Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44
No Caption Provided

Feats

Because Constantine drakon isn't that well known here are some random feats for him to give some of you guys an idea of what he is capable of just encase some of you are curious.

First one is him moving down the roof top down the street and up stairs in under a minute, next conner states Constantine drakon is faster then him, Constantine Drakon punches conner hawke through a door targeting nerve centers showing he has both power and knowing where to hit, Next 2 catching arrows and other projectiles at great speeds, Next 3 he cuts roy harper so fast he didn't see or notice him until after Constantine drakon cut him, Final set is more effortless arrow catching.

Here are some ranged weapon feats: First 3 he throws a knife so fast that no one in the room realized he throw until after its in a guys body (even the guy who had a knife thrown into him), next he shoots green arrow from across the street while both were 5 stories in the air green arrow even remarks his accuracy, and final despite being blind he still is able to aim and come close to shooting green arrow.

Rules

Morals are on

Constantine Drakon is armed with 20 knives and 2 pistols with unlimited ammo (must reload)

Everyone else has standered gear unless stated otherwise

Constantine drakon gets 4 hours rest between each round

Drakon knows he will be going into a series of fights

All dc characters are pre new 52/flashpoint

Is unpopulated

enemies start 50 feat apart

begin visible

fight takes place here:

fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

The gauntlet

Round 1

Armed with 2 dual pistols with unlimited ammo (must reload)

No Caption Provided

round 2

round 3

Deadpool has his healing factor

No Caption Provided

round 4

No Caption Provided

round 5

round 6

Captain America #19
Captain America #19
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Round 5 is the one where he'd have issues, but he'd sweep past everyone else until that point.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jashro44

@Morpheus_: Do you think he can beat batman and nightwing?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

The ease with which Drakon has handled Connor Hawke suggests he wouldn't have any problem taking it to Batman or Captain America; at the same time his speed would be a major issue for them.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By TDK_1997

He has a chance of clearing this.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daak1212

@Morpheus_ said:

Round 5 is the one where he'd have issues, but he'd sweep past everyone else until that point.

I imagine him having trouble with Cap as well being as Cap might be better with his shield than Ollie with his arrows. Crazy as it sounds but Cap has feats to show superhuman strength when throwing the shield and ridiculous accuracy and precision. I imagine Deadpool could also give him trouble and what about Tiger and Bats?

Out of curiosity who is the first guy?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@daak1212: I don't see Deadpool giving him any trouble with the equipment Drakon has. It would be Daken vs Deadpool all over again. Cap's strength is not an issue if he can't lay a finger on Drakon, which is not something I'm convinced about. While Drakon does clearly possess superhuman reflexes and reaction time, so does Cap and against bullets rather than arrows. Tiger is nowhere near fast enough to compete. I believe Drakon would beat Batman in unarmed combat, but then again, Judd Winick is not an expert on Connor Hawke to know just how good a fighter he is supposed to be when he had Drakon repeatedly chumping him with ease and even with back-up. 

It's David Cain.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daak1212

@Morpheus_ said:

@daak1212: I don't see Deadpool giving him any trouble with the equipment Drakon has. It would be Daken vs Deadpool all over again. Cap's strength is not an issue if he can't lay a finger on Drakon, which is not something I'm convinced about. While Drakon does clearly possess superhuman reflexes and reaction time, so does Cap and against bullets rather than arrows. Tiger is nowhere near fast enough to compete. I believe Drakon would beat Batman in unarmed combat, but then again, Judd Winick is not an expert on Connor Hawke to know just how good a fighter he is supposed to be when he had Drakon repeatedly chumping him with ease and even with back-up.

It's David Cain.

I only imagine Deadpool giving issue because of the healing factor. Truthfully I dont really know any feats for him except he has an incredulous HF. Captain America landed a few hits on John Steele and he regarded Steele as his physical superior (he lost though) bullets are faster than arrows in most departments but Drakon catching arrows as opposed to just dodging them means he's really really good. Thanks with the Cain info.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By mavfan626

Deadpool would be able take him down but it differently wouldn't be easy. While Drakon is very skilled, Deadpool has the skills, reflexes, durability, agility and healing to defeat him. It's not anyone one of these that would allow Deadpool to defeat him but altogether it is. Drakon weapons (20 knives and 2 pistols) would not be enough to keep Deadpool down 1) Drakon is dangerous but a bullet would come out of a gun at the same speed as any other time it would be fired and Deadpool is a bullet dodger. Also Deadpool's healing factor makes it difficult to keep him down, Drakon actually getting enough shots in for it to happen (while still having to reload between) is something I don't see happening 2) Drakon is deadly with a knife but Deadpool has a range of feats (using his agility and reflexes) dodging more difficult projectiles and objects.

If it does come down to h2h, I would agree that Drakon is more skilled then Deadpool. Though I will add that Deadpool has fought skilled opponents before such as Iron Fist, Killmonger, Wolverine, Bullseye and Shatterstar just to name a few, these characters Deadpool fought he either defeated, traded blows or the outcome was completely even (though I do believe that some with some of them it could go either way but I think Drakon would have more trouble against these some of these characters then Deadpool would).

Deadpool's healing factor is renowned as one of the best in comics and does have the feats to back it. During Joe Kelly's run Deadpool fought an opponent called Ajax(if anyone could test the limit of Deadpool's healing factor, it was this guy), in the handbook he is in the Ten ton strength range, his speed (in the handbook) is stated to be mach 3 and Ajax punched fast enough that he created sonic micro booms that fractured his skull and yet Deadpool still wasn't knocked out. Durability wise Deadpool has withstood hits from Warpath, Spiderman as well as others.

@Morpheus_: I don't understand how this would be the Daken Vs. Deadpool fight over again, Daken and Drakon different skill sets, stats and fighting styles.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mavfan626

bump!

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cochise

Stops at Deadpool. He has no way to put DP down and DP's standard gear includes machine guns. DP blows Drakon away.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@mavfan626: @mavfan626 said:

@Morpheus_: I don't understand how this would be the Daken Vs. Deadpool fight over again, Daken and Drakon different skill sets, stats and fighting styles.

I can't speak for him, but I'm sure he means that - just like Daken - Drakon will be able to dance around Wade and land as many strikes as he wants to.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@mavfan626: I don't get PMs whenever someone quotes or replies to me, so sorry for not elaborating. 

But this, basically:

@k4tzm4n said:

I can't speak for him, but I'm sure he means that - just like Daken - Drakon will be able to dance around Wade and land as many strikes as he wants to.

I'm also surprised at people thinking a well placed stab to the cranium will somehow be disregarded by Deadpool.The only time I have ever seen that happen was in Messiah War and an alternate future version of him. Based on their average displayed showings, Drakon really has no need to do much in order to win that round.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mavfan626

@k4tzm4n said:

@mavfan626: @mavfan626 said:

Drakon feats (though impressive) are most against Green Arrow and his reflexes consist of him dodging/catching Arrows, that said, I really have only seen scans of him here and there. I am more impressed with Gambit's Reflexes then Drakon's.

@Morpheus_ said:

@mavfan626: I don't get PMs whenever someone quotes or replies to me, so sorry for not elaborating.
I'm also surprised at people thinking a well placed stab to the cranium will somehow be disregarded by Deadpool.The only time I have ever seen that happen was in Messiah War and an alternate future version of him. Based on their average displayed showings, Drakon really has no need to do much in order to win that round.

No problem. Deadpool has taken a blade to the head twice and was fine but they were both alternate Deadpool's, one from Messiah as you mentioned, the other was from Deadpool Team-up but which one was the alternate future Deadpool the you mentioned?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jashro44

@mavfan626:

I am more impressed with Gambit's Reflexes then Drakon's.

What has gambit done that compares to catching multiple arrows between 2 fingers?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@mavfan626:

I am more impressed with Gambit's Reflexes then Drakon's.

What has gambit done that compares to catching multiple arrows between 2 fingers?

He's likely comparing it to Remy blocking an entire clip of bullets with his bo-staff.

Deadpool also took a knife to the noggin in Cable & Deadpool 49 when he encountered Ka-Zar. However, unlike alternate Deadpool's, the attack left him temporarily eliminated on the floor. He recovered two panels or so later, but he was still down and out for the time being.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44

@k4tzm4n: 0_o didn't realize gambit was that fast...But Constantine Drakon is more skilled right? So shouldn't Drakon be a better close range fighter then gambit?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@k4tzm4n: 0_o didn't realize gambit was that fast...But Constantine Drakon is more skilled right? So shouldn't Drakon be a better close range fighter then gambit?

Yes, Drakon is a much more effective close range combatant than Gambit is IMO.

As for Gambit's reflexes, here you go:

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Morpheus_ said: