Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided
  • Every Saiyan from any franchised Material (DB/DBZ/GT/Super/Xenoverse/Budokai/etc.) fused together, power multiplied.
  • No killing Pilots.
  • Bloodlust ON.
  • Morals OFF.
  • Saiyan starts at strongest form.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hmm composite saiyan suppose to be at least multi-galaxy level (in DBH Goku and Vegeta destroyed galaxy with uncharged attacks so..) but isn't STTGL universal? Mech should win or stalemate at best.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way to calculate how powerful Composite Saiyan would be, therefore he/she is an unusable character. STTGL wins by default.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

well, in Dragon Ball Heroes SSGSS Goku and Vegeta blowed a Galaxy together . . . so if you fuse all the existing saiyans and use them as multipliers, they would probably win. (if Broly is in the formula then he will get stronger every moment.)

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I-I.....I don't even know.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gurren Lagann throws a galaxy at him.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gurren Lagann throws a galaxy at him.

Destroyed

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: The composite Saiyan could destroy a galaxy and probably wouldn't even need to expand energy.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Here's what would happen. Composite Saiyan would start powering up to fight TTGL. After waiting 2 hours for composite saiyan to finish powering up , Simon gets bored and destroys composite Saiyan in one hit

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: The composite Saiyan could destroy a galaxy and probably wouldn't even need to expand energy.

Just noticed that Xenoverse was included...from what I hear about that game you're probably right.

Anime and Manga feats alone and the Saiyan fails miserably.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't know how powerful a composite Saiyan would be.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

@highaccuser said:
@nickzambuto said:

Just noticed that Xenoverse was included...from what I hear about that game you're probably right.

If Beerus can destroy 1/5 of the universe, and Goku/Vegeta = 60% of him, and it's all saiyans multiplied together in a fusion, It should be able to destroy galaxies with TK alone.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@nickzambuto said:

If Beerus can destroy 1/5 of the universe, and Goku/Vegeta = 60% of him, and it's all saiyans multiplied together in a fusion, It should be able to destroy galaxies with TK alone.

I don't think the DBZ universe is very big.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one, and I mean no one, knows how powerful the Composite Saiyan is. You can't even fathom such a concept. Because no evidence suggests, or even proves, what the Composite Saiyan can do. I refer to my previous post when I say... the character is unusable.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@urban_ninja_x: by this he should be at least multi-Galaxy level. and it was just Goku and Vegeta.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock said:
@highaccuser said:
@nickzambuto said:

Agreed

Can someone provide proof that the mortal DBZ universe is bigger than 4 galaxies? No matter how many chapters I go through, or how many databook scans I find, I can't find any reference to any other galaxies besides north/milky way, south, east and west. These are explicitly mentioned to make up the universe as well, so it's not like there's more that people just fail to mention.

And composite super saiyan wins

Instant transmission inside the mech, slaughter everyone, gg.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Saiyan gets stomped .

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purple_d_dragon: That hair.... What lvl blonde is that??? Gonna have to show that to Rose, she's never gonna complain about wanting to be blonde after that...

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL is bigger than the universe, its Giga Drill is even larger. I don't see how composite saiyan can stop it.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@precrisisbardock said:
@highaccuser said:
@nickzambuto said:

Agreed

Can someone provide proof that the mortal DBZ universe is bigger than 4 galaxies? No matter how many chapters I go through, or how many databook scans I find, I can't find any reference to any other galaxies besides north/milky way, south, east and west. These are explicitly mentioned to make up the universe as well, so it's not like there's more that people just fail to mention.

The Dragon Ball universe has been described as infinitely large. It uses some weird terms that don't completely align with their real life counterparts, possibly in an attempt to make the universe resemble ours a little more after Toriyama wrote the four galaxies thing.

The Daizenshuu states that the Dragon Ball universe has countless planets orbiting countless suns within countless star systems within countless nebula all within those four galaxies, or something to that effect. If you need me to I can try to find a more concrete quote.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I would like to say that SSTGL is a lot larger than TTGL which is galaxy sized. TTGL tanked the portion of the big bang until Lord Genome became one with the energy allowing TTGL to absorb it. Just saying STTGL isn't limited to just galaxy level power.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:
@nickzambuto said:

Well I would like to say that SSTGL is a lot larger than TTGL which is galaxy sized. TTGL tanked the portion of the big bang until Lord Genome became one with the energy allowing TTGL to absorb it. Just saying STTGL isn't limited to just galaxy level power.

We need to keep in mind the insane magnitude of multiplication. OP states that the composite Saiyan is every single Saiyan multiplied by each other. Let's compare it to regular fusion, where the powers are added. If two characters had power levels of 100,000,000, then their power level would become 200,000,000.

For 100,000,000 to reach 2,000,000,000, you need another 100,000,000. But through multiplication, all you need is... 2.

So imagine 100,000,000 multiplied by only 10, or only 100. Raditz is one of the weakest Saiyans ever, but multiply his power of 1,200 by Goku's current power and already we have someone who can clearly destroy a sizable chunk of the universe in one blast. We're talking power levels with millions of zeroes, whereas someone like SSJ3 Goku is limited to 7 or 8. I have no doubt that the composite Saiyan, if we're MULTIPLYING power, would be finger flicking abstracts without any difficulty at all. Multiplying is just overkill. A composite Saiyan would be cooler if all we did was add. Multiplying is just massively OP.

Goku and Vegeta alone is going to be something like, 100 quintillion multiplied not by 2, but by another 100 quintillion. Incalculable numbers.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL stomps.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
@highaccuser said:
@precrisisbardock said:
@highaccuser said:
@nickzambuto said:

Agreed

The Dragon Ball universe has been described as infinitely large. It uses some weird terms that don't completely align with their real life counterparts, possibly in an attempt to make the universe resemble ours a little more after Toriyama wrote the four galaxies thing.

The Daizenshuu states that the Dragon Ball universe has countless planets orbiting countless suns within countless star systems within countless nebula all within those four galaxies, or something to that effect. If you need me to I can try to find a more concrete quote.

Sure, I could use more concrete proof.

Our universe could be considered "infinite" as well and it has more to do with it's expansion and what we know as the observable area. Words like countless are largely unquantifiable as well.

If there are only 4 known galaxies, I just don't see how the DBZ universe could be argued as big as ours regardless of whatever words are used to describe it.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Saiyan.

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much shit has happened for Dragon ball in 5 years God Fusion Goku Jump Force Goku Xeno Goku CC Goku Xeno Vegeta CC Vegeta Xeno Vegito CC Vegito Xeno Gogeta CC Gogeta With out God Fusion Goku and Jump Force the composite Saiyan would still be Hyperversal in base with some lowball with God fusion Goku and Jump Force with no lowball they stomp stgl no diff and they have hax with keysword coming from Xeno Goku they also have these moves from Xeno Goku

• Light Slash: An attack made of "Temporal" light, it is able to negate the Immortality and Regeneration of Time Breaker Zamasu (Who has Mid-Godly and Type 8). Another side-effect is the ability to Paradox someone out of existence; erasing their past.
  • Void 6th Sense: An ability he mysteriously gained one day; it allows Goku to see next moves of his opponent even if there's no future to look at, get a general grasp of his opponent's moves and sense people across impossible barriers under normal conditions.
  • Ultimate Mirror: An extremely advanced Godly-Ki Technique utilized by Whis. After several grueling millennia in a more advanced version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goku is able to attain this ability. This technique has the ultimate ability to reflect most attacks; Physical, Ki-Based, Reality-Based, Soul-Based, Time-Based, Void-Based, Intangible or Non-Corporeal, and much more with the only known attacks to bypass this being the Hakai of Gods of Destruction. This technique was apparently made by the Grand Priest.
  • Godly Destructo Disc: An enhanced version with Godly Ki. This version of the attack warps reality itself in order to cut through the enemy with absolute surety. This attack is even more lethal when used in the void; coating itself with void energies and granting it existence erasing properties able to harm even Concepts.
  • Photonic Power Pole: Goku is able to manipulate space itself in order to enhance his Power Pole. As the power pole is completely and utterly indestructible even at his range of Power, he's able to enhance it to supernatural feats. By applying dangerous "God Photons" onto it, Goku is able to produce a "Blade" of energy from the Pole and slice through any and all things. This has been shown to be able to seriously harm the concept of Death; almost erasing it before King Kai told him to cease (Genesis Beerus later got annoyed at Death and erased it anyways).
  • Advanced Instant Transmission: Due to long-time usage of Instant Transmission, Goku has gained an extreme mastery of this ability. Able to be used without any hand gestures and only requiring that Goku knows where he wants to go. This is able to be used in order to traverse through time when used in conjunction with the 6th Sense.
  • Hakai: A technique learned from Whis and Beerus, Goku is the only mortal to get as close to as the real deal as possible. Although with a Charge-Up Time of 5 seconds, this technique is just as effective as a real Full-On God of Destruction's version
  • Divine Mafuuba: An advanced version of the regular Mafuuba, Goku is able to seal anything inside its very own "Locked" Pocket Dimension. The only time it was used, it was able to completely and utterly seal away a Time Breaker Alternate-Universe Xeno Goku permanently despite his non-corporeality. This ability is also the only known move to get Genesis Beerus to talk about a mortal seriously.

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation and Fate Manipulation and Law Manipulation (Demigra with Toki Toki's egg who had control over all of the fundamentals which found Reality (Concepts, Fate/Destiny, and Laws) had to resort to trying to defeat Goku with brute force)

Its not even funny how much they decimate this robot

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@highaccuser said:
@precrisisbardock said:
@highaccuser said:
@nickzambuto said:

Agreed

Sure, I could use more concrete proof.

Our universe could be considered "infinite" as well and it has more to do with it's expansion and what we know as the observable area. Words like countless are largely unquantifiable as well.

If there are only 4 known galaxies, I just don't see how the DBZ universe could be argued as big as ours regardless of whatever words are used to describe it.

In DBS weve seen Zalama grow to be larger than multiple galaxies the size of a universe even if you know how to count past 4 then this has been debunked

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In DBS weve seen Zalama grow to be larger than multiple galaxies the size of a universe even if you know how to count past 4 then this has been debunked

Yeah the character didn't even exist 5 years ago smh why even reply?

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Saiyan would have immeasurable power and speed

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku with jump force blinks Sttgl. Regular Xeno goku can seal STTGL with the key sword, although that not taking the whole 11d statements in consideration since I am not sure how legit those statements are.

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hffdafassw said:

Why even reply to me then?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
@hffdafassw said:

Why even reply to me then?

Figured I'd let you know now instead of waiting 5 years

Avatar image for deactivated-604f8f087c7dd
deactivated-604f8f087c7dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSG Goku wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-62e413d8894c4
deactivated-62e413d8894c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sttgl isn't 11D. him being 11D has been debunked.however we don't know how strong a composite saiyan fusing with all characters would be as in we don't even know if there body would be able to hold all this power so this fight is purely speculative