#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Composite Superman

VS

Kal Kent

#2 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Kal Kent would beat Composite Superman but it wont be easy.  Kal Kent's power is far beyond the level of the Pre Crisis Superman of Earth One... and even greater than the strength of the All Star Superman... but even with all this power Kal has here. Composite Superman maybe able to match him physically... but I am not totally syre and since we dont really know the nature of Kal Kent's Mystical Enhancements from his 5th Dimensional Powers... I will say Kal Kent takes this fight in a slobberknocker
#4 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a heck of a battle. So much power between them. I think Kal Kent could win by the smallest of margins because of his 5th dimension powers.

#5 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent -- faster than a speeding tachyon, more powerful than the gravitational pull of a collapsing star, able to leap from world to world in a single bound.

He held up a galaxy with his force vision, is just as smart as Brainiac 5, his Kryptonian powers are telepathic as well, and he has 5D imp blood in him.

#6 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a real close match though

#7 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Kal Kent, faster than a speeding tachyon, more powerful than the gravitational pull of a collapsing star, able to leap from world to world in a single bound.

He held up a galaxy with his force vision, is just as smart as Brainiac 5, his Kryptonian powers are telepathic as well, and he has 5D imp blood in him."
WTF how!?!??
#8 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Kal Kent, faster than a speeding tachyon, more powerful than the gravitational pull of a collapsing star, able to leap from world to world in a single bound.

He held up a galaxy with his force vision, is just as smart as Brainiac 5, his Kryptonian powers are telepathic as well, and he has 5D imp blood in him."
WTF how!?!??
I don't really know, but that's his claim to fame. Like Superman's "faster than a speeding bullet"

I guess it means he is much faster than the speed of light.
#9 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

kal Kent easily Composite Supes is powerful but overated

#10 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"kal Kent easily Composite Supes is powerful but overated"

He has all the powers of the Legion of Super Heroes. Plus Batman and Superman.

Do you know how many characters are in the legion?
That's a lot of power.
Just consider the strength level he would have based on the combined power of all the strong characters in th eLegion.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"kal Kent easily Composite Supes is powerful but overated"
Nah... Composite Superman isnt Overrated... I think actually he is Underrated for what he is capable of doing
#12 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does it say "ha!" under Kal Kent's right hand?

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
"Why does it say "ha!" under Kal Kent's right hand?"
LOL

Dont Know
#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:

Kal Kent

"
Who would have thought Kal looks like a lolicon pervert. heh those eyes look like a predator. And not the kind of predator i'm talking about. The kind that goes after children..... >.> yes....that kind of predator. 
#15 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
Who would have thought Kal looks like a lolicon pervert. heh those eyes look like a predator. And not the kind of predator i'm talking about. The kind that goes after children..... >.> yes....that kind of predator. "
rofl

I was thinking the same thing...

That is one of the worst pics of Kal Kent I have ever seen...
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
"oldmagic said:
Who would have thought Kal looks like a lolicon pervert. heh those eyes look like a predator. And not the kind of predator i'm talking about. The kind that goes after children..... >.> yes....that kind of predator. "
rofl

That is one of the worst pics of Kal Kent I have ever seen..."
Indeed It Is... but unfortunately its also one of the most notable images of him as well

lol
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"oldmagic said:
rofl

That is one of the worst pics of Kal Kent I have ever seen..."
Indeed It Is... but unfortunately its also one of the most notable images of him as well

lol

I thought this was?
"
Honestly I have only seen this image of Kal used a couple of times... but I have seen the other one used several times
#18 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

I can't believe people are saying Kal wins.

CS slaughterstomps.