#1 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Composite Superman fare against the Entire Justice League and all The Avengers ? Could he defeat them all ? Who would be able to stop him here ?

#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite is stronger than Silver Age Supes and he has the powers of several of the higher-ranking members of the JLA at his disposal. The only one I see being a problem for him is Manhunter.

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol you must really like composite don't you?? Didn't he fight the jla once?? Anyways he probably takes it. One for the jla one for the avengers and one more just incase the other gets tired he tags the other guy lol.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Lol you must really like composite don't you?? Didn't he fight the jla once?? Anyways he probably takes it. One for the jla one for the avengers and one more just incase the other gets tired he tags the other guy lol."

LOL. Well I like High Powered Characters in General. I just have been on a roll with Composite Superman.

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"Composite is stronger than Silver Age Supes *and* he has the powers of several of the higher-ranking members of the JLA at his disposal. The only one I see being a problem for him is Manhunter."

He had the legion of super heroes. Composite superman is only human lol. He was a janitor.

King Saturn says:

"zee crusher says:
"Lol you must really like composite don't you?? Didn't he fight the jla once?? Anyways he probably takes it. One for the jla one for the avengers and one more just incase the other gets tired he tags the other guy lol."

LOL. Well I like High Powered Characters in General. I just have been on a roll with Composite Superman."

Check out my respek thread lol. You made me do it. I couldn't resist but show everybody lol. But yeah he was pretty cool.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anyone in the JLA or The Avengers who could give Composite Superman trouble ?

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver age superman gave him trouble for a few seconds then nearly died afterwards lol. So the only people who can give him trouble would be flash but he could make him heavy. Superman he can beat him again if need be. Thor. He can beat him as well. I don't see anybody else really doing much to him lol.

Also I forgot to mention. Composite superman has DC strongest blast. Unlike darkseids blast he can literally get rid of any thing with just a point of the finger. His is called the anti matte blast. He used it on superman and batman they would have died to but Dc made it so since his powers were going away the anti matter blast effect went away as well. Superman was like this is the worst pain every lol.