#1 Posted by Inphase (336 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Does batman have all his gear?

#3 Posted by jashro44 (23704 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#4 Posted by Inphase (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan and Batman. Conan has a broadsword, and axe, throwing knives, and is equipped with steel armor. Batman has his batarangs and his hand to hand skills.

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6289 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you handicap batman and give conan all these weapons Spite

#6 Posted by xXNinjaAssassin8972Xx (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Why tf does Conan get all his Sh!t?!

#7 Posted by Chucky666 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Batman.
#8 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

You gave Conan all his equipment? But Batman just has some Batarangs?!

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan.

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

still batman

#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Setting? That would make a pretty big difference here. If it was a cage fight then Batman might be in trouble. The more he can use his environment, the better off he is.

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with ferro,,,if this is on the streets of Gotham bats has much better odds..I'm still thinking he could pull it off but not easily

#13 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

id say batmans way above in fightimg skill, sure conan is the best guy around in the dark ages but times have changed and fighting styles have vastly improved since then. batman unarmed takes this....also cant he bench like a thousand lbs i dont think conan for all his muscles could do that ever.

also batarangs isnt very specific he has multiple types. one explosive one and game over... a few razor sharp ones and hes debilitated etc but as stated bats can do it unarmed, wayne without the suit wins this .

#14 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chucky666 said:

@jashro44 said:

Batman.
#15 Posted by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would find a way to win.

#16 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Because everyone automatically picks Bats, so he has to be limited to supposedly give the other person a chance

#17 Posted by BigCimmerian (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan slices him to pieces.

#18 Posted by BigCimmerian (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

id say batmans way above in fightimg skill, sure conan is the best guy around in the dark ages but times have changed and fighting styles have vastly improved since then. batman unarmed takes this....also cant he bench like a thousand lbs i dont think conan for all his muscles could do that ever.

also batarangs isnt very specific he has multiple types. one explosive one and game over... a few razor sharp ones and hes debilitated etc but as stated bats can do it unarmed, wayne without the suit wins this .

I think it takes more than 1000 lbs bench press to accomplish what Conan did here, in the scan where he snapped bull's neck he is only 14 years old.

#19 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold on batman doesnt have a suit? it wouldnt make any difference its only bullet proof not sword proof or axe proof.

#20 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan can lift around a ton (2,000 lbs), regularly. He is atleast as fast, VERY close to as agile, and has different combat skills than Batman. If Batman doesn't get Conan's weapons away from him, Bruce's DEAD!

#21 Posted by robertloucksjr (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan. He fights to the death on an almost daily basis. I would say he is quite a bit stronger than Batman and as fast. He has killed all kinds of martial art monks, demons, huge animals, and top level fighters in a time where a must larger majority of the population were fighters.

#22 Posted by Wolfrazer (7438 posts) - - Show Bio

I never really understood if the guy is big and pretty much immune to physical attacks, why knowing martial arts would be benefit someone facing them, I mean couldn't the guy eventually be able to grab at the person who is striking them and the fight being done with it? I know speed of strikes and everything, but if they don't do anything to the other person then what is the point? Eventually the other guy is gonna get caught by the other, and be done for. 

But anyway, that was more of an off topic question so...sorry lol. But hmm...I think i'll go with Conan here.

#23 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#24 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm gonna go with the guy who killed a dude with one punch as a teenager.
#25 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Conan slices him to pieces.

#26 Posted by Bo88gdan (4489 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan

#27 Posted by dondave (38789 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan

#28 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan has this.

#29 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

One batarang to the temple and conan is ko'd.

#30 Posted by BigCimmerian (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

One batarang to the temple and conan is ko'd.

I really doubt that would happen mate.

#31 Posted by Amratheking (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would flash back to his first fight with Bane, just as he's hoisted over Conan's head....

#32 Posted by NeonGameWave (8388 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Batman have prep or morals? If he has prep and no morals then he kills Conan.

#33 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Because everyone automatically picks Bats, so he has to be limited to supposedly give the other person a chance

This.

I still say Batman.

#34 Posted by sabracadabra (601 posts) - - Show Bio

i go wit hbatman. the only advantage conan might have is strength, and even then not by much. Batman is quicker, has better endurance, is smarter, ad most importantly, a better overall fighter. givingconan his swords makes fight closer, but i still see batman winning.

#35 Edited by TwoGunGunnar (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone saying, "Batman" hasn't read Howard.

Conan's like Captain America, The Punisher, and Wolverine combined.

Physicality - Conan. He's faster than Bruce Lee and the Gold Standard of strength and endurance.

Skill - He's beat literally every single enemy he's ever faced, and some of them were described in the same way you'd describe Batman's skill..."the veteran of thousands of fights...no one in the world more well versed and schooled in the art of combat, etc. etc.", and Conan killed them. Quickly.

Cunning/Strategy - Conan's led everything from small bands to huge armies and managed to conquer the most powerful country in the world. He's outsmarted every other general, and outsmarted Alien Gods and Thousand Year Old Demons From Beyond Time.

Will - Conan shrugs off sorcerous mind control and brutal physical punishment through sheer force of will.

Perception/Stealth - No, Batman would not be able to "hide in the shadows" and sneak up on Conan. He's every bit as quiet and stealthy and his senses and situational awareness are just short of superhuman.

Viciousness & Ruthlessness - No contest here. Conan's been killing people without hesitation, remorse, or pity since before puberty. Batman's "arsenal" is non-lethal & his kid-friendly moral code won't allow him to kill. Conan will come out of the gate operating on an entirely different level than a guy who spends most of his time boxing with muggers.

The only way Batman could win is if this contest had nothing to do with fighting. If they were competing over who had the nicest car I'd give it to Batman. But in any sort of fight, Conan spills the batguts, or bashes in the batskull and veneers the walls in batbrains.

#36 Posted by theDCkid (890 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.