Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Both bloodlusted, standard equipment (what's in the picture) for each, to the death. Starting 20 feet apart.

Who wins?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Good_Loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Conan can be very devastating to Ozymandias if he catches him, 20 feet apart chances are he wont.

Both are bloodlusted, we didn't even get to see a real bloodlusted version of Ozymandias yet, I'm gonna roll with him.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Gotcha.

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

ozy is a vagina

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Ozymandias is faster, and more skilled, but definitely not stronger. It could go either way, but in the time it takes Conan to get to Ozymandias, and he's far more likely to just charge his opponent, Ozymandias will have thought up a plan to stop him, even just a simple one, and even in a bloodlusted state. Ozymandias is a genius, after all.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vaeternus

Conan

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bo88gdan

Ozymandias

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Ozymandias, bloodlusted. Hmm. He works out what Conan will do before he does it, then proceeds to stomp.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Conan can be very devastating to Ozymandias if he catches him, 20 feet apart chances are he wont.

Both are bloodlusted, we didn't even get to see a real bloodlusted version of Ozymandias yet, I'm gonna roll with him.

This

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I think Ozymandias is faster, and more skilled, but definitely not stronger. It could go either way, but in the time it takes Conan to get to Ozymandias, and he's far more likely to just charge his opponent, Ozymandias will have thought up a plan to stop him, even just a simple one, and even in a bloodlusted state. Ozymandias is a genius, after all.

Fighting strategy is useless against Conan

need I post the quote again?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see how fighting strategy could be useless at all, especially not that of a genius like Ozymandias. He remained completely untouched in a fight with both Niteowl and Rorschach, who both show superior fighting skills and resourcefulness to Conan, although they don't match his physical strength. Plus, he's considered the most physically capable and smartest man on the planet, in Watchmen. At the very least, Conan has a tough fight on his hands, and at worst, he will lose this.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@betatesthighlander1 said:

I can't see how fighting strategy could be useless at all, especially not that of a genius like Ozymandias. He remained completely untouched in a fight with both Niteowl and Rorschach, who both show superior fighting skills and resourcefulness to Conan, although they don't match his physical strength. Plus, he's considered the most physically capable and smartest man on the planet, in Watchmen. At the very least, Conan has a tough fight on his hands, and at worst, he will lose this.

fair enough

THESHIZ46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By THESHIZ46

Conans a beast it would be a fight but Conan always finds a way to win using just brute force

Xeno_Seeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1 said:

niteowl and rorschach show superior fighting skills to conan...? they both hardly have any hand to hand feats. while conan has decades of hand to hand feats.

guys ozy is severely outclassed here. Also the OP states that the gear they have is what's in the picture. conan has an axe, a sword, shield, and a knife? while ozy has his bare hands? lol this is a severe mismatch. conan would tear his limbs off.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeno_seeker: Conan also has that blonde as a morale bonus.

I think he is strong enough, fast enough, skilled enough to take it. Conan would stomp Rorschach and Nite Owl if he fought them. Conan probably finds this the easiest fight of his week.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan probably finds this the easiest fight of his week.

Doubtful

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: When he is taking on ice giants, magical creatures and armies of the undead? You think Ozy is going to have him complaining?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guys ozy is severely outclassed here. Also the OP states that the gear they have is what's in the picture. conan has an axe, a sword, shield, and a knife? while ozy has his bare hands? lol this is a severe mismatch. conan would tear his limbs off.

Ozymandias caught a bullet. He also remained completely untouched in every fight we see him have, and, again, is considered the most intelligent and physically capable man on Earth. Axes and swords mean nothing to him.

This would be a goof fight for both men, but Ozymandias is much too fast for Conan, and his fighting skills and resourcefulness will make his victory all the more easy.

Xeno_Seeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: ozymandias is not too fast for conan. he takes down stronger creatures in groups on a day to day basis. ozy has near zero feats of combat tactics, meanwhile conan has hundreds. he remained untouched in every fight because his only real fight was him slapping around a fatigued Rorschach and a has been nite owl. if they were both unarmed it would be worth more debate but at the moment..

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Silverrings

@silverrings: ozymandias is not too fast for conan. he takes down stronger creatures in groups on a day to day basis. ozy has near zero feats of combat tactics, meanwhile conan has hundreds. he remained untouched in every fight because his only real fight was him slapping around a fatigued Rorschach and a has been nite owl. if they were both unarmed it would be worth more debate but at the moment..

Ozymandias was fast, and smart, enough to catch a bullet. Conan is obviously not getting a hit in with any melee weapons.

Xeno_Seeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Xeno_Seeker

@silverrings: that's his best showing, him catching a bullet (which is very impressive) but he's never handled this kind of agility, ferocity, strength, and combat prowess in a fight before. conan chases down horses, he can wrestle mammoths to the ground. ozymandias is an arrogant man. he will see conan as a muscle bound ape swinging around a sword. he will be taken by surprise and he will die.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy is out of his league here. yes he is very fast and smart but Conan is also very and cunning in a battle environment. Conan is also freakishly durable and strong. he is definitely more so than base human and maybe even a step above Capitan america in that department. I cant see ozy doing anything to him that would put him down fast enough before Conan brutally removes his spine.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: that's his best showing, him catching a bullet (which is very impressive) but he's never handled this kind of agility, ferocity, strength, and combat prowess in a fight before. conan chases down horses, he can wrestle mammoths to the ground. ozymandias is an arrogant man. he will see conan as a muscle bound ape swinging around a sword. he will be taken by surprise and he will die.

Actually, it seems much more likely that Conan will be taken by surprise since he will probably assume that Ozy is just a regular man. Odds are that he'll take a swing at Ozy and not be expecting the speed and strength of Ozy's reaction.

On the part of Ozy, I doubt he'd underestimate Conan... due to the obvious strength of his opponent, and the fact that he just looks like an experienced warrior.

So Ozy not only has speed as an advantage, but also the element of surprise.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozymandias should be fine. If you can catch a bullet your not in that much danger from swords and axes.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What i've already said and what @willpayton said sums up why we think Ozymandias wins this, and is epitomized in this comment:

@kratesis said:

Ozymandias should be fine. If you can catch a bullet your not in that much danger from swords and axes.

This would be a good fight for both men involved, but Ozymandias would be able to overcome Conan's strength and ferocity eventually. It might take time, but he'll do it. He's just too fast and too smart for the barbarian.