Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#151  Edited By Ferro Vida
@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

@Ferro Vida: I've dealt with this guy for several days now. The Captain America vs. Terminator thread is priceless, if you have time to read it.

@leeray: Maybe he will throw Conan several feet?

TERMINATOR could grab the nearest semi, pick it up and throw it at conan like he throws humans like they're toys....true facts TERMINATOR wins because he does.

Humans = semi truck. True facts.

IT IS TRUE FACTS....LIBERTY, HE KNOWS ABOUT THAT 999,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planet jupiter talks.

I am fluent in Jupitese.
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By lady_liberty

@leeray: Oh yes, how could I forget that! T-800s are strong enough to destroy, or lift, many thousandfold of planet Jupiter.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By leeray

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

@Ferro Vida: I've dealt with this guy for several days now. The Captain America vs. Terminator thread is priceless, if you have time to read it.

TERMINATOR could grab the nearest semi, pick it up and throw it at conan like he throws humans like they're toys....true facts TERMINATOR wins because he does.

IT IS TRUE FACTS....LIBERTY, HE KNOWS ABOUT THAT 999,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planet jupiter talks.

I am fluent in Jupitese.

you mean jupiter* you non spelling idiot.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Ferro Vida
@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

I am fluent in Jupitese.

Don't be silly, I'm talking about the language spoken by people on Jupiter.
leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By leeray

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

I am fluent in Jupitese.

whats funny is... people dont live on jupiter....LOL do you even know what planet your on...oh thats right maybe jupiter is where your from???LOL

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Ferro Vida
@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

I am fluent in Jupitese.

whats funny is... people dont live on jupiter....LOL do you even know what planet your on...oh thats right maybe jupiter is where your from???LOL

That's so funny that you picked up on that! Was it my accent that gave it away? It's good to know I haven't completely acclimated.
leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By leeray

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@leeray said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

I am fluent in Jupitese.

That's so funny that you picked up on that! Was it my accent that gave it away? It's good to know I haven't completely acclimated.

yup guess so..lol

anywho TERMINATOR stomps!!!

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By leeray

@Lady_Liberty said:

@leeray: Oh yes, how could I forget that! T-800s are strong enough to destroy, or lift, many thousandfold of planet Jupiter.

they can... TERMINATOR has strong metal and hydrolics...he can lift more than superman, superboy, supergirl, wonder woman, thor and the others...true facts.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By lady_liberty

@leeray: Ah yeah. That's the Terminator_Fan we know and love!

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By leeray

@Lady_Liberty said:

@leeray: Ah yeah. That's the Terminator_Fan we know and love!

lol do you remember that name at all?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Ferro Vida
@leeray said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

they can... TERMINATOR has strong metal and hydrolics...he can lift more than superman, superboy, supergirl, wonder woman, thor and the others...true facts.

LMMFAO
leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By leeray

TERMINATOR stomps!!!

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By lady_liberty

@leeray: It doesn't matter how many times you say that, Conan chops them apart with ease.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By leeray

@Lady_Liberty said:

@leeray: It doesn't matter how many times you say that, Conan chops them apart with ease.

conan would break every bone in his body trying to break them... if your talking bare hands... then TERMINATOR would rip his head off and dead conan it is....TERMINATOR will move along and go on about his day.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By lady_liberty

@leeray: Except Conan has an adamantine sword.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By leeray

@Lady_Liberty said:

@leeray: Except Conan has an adamantine sword.

which wont cut through titanium for sure...TERMINATOR will break both of conans arms..take that sword from him and chop his head off...buh bye conan...i got my pom poms on GO TERMINATOR GO

seriously thats what you and your go conan go power squad team get.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By bigcimmerian

@leeray said:

@cliffrice: did you not see TERMINATOR SALVATION? did you not see the power up the T-800 got?

eating up grenade launchers, took bad shots from john connors assault rifle and didnt even flinch, ripped an 8 foot T-600 in half like a toy... The T-800 is now strong enough to slap superman, superboy and supergirl around just for fun. he would just slap em he'd knock the sh*t out of them. for you to think conan stands a chance against 1 T-800 let alone 3.. you're stupid.

What if Superman throws moon at terminator?

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By leeray

@BigCimmerian said:

@leeray said:

@cliffrice: did you not see TERMINATOR SALVATION? did you not see the power up the T-800 got?

eating up grenade launchers, took bad shots from john connors assault rifle and didnt even flinch, ripped an 8 foot T-600 in half like a toy... The T-800 is now strong enough to slap superman, superboy and supergirl around just for fun. he would just slap em he'd knock the sh*t out of them. for you to think conan stands a chance against 1 T-800 let alone 3.. you're stupid.

What if Superman throws moon at terminator?

what if TERMINATOR catches the mook and throws it back at him? dude TERMINATOR would take a piece of kryptonite and ram it in supermans mouth and make superman Lick It and Suck It!!!

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By bigcimmerian

@leeray: Are you serious about Terminator beating Supergirl, Thor, Odin and Superman?

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By leeray

@BigCimmerian said:

@leeray: Are you serious about Terminator beating Supergirl, Thor, Odin and Superman?

not all at once no...lol one at a time yes. :)

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By cliffrice

haha i can see leeray hasn't read much conan LOL.

Amratheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Amratheking
@GenPatton: No-Conan is fast enough to dodge around then get in critical strikes to bring them down. Conan is not merely "very strong for a human". Going by feats, he is 1-2 tons max strength (slight superhuman). Conan with an adamantium sword FTW. 
Amratheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Amratheking
@leeray: You are very sadly misguided. Yes, we know that the T-800s have super strength and durability; no need for you to mention that more than once. However, they are not nearly as strong/durable as you seem to think. You mentioned in other posts that you think T-800s could bitchslap Kryptonians?! Are you serious?! A T-800 is not even Spider-Man (10 ton) level, let alone even approaching Kryptonian level! T-800s can lift about 3-4 tons at most, and I'm being generous with that estimate....
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Ferro Vida
@BlueNavy said:

@Amratheking said:

@leeray: You are very sadly misguided. Yes, we know that the T-800s have super strength and durability; no need for you to mention that more than once. However, they are not nearly as strong/durable as you seem to think. You mentioned in other posts that you think T-800s could bitchslap Kryptonians?! Are you serious?! A T-800 is not even Spider-Man (10 ton) level, let alone even approaching Kryptonian level! T-800s can lift about 3-4 tons at most, and I'm being generous with that estimate....

You know you're replying to a thread thats been dead for a month and you bumping it just to reply to someone shows your obsessive, compulsive behavior.

Yes TERMINATOR wins he has super human strength, high durability, he will ram that metal fist clean through conans heart and kill him.

You are wrong. just like you were before you got banned.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Ferro Vida
@BlueNavy: 1) Conan has better hand to hand feats against numerous opponents. 
2) He has a sword that can cut through anything with the proper force behind it. 
3) The T-800s have the same weak points as humans. Armoured or not, their joints are still susceptible to damage.
Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Trinity00

@Ferro Vida said:

@BlueNavy: 1) Conan has better hand to hand feats against numerous opponents. 2) He has a sword that can cut through anything with the proper force behind it. 3) The T-800s have the same weak points as humans. Armoured or not, their joints are still susceptible to damage.

Isn't conans sword enchanted?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Ferro Vida
@BlueNavy said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@BlueNavy: 1) Conan has better hand to hand feats against numerous opponents. 2) He has a sword that can cut through anything with the proper force behind it. 3) The T-800s have the same weak points as humans. Armoured or not, their joints are still susceptible to damage.

You're saying T-800's are weak as humans? i think you need to go rewatch the terminator and get back to me. without explosive bombs or heavy machinery you cannot damage a T-800.. hes resisted heay fire arms, explosions, name it...now as far as the adamantium sword goes. the adamantium doesnt mean it can cut through anything it just means its indestructable... show me proof that adamantium can cut through titanium.

When did I say that? Their combat speed is not impressive. Conan has the edge there. Explosives were pretty effective, actually. And a sword causes a lot more trauma to a body then any bullet does. 

... Do you not know about adamantium? By virtue of being unbreakable it has the ability to cut through anything if the proper source of power is behind it. 

@Trinity00 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Check the OP.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Metal01 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@BlueNavy said:

@Ferro Vida said:

You're saying T-800's are weak as humans? i think you need to go rewatch the terminator and get back to me. without explosive bombs or heavy machinery you cannot damage a T-800.. hes resisted heay fire arms, explosions, name it...now as far as the adamantium sword goes. the adamantium doesnt mean it can cut through anything it just means its indestructable... show me proof that adamantium can cut through titanium.

When did I say that? Their combat speed is not impressive. Conan has the edge there. Explosives were pretty effective, actually. And a sword causes a lot more trauma to a body then any bullet does.

... Do you not know about adamantium? By virtue of being unbreakable it has the ability to cut through anything if the proper source of power is behind it.

@Trinity00 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Check the OP.

do you know about the terminator? i obviously know more about adamantium than you do the terminator. i know more about both obviously....

if you think conan can beat 3 TERMINATOR's than you're a dumbass.

3 T-800's would crush superman even...now shut the up.

It's so cute that you made a new account just for me. 

Flagged.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Metal01: What's that, son? You're speaking in tongues?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Metal01: Don't worry, I still have that Avatar comic book to dry my tears.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Metal01 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Metal01: What's that, son? You're speaking in tongues?

nm little baby... you lost the argument so theirs no point in responding to you anymore...

conan died from being shot in the head..=))

That's a trick, since they don't have guns in Conan stories. 

@Metal01 said:

TERMINATOR's been shot, stabbed, run over, blown apart and still came back to life... conan cant...LOL

You mean... Robots can be rebuilt? OHMYGOD! This is going to change the world!
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Metal01: If you don't, then stop replying ;)
Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Trinity00

@Metal02 said:

TERMINATOR wins... end of discussion.

Why is the termi stronger than superman?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@Ferro Vida: @Trinity00: Please stop responding to him.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Trinity00

@Static Shock said:

@Ferro Vida: @Trinity00: Please stop responding to him.

Okay.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#186  Edited By terry2012

Conan wins