caption

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Holy Crap  !  Another Solid Fight from Alpha. I think Ares can take Conan down in a good fight. I gotta with the God of War here since he does have the strength and durability advantage but the fight will be a epic battle. Conan is a beast in battle
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius
King Saturn said:
"Holy Crap  !  Another Solid Fight from Alpha. I think Ares can take Conan down in a good fight. I gotta with the God of War here since he does have the strength and durability advantage but the fight will be a epic battle. Conan is a beast in battle
"

I felt that Conan is one of the few mortal warriors who could do battle with a god like Ares.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Holy Crap  !  Another Solid Fight from Alpha. I think Ares can take Conan down in a good fight. I gotta with the God of War here since he does have the strength and durability advantage but the fight will be a epic battle. Conan is a beast in battle
"

I felt that Conan is one of the few mortal warriors who could do battle with a god like Ares. "
He Truly Is. But actually beating Ares is a different story... but Ares wont leave this fight with no bruises and bumps... he wont forget his epic battle with Conan the Barbarian !
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Perfect Cell

No no no... If Ares has a hard time fighting Xena; Ares might not win easily against Conan. In fact; I don't even think Conan can beat Xena!

This fight is not even fair.

Where's HE-MAN????

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"No no no... If Ares has a hard time fighting Xena; Ares might not win easily against Conan. In fact; I don't even think Conan can beat Xena!

Where's HE-MAN????"
Oh I Didnt say it would be an easy win for Ares... but Ares will win. And also the Ares on Zena is different than the one in the comics... I think Ares in the comics is more ruthless
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"No no no... If Ares has a hard time fighting Xena; Ares might not win easily against Conan. In fact; I don't even think Conan can beat Xena!

Where's HE-MAN????"
Oh I Didnt say it would be an easy win for Ares... but Ares will win. And also the Ares on Zena is different than the one in the comics... I think Ares in the comics is more ruthless
"
I agree!

And this battle is with the MArvel comic Ares.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Perfect Cell
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Where's HE-MAN????"
"

You're right.

Ares

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perfect Cell

But the show Ares is pretty cool too.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"

I felt that Conan is one of the few mortal warriors who could do battle with a god like Ares. "

Too true, and possibly even take him down, (which I believe he could) as he's taken down gods before :-)  (dude, your going overtime with your awsome posts/battles, leave some for us to think off lol :-)
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Logic Mark III

He-Man would be abetter choice for a fight. He would have avery good shot indeed. But Conan? No, not unless he punches harder than missiles and is fast enough to catch Hermes with a nailgun.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Ture, but he still isn't strong enough
Though if Ares didn't have that strenght advantage 
He would be a dead meat
Ellocobruja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Ellocobruja

Marvel Ares? 
Not even a fight 
Conan sword would break on his skin and Aries would take off his head with a flick of a finger.
Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Caine

As much as i respect Conan as a character and despise Ares in his Marvel Incarnation this goes to Ares. The Strength and durability Advantage of Ares is too much ... now if Ares would be depowered by Zeus to somewhat match Conans Strength Level it would be a hell of a Fight.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15  Edited By Erik

Bump! 

Ares.

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares wins. The strength difference would be too much for him to handle.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
"Ares wins. The strength difference would be too much for him to handle. "

Unless he gets some help, divine or other wise this is pretty much true. I could be the best person with a sword but if I went up against some like the hulk with a steel sword and he got his hands on me I would be screwed.
BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BattleHeiz

Arest from Zena  can shoot energy balls, teleport and invincible