Brainiac should win.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Toratorn

If we are using Brainiac-Prime with Telos and future All-Father Ultron with his army, it is pretty hard to predict. For me, at least. Wanna hear the opinion of experts.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to hear a brainiac argument. I'm very knowledgable on ultron, but not as much on brainiac

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Toratorn

Bump

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know about Brainiac, he should win.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will wait to see some feats from All-father Ultron.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this battle could go both ways, interested in both sides greatest feat to better get an understanding

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Toratorn

Well, All-Father Ultron was confirmed to have killed Odin and have absorbed his power into himself. If we also take Kang-Ultron War Future Ultron, who was single-handely murdering entire armies of high-tier characters and AoU Ultron, who blatantly just killed everyone on Earth, mix them in composite and give them Ultron's standart army, I am not sure that Brainiac-Prime is going to win even with Telos and all the other Brainiacs. So I would say that Ultron wins.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296:

@toratorn said:

Well, All-Father Ultron was confirmed to have killed Odin and have absorbed his power into himself. If we also take Kang-Ultron War Future Ultron, who was single-handely murdering entire armies of high-tier characters and AoU Ultron, who blatantly just killed everyone on Earth, mix them in composite and give them Ultron's standart army, I am not sure that Brainiac-Prime is going to win even with Telos and all the other Brainiacs. So I would say that Ultron wins.

but then as it currently stands Brainiacs feat of stealing citys from different multiverses even prior to New-52 and Infinite Crisis kinda stands as a much higher feats in my book than taking over asgard, also note most of the universes the city he stole from no longer exist. and mind you the citys contain almost every super hero/ villain in all of DC, some even on odin level like DC One Million, Kingdom Come JSA and etc. this feat alone would place him both outside of the time stream and the multiverse itself.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Toratorn

@supremthor: I think you are misenterpreting what Brainiac did. He took those cities with the help of his technology (not actual physical power), plus, as no one under the domes seems to know about Brainiac, he did that with stealth and has not battled the citizens themselfs. In fact, he was harmed by Superman in Main Universe quite easily and needed repairs soon afterwards. So how this guy is going to beat the guy who killed and absorbed the power of dude who was capable of beating both Silver Surfer and Thanos? Plus, how is Brainiac going to atleast make a dent in a body made of Uru metal and enchanced with Norn Stones, barring the fact it is also enchanced with Odinforce? As I said, best hope of Brainiac is Telos and his Brainiac constructs, most of which proved to be more impressive in terms of feats and abilities than Brainiac-Prime. Plus, if that is composite characters, we will have to count AoU and Kang-Ultron War Future Ultrons, who are quite impressive as well. With that said, Ulteon is most likely to win, especially if it is composite vs composite and army vs army battles.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

composite braniac would include ...*sigh* braniac 13 who ended up fighting Impereix at the end of time in solo fight and the version right before the destruction of new krypton that eventually wiped out the universe in the 31st century

conposite Braniac should win

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron in a good fight IMO.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@supremthor: I think you are misenterpreting what Brainiac did. He took those cities with the help of his technology (not actual physical power), plus, as no one under the domes seems to know about Brainiac, he did that with stealth and has not battled the citizens themselfs. In fact, he was harmed by Superman in Main Universe quite easily and needed repairs soon afterwards. So how this guy is going to beat the guy who killed and absorbed the power of dude who was capable of beating both Silver Surfer and Thanos? Plus, how is Brainiac going to atleast make a dent in a body made of Uru metal and enchanced with Norn Stones, barring the fact it is also enchanced with Odinforce? As I said, best hope of Brainiac is Telos and his Brainiac constructs, most of which proved to be more impressive in terms of feats and abilities than Brainiac-Prime. Plus, if that is composite characters, we will have to count AoU and Kang-Ultron War Future Ultrons, who are quite impressive as well. With that said, Ulteon is most likely to win, especially if it is composite vs composite and army vs army battles.

From what I've seen this is accurate. If Brainiac was actually shown confronting the defenders of each reality/city and subduing them (not necessarily with pure physical strength) and then captures their city then he'd be Uber OP given some of the people he's captured. But if all he did was sneak up and throw a net over the inhabitants which neutralizes everyone's powers then its not that impressive in all honesty.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Braniac

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@toratorn: Can you give me a picture of All-Father Ultron

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Toratorn

@lettsplay10: There:

https://pp.vk.me/c625219/v625219435/311a0/snIk3imBRf8.jpg https://pp.vk.me/c625219/v625219435/311aa/nAmfnhzytgg.jpg

https://pp.vk.me/c625219/v625219435/31196/ZFLYgTgRveg.jpg

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Braniac takes it.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jacthripper

Ultron could take it, but I'd still go wihe Braniac, it's the difference of a guy who goes conquering planets and a guy who goes destroying solar systems, Ultron is less wasteful, Braniac is more powerful.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Braniac Stomps

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@toratorn said:

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Braniac Stomps hard

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaokahn said:

Braniac Stomps hard

@shaokahn said:

Braniac Stomps hard

@toratorn said:

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

braniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bringing this back

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post memory-restoration Telos casually held back zero hour parallax. If composite Brainiac includes him then they win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007:

forgot about that, But does anyone have scans of ultron doing something as epic?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

brainiac

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60f0e58a604c0
deactivated-60f0e58a604c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac

Lucifer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump and Brainiac wins...

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Does this also counts the Infinity Ultron from What If... series?

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INFIJITY YLTRON SOLOS

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When this thread was made it was much more of a battle, infinity ultron is overpowered.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

When this thread was made it was much more of a battle, infinity ultron is overpowered.

Convergence Brainiac still pretty much clears. I'm amazed Tora was falling for the Final Form Ultron hype even back then lol

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki said:

Convergence Brainiac still pretty much clears. I'm amazed Tora was falling for the Final Form Ultron hype even back then lol

Ah forgot about that version. I always forget at least one version in composite battles. And it's always the most powerful lmao