Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Onemoreposter

Should of used this Connor

He has a chance. In straight H2H, Batman doesn't.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Onemoreposter said:

Should of used this Connor

He has a chance. In straight H2H, Batman doesn't.

Batman could BFR this Connor too.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

Batman gives Connor a good beating and then continues his work as the The Dark Knight of Gotham City.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By Pyrogram

batman, connor was the worst trained assassin in the games.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Pyrogram said:

I know right. Well he fought alright, he just lacked brains. Brains are essential for that job.

swadawa2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By swadawa2

@Onemoreposter: batmans always have a chance in h2h combat, its not like he will always win, like against deathstroke, deathstroke gave him hell, but he wasnt even use gadgets, etc.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MonsterStomp

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Yeah. Except the ONE is Neo.

No Caption Provided
Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Qpzmg

Batman.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pyrogram

@MonsterStomp said:

@Pyrogram said:

I know right. Well he fought alright, he just lacked brains. Brains are essential for that job.

Yer, Connor was not the brightest assassin ever lolol

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

Batman ftw

Avatar image for thegoldenemperor
TheGoldenEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheGoldenEmperor

Batman waxes that Native ass.

Hail to the king, baby.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Pyrogram said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@Pyrogram said:

Yer, Connor was not the brightest assassin ever lolol

Connor was a fine assassin.

Anywho, Batman wins due to his insane experince and gadgets. I'm sure Connor would score some good shots but it wouldn't/won't be enough.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pyrogram

@onilordasmodeus: Connor was fine no doubt, but compare altiar and ezio he is a rookie.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Pyrogram said:

@onilordasmodeus: Connor was fine no doubt, but compare altiar and ezio he is a rookie.

Very true, I was just sayin'.

TheGoldenEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheGoldenEmperor

@Pyrogram: I respectfully disagree. Connor being strong-willed and stubborn made him a pitiful assassin. His operations almost always went awry, he was constantly hesitant to invest himself in the actual politics of colonial America and clung to his sense of self-righteousness. I think he should've taken the job more honorably.

Hail to the king, baby.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pyrogram

@TheGoldenEmperor said:

@Pyrogram: I respectfully disagree. Connor being strong-willed and stubborn made him a pitiful assassin. His operations almost always went awry, he was constantly hesitant to invest himself in the actual politics of colonial America and clung to his sense of self-righteousness. I think he should've taken the job more honorably.

Hail to the king, baby.

Altair was the best assassin in terms of achievements, no debate needed, he defeated the templar in their golden age.

Ezio re-built the brotherhood and did what no assasin had done for hundreds of years.

Connor defeats some British.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alexander505

Batman stomps.

TheGoldenEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheGoldenEmperor

@Pyrogram: LOL. So true. Connor had so much potential for his concept. Everything about him was a let-down, even his stale voice actor. I wish he would've taken some initiative and done more than build a community in the woods.

Hail to the king, baby.

Avatar image for deactivated-64b7951b78280
deactivated-64b7951b78280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Pyrogram said:

@TheGoldenEmperor said:

Hail to the king, baby.

Altair was the best assassin in terms of achievements, no debate needed, he defeated the templar in their golden age.

Ezio re-built the brotherhood and did what no assasin had done for hundreds of years.

Connor defeats some British.

Connor's feats are there, people just don't like his character. Lol, I mean the man can take on multiple bears at the same time with just 2 knives!

Anyway, just like Ezio did, Connor rebuilt the brotherhood, but unlike Ezio, he did it primary alone and started in his early twenties. Ezio officially became a master assassin in Brotherhood, and by that time he was at least 39. Also Ezio had a host of more seasoned Assassins in his corner all the while, and Connor just had Achilles barking orders from the sidelines. Connor carried the entire Assassin order and ideals on his shoulders (not to mention the safety of his people), and was doing it from the age of like 18.

Another thing is that Connor defeated the Templars, not the British per-say, but even though the Brits weren't his focus, Connor did fight against Britsh soldiers (the most organized military in the world at the time) and was successful in accomplishing his goals.

A few feats:

- Connot took out at least 7 heavily fortified military forts, alone and/or with his recruits help, not to mention the fact that was an accomplished naval captain and won some serious naval battles.

- His feat of crossing a war-torn, canon bombarded Boston on foot, and taking out 2 naval ships single handedly without being seen is epic. As well as was his plan to assault New York's military district in order to get to his prey (which he was successful with).

Connor did much work in his game.

Also, and though it was never formal, Connor reached Master Assassin status arguably earlier than Altair did. And to solidify that, he also defeated Haytham, a decorated and distinguished Master Assassin/Templar, while injured.

While Connor may not be as developed a character as Altair and Ezio were, and despite his obvious character flaws (history of brash and "childish" behavior), it is still undeniable that he was a beast in combat, that he was a very good tactician when given prep; Connor was/is an awesome assassin.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pyrogram

@onilordasmodeus: He is obviously a epic assassin , no argument. But man, he was not the best in combat, Altair and Ezio made him look weak in comparison. I cba to explain why, look up the thread connor vs altiar vs Ezio on comic vine for a WICKED debate with ezio vs Altair and why in comparison connor is a hobo. Seriously, Altair defeated Genghis khan remember also, Connor was not the only once to defeat an army per say. An extract

Altair led the team that killed the greatest conqueror in history. The Keshig, the personal guard of Ghenghis Khan numbered 10,000 and was a highly sought position in an army that was already composed of elite arches and warriors. The Khan was also paranoid of being poisioned and assassinated since that's how his own father died. This is the instance where Altair was spotted and injured. By contrast Ezio is spotted by a random Cardinal he's trying to trail. The comparison isn't even close. He's gravely injured multiple times each game.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/altair-vs-ezio-vs-connor/711322/?page=7

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp said:

No Caption Provided

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Yeah. Except the ONE is Neo.

They both died (arguably), so now there can be only none ...

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Pyrogram said:

@onilordasmodeus: He is obviously a epic assassin , no argument. But man, he was not the best in combat, Altair and Ezio made him look weak in comparison. I cba to explain why, look up the thread connor vs altiar vs Ezio on comic vine for a WICKED debate with ezio vs Altair and why in comparison connor is a hobo. Seriously, Altair defeated Genghis khan remember also, Connor was not the only once to defeat an army per say. An extract

Altair led the team that killed the greatest conqueror in history. The Keshig, the personal guard of Ghenghis Khan numbered 10,000 and was a highly sought position in an army that was already composed of elite arches and warriors. The Khan was also paranoid of being poisioned and assassinated since that's how his own father died. This is the instance where Altair was spotted and injured. By contrast Ezio is spotted by a random Cardinal he's trying to trail. The comparison isn't even close. He's gravely injured multiple times each game.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/altair-vs-ezio-vs-connor/711322/?page=7

We are talking semantics now. Epic vs aweome. Either way he wasn't a "hobo".

Also, Connor vs the other assassins isn't a contest; either Ezio or Altair woud win as, like Batman, they have more experience on their side. Bottom line is that both Ezio and Altair achieved the rank of Mentor, a title Connor has not earned yet, so knowone can deny that at this point Connor is out of his league.

In the debate of who is the best over all though, I side with Ezio. While there is a case for Altair, Ezio (imo) is the clear winner.

Anyway, my only point is that Connor is a good assassin who has accomplish great feats and can hold his own. Anyone saying he a "hobo", or that he was a "poor assassin" is just flat out wrong, even when in the same company as his older and more experienced brothers.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MonsterStomp

@onilordasmodeus: Yeah Connor had some serious feats backing him. Running through the battlefield without being shot. Taking out Pitcairn without being seen. Take out Thomas before he killed both of Washingtons bodyguards IIRC havnt, played it in a while (which was total BS, I mean washingtons guards just stood there and get one hit Koed.). Oh and that "taking out 2 ships without detection" was also BS lol. Every time I air assassinated the grenadier everyone looks at me even though I'm out of site.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By nefarious

Batman wins with ease.

AssassinEzio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright then Ezio and Altair vs Batman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman still.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat b!tch slap

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman's tech is too much for these two and they can't out stealth the Bat.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman easily