#1 Edited by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much on Drakon. From what I've seen, he wouldn't beat BT, but would give him a great fight IMO
#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bronze Tiger would cave his face in.

#4 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" I don't know much on Drakon. From what I've seen, he wouldn't beat BT, but would give him a great fight IMO "
If you know anything you probably know all there is to know, He's short, really fast, and beats Connor Hawke and Mia Deardsen simultaneously. I think they're hard to compare since they don't have fights against that many martial artists and I don't think either of them have fought the same person. Beating Connor is impressive but its hard to tell how impressive cuz Connor was almost killed by Shiva but stalemated Richard Dragon.
#5 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Drakon, after the way he handed Connor Hawk his ass on numerous occasions

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Too hard to tell

#7 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" I don't know much on Drakon. From what I've seen, he wouldn't beat BT, but would give him a great fight IMO "
If you know anything you probably know all there is to know, He's short, really fast, and beats Connor Hawke and Mia Deardsen simultaneously. I think they're hard to compare since they don't have fights against that many martial artists and I don't think either of them have fought the same person. Beating Connor is impressive but its hard to tell how impressive cuz Connor was almost killed by Shiva but stalemated Richard Dragon. "

Sounds like a BS alert to me.
#8 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" @vuviper said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
If you know anything you probably know all there is to know, He's short, really fast, and beats Connor Hawke and Mia Deardsen simultaneously. I think they're hard to compare since they don't have fights against that many martial artists and I don't think either of them have fought the same person. Beating Connor is impressive but its hard to tell how impressive cuz Connor was almost killed by Shiva but stalemated Richard Dragon. "
Sounds like a BS alert to me. "
What part of it is BS?
#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Drakon, much as I like Ben better. 

Ben is more skilled, though not by a huge margin.  Drakon on the other hand has metahuman speed and considering how easily he's beaten Connor Hawke, he should beat Bronze Tiger more often than not.  At best, Connor was only able to distract Drakon while somebody else handled him from behind or blew up the building.
#10 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" Drakon, much as I like Ben better.  Ben is more skilled, though not by a huge margin.  Drakon on the other hand has metahuman speed and considering how easily he's beaten Connor Hawke, he should beat Bronze Tiger more often than not.  At best, Connor was only able to distract Drakon while somebody else handled him from behind or blew up the building. "
Wait is Drakon classified as a Meta? Bronze tiger has been described as having inhuman speed. Just throwing that out there.