Conan The Barbarian Vs. Captain America

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@penderor: Friend Conan stomps he has Sword of Star Metal and shield,CONAN DEFEAT WRATH/AMON HU HAS strength of 100 men in h2h and Wrath/amon has power of black ring.Conan learn martial arts and become one of best Ninja in "Shadow Walkers" clan and TheOneWhoKnows is Captaine America fanboy he have NOT EVIDENCE for Captaine America beat Conan

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Devil_Driver

No, Steve is better in stamina, durability and slightly in H2H combat. Strength, ferocity, pain tolerance, speed and agility goes to Conan.

I wouldn't give Conan the agility edge even though he wins this fight in my opinion and I would actually say Conan is more durable than Steve is, though we may be thinking similarly since I included pain tolerance under durability.

Also people who think Conan can't dodge or deflect the shield are wrong, Conan has a sixth sense like a Barbarian spider sense, and ample speed of his own,sorry the scan is sideways it isn't mine.

No Caption Provided

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Your grammar is horrible What did you have in English?You ignore everything ,EVERYTHING YOU IGNORE THAT Conan is stronger ,has better stamina and durability and better fighting skill .Your evidence is even worst THAN YOUR GRAMMAR, LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE AND THAT CAPTAIN AMERICA BEAT CONAN AND ZERO EVIDENCE THAT RED SKULL BEAT WRATH/AMON beacuse yu are loser .And Cap's shield can not save Capitan America because Conan has also shield of Star Metal and has sign of Jhebbal Sag when he learn from Prince Zula with sign of Jhebbal Sag he can with Telepathy to talks WITH ANIMALS and with Telepathy and ANIMALS help he will beat Captain America The end

AND YES CONAN WIN THIS

Loading Video...

CONAN BEAT BEAR EASY .CONAN BEAT CAPITAN AMERICA EASY

Loading Video...

And I won this debate pretty easy

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional: HA HA HA HA HA!!! Now THIS is what I am talking about---you were slipping in your last few posts, but the post you just made?

COMEDY GOLD!!!!

More copying what I say (regarding your atrocious grammar, and doing a "I know you are, but what am I" gradeschool move by falsely claiming I'M the one exhibiting this)!

More weird, Bizarro/Buckwheat (from the"Little Rascals") dialogue that no one can understand!

You are OUTDOING yourself! Excellent! Bravo! BRAVO!!!!

Until a sensible, logical poster tags me for a logical debate, you are EXTRAORDINARY entertainment!!!

Until, then, the fact STILL remains: CAPTAIN AMERICA WINS.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venger please knock it off with the cartoon clips this is a comic based site, if comics of a character are available they should be the basis of the argument for that character. At this point even though you are pro Conan I am starting to have a hard time believing you aren't trolling, those who think Captain America wins are focusing more on your posts than actually debating the battle..

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@penderor: Friend Conan stomps, he has Sword of Star Metal and shield, CONAN DEFEATED WRATH/AMON HU HAS strength of 100 men in h2h, and Wrath/amon has power of black ring. Conan learned martial arts and became one of the best Ninjas in the "Shadow Walkers" clan, and TheOneWhoKnows is a Captaine America fanboy, he has NO EVIDENCE for Captaine America beating Conan

There are more grammar mistakes in your post, but I don't have the time to point them all out.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driver: Friend Conan beat bears easy Captaine America is not a mach for Conan

Loading Video...

Conan learn martial arts and become one of best Ninja in "Shadow Walkers" clan

Loading Video...

in 12:35

Loading Video...
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driver: OK i know that TheOneWhoKnows are focusing more in my posts than actually debating the battle because he never use feat for Captaine America I just wanted to show you all feat about Conan this is the last.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have to back Cap here and based on what I've seen of both of them I would break it down like this.

Strength: Toss up honestly, Steve has lifted a large statue, has knocked down solid metal doors while injured and has the strength to throw his shield completely through a truck the long way and have it keep going, he's lifted a huge slab of concrete and thrown it hard enough to take out a gun emplacement on the second floor. Conan has shattered opponents skulls with single punches as well as wrestled massive animals on a regular basis as seen above, he has also lifted a large boulder as big as he is over his head and thrown it. If I had to pick a winner I would say Cap, but it's very very close and neither is going to manhandle the other, which may be more of a detriment to Conan than it is to Cap.

Speed: Cap takes this one in my opinion. He has the speed to react to bullets after they are fired and dodges them on a regular basis, he also has the speed to beat a bullet across the room to its intended target and block it with his shield. Unfortunately for Conan the technology of his era hurts him severely in this category, the best speed feat from him I've seen is dodging arrows, which just isn't enough when compared to Cap's bullet level reaction speed. Conan might be up there in Steve's speed range but due to technological differences he just doesn't have the feats to definitively show it.

Durability: This one goes to Cap as well in my opinion however it's close in a weird way, I'll explain further. This is a weird category because they are both flesh and blood and can easily hurt each other with their primary weapons. However Cap does seem to have an edge in overall durability, jumping from a helicopter and landing with enough force to leave deep boot imprints on the ground as well as crack the ground around his feet somewhat without any damage to himself is clearly superhuman, as is surviving cutting a massive hole in his chest during Dimension Z. Cap has endured insane amount of punishment and kept going, as has Conan, pulling arrows out of your chest is no joke neither is fighting after taking hits from supernatural monsters and similar opponents. I just think Steve pulls ahead here, however as I said earlier both of them are going to be hurting each other with their strikes, Conan's sword is going to cut Steve like it would any other human and Cap's shield is going to cause the same damage it would to anyone when he hits Conan with it.

Agility: Cap easily, he just has more numerous and superior feats in this category.

Skill: This one is also close, but I think Steve takes it as well. Conan is the most skilled fighter in his world, or so I've been told at any rate. That is certainly impressive however Cap is a master of using his shield as if it was an extension of his body, added to that is the fact that Steve is a master of a number of martial arts and has shown impressive knowledge of pressure points and nerve strikes as well as other techniques that Conan has no knowledge of. In the end Conan is a master of ancient weaponry everything from swords to spears, Cap is a master of his shield to a point that he doesn't even have to look when he throws it (and throws it with incredible accuracy). Steve can match or surpass Conan in skill with their respective weapons of choice, however it's Steve's H2H skill that gives him the edge on the barbarian.

In the end Conan puts up a good fight but he just falls behind in to many areas. I'm open to debate/evidence to challenge any of my points.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Ha,ha ,ha,ha,ha,ha,

Yo are Joker I completly destroyed you with evidence and feat and you crying like little baby beacuse you lost this battle. And you know what?Tomorrow my friends will be here , and my frends and i will beat you in this battle I swear My friends will be here in this tread tomorrow you has luck because my frends went in the sity to drink beer.This is not over yet .Your atrocious brain and IQ can not understand That simple fact Conan win this, you love or not Conan win againe and YES CONAN WIN AGAINE

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You are OUTDOING yourself! Excellent! Bravo! BRAVO!!!!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you IN RECOGNITION THAT I WIN THIS DEBATE

THE WINNER IS VengerProfessional THE LOSER IS theonewhoknows

theonewhoknows STRANGE NAME For a person who knows nothing.

GAME OVER

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driver: Yes this is comic based site I know but can also to set feat from movies and cartoon and anime i post feat from Conan cartoon simply because Conan from cartoon is stronger than Conan from comic this is all and i know that theonewhoknows(STRANGE NAME For a person who knows nothing. ) are focusing more in my posts than actually debating Conan vs Captain America like i said before another people can see that Conan is stronger that has better skill and durability than Captain America.That is point of my post from Conan cartoon.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Devil_Driver

@paragonnate: Finally an actual argument for Cap now I'm going to post a few scans to show Conan is a match for Steve on most levels, they each have different edges, I'm not going to argue either is superior overall and Steve of course will have more feats due to his larger body of work, but I think I can show reasonably that Conan can replicate most of what Steve can do and some things he does better.

Conan also uses his sword as an extension of his own body, he has mastered nearly every weapon of his time, and since this is a hand to hand fight, Steves familiarity with more advanced tech won't really matter in this battle.

Apologies for the flood scan I used the smallest sizing possible and could not figure out how to spoiler block the images. Also I cannot quite get the hang of how to format these image heavy posts this is a mess, is there any tutorial for how to set these up correctly?

Lifts a solid Granite Boulder that is larger than he is
Lifts a solid Granite Boulder that is larger than he is

Lifts a large granite statue over head and throws it taking out six men
Lifts a large granite statue over head and throws it taking out six men

Uses a giant metal bolt and a large bolder in combat
Uses a giant metal bolt and a large bolder in combat

Rips an Iron Gate clean out of the wall
Rips an Iron Gate clean out of the wall

Tires out two horses trying to rip him apart
Tires out two horses trying to rip him apart

Strikes with Blinding Speed faster than eye can follow
Strikes with Blinding Speed faster than eye can follow

Cuts the arm off an ape man before he can react, sword described as striking like lightning
Cuts the arm off an ape man before he can react, sword described as striking like lightning

Dodging Magic Beams nearly point blank
Dodging Magic Beams nearly point blank

Dodging and Deflecting Multiple Lightning Bolts
Dodging and Deflecting Multiple Lightning Bolts

No Caption Provided
In these two scans Conan is dieing of poison and with a single hand and club kills multiple armed and armored enemies.
In these two scans Conan is dieing of poison and with a single hand and club kills multiple armed and armored enemies.

Conan resisting winds strong enough to topple city buildings.
Conan resisting winds strong enough to topple city buildings.

Survives being keel hauled
Survives being keel hauled

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tanks a Punch from a man wearing magic gauntlets that give him strength to crush stone and take a group of soldiers out with one blow.
Tanks a Punch from a man wearing magic gauntlets that give him strength to crush stone and take a group of soldiers out with one blow.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Conan fights and defeats a Khitan Martial Artist that used pressure point strikes.
Conan fights and defeats a Khitan Martial Artist that used pressure point strikes.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional: Good grief, kid---you WERE funny before---but your latest posts are a bit disturbing. You seem to have slipped into your own fantasy land, where you are some dashing action hero or something, and you are just laying down the law to me. Haven't you realized that I haven't been "debating" you AT ALL the last few days? I (and, as of yesterday my friends) have been LAUGHING AT and TOYING with you; yet you rant and rave about "winning" something. And I think you ACTUALLY believe this!!! When I thought you weren't being serious, you were funny; when we thought you were playing a PRANK, we thought you were doing a HILLARIOUS parody routine; but it appears, unfortunately, that you are truly, actually SERIOUS with the stuff you've posted. A girl in our group (leave it to a woman to stereotypically be "empathetic") thinks you may have---issues. If that's the case, then laughing at you suddenly doesn't seem as fun anymore. So, as I stated before, I'm about to approach a poster that I think is a serious, logical person that an intelligent debate can be had with them. So you take care, and best of luck you.

Even with your issues, I can't lie to you to be nice. The truth is still: CAPTAIN AMERICA WINS.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driver: I have observed your thoughtful, well thought out posts on this thread, and I have been impressed. Even though you lean toward Conan, you have conceded some advantages Rogers has, and if I'm reading you correctly, you even indicate that you are open to the notion that Cap could win. I appreciate that.

Before I was distracted by a---unique individual, I stated in my original post that though I believe the Avenger would win, anyone who thinks Cap would walk all over the barbarian is "ABYSMALLY incorrect". I still think this is so. But I definately think, having said that, that Captain America wins. And I think you got some things wrong regarding Cap's strength and durability as those things stack up to Conan.

If you have some time, may I direct you to the "Captain America: The Living Legend (Respect Thread)" on this very site; it is an excellent compilation of Cap's feats that may be informative. If you so choose, let me know after reading it if it changes your mind a little.

Thanks again for your informative, thoughtful posts.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Devil_Driver

@theonewhoknows: I will visit Caps respect thread to get a better idea of his ability and see how it influences my own perspective, I know Steve has a larger pool of feats to collect from, so I am looking for his consistent levels and not giving too much weight to high showings as they are often used as a reason to keep a particular character around in a story they otherwise would not be part of, I do this with Conan as well that's why I'm not personally mentioning his battles with alien gods for example.

@bigcimmerian thanks for posting the werewolf scans, those are actually pretty impressive, could you possibly shoot me a pm on how to do images like that? would be much appreciated.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@devil_driver: We are on the same page regarding high, HIGH end feats of characters. I don't mention things of that sort either (unless someone I'm debating does it first, then I'll include a matching high end feat to cut that thing off, in order to get back to the character's GENERAL level of prowess).

Thanks for agreeing to check out the respect thread. For the record, I think there are circumstances in possible battles between the two that favor Conan; I just won't ever agree with people who claim he will easily BRUTALIZE Cap.

GreatLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By GreatLeader

@theonewhoknows:

Dear TheOneWhoKnows. Are you a troll or something worse? How old are you and which school have you finished? First VengerProfessional was giving exploits from Conan so other people who are participating can see it, not you, because you are nobody and nothing. You say that VengerProfessional's grammar is bad, look at your grammar, your grammar is simply "TERRIBLE" - the deepest meaning of this word. Your the most regular troll, Vengerprofessional destroyed you up in debate. You think Venger took this debate serious? Well he didn't, only reason he posted it is because of others, not because of you.

Don't act like a "One who knows" since you don't know everything. Peace.

Edit: You must understand that people from different countries can not and will not speak proper English like real Americans or British do speak & write. You must understand that some people may not be best at English but may be good at maths, psychology, sociology, geography, even local language class. Since someone doesn't speak English well he can still be good or expert at other things.

It can be talent they have, it can be bad side they have. Do not judge people about that.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GreatLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By GreatLeader

@vengerprofessional

That is correct, if he really knew something he would understand the meaning of your words. Heroes have their own skills, good sides and bad sides, as same for this TheOneWhoKnows that has mostly bad sides. Every hero has it's own abilitiy, strength, courage, magic, etc. They can compete with each other.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatleader: Yes friend ( Theonewhoknows STRANGE NAME For a person who knows nothing.) like i saide before he is Joker his post is Joke he is Comedy FOR Circus THIS FANBOY know nothing ( Theonewhoknows STRANGE NAME For a person who knows nothing.) we must work together AND AND HE WILL LOSE...Hahahhahhaha

GreatLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional

Lies have short legs but they run faster than the truth. That's why truth has to come out and defeat them.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatleader: By thinking that the---unique individual I had the misfortune to even consider responding to "destroyed" me-apparantly because YOU say so (like the flawed opinion of some random poster means anything) IMMEDIATELY rendered anything you have to say moot. I have already moved on (as I mentioned in a prior post) to someone who seems able to engage in an intelligent debate--something the individual living in his own fantasy world (and clearly, YOU) are incapable of.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatleader: Good answer my friends I think Theonewhoknows IS A CHILD ...( Theonewhoknows STRANGE NAME For a person who knows nothing.) it's hilarious Theonewhoknows ( Theonewhoknows STRANGE NAME For a person who knows nothing.) has the audacity to call someone else a child AND HE THINKS THAT HE WILL WIN THIS DEBATE AND HE THINK THAT I ACTS SERIOUSLY AGAINST HIM HE IS CHILD AND JOKER AND YES CONAN WINS THIS.....!!!

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows:I AND MY friend (GreatLeader) will completly destroyed you and your name is TheOneWhoKnows?HAAAahhahahahha what a joke I toying with you JOKER YOU ARE JOKER and you know that. You realy think that I will be SERIOUS in debate against you I only post Conan feat not because of you it is because of others, not because of you YOU'RE A LOSER.YOU ARE NOW Comedy FOR Circus

AND LOVED YOU OR NOT CONAN WINS THIS.

Theonewhoknows (STRANGE NAME For a person who knows nothing.)

HAAAahhahahahha what a joke

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional: I see that you tagged me. But whatever you wrote I didn't read because as I explained to you before, I am going to converse with people who can engage in an intelligent conversastion---and that simply doesn't apply to you, due to your clearly apparent issues. You take care now, and best of luck to you.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Some fighting going on here

@vengerprofessional no need to tag him if he doesn't wnat to be tagged.

And as for this match this migh be a toss up or Cap winning with cap given he has an edge in overall agility. The most important thing tht Cap has is his sheild which he will use to his advantage. So even though both are close in raw skill, speed, and strength, the equipment Cap has is superior to that of Conans and he fairs far better in stamina as well.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@comicace3: @vengerprofessional: Once again I see that you tagged me. But I didn't read what you wrote because your past antics illustrate that having an intelligent conversation with you is simply not possible.

Comicace3, you pretty much covered how I feel the two combatants stack up to one another. If you have the time, check out the "Captain America: The Living Legend (Respect Thread) here on this very site. It expertly chronicles and catellogues a lot of Cap's greatest feats and abillities---it's really worth checking out.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: O realy?You first started with insulting and now you crying like little baby tomorrow all my friends will be here in this tread Conan vs Captain America I swear.....

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional: Once again I see you tagged me. But as I mentioned, your past antics display that having an intelligent discussion with you due to your issues is simply not possible. So you take care now, and best of luck to you.

GreatLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows

Ok, this is gone too far. Your attitude is not the one that someone would expect from anyone. Start being a polite person instead of harassing people that you don't like. It's your opinion who you like and who you don't. Everyone has rights to put their ideas / thoughts on which is better and which is not. Telling someone that is "stupid" (this way or another) is not polite at all. So when you make someone angry it's normal for human to act like "VengerProfessional".

Now all people are different. And you must understand that.

If you keep your attitude on a normal level, you can discuss on intelligent way.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#188  Edited By tg1982

In this setting. I got to go with Captain America. Cap is adept at all forms of H2H combat, and can adapt instinctively to any situation, and any fighting style, as stated by Black Panther.

I think in many physical categories they are equal. but in terms of speed (both running and reflexive) Cap outclasses Conan. Cap can dodge bullets AFTER they've been fired, and when asked how he can dodge bullets he states he can"see faster".

Captain America stating he was adept at every form of H2H combat know to man
Captain America stating he was adept at every form of H2H combat know to man
Black Panther impressed by Captain America's ability ti adapt instinctively to every situation and every fighting style
Black Panther impressed by Captain America's ability ti adapt instinctively to every situation and every fighting style

Here Captain America is able to see the bullets and react fast enough to throw his shield to deflect two while dodging a third.
Here Captain America is able to see the bullets and react fast enough to throw his shield to deflect two while dodging a third.

Here is the scan where Captain America states he can see faster than bullets.
Here is the scan where Captain America states he can see faster than bullets.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Venger's and Leader's post are making my head hurt.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By ParagonNate

@devil_driver:

In the words of Lord Vader, "Impressive...most impressive."

I would just like to point out that this battle isn't H2H, the op gives Conan a sword and Cap his shield when I last checked the OP.

Now for my counter argument and scans.

The first scan of Conan lifting the rock bigger than himself, please not I'm not trying to lowball it it's very impressive, he didn't lift it for very long and immediately threw it on the ground so I'm not entirely sure if it and the other scans you provided show that Conan is stronger than Cap.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In one scan Steve lift a slab of concrete almost as big as he is and throws it two stories in the air and with enough force and accuracy to take out the gun emplacement. In the other scan he lifts a slab of rubble bigger than he is with just one arm and while still dazed by the explosion.

No Caption Provided

Here Steve, while wounded and losing blood, manages to knock down and dent a solid steel security door. This would not only require more force than bending a metal grate due to the fact that it is solid metal but Cap also did it while weakened.

No Caption Provided

Here Cap easily lifts a utility pole, granted he doesn't throw it like Conan did the metal one but the fact that Cap does it casually and without any strain speaks volumes.

Conan pulls with enough strength to stop horses? Steve pulls down helicopters. http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/raykongs/media/Cappullsdownhelicopter_zpsa193ea57.png.html

Like I said before I don't think either of them are going to be overpowering the other and I see them as being either equal or close enough to it that it won't matter.

Cap has also been stated to 'move faster than the eye can follow' he also has more quantifiable feats such as,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

beating bullets across the room to their intended target and blocking them, and triggering trip wires and casually moving fast enough to avoid the following explosion.

Cap has also dodged bullets from point blank after they were fired on numerous occasions and moved fast enough to seemingly disappear from in front of his opponents only to appear behind them.

Here Cap evades a flamethrower and moves fast enough that none of them notice where he went, this is particularly impressive seeing as he was surrounded at the time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conan isn't slow by any means, I just don't think he's at Caps level in terms of speed. Of the two feats that are on Steve's level in terms of speed, the magic beam and lightning dodging, the magic beams speed is unquantifiable and therefor isn't useful in determining how fast Conan moved, they could be below/at/above the speed of sound and there's no way of knowing. The lightning blocking/evading is certainly impressive but how many feats does Conan have that are on that level, and whether or not he has shown it as consistently as Cap has displayed his speed is what make the difference. Are there other moments when Conan displays similar speed?

Conan taking hits from a guy who can crush stone is no joke, but Cap does that fairly regularly (taking hits from Namor and other superhumans) heck he even survives a fall from 200 feet and crushes the car he lands on without taking any damage at all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even when Steve does get hurt his pain tolerance allows him to keep fighting despite atrocious wounds and extreme fatigue. Most recently and memorably in Dimension Z where he's trapped for over a decade, right before he escapes he cuts a massive hole in his chest in order to remove a parasitic form of Arnim Zola. Even with this terrible wound Cap keeps fighting Zola's creatures and manages to escape.

http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/nvsion/media/cam/e20.jpg.html

http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/nvsion/media/cam/e21.jpg.html

Cap is the more skilled fighter of the two, he not only is a master with his shield he's also a master martial artist having fought guys like Wolverine, Daredevil, Black Panther all of whom are to tier martial artists on top of Logan and T'Challa being superhuman in terms of physicals. I would rate them as equals in skill with their chosen weapons.

Cap has displayed impressive knowledge of pressure points, further evidence of his skill. Like here when he brings John Walker, a certified 10 tonner, to his knees.

http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/raykongs/media/CappressurepointUSAgent2_zpsf22e0947.jpg.html

I just feel that Cap is faster and more skilled than Conan in terms of H2H, which is especially important since Conan's sword is likely to be broken or disarmed during the fight. Even if Conan manages to disarm Steve as well Rogers is still superior in H2H skill and the Cimmerian doesn't have the strength advantage that he is used to when fighting human opponents, while Cap is used to fighting people just as strong (usually stronger) than himself.

Another thing that I haven't brought up is Cap's ability to throw his shield with absurd accuracy, a tactic which could catch Conan off guard (I mean seriously who throws a shield?!). Conan is certainly capable of dodging it, no question there, but Cap also throws it so that even if it is dodged it is likely to ricochet back to hit his opponent from behind. This is also display of Cap's tactical abilities. Conan certainly isn't catching a shield that slices tank turrets and helicopters, not unless he wants to lose the hand, granted Cap doesn't throw it that hard all the time but then again Conan isn't guaranteed to try to catch it either.

As to the formatting I am fully expecting this post to be all kinds of messed up once I post it, if I ever find a tutorial I'll let you know cause I have absolutely no idea how to keep these things in order.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've spent some time reading the Captain America respect thread, and honestly feel it is too close to call 5/10, too many factors to take into account and the victor could change depending on where they fight and what equipment they have among other things.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#193  Edited By tg1982

@paragonnate: Great scans. I was going to post some of those but you beat me to it.

I will post his shield through a truck feat, because it's awesome...

No Caption Provided

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@greatleader: @greatleader: I'm going to take this ONE chance in conversing with you to see in you have basic comprehension skills---JUST ONE, and your answer will dictate whether I continue to talk to you (stranger things have happened---posters who I have started out BITTERLY opposed to, by keeping things about the thread's topic, or ending communication for a while, then resuming it later, etc.)---we are cool now. So TRY to grasp what I am saying.

If you take even a GLANCE at what my last few posts have displayed, I (A) stopped responding to that poster in a derogotory way, and then (B) stopped responding to them AT ALL...yet you're telling ME that "things have gone too far".

That is PATENTLY RIDICULOUS.

Even when that other poster told that individual "no need to tag him if he doesn't want to be tagged", the individual kept right on tagging me. As I said, I'm THROUGH with them because they are now just ranting and raving, and as I stated I am moving on to people who appear to be able to have a RATIONAL conversation about Captain America vs. Conan. His past posts indicate that it is IMPOSSIBLE now to have such a conversation with him, and I TOLD him so. There is no LEGAL, or even MORAL law that says I have to continue conversing with him.

Compare me stating "I am no longer reading what you wrote---good luck to you" and compare whatever he has been posting (I'm not reading it so I don't know, but judging by what Comicace3 stated, it's not thread related).

I started off debating with them, and all they did was basically a LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU routine and go wildly off topic. So, I'm done with them. Now, if YOU can discuss things intellligently I will continue with you---but if you continue to lay this situation all on ME again-despite evidence to the contrary-then WE'RE done. I am on other threads right now, having pleasant conversations (even with people who disagree with me) but I'm done with you if you don't get the proper perspective.

It's upt to YOU.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driver: @keenko: @mtuske: @vengerprofessional: Once again I see you tagged me. But I didn't read what you wrote because due to your apparent issues, it is clear that at this point, any attempts at having a rational conversation with you is just not possible.

Keenko,Mtuske---you see what I've been dealing with here???

'Driver, is it fair to say that the Captain America Respect Thread took you from "leans Conan" to "too close to call"?

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Pretty much yes I could keep going with the debate but I would like to point one thing out that Steve himself said in regards to his fights with high level guys like Namor or Rhino for example in one scan in that thread he says and I'm summarizing basically that you can know all the martial arts in the world but it won't help you against someone faster and stronger than you, then under that scan he is shown hanging with higher tier guys and it's generally argued that Cap can do this because of his training in threads I have seen, so that's why I can't lend those fights much credence.

I might make one more post for Conan but I definitely feel on any given day either of these two could punch the others ticket depending on the circumstances.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tg1982:

Thanks, I was looking for that one as well but couldn't find it.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#198  Edited By comicace3

@theonewhoknows: @vengerprofessional: Sorry bud but we aren't using cartoons to show feats here. Cap has shown time and ime again that he has the skill, durability, and speed to take down raw opponents. If you put their feats side by side you see that Cap's feats are slightly better then Conan's.

And theonewhoknows. I saw it. Pretty fantastic if you ask me.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Devil_Driver

Alright now I am going to post a follow up post for Conan, I am trying to work the kinks out of my formatting skills, I appreciate everyone's patience, now Captain America is a fine warrior indeed but by Crom he will know his equal this day! I have some different scans and some that I have posted earlier but I feel their importance was lost in the cartoon clip extravaganza.

@paragonnate To address whether or not I have another scan like the lightning one, I don't have an exact scan, however I don't think the feat to be inconsistent because Conan fights Wizards and Sorcerers all the time, they are kind of his specialty. And in many of the scans I have seen he is described as moving faster than a panther and striking like lightning himself, now some of that is likely hyperbole but in some of the scans I am posting you will see also his sword is a blur in motion.

And while the other magic beam scans I have can't definitively be qualified, how fast does any magic beam go? say Dr Strange for example? I feel they are at least on par with bullet speed probably a bit faster but fair enough on that point, I can't say one way or another.

Also I realize I didn't do a point by point refutation, I still have at least enough scans for one more solid post after this one, and will gladly follow up your response in a more organized fashion.

Conan outwrestles and snaps Giant Tiger Neck
Conan outwrestles and snaps Giant Tiger Neck

Conan breaks Minotaur Demon Neck
Conan breaks Minotaur Demon Neck

Conan lifts giant beam that takes 10 strong men to lift by himself, not average but strong!
Conan lifts giant beam that takes 10 strong men to lift by himself, not average but strong!

Young Conan lifts massive boulder and kills a giat toad with it.
Young Conan lifts massive boulder and kills a giat toad with it.

Conan rips massive post out of ground while restrained and uses it as a weapon
Conan rips massive post out of ground while restrained and uses it as a weapon

Conan carries a mill stone, I did some searching and a stone that size would weigh a ton or close to it, though they can range up to ten tons.
Conan carries a mill stone, I did some searching and a stone that size would weigh a ton or close to it, though they can range up to ten tons.

Conan pressing and throwing aside a giant stone slab on his tomb, then bending metal bars to escape.
Conan pressing and throwing aside a giant stone slab on his tomb, then bending metal bars to escape.

Conan throws a giant stone pillar off his legs with a single hand.
Conan throws a giant stone pillar off his legs with a single hand.

Conan displays impressive Barbarian Parkour
Conan displays impressive Barbarian Parkour

Conan dodging bullets while unfamiliar with modern age (not sure if canon)
Conan dodging bullets while unfamiliar with modern age (not sure if canon)

Conan outruns horseman
Conan outruns horseman

Striking faster than the eye can follow
Striking faster than the eye can follow

Conan kills 4 men in one stroke of his sword
Conan kills 4 men in one stroke of his sword

Conan Breaks Imhoteps Unbreakable Grip Imhotep is noted as Inhumanly Strong
Conan Breaks Imhoteps Unbreakable Grip Imhotep is noted as Inhumanly Strong

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Conan Dodges a Surprise knife shot faster than any man could throw, it pierces two other men and keeps going
Conan Dodges a Surprise knife shot faster than any man could throw, it pierces two other men and keeps going

Conan Knocks out a Giant with one Blow
Conan Knocks out a Giant with one Blow

Dodging an Eldritch Blast point black and deflecting it as well. (This is more to reinforce his constant fighting vs Sorcerers)
Dodging an Eldritch Blast point black and deflecting it as well. (This is more to reinforce his constant fighting vs Sorcerers)

Conan climbs a mountain with an arrow in his shoulder.
Conan climbs a mountain with an arrow in his shoulder.

Conan Swims 90 miles in a single night without tiring.
Conan Swims 90 miles in a single night without tiring.

Conan Survives Huge Fall
Conan Survives Huge Fall
No Caption Provided

Conan tanks being shocked by Giant Electric Eel and procceds to lift a giant boulder and kill the thing.
Conan tanks being shocked by Giant Electric Eel and procceds to lift a giant boulder and kill the thing.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conan tanking giant crab claws
Conan tanking giant crab claws
Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a quick Bump and follow up I would like to make one small request of @acheron that you give Conan the Sword of Star Metal which does come from the toon series, now the reason I am asking for this and I hope others will agree that it is fair, is that I don't want this battle to come down to an indestructible shield vs a regular sword, the two characters should have this battle come down to their merits not who started with better equipment.

And basically all the Sword does as far as I am concerned, at it's most basic level it is simply indestructible, and does not dull or rust, any other feats attributed to it I would disregard, as I never watched the series and only learned about it from reading on the wiki.