no, Wolverine takes this no prob

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Gottheit

Conan is told ahead of time about Wolverine's adamantium skeleton(and unbreakable claws.), improved senses, healing factor and berserker rage. Additionally, he is given 3 hours to choose which weapon in his vast collection of trophies would serve him in such a battle. I think Conan could take this. What do you think?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

wolverine is so overpowered that he wins

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Apparition

conan!

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By acewasp23

hmmm well what would he do about the healing factor, the unbreakable claws and the near inability to die.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crazy spidey

Apparition says:

"conan!"

please tell me ur joking sharpens axe just in case

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparition says:

"conan!"

hmmm...lets think about that shall we? Unbreakble claws, and super healing factor, compared to a skilled human...what do you think of the outcome?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

cut his head off. you know that skeletons arent completely fused. conan would completely dismember him and then ride off on his horse to look for someone else to kill.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gottheit

Simple. Kill the unkillable, break the unbreakable, and reveal the inability to be a very real ability. I mean, granted, Conan is the dark horse in this fight, but that doesn't mean he has no chance. I mean, after reading a few Conan comics, and reading a few Wolverine comics, Conan just impresses me a lot more.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Conan uses magic right? If not then his strength and skill will do him no good.Wolverine is definately more skilled and experienced in battle than Conan.Not to mention his healing factor and adamantium skeleton."

you cant really get more skilled than conan. and experience wont put you past him either. conan's seen everything anyone could do in a fight. he's even fought things that regenerate from fatal wounds and things that he couldn't cut with his sword and still killed them. it's conan!

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gottheit

Thank you, App. Some Canadian with some metal claws is not the most dangerous thing Conan hath ever fought. Maybe Conan can't outright kill Wolvie(even though I think he probably could.), but he could put Wolvie down, for sure.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition

Gottheit says:

"Thank you, App. Some Canadian with some metal claws is not the most dangerous thing Conan hath ever fought. Maybe Conan can't outright kill Wolvie(even though I think he probably could.), but he could put Wolvie down, for sure."

definitely

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gottheit

virtually. Remember that word, Colt. Virtually. Just because no one's done it, doesn't mean it can't be done. I guarantee you that, even if Wolverine wins, he'll be hurting for days. Hell, some of the adamantium might even crack. Not break...but, strain a little. Frankly, I kind of want to see Wolverine die, just to see the fanboys shut up, or explode. Whichever is fine...

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By crazy spidey

Gottheit says:

"virtually. Remember that word, Colt. Virtually. Just because no one's done it, doesn't mean it can't be done. I guarantee you that, even if Wolverine wins, he'll be hurting for days. Hell, some of the adamantium might even crack. Not break...but, strain a little. Frankly, I kind of want to see Wolverine die, just to see the fanboys shut up, or explode. Whichever is fine..."

by saying that u have become the douche of the week

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gottheit

He's not overpowered, he's Conan. Normal comic rules don't apply.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Akira Overdrive

All battles arent to the death so "Virtual immortality" dosent count...who give a shit if he has it?

Conan has faced so many worse things then Wolvie,i think he takes it

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Colt Python says:

"Gottheit says:
"virtually. Remember that word, Colt. Virtually. Just because no one's done it, doesn't mean it can't be done. I guarantee you that, even if Wolverine wins, he'll be hurting for days. Hell, some of the adamantium might even crack. Not break...but, strain a little. Frankly, I kind of want to see Wolverine die, just to see the fanboys shut up, or explode. Whichever is fine..."
Ok.People say that Wolverine is overpowered but Marvel made him what he is for good reason.If Conan a damn barbarian of all things is not only skilled enough to beat someone with centuries of training,extreme healing factor and adamantium plated bones which is the strongest metal in the world.He is ridiculously overpowered!"

Who says there isnt something stronger then admantium?its only the strongest in Marvel world...Conan could have something way stronger

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gottheit

Thanks Akira. Please don't become a psychic blob and destroy war-ravaged Tokyo, that'll spoil desert.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Gottheit says:

"Thanks Akira. Please don't become a psychic blob and destroy war-ravaged Tokyo, that'll spoil desert."

Not my style..lol..

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rotten gun

Gottheit says:

i think everyone in marvel knows about wolverine and his claws, adamantium, rage, sences and regeneration... i haven't seen anyone for years say to wolverine, who are you? i'd like to say conan could win but i cant see it... hulk has smashed wolverine numerous times and has never damaged the adamantium. the only way to beat him is KO him. as long as hes awake hes fighting

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Phorqe

This fight will end with Wolverine serving Conan-kabobs.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By fesak  Moderator

I would also give this to Conan. Basically all he needs to do is sever his head, and keep it away from the body.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rotten gun

fesak says:

"I would also give this to Conan. Basically all he needs to do is sever his head, and keep it away from the body."

oh is that all :)

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kraven

Apparition says:

"Colt Python says:
"Conan uses magic right? If not then his strength and skill will do him no good.Wolverine is definately more skilled and experienced in battle than Conan.Not to mention his healing factor and adamantium skeleton."

you cant really get more skilled than conan. and experience wont put you past him either. conan's seen everything anyone could do in a fight. he's even fought things that regenerate from fatal wounds and things that he couldn't cut with his sword and still killed them. it's conan!"

Actually, you can get more skilled than Conan.

Wolverine has lived for 200 years. He has fought everything from Savage Land Dinosaurs to aliens. He has a natural animal instinct to kill.

He was taught to be a rough-kneck street fighting miner. He was trained as a Canadian soldier and fought in WWI. He was trained as an American soldier and fought in WWII. He was trained by the CIA as a secrect agent. He was trained by the Weapon X program. He was trained as a Samurai. He was trained as an X-Man. Without adamantium, claws or his mutant powers, Wolverine is an extremely skilled and dangerous man. As far as I know, he is the only person to take out Captain America in h2h combat. (see Wolverine Origins #5)

Good fight but Wolverine wins.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Kraven says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:

you cant really get more skilled than conan. and experience wont put you past him either. conan's seen everything anyone could do in a fight. he's even fought things that regenerate from fatal wounds and things that he couldn't cut with his sword and still killed them. it's conan!"

Wolverine has lived for 200 years. He has fought everything from Savage Land Dinosaurs to aliens. He has a natural animal instinct to kill.

He was taught to be a rough-kneck street fighting miner. He was trained as a Canadian soldier and fought in WWI. He was trained as an American soldier and fought in WWII. He was trained by the CIA as a secrect agent. He was trained by the Weapon X program. He was trained as a Samurai. He was trained as an X-Man. Without adamantium, claws or his mutant powers, Wolverine is an extremely skilled and dangerous man. As far as I know, he is the only person to take out Captain America in h2h combat. (see Wolverine Origins #5)

"

And Conan is still better.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

It pains my soul to do this, but I agree with Fesak. Conan would own Wolverine.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kraven

fesak says:

"Kraven says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:

"

And Conan is still better."

I still see no logical arguement to convince me that Conan would win. People might not like Wolverine or are Conan fans but I see nothing to convince me Wolverine would lose. Conan is strong and can handle a weapon but he is not a trained fighter. Wolverine hit Captain America with a special pressure point knee that caused a blood clot to swell in Cap's knee which disabled Cap from even being able to stand.

Wolverine could also cut right through every one of Conan's swords, axes & spears.

If someone can give me some good logical reasons for Conan defeating Wolverine, I will conceed but so far I see none.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By fesak  Moderator

So Wolverine has beaten Cap one time of the hundreds they have met. And that was fifty years ago. It seems like he's just getting worse with aging.

Avatar image for the_iron_cavalier
The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan O'Brien?

Totally he wins.

just kidding by the way. I know who you're talking about.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kraven

fesak says:

"So Wolverine has beaten Cap one time of the hundreds they have met. And that was fifty years ago. It seems like he's just getting worse with aging. "

Actually, the battle I was refering to in Wolverine Origins #5 took place in the present.

And my point is that if Wolverine has that kind of skill he could beat Conan.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Conan has faced greater threats then Captain America and Wolverine combined.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kraven

King of Kings says:

"Conan has faced greater threats then Captain America and Wolverine combined."

Like who?

Who did he beat who could cut his weapons in half, had unbreakable bones, healing factor and that level of fighting skill.

Conan takes place in a time where many fighting arts were not yet invented.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kraven says:

"King of Kings says:

Like who?

Who did he beat who could cut his weapons in half, had unbreakable bones, healing factor and that level of fighting skill.

Conan takes place in a time where many fighting arts were not yet invented."

Just as I thought. You have never read a Conan comic have you? All your info apparently comes from the movies, shame.

http://www.comicvine.com/conan/2438/enemies/

There is so much more. But I'll be damned if I waste my time reciting it to you. I suggest you pick up a copy and enjoy.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kraven

King of Kings says:

"Kraven says:
"King of Kings says:

Like who?

Conan takes place in a time where many fighting arts were not yet invented."

Just as I thought. You have never read a Conan comic have you? All your info apparently comes from the movies, shame.

http://www.comicvine.com/conan/2438/enemies/

There is so much more. But I'll be damned if I waste my time reciting it to you. I suggest you pick up a copy and enjoy."

No, to be honest I have not. But I do know Wolverine very well and have said I'm willing to conceed if shown some proof but so far I'm still waiting.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I can't exactly find anything on Conan, but going by what you folks have said here, it leaves me with a question. How the hell is Conan going to cut Logan's head off? I can't figure that out. Does Conan move faster than Logan, can rip Logan's head off or anything like that? I need details on Conan people.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Kraven says:

"fesak says:
"So Wolverine has beaten Cap one time of the hundreds they have met. And that was fifty years ago. It seems like he's just getting worse with aging. "

Actually, the battle I was refering to in Wolverine Origins #5 took place in the present.

And my point is that if Wolverine has that kind of skill he could beat Conan. "

Well then, Cap is dead in the present, so...

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kraven

Conan can't cut Wolverine's head off. Adamantium didn't exist in Conan's time. Therefore, Conan's sword would break off Wolverine's bones. (That is to say if Conan could even get that far.) Even magic has never been used to alter adamantium.

I'm not trashing Conan. He's a good warrior but he's not as well trained as Wolverine. Wolverine would heal if cut by Conan, Conan would die.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kraven

fesak says:

"Kraven says:
"fesak says:

And my point is that if Wolverine has that kind of skill he could beat Conan. "

Well then, Cap is dead in the present, so...

"

The present, but the book came out before Civil War and Cap's death.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Why does Conan need to rip Wolverine's head off?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#40  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

King of Kings says:

"Just as I thought. You have never read a Conan comic have you?"

Kraven says:

"No, to be honest I have not."

Kraven says:

"He's a good warrior but he's not as well trained as Wolverine."

How do you know?

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kraven

Buckshot says:

"King of Kings says:

Kraven says:

Kraven says:

How do you know?

"

I've still read up on the character for this debate and I've seen the movies.

I know Conan's not as well trained because martial arts and all the facilities Wolverine was trained through didn't exist in Conan's time.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Kraven says:

"Conan can't cut Wolverine's head off. Adamantium didn't exist in Conan's time. Therefore, Conan's sword would break off Wolverine's bones. (That is to say if Conan could even get that far.) Even magic has never been used to alter adamantium."

Obviously Wolverine doesn't have adamantium between his ligaments. Or else he wouldn't be able to move.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kraven says:

"Buckshot says:
"King of Kings says:

Kraven says:

Kraven says:

How do you know?

"

I know Conan's not as well trained because martial arts and all the facilities Wolverine was trained through didn't exist in Conan's time.

"

Actually, the greatest martial arts masters are the old ones, so those who would have taught Wolverine, were giving that knowledge from generations past. One could say Conan was taught the martial arts in its purest form

Plus, Conan has traveled abroad, he knows more then just the martial arts.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kraven

King of Kings says:

"Kraven says:
"Buckshot says:
"King of Kings says:

Kraven says:

Kraven says:

How do you know?

"

"

Actually, the greatest martial arts masters are the old ones, so those who would have taught Wolverine, were giving that knowledge from generations past. One could say Conan was taught the martial arts in its purest form

Plus, Conan has traveled abroad, he knows more then just the martial arts. "

If you're going by non-fictional history, martial arts still didn't exist then. Wolverine knows more than Martial Arts too. Check out my posting in this thread where I list all his experiences. He's been trained in government special agencies like Jason Bourne. Wolverine is also a very skilled sword fighter.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kraven says:

"King of Kings says:
"Kraven says:
"Buckshot says:
"King of Kings says:

Kraven says:

Kraven says:

How do you know?

"

"

If you're going by non-fictional history, martial arts still didn't exist then. Wolverine knows more than Martial Arts too. Check out my posting in this thread where I list all his experiences. He's been trained in government special agencies like Jason Bourne. Wolverine is also a very skilled sword fighter.

"

Non Fictional history? You seem to be stuck on the time period. This aint real life ya know. I'm pretty sure there were no Dragons, Evil Wizards, Frost Giants, and Lava Monsters back then either, but these are COMICBOOKS. Remember?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eternal Chaos

King of Kings says:

"Why does Conan need to rip Wolverine's head off? "

He doesn't have to, I was just bringing it up to pull in a few more possibilities other than cutting it off because Conan would need to be able to slice through cartilage, and I don't think its the softest tissue in the world.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kraven

King of Kings says:

"Kraven says:
"King of Kings says:
"Kraven says:
"Buckshot says:
"King of Kings says:

Kraven says:

Kraven says:

How do you know?

"

"

"

Non Fictional history? You seem to be stuck on the time period. This aint real life ya know. I'm pretty sure there were no Dragons, Evil Wizards, Frost Giants, and Lava Monsters back then either, but these are COMICBOOKS. Remember?"

Clearly this is comic books. But that's all I have to go on to illustrate my point that those things existed after Conan's time. Maybe in the Dark Horse Universe there are pre-historic martial arts. Still, that's not the point. The point is I have presented some illustrated, logical arguments for how Wolverine can beat Conan. No one has said anything in Conan's favour that shows how he could defeat someone like Wolverine outside of "Conan would win." How could Conan beat Wolverine with a sword if Wolverine's claws can cut the sword in half? How could Conan match Wolverine's speed? How could Conan outlast against Wolverine's healing factor?

I'm not being closed minded to the idea of Conan winning, I just want someone to site some evidence.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kraven says:

"King of Kings says:
"Kraven says:
"King of Kings says:
"Kraven says:
"Buckshot says:
"King of Kings says:

Kraven says:

Kraven says:

How do you know?

"

"

"

Non Fictional history? You seem to be stuck on the time period. This aint real life ya know. I'm pretty sure there were no Dragons, Evil Wizards, Frost Giants, and Lava Monsters back then either, but these are COMICBOOKS. Remember?"

Clearly this is comic books. But that's all I have to go on to illustrate my point that those things existed after Conan's time. Maybe in the Dark Horse Universe there are pre-historic martial arts. Still, that's not the point. The point is I have presented some illustrated, logical arguments for how Wolverine can beat Conan. No one has said anything in Conan's favour that shows how he could defeat someone like Wolverine outside of "Conan would win." How could Conan beat Wolverine with a sword if Wolverine's claws can cut the sword in half? How could Conan match Wolverine's speed? How could Conan outlast against Wolverine's healing factor?

I'm not being closed minded to the idea of Conan winning, I just want someone to site some evidence.

"

Issue #123, 89, 60, 200. There. Go read.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kraven

King of Kings, obviously I can't "go read" right now.

Tell me what happens in those issues. I'll listen.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Valkaad

Conan fights mythical creatures like Giant Cyclops, Dinosaur size lizards, Huge Shambling Mound Creatures, and wins. When he was sixteen he killed two frost giants by himself (after he had already been in a long battle where hundreds if not thousands of people were slain AND after he had hiked for hours in the frigid cold). Though he isn't supposed to be superhuman, he lifts things only someone with superhuman strength could lift, he survives falls and injuries only someone superhuman could survive, he wins battles against monsters with superhuman endurance, strength, and resistance to injury. Here is my two cents theory. Conan technically "worships" Crom, what I mean by technically is that he respects Crom but he doesn't ask him for anything or kiss Crom's ass, he doesn't bow or kneel in reverance to Crom heck, he even curses Crom and tells him he doesn't need him. I think Crom, being the kind of God that he is, considers Conan's form of worship the "right" way. I think Crom blesses and watches out for Conan because of the way Conan treats/worships him. Crom doesn't want someone to kiss up to him and he doesn't want someone begging for help all the time. He would rather have someone spend hours killing his enemies than kneeling in prayeer. He wants someone like Conan, hardy, self-relient, self-assured. I think Conan has been blessed, maybe you could even say physically enhanced by Crom (Conan has no knowledge of this). I have no evidence to back this up at all, I just think this could explain Conan's superhuman abilities.