- Battle is on the street of New York

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lets_play

TERMINATOR stomps!!! superhuman with superhuman strength...conans just a normal human with fight skills which wont do much.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigcimmerian

bump

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

Conan could win with these weapons and wit.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Erik

Conan with ease.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spartan101

i dont read comic book conan,but movie version beat giants,monster,demi-gods etc etc,so yeah with an adamant sword he would wreck all 3 imo.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Spartan101 said:

i dont read comic book conan,but movie version beat giants,monster,demi-gods etc etc,so yeah with an adamant sword he would wreck all 3 imo.

comic book Conan >>>>>>>>> movie Conan

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Erik said:

Conan with ease.

GenPatton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GenPatton

It's so obvious, the Terminators! Conan is very strong for a human and has very good fighting skills, but he is still a human. He's against three rogue, vicious, murderous robots here. Adamantium is obviously much stronger than steel, and I don't know if even a Terminator has the strength to break it. It doesn't matter though. All the Termies have to do is grab Conan's wrists and break them. Then he can't hold anything at all. Even if Conan manages to strike a Terminator with an adamantium sword, he's still limited to human strength, which won't damage the Terminator at all. Conan would definitely not have the strength to puncture the Terminators' armor. In the end, the Terminators take their steel pipes and squash Conan like a bug. Even if it was Conan with adamantium sword vs. unarmed Terminators, they still squash Conan like a bug.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By batkevin74

If Conan knows EVRYTHING @BigCimmerian: then Conan wins. With an adamantium sword, this fight is over pretty quick

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Voodoom
@BigCimmerian said:

Are they all Arnold?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Voodoom said:

@BigCimmerian said:
Are they all Arnold?

Yes :D

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Voodoom

Well Arnold definetly wins. I say that since T-800s are so slow and the fact that Conan has such an awesome weapon that Concan takes it.

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Voodoom

@lets_play said:

TERMINATOR stomps!!! superhuman with superhuman strength...conans just a normal human with fight skills which wont do much.

We cannot forget:

No Caption Provided
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan from the comics walks through these guys like they are a joke, they do not have the speed or instincts to take someone down of his skills.

P.S. Is there an ignore function on this place?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By daak1212

@lets_play said:

Psh HAHAHAHAHA I love you guy

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Voodoom

@13x:

Question do you beleive that the two T-800s with lead pipes are going to successfully block an adamantium blade? Do you think that blade is giong to have any trouble cutting though a T-800?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik

@13x said:

@Erik said:

Conan with ease.

wrong as usual.

Care to give a concise reason why I am wrong?

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Voodoom

@13x said:

@Voodoom said:

@13x:

Question do you beleive that the two T-800s with lead pipes are going to successfully block an adamantium blade? Do you think that blade is giong to have any trouble cutting though a T-800?

Do you fail to realise adamantium doesnt meean its strong its just indestructable and do you fail to realise that TERMINATOR is made of extreme strong metal armor thats much higher in durability than conan is? do you also realise that the TERMINATOR could take that adamantium sword from conan and cut is head off with it too? use actual logics instead of fanboyism..i dont pull the fanboy cards unlike you sir... i can admitt when TERMINATOR gets beat, but you cant admitt when your characters get beat...

anywho TERMINATOR stomps!!!

Yes Terminators are made from various metals found on Earth: Titanimum, Steel, Iron, silicon etc. Adamantium is considered indestructable and can cut though anything earthwise except for force fields. Therefore that sword can cut though a Terminator if enough strength applied with Conan has. Conan is a tough human but a human none the less, he has shown great durability in the comics though fighting mages, monsters and the like. Though not as durable as a T-800.

As for the fanboy comments...not sure what you're talking about. If one of the Terminators got the sword Conan would be SoL no question. Are you related by chance to Let's_Play?

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By leeray

@Erik said:

@13x said:

@Erik said:

Conan with ease.

wrong as usual.

I'm really not going to respond to you anymore erik after this post. i've tried reasoning with you many times in the past. no TERMINATOR's have higher durability than conan does conan almost died when he was shot in the face and T-800's withstand all that stuff.

TERMINATOR ( T-800 )

shot

stabbed

run over by a truck

fell fron insanae heights

plasma cannons

grenade launchers

bullets

shotgun shells

set on fire

smashed against conrete walls

car accidents

electricuted

nothing fased him.

he'll take that adamantium sword from conan and have a picnic with him... end of. not replying to you anymore because i could never reason with you. talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.... you never understood TERMINATOR like i have thats why after this post im done with you.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By leeray

@Voodoom said:

@13x said:

@Voodoom said:

@13x:

Do you fail to realise adamantium doesnt meean its strong its just indestructable and do you fail to realise that TERMINATOR is made of extreme strong metal armor thats much higher in durability than conan is? do you also realise that the TERMINATOR could take that adamantium sword from conan and cut is head off with it too? use actual logics instead of fanboyism..i dont pull the fanboy cards unlike you sir... i can admitt when TERMINATOR gets beat, but you cant admitt when your characters get beat...

anywho TERMINATOR stomps!!!

Yes Terminators are made from various metals found on Earth: Titanimum, Steel, Iron, silicon etc. Adamantium is considered indestructable and can cut though anything earthwise except for force fields. Therefore that sword can cut though a Terminator if enough strength applied with Conan has. Conan is a tough human but a human none the less, he has shown great durability in the comics though fighting mages, monsters and the like. Though not as durable as a T-800.

As for the fanboy comments...not sure what you're talking about. If one of the Terminators got the sword Conan would be SoL no question. Are you related by chance to Let's_Play?

Nooo. adamantium was

never proven to cut through anything... it never cut through titanium like a T-800 is made of as usual you're wrong. right we seen TERMINATOR over power a human TERMINATOR and the others before so dont think conan is winning with ease because he

Fails just like the other did...TERMINATOR wins etc...etc....etc nuff said.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Erik

@leeray said:

@Erik said:

@13x said:

@Erik said:

Conan with ease.

wrong as usual.

I'm really not going to respond to you anymore erik after this post. i've tried reasoning with you many times in the past. no TERMINATOR's have higher durability than conan does conan almost died when he was shot in the face and T-800's withstand all that stuff.

TERMINATOR ( T-800 )

shot

stabbed

run over by a truck

fell fron insanae heights

plasma cannons

grenade launchers

bullets

shotgun shells

set on fire

smashed against conrete walls

car accidents

electricuted

nothing fased him.

he'll take that adamantium sword from conan and have a picnic with him... end of. not replying to you anymore because i could never reason with you. talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.... you never understood TERMINATOR like i have thats why after this post im done with you.

Oh fun, one of my fans.

Terminators have no reaction time feats that put them in a category that would make Conan sweat. He will chop them down with that adamantium sword like a hot knife through butter... you know, because that is kind of one of those things an adamantium blade is known to do to lesser materials.

I am guessing you are Terminator_Fan. You should know that the only reason why it is like you are talking to a brick wall with me is because your arguments have the force of wet noodles.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By leeray

@Erik: again everything you said was wrong. TERMINATOR wins.

superhuman strength, higher durability... he wins... hes strong enough to shred conan with his bare hands. T-800's are strong enough he could shred superman even....enufff said...lmao just shut up erik... i understand why you hate TERMINATOR because hes so over powered... now if you dont hate TERMINATOR then give me 6 characters he could beat? not that he can beat anybody...just give me some...cause you just have pure hatred even after you get owned by me in many of TERMINATOR threads.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Erik

@leeray said:

@Erik: again everything you said was wrong. TERMINATOR wins.

superhuman strength, higher durability... he wins... hes strong enough to shred conan with his bare hands. T-800's are strong enough he could shred superman even....enufff said...lmao just shut up erik... i understand why you hate TERMINATOR because hes so over powered... now if you dont hate TERMINATOR then give me 6 characters he could beat? not that he can beat anybody...just give me some...cause you just have pure hatred even after you get owned by me in many of TERMINATOR threads.

That was actually too easy to get you to respond.

Above human strength - Only relevant if they hit Conan... which they wont.

Above human durability - Never once saved any of the cyborgs in the Marvel U if they lacked Adamantium or some other variant when fighting Wolverine.

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Voodoom

@leeray:

You want proof okay read this first:

Adamantium Laced Skeleton:Not part of Wolverine's natural mutant attributes, Wolverine's entire skeleton, including his bone claws, are laced with the rare, artificial, and virtually indestructible alloy known as adamantium or True Adamantium. As a result, Wolverine's bones are virtually unbreakable. The presence of the Adamantium has further enhanced the already razor sharp edge of Wolverine's bone claws. Aside from being practically indestructible, the claws are capable of cutting any solid material, with the known exception of True Adamantium and Proto-Admantium (Captain America's Shield). However, Wolverine's ability to slice completely through a substance depends upon the thickness of the substance and the amount of force he can exert. The Adamantium also weights his blows, dramatically increasing the -effectiveness of his punches and kicks.

-Marvel Database

Wolverine with his claws has managed to cut though the Hellicarrier that floating SHIELD station. Terminators are not made of such a material as such an adamanitum sword can cut though it.

Wrong as usual...hmm you seem famliar to me. You remind me of Let's_Play, and X13 as well. With as many posts as you have I'd wager you either known them or are just another account for "them".

Show me scans, show me feats, show me somthing other someone beating on a keyboard.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By leeray

@Voodoom heres a video.... the prototype T-800 from TERMINATOR SALVATION punches an elevator door off like its a pillow.... and tosses john around like a toy... HE PUNCHED AN ELEVATOR DOOR OFF WITH ONE PUNCH AND ATE GRENADE LAUNCHERS UP LIKE HE WAS EATING DINNER....GET OFFFF MY CASE

SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH, HIGHER DURABILITY

TERMINATOR STOMPS!!!

:

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Erik

@leeray said:

@Voodoom heres a video.... the prototype T-800 from TERMINATOR SALVATION punches an elevator door off like its a pillow.... and tosses john around like a toy... HE PUNCHED AN ELEVATOR DOOR OFF WITH ONE PUNCH AND ATE GRENADE LAUNCHERS UP LIKE HE WAS EATING DINNER....GET OFFFF MY CASE

TERMINATOR STOMPS!!!

:

Funny thing is Arnold's version of Conan is the weakest one and he could probably replicate that door punch feat as long as he got to hear the lamentation of the women from it.

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Voodoom

@leeray: Do you think Terminator T-800 can lift say this?

No Caption Provided
Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Voodoom

@leeray:

Here is a video for you Superman liftin an island.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lady_liberty

If the swords is Marvel Adamantine then Conan will have zero problems here.

As demonstrated by Logan, adamantine cuts though just about anything with no problems at all. So the durability of the T-800 is meaningless, the sword will slice though them like butter.

The next problem is the T-800 lack of speed feats, or skill feats. Comic Conan has both of those things in spades, so they are unlikely to even land a blow on him with their weaker weapons.

In the end he will slice up the metal men, and hear the lamentations of their fan-boys.

AXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AXXX

@Erik said:

@leeray said:

TERMINATOR STOMPS!!!

:

Funny thing is Arnold's version of Conan is the weakest one and he could probably replicate that door punch feat as long as he got to hear the lamentation of the women from it.

This is why I dont waste my time with you anymore. no logics, no common sense, just fanboyism... im done with you erik once in for all... if you cant take defeat into consideration because you're a fanboy and this goes to anyone whos that serious with a character... they need an arrow in their head... even the first T-800 punched through a mans stomach and ripped his heart out with his... higher durability and superhuman strength.... conans strong, but not that strong... im done with you erik go find someone else to mess with now because im done with you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im done with you erik once in for all...

The end to a beautiful relationship,

AXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AXXX

@Lady_Liberty said:

If the swords is Marvel Adamantine then Conan will have zero problems here.

As demonstrated by Logan, adamantine cuts though just about anything with no problems at all. So the durability of the T-800 is meaningless, the sword will slice though them like butter.

The next problem is the T-800 lack of speed feats, or skill feats. Comic Conan has both of those things in spades, so they are unlikely to even land a blow on him with their weaker weapons.

In the end he will slice up the metal men, and hear the lamentations of their fan-boys.

so now you gonna compare wolverine to a T-800? you admitted on the ironman vs wolvering thread that logan has been taken out by bullets, bullets only damage the T-800's flesh ( no deal to him. ) he just walks through em like air...wolverine would get curbstomped too by a T-800 and you think conana can take 1 T-800? let alone 3? get out of here... all you clowns need to get overit.. T-800 has higher durability and superhuman strength and he is superhuman pretty much.,.. get over it fanboys TERMINATOR stomps!!!

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Voodoom

@daak1212: I made the one I posted my background.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lady_liberty

@AXXX: Just as an aside, how many accounts do you have?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Erik

@AXXX said:

This is why I dont waste my time with you anymore. no logics, no common sense, just fanboyism... im done with you erik once in for all... if you cant take defeat into consideration because you're a fanboy and this goes to anyone whos that serious with a character... they need an arrow in their head... even the first T-800 punched through a mans stomach and ripped his heart out with his... higher durability and superhuman strength.... conans strong, but not that strong... im done with you erik go find someone else to mess with now because im done with you.

Aaaaaaaaand banned! See you next time.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Quartermaim

I count at least 3 Trolls in this thread...didn't expect so many have to come back with more ammo.

Keep me informed if any of these Trolls lurk around here again.

Tips hat to Lady _Liberity "miss"

Gooday you you all!

AXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AXXX

@Lady_Liberty said:

i;ve had alot... my accounts keep getting banned, thats why you always see me on new ones..lol my original account was TERMINATOR_FAN you remember that one? been awhile back.

AXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AXXX

@Erik said:

@AXXX said:

Aaaaaaaaand banned! See you next time.

wrong

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Quartermaim

@AXXX: They always come back to their natural surroundings...

BANG!

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Voodoom

@AXXX said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

i;ve had alot... my accounts keep getting banned, thats why you always see me on new ones..lol my original account was TERMINATOR_FAN you remember that one? been awhile back.

Why do you keep gettimg banned?

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kcaz

any range weapons for the T-800? no range weapons, then conan wins. the T-800 may be stronger, but they are not as agile and quick as conan. and conan has the skill to do a 1 hit kill, by slicing of the T-800's head

AXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AXXX

@kcaz said:

any weapons for the T-800? no weapons, then conan wins. the T-800 may be strong, but they are not as agile and quick as conan

weapons or not the T-800 wins... is conan made out of metal? NO... Does he have strong muscles? YES... Is muscle stronger than metal? Diffenitly not.. TERMINATOR's are faster than a speeding bullet. he even caught a bullet in his mouth in T3 then spit it back out.... conan just has muscle and no metalbones... THE T-800 will take the sword from him and cut his head right off or rip his heart out and we know how much T-800's love going for the human heart.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kcaz

@Voodoom said:

@BigCimmerian said:
Are they all Arnold?

T-800 in human skin are suppose to all look the same. look at all the terminator movie series, even the in terminatr salvation, the T-800 looks like Arnold.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cliffrice

Comic conan can grapple dinosaurs and stuff. After that its conans skill (which is way higher than a t-800 ) And his reflexes. While it can be argued that a terminator has good ground speed its actual agility feats are inconstant. Once it cought a bullet but 99.9% of the other times its just sucks down the hits. I think conan would just chop them up before they got a chance cause t-800's are just stupid when it comes to tactics.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kcaz

@AXXX said:

@kcaz said:

any weapons for the T-800? no weapons, then conan wins. the T-800 may be strong, but they are not as agile and quick as conan

weapons or not the T-800 wins... is conan made out of metal? NO... Does he have strong muscles? YES... Is muscle stronger than metal? Diffenitly not.. TERMINATOR's are faster than a speeding bullet. he even caught a bullet in his mouth in T3 then spit it back out.... conan just has muscle and no metalbones... THE T-800 will take the sword from him and cut his head right off or rip his heart out and we know how much T-800's love going for the human heart.

ah, but adamantium is suppose to be a lot stronger than any metal alloys, and can slice through them like wood. if it were a normal sword, i'll say T-800 wins, but conan is using an adamantium sword. besides, its not like T-800 were never been hit by a melee attacks before.

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Voodoom

@kcaz: I mean does it have its skin or not that does affect somewhat.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lady_liberty

@AXXX said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

Maybe you should consider changing the way you talk to people? That might help you avoid getting banned so much.

AXXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AXXXX

@kcaz said:

@AXXX said:

@kcaz said:

ah, but adamantium is suppose to be a lot stronger than any metal alloys, and can slice through them like wood. if it were a normal sword, i'll say T-800 wins, but conan is using an adamantium sword. besides, its not like T-800 were never been hit by a melee attacks before.

adamantium doesnt mean its strong enough to cut through anything... it just means its indestructable...TERMINATOR will take that adamantium sword from him and stabbed him in the heart ( not that he can or cant do it with his bare hands like we've seen before. ) he owns conan aany TERMINATOR

T-800, T-850, T-1000, T-X any would all destroy.