Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nefarious

VERSUS 
VERSUS 
No Caption Provided
     Stipulations: 

> Elimination via Knock-out or Incapacitation. Submission counts, as well.
> Conan knows Deadpool is immortal. 
> Both opponents are in character. 
> NO GUNS 4 DP. Conan is equipped with a regular sword. Wade has a katana. 
> No prep-time.  
> Both are in close quarters. 
> Current version of Wade. Current version of Conan.

Who will be the last man standing here.

The Setting: 

Pantheon Ruins
 Pantheon Ruins
Avatar image for protectyourneck
protectyourneck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By protectyourneck

Conan if he could trap dp in a rocket and send him off to the sun or something.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jashro44

Is current deadpool is still without his healing factor? Not that I think it matters as I think deadpool could win either way but I'm far from an expert on Conan.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious
@jashro44: Yes, he still has no healing-factor. 
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Floopay

This is a tough one. I want to say Deadpool, because he has always displayed remarkable reflexes, speed, agility, and has more than a bit of a knack touching just the right buttons to mess with his opponent and keep them offguard. However, Conan is a master with his swords and unarmed combat.

I just don't know if Conan has ever really dealt with someone like Deadpool. That is, somebody who is an expert with many eastern martial arts styles, knows western martial arts, and someone who is fully competent at dealing with both ends of the spectrum. Over and above that, you add in Deadpool talking the whole time (which even Daredevil said was next to impossible to put out of his mind, and stated it was hindering him even though it was helping him pinpoint Deadpool's location) and you have a tough victory.

I'm slightly biased towards Deadpool, and I tend to side with him more often than not in a fairly even battle, so keep that in mind. However, I'm going with Deadpool nonetheless 8/10 matches.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mad8Baller

Does anyone have feats of Conan with a regular sword?
What's a regular sword anyways?
My understanding is Conan with his Bastard sword would basically break Deadpool's katana in two if they both clashed together like it was 2 lightsabers in Starwars.
I definitely am almost ready to give this to Deadpool since he has katana and his martial arts, I'm highly biased from being a Deadpool fan anyways, but I would like to see some Conan supporters put up something before straight up deciding the winner.

StoneAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By StoneAngel

He managed to beat up on Captain America's cut his arm almost clean off...The dudes a monster. A lot of it goes to the Conan novels, the guy hews through armies, sword experts, wizards, demons, demi-gods, dragons....He is ultra quick, strong, can soak up a ton of punishment. Fights like a man possessed and is just downright brutal. These are always so tough. But if it's just to victory and not to death I gotta go with Conan. It's really Conans resolve that does it for me. Conan was born to slay, Deadpool is just for some good action and running his mouth.

StoneAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By StoneAngel

Especially since DP has no Healing factor.

jeduhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeduhu

Conan.  He doesn't talk. He just attacks.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Buckwheat

@mad8baller said:

Does anyone have feats of Conan with a regular sword?

What's a regular sword anyways?

My understanding is Conan with his Bastard sword would basically break Deadpool's katana in two if they both clashed together like it was 2 lightsabers in Starwars.

I definitely am almost ready to give this to Deadpool since he has katana and his martial arts, I'm highly biased from being a Deadpool fan anyways, but I would like to see some Conan supporters put up something before straight up deciding the winner.

Hi mate. I know this is an old post but, here are some of the scans you asked for:

Strength: Flips a car

No Caption Provided

Senses and swordmanship: A blind Conan spars with a sighted man

No Caption Provided

Outfights two soldiers (with a sword and crossbow) jumping out of the path of the arrow blind.

No Caption Provided

Speed: Outruns and grabs a greyhound

No Caption Provided

Grabs a throwing knife mid air with no effort

No Caption Provided

Easily beats a samurái that was earlier established as FTE. The afore mentioned samurai is the first he puts down in just two panels.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Pretty definitively beats Captain America

Tanks a punch from a guy with magic gauntlets that can Crush rocks and note that a similar hit Destroys groups of soldiers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

If this was a fight to the death and Deadpool had his HF I could see Deadpool wining, since he can't die. But Conan will win if the fight is to incap or KO. He is stronger and faster than one would come to think, and he is set to kill/win. He is a beast.

I say 63/37 in favour of the Barbarian.