying anything now.
#22 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Doesn't matter
"
The Hulk is big and slow
"
Not all of them together

when drakon gets close its over for hawkeye"
Your just saying anything now."
Not its legit
H2H connor is one of the best and Drakon humiliates him and roy at the same time

He can catch arrows from three archers

even if hawkeye was better then them individually he isnt better then all 3 of them
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
Not its legit
H2H connor is one of the best and Drakon humiliates him and roy at the same time

even if hawkeye was better then them individually he isnt better then all 3 of them"
They weren't shooting Hawkeye level trick arrows at him so it's not legit.
#24 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Not its legit

even if hawkeye was better then them individually he isnt better then all 3 of them"
They weren't shooting Hawkeye level trick arrows at him so it's not legit."
Yeah it is
Drakon could counter anything Hawkeye throws at him
And he can attack back

Hawkeye might not be able to dodge a throwing knife Drakon throws at him considering how fast Drakon throws them
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Not its legit

They weren't shooting Hawkeye level trick arrows at him so it's not legit."
Yeah it is
Drakon could counter anything Hawkeye throws at him
And he can attack back

Hawkeye might not be able to dodge a throwing knife Drakon throws at him considering how fast Drakon throws them"
Hawkeye put Spider-Man down with an arrow that he didn't even shoot at him.It let out a sonic attack that almost destroyed his hearing.
#26 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Drakon is too damn fast
#27 Edited by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

That is barely even a speed feat...He doesn't move at the speed of sound so there is nowhere for him to run,

#28 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

He moved so fast that the entire room of people that were all focused on him couldn't see it

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"He moved so fast that the entire room of people that were all focused on him couldn't see it"
So..Wolverine,Daredevil,& Cap have similar feats and they still can't dodge certain arrows.
#30 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Check the writeup again vance.  No trick arrows.  He's got nothing but his hand to hand skills and arrow shooting skills, both of which are on par with Connor at best.  And Drakon has absolutely destroyed Connor twice.

This isn't a fight.  It's a rape.

#31 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh i forget about this fight

Agreed although i dont think clint could win even with trick arrows

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Check the writeup again vance.  No trick arrows.  He's got nothing but his hand to hand skills and arrow shooting skills, both of which are on par with Connor at best.  And Drakon has absolutely destroyed Connor twice.

This isn't a fight.  It's a rape."
I never looked at the write up..I assumed the thread starter was smart enough not to put Hawkeye in a fight he couldn't win.What is the point of making him Hawkeye if your not going to give him his standard equipment.He's Ronin..now..no arrows..nor trick arrows.
So I basically just wasted my time because someone made a sh#tty thread.
#33 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"Check the writeup again vance.  No trick arrows.  He's got nothing but his hand to hand skills and arrow shooting skills, both of which are on par with Connor at best.  And Drakon has absolutely destroyed Connor twice.

I never looked at the write up..I assumed the thread starter was smart enough not to put Hawkeye in a fight he couldn't win.What is the point of making him Hawkeye if your not going to give him his standard equipment.He's Ronin..now..no arrows..nor trick arrows.
"
Nobody's fault that you didn't read the intro but your own.
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:

"
Nobody's fault that you didn't read the intro but your own."
Me wasting my time is my own fault.This being a curbstomp isn't.
#35 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh.  Well that's certainly true.

#36 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Drakon wins

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Drakon wins"
We established that.