Conflict in the Forest!!!( Please Read )

• 66 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1

Terran Dominion

20,000 marines, 6,000 Marauders, 3,000 reapers, 600 Ghosts( no tk or tp basically special forces and no tactical nukes ), 30 siege tanks ( no siege mode ), 70 vikings ( able to switch from air to ground at will. )

The Clone Army of the Republic

40,000 Clones 8,000 Clone Commandos, 5,000 Clone Jet troopers, 150 At-Rts, 30 At-TEs.

The Helghast Army

55,000 Helghast Infantry, 10,000 Helghast Shock troopers, 3,000 support troopers, 3,000 LMG troopers, 50 Light hover tanks, 10 Heavy hover tanks, 40 jet bikes.

Mandalorians

23,000 Neo-Crusader Shock Trooper ( without jetpacks ), 40,000 Mandalorians Soldiers, 60 Basilisk war droids ( 1 rider per one ).

vs

Team 2

Locust Horde

75,000 Locust Infantry, 10,000 grinders, 10,000 Boomers, 25 Berserkers, 15 corpsers, 15 Brumaks, 5,000 Theron Guard, and 5,000 Katus ( half being armored ), 50 reavers ( two riders per reaver )

Wookies and Ewoks

70,000 Wookie soldiers ( 3/4s bowcasters 1/4 armed with Long gun. All armed with Ryyk blades. ) 5,000 wookies (armed with the Guided Rocket Launcher) 100 Raddaugh Gnasp fluttercraft, 30 Oevvaor jet catamaran. 80,000 Ewoks ( spears, rocks, hatchets, etc. )

Orks

70,000 Ork Shootas, 50,000 Ork Boyz, 6,000 Commandos 5,000 storm boyz, 100 wartrakks, 5 battlewagons, 20 killa kans, 30 warbikes,30 gunwagons , 20 Deffkoptas.

Navi

80,000 soldiers ( armed with ofc bows ), 125 Mountain Banshees, and 5,000 Direhorses 200 Avatar Rhinos or whatever their called

Leaders of the Factions

Team One

Terran Dominion- Valerian Mengsk ( standard gear )

Clone Army- Commander Cody

Helghast Empire- Admiral Orlock

Mandalorians- Cassus Fett

Team Two

Locust Horde- General Karn

Wookies/Ewoks- Wookie Chieftain Tarfful

Orks- Warboss Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unter

Navi- Jake Sully and Neytiri

Environment

^ for ground per say,

^Again another overlook on ground and stuff. Pretty big

^ Now ik this aint fantasy, but the jungle is a 10 mile by 10 mile to fit all these troops in, Some believe that is big, but honestly it really isnt that big especially in combat its pretty small for all these troops. ( and this is giving u a view of the overall terrain per say )

Rules

• Random Encounter
  • All teams work together at the fullest
  • leaders are also in the fight personally and are commanding their forces as well.
  • in character for leaders
  • no in fighting
  • no prep
  • no BFR ( if possible at all )
  • Follow the rules already listed for the troops as well! aka ghosts having no nukes
  • till both armies are destroyed
  • no reinforcements
  • Air is ABOUT balanced on speed wise is 350 tops.

Notes

Air power will not be fighting in the air above, but rather providing support within the trees, air is allowed to engage the aircraft within the forest, but they will be most likely weaving through the forest to try and rush support from one skirmish to the next along with hunting other aircraft within the trees.

anyway if you have any questions feel free to ask, please do read the op and if u have to re-read it, i know its a killer, but it would/should make sense.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god... Unfortunately I don't know 40k enough to be able to decide, but there will be a lot of blood.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Yay. :P Although pretty sure Team 1 has this, Team 2 has some weak links.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Holy bloodshed Batman!

I'm thinking Team 1 in an epic fight.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Any reason why u are lacking faith in the ewoks? XD

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

Terrans can handle the Orks I'm sure, and the three sticks and rocks races get stomped by any of the other armies. So..team 1.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By jwwprod

@killerwasp: I'm thinking team 1.

Also considering that this is a jungle/forest environment it would have been pretty cool if you also included these guys:

No Caption Provided

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Wolfrazer  Online

@killerwasp: Nah, not just the Ewoks, but pretty sure the Navi too. It's not even really troop wise, it's more vehicle really. Them Basilisk droids can do some serious damage. Neither of them or I know Ewoks don't, don't have anything to really take down any of the vehicles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Their too op. XD The orks actually use jungles pretty well, same with navi, wookies, ewoks, only the locust would have a little bit of difficulty, but they are natural ambushers and flankers at heart, so it would still benefit them better, than anyone on team 2 considering hardly any of them fight in the jungle with the exception of maybe mandalorians and Clones.

@wolfrazer: I was kidding. XD However, if the Droids lose their pilots doesn't it become a problem for the Basilisk droids to still fire upon enemies?

@juiceboks: Actually not really, 2 armies use guns and the locust caliber on guns is pretty dang high a lot higher than COG's weapons, and Wookies are given weapons as well. So the only ones whom dont got weapons are ewoks and navi, but navi bows and arrows pierce and could pierce clones and anyone else with the possible exception of the Terrans. Orks I'd feel would outright beat the Dominion as well considering their rounds are just as heavy or if not heavier than the SM bolter and that is their common weapons not even their heavier ones. However, im not siding with team two, just giving a heads up is all.

Anyway i aint siding with either team as i said guys, just as i said giving heads up things to possibly think about is all.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@killerwasp: Yeah considering the intelligence is only slight above domesticated animals, but I don't see the odds being great with taking out the riders. Although they could probably be taken out by the other forces.

As per the bows and the like, that'll really only work if they are able to hit the gaps between the armor plating of the Clones. Which they probably could(though it'll be hard to do), then let the nerve toxin that are on the arrows do the rest...if the Navi don't have anything like that though....eh maybe the Ewoks could share, otherwise the Navi are gonna need to be making neck shots which again are gonna be hard.

Swarming them could also work via ambushing, taking off their helmets and bashing in their skulls.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jwwprod

@killerwasp: I really don't see Na'vi nor Wookies and Ewoks beinh factor (Especially the Na'vi, anyone of the armies of team 1 would absolutely destroy them) though I can see the Locust being factor though the Orks are definitely the MVPs of team 2 but sadly I don't think they will be enough to beat team 1 though they would still put up a fight against anyone of the armies of team 1 but will eventually do down.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Navi really?

They don't have they tech to even beat any of the forces here the thing that we won against the humans was not tech but numbers.

Team 1

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thedailybagel  Moderator

@detrolord: actually the only reason they beat the humans was through strategy and allot of luck.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thedailybagel  Moderator

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say team 2, reason being that the environment suits them much more than vice versa IMO. Vehicles will find it tricky manoeuvring through the terrain and locust troops can act as bullet sponges whilst the others use guerrilla tactics.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say team 2, reason being that the environment suits them much more than vice versa IMO. Vehicles will find it tricky manoeuvring through the terrain and locust troops can act as bullet sponges whilst the others use guerrilla tactics.

Actually they only beat a mercenary group not the Military which relies on construction robots in Alien Universe -_-

Plot Armor, Luck definitely not strategy

Also the Planet being alive and such making a f-fing network of bio-races/species

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@detrolord: I never said they beat the military, I said humans... And I think it was a mining company with hired mercenaries.

And their main strategy was to distract the main force whilst jake destroyed that hellicarrier thingy, strategy, not luck.

And yeah, the planet being alive was the only reason they won in the end.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Actually the wookies are a factor their crossbow guns and long guns are pretty dang powerful, and IIRC on par with clone troopers. Their rockets also sell on the black market as well as they are still quite powerful destroying CIS armor and such. On top of having very good strength and damage soaking along with decent tactics that can be implied here in forest. I'm not gonna go out and say they could beat everyone on team 1, but they are for sure able to match clones, helghast and possibly mandalorians. Keep in mind this aint an army vs army debate its a mixed up force vs a mixed up force with leaders that are in control as well. ^^

@wolfrazer I thought so as well, Which can allow for heavy fire powerful to take them down especially wookie bow casters, although their isnt too much, but still. Don't get me wrong though as i've said to the others im just opening up ideas i dont make fights picking a side, but rather to form a debate.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: I never said they beat the military, I said humans... And I think it was a mining company with hired mercenaries.

And their main strategy was to distract the main force whilst jake destroyed that hellicarrier thingy, strategy, not luck.

And yeah, the planet being alive was the only reason they won in the end.

Agreed

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say team 2 & imo in the early exchanges they will have the upper hand due to scenario but as the battle draws out i can see team 1 winning the overall encounter. Manly due to having better leaders & a better understanding of this huge scale of a battle.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp said:

@jwwprod: Actually the wookies are a factor their crossbow guns and long guns are pretty dang powerful, and IIRC on par with clone troopers. Their rockets also sell on the black market as well as they are still quite powerful destroying CIS armor and such. On top of having very good strength and damage soaking along with decent tactics that can be implied here in forest. I'm not gonna go out and say they could beat everyone on team 1, but they are for sure able to match clones, helghast and possibly mandalorians. Keep in mind this aint an army vs army debate its a mixed up force vs a mixed up force with leaders that are in control as well. ^^

Well now that you mentioned it the Wookies and Ewoks are actually somewhat a factor and should be able to match most of the Star Wars units.

As for team 1, I see the Helghast being the weak link (I don't think there quite as advanced as the other three armies of team 1).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: No they aint, but eh every side needs one. However Helghast are too cool to be considered weak cause their cool. XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: No they aint, but eh every side needs one. However Helghast are too cool to be considered weak cause their cool. XD

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jwwprod

@killerwasp said:

HELL YEA THEY ARE!!!!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team One in a stomp Terrans are MVP.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ten points for creativity man. LOL. I'll say Tem 1 for now until I look up more about Team 2 haha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut your thoughts? XD

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I still feel team 1 will win thanks to being a professional and established military.

The only ones on team 2 that are going to cause a lot of damage are the Wookies and the Orks due to the terrain and Ork weaponry. Navi and Ewoks... neither really have the weaponry or tech to do much, especially if we are removing PIS for team 1 as that is what let the Ewoks do well. (That and terrible writing. The Ewoks were such a stupid idea. Lucas should be slapped.)

The Orks will cause massive damage and Gorgutz is going to be insanely hard to put down, but I feel team 1 will win simply on the basis of being the more ordered and professional force and team 2 lacks anyone, besides the Orks, that are really going to be able to truly excel and crush the opposition.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: (That and terrible writing. The Ewoks were such a stupid idea. Lucas should be slapped.) <-- LOL

"The Orks will cause massive damage and Gorgutz is going to be insanely hard to put down, but I feel team 1 will win simply on the basis of being the more ordered and professional force and team 2 lacks anyone, besides the Orks, that are really going to be able to truly excel and crush the opposition." <-- yes but gorgutz is a clever little ork though. ^^

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: i totally forgot about this lol

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: honestly, clones or mandos could probably solo, their armour is made to be ballistics proof.. That's why no one uses actually physical projectiles in Star Wars anymore. Good battle but take clones out of this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: lol? No, the clones are fine at where they are at i have a hard time seeing them tank ork rounds of that caliber considering they've been killed by ewok weapons.....

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: are you actually going by movie logic right now.. Stop it. You go by book logic where it states no one uses low speed projectiles like arrows and bullets anymore because armour has become immune to it. Ballistics immune. So stop. And lasers? Really? I have a hard time seeing an ork live with out a torso or head. And I swear if you bring up game logic..

Avatar image for deactivated-5e556e1661ac3
deactivated-5e556e1661ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ewoks Solo, seriously this little guys are just so damn strong!

Strength, using nothing but rocks slings and rock clubs to KO Storm Trooper, and quoting directly from the wiki:

"It was almost impossible to kill a stormtrooper with a slugthrower unless the bullet was abnormally large"

"Most stormtrooper armor was integrated with standard personal ray-shield projectors (in direct contrast of clone troopers) in order to survive open blaster fire in case cover was nonexistent or limited. It also improved hand-to-hand combat, making standard troopers capable of surviving contact with vibroblades (although did not provide any protection towards lightsabers). Nevertheless, the power consumption of shield projectors was very high and they tended to overheat and fail under sustained blaster fire or under prolonged contact with a lightsaber and unless the trooper carried a power generator (which were very bulky) the shield projector could take several minutes until it could be reactivated once it failed."

And Ewoks just crush Stormtroopers left and right.

Additionally group of Ewoks were able to significantly slow an AT-ST walker down that are said to have a maximum speed of 90km/h! Just look how slowly that walker is moving after they spring there trap! (sorry for terrible quality!)

Loading Video...

Durability, When one Ewok messes up his throw with his rock sling he takes a rock smashing hit to the face that have been shown to kill heavily armoued storm troopers, and the little guy just gets right back up

An Ewok is also showed to be taserred multiple times form R2 D2 with no notable injuries besides discomfort.

Only direct hits from powerful AT ST cannons are shown to kill them, while other Ewoks standing right next to them are physically unscaved (besides some mentally traumatized of seeing their friends die)

Stealth, able to remain undetected from Jedi Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbarka and R2-D2 (who can scan for life forms) they then capture them and take them prisoner to be eaten!

Able to sneak up a large force and attack a garrison of elite stormtroopers!

Reaction time, able to get a lasso around the end of a speed bike that travels, which can travel up to a speed of 360km/h

Other: Highly adaptive and intelligent creature, one was able to figure out how to operate and pilot a speederbiker in a matter of seconds despite having almost no prior knowledge of any technology. Not only was it able to successfully pilot a high speed vehicle, but it was able to out run trained military members. They were also able to operate an AT-ST with little to no issue even BEFORE Chewbarka climbed inside to assist them.

Highly skilled at climbing trees and swinging on vines.

Very good at engineering simple traps that are able to break the relatively heavy armour of an AT ST with no issue.

Shown to be able to operate enemy firearms with little issue despite never have prior knowledge of weapons systems existent

Additionally there short height makes them extremely difficult targets to hit with fire arms as they were able to constantly doge fire from an elite garrison of storm troops with little to no casualties.

Final verdict, don't let their short height or lack of technological advancement fool you, these little guys are blood thirst killing machines that were able to stomp not one but two groups of highly skilled groups with space fairing technology! Ewokls carry team 2 to victory!

No Caption Provided

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jacthripper

Team 1

Non-jobbing stormtroopers win, Mandalorians make it nigh-stomp

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: You still should have added the Catachans ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: "are you actually going by movie logic right now.. " <-- what? i go by book logic, if u are telling me the that they can tank warhammer 40k rounds from space marines with utter ease then u need to stop right now and actually pick up a book and realize how strong they are... ork weapons are looted weapons which puts them on SM level with their smallest of arms.

"Stop it. You go by book logic where it states no one uses low speed projectiles like arrows and bullets anymore because armour has become immune to it. Ballistics immune. So stop. And lasers? Really? I have a hard time seeing an ork live with out a torso or head. And I swear if you bring up game logic.."<-- i swear if u treat every round/bullet as if they are the same im going to.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@remnet: Some people believe differently poor ewoks are underestimated alot ;___;

@jwwprod Wouldn't matter they think ork weapons are weak and stupid... Sigh the ignorance in this thread is strong.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp said:

@jwwprod Wouldn't matter they think ork weapons are weak and stupid... Sigh the ignorance in this thread is strong.

Oh I was not being ignorant, all I was saying was that it would have cool if you had the Catachans, I never said you should have.

BTW I thought I bump this since I like this thread.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Ballistics immune. The way you are using it is a no limits fallacy. It is painfully obvious their armor would stop most pistol rounds and standard assault rifle rounds (5.56 for example.) Space Marine bolters are .75 caliber (closer to 20 mm grenades) diamond tipped, self-propelled rockets that explode after impact. Many ork shootas are looted bolters, and even the ones that are not are comparable in strength and size.

The term ballistics weapon covers everything from a pistol to a 120 mm Abrams cannon.... or a destroyer's gun batteries...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: i never said u lol i said people.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By noah_ouellette

@wut: depends on the quantity of the armour. Obviously the weight of the destroyers ammunition will crush the trooper. But I don't think the explosives are gonna be much of a problem unless they're energy based

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: No... it really doesn't. Basic troopers have the same amount of armor. Explosives will kill a Stormtrooper... concussive force is a thing. Bolters have killed people just by the force of the round going by someone (which is kinda stupid, but whatever), so... no... It is highly unlikely Stormtroopers will be taking Ork fire and surviving. On the bright side, Orks are terrible shots.

On durability, Thraka had his brains blown out of his skull, bent down, scooped them up, then walked all the way to a mad doc and had them put back in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: " On the bright side, Orks are terrible shots." <-- Do u really need to aim when u got this much dakka?

lol