Danny stomps

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By bigcimmerian

Spite thread, Conan is not martial artist, he fights instinctively, using his enhanced strength and speed, he doesn't have any martial arts training, with weapons he could beat Danny though

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By darktiger

Danny beats him 9/10

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

Ok, I've just noticed they are fighting in the jungle, if Conan fights smart he could knockout Danny from behind, he is stealthier than Tiger

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious
@BigCimmerian said:

Ok, I've just noticed they are fighting in the jungle, if Conan fights smart he could knockout Danny from behind, he is stealthier than Tiger

Good point.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sandiego008

conan ... classic IF ... wasn't all that impressive from what I remember ... feel free to impress me w/ classic IF feats ... from what I know he only recently'ish became badass.

edit: I'm a 90's reader+ ... and in the 90's i dont remember him being impressive.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

Conan can soooo win this.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bigcimmerian

But it was instinct more than any warning by the external senses which brought him up suddenly, his hand on his hilt. He stood stock-still in the middle of the trail, unconsciously holding his breath, wondering what he had heard, and wondering if indeed he had heard anything. The silence seemed absolute. Not a squirrel chattered or bird chirped. Then his gaze fixed itself on a mass of bushes beside the trail a few yards ahead of him. There was no breeze, yet he had seen a branch quiver. The short hairs on his scalp prickled, and he stood for an instant undecided, certain that a move in either direction would bring death streaking at him from the bushes.

A heavy chopping crunch sounded behind the leaves. The bushes were shaken violently, and simultaneously with the sound, an arrow arched erratically from among them and vanished among the trees along the trail. The wayfarer glimpsed its flight as he sprang frantically to cover.

Crouching behind a thick stem, his sword quivering in his fingers, he saw the bushes part, and a tall figure stepped leisurely into the trail. The traveller stared in surprise. The stranger was clad like himself in regard to boots and breeks, though the latter were of silk instead of leather. But he wore a sleeveless hauberk of dark mesh-mail in place of a tunic, and a helmet perched on his black mane. That helmet held the other's gaze; it was without a crest, but adorned by short bull's horns. No civilized hand ever forged that head-piece. Nor was the face below it that of a civilized man: dark, scarred, with smoldering blue eyes, it was a face as untamed as the primordial forest which formed its background. The man held a broad-sword in his right hand, and the edge was smeared with crimson.

“Come on out,” he called, in an accent unfamiliar to the wayfarer. “All's safe now. There was only one of the dogs. Come on out.”

The other emerged dubiously and stared at the stranger. He felt curiously helpless and futile as he gazed on the proportions of the forest man — the massive iron-clad breast, and the arm that bore the reddened sword, burned dark by the sun and ridged and corded with muscles. He moved with the dangerous ease of a panther; he was too fiercely supple to be a product of civilization, even of that fringe of civilization which composed the outer frontiers.

Turning, he stepped back to the bushes and pulled them apart. Still not certain just what had happened, the wayfarer from the east advanced and stared down into the bushes. A man lay there, a short, dark, thickly-muscled man, naked except for a loin-cloth, a necklace of human teeth and a brass armlet. A short sword was thrust into the girdle of the loin-cloth, and one hand still gripped a heavy black bow. The man had long black hair; that was about all the wayfarer could tell about his head, for his features were a mask of blood and brains. His skull had been split to the teeth.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know this is an epic bump, but I was browsing Iron Fist battles and stumbled upon this, so rather than make a new version.....ahem....bump my good man. *adjusts monocle*

As for who would win I'd say Danny's speed and skill along with his impressive striking power (even off chi the guy cuts utility poles in half and can crack concrete) should give him the win the majority of the time.

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan because hes an awesome barbarian who loves bathing in blood, wins because of size, ferocity, and (maybe?) strength advantage. Loses without weapons though

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harriso:

Check the OP Conan doesn't have any weapons here, this is just H2H. I'm curious though, why would Conan's size be a factor in a victory for him? I can understand ferocity to a point, but remember Danny has fought demons in the Eighth City so I'm not sure what Conan brings to the table there that they don't. Conan definitely has the strength advantage however Danny has some insane striking power of his own so I think it balances out.