Composite Martial Artists vs The Terminator/ Predator

• 93 results
gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@fitnesstribesman13: Yeah but jet li was equal to u law who casually dodged gun fire and smiled at the bullet as it passed his face I believe jet li is faster.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: BlueJay4 decided that it was a Young blooded from the movies.

And to be fair for this fight, I decided to only use movie feats except from the movie 'Predators'.

I just wanted to point out EU Predators would stomp.

Even the movie feats I'd argue would put them beyond the martial artists.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: I think the martial artist could take movie predator he wasn't that impressive but to be fair plot wasn't on his side I just think being composite is what give the martial artist the win jet li could solo with his powers from the one.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: I say the Predator would take. Predators are physically superior to the martial artists but Jet li who probably has a slight agility advantage. The martial artists also have a slight skill advantage, but that would be useless to a predators' pain tolerance and durability. The Predator's weapons and equipment are a huge problem for the martial artists as well.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By gokuss4z

@fitnesstribesman13: I still its the martial artist being composite that turns things in their favor in some movies they can glide through the air or send people flying 20 ft from a punch they have feats on par with movie predator.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: I was excluding the 'Predators' movie since it is a separate species of Predator who were inferior to the original ones and have nothing to do with the Predator and AvP series.

Oh and first of all, the predator that lost to that samurai was just toying with him and got too cocky. Then the cop, Harrigan, was one of the best cops in the state to offer according to predator 2 and the predator was practically handicapped when fighting Harrigan. The predator from predator 2 was sprayed on with liquid nitrogen, was stated to be starving, sleep deprived, and dehydrated for several days, had a full combat shotgun clip emptied into the predator's chest and torso at point blank, had a problem breathing the Earth's atmosphere, had his arm amputated, fell off a building ledge, did a bit of self surgery, and fell down an elevator shaft.

The predator still gave Harrigan a hard time even after what the predator went through in the movie. The predator would have definitely defeated Harrigan at the end of the movie only if the low ranking predator hadn't fell for his pride and savor the moment just before killing Harrigan. Harrigan just caught the predator only by surprise and plot wasn't on his side.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and first of all, the predator that lost to that samurai was just toying with him and got too cocky.

How convenient

Then the cop, Harrigan, was one of the best cops in the state to offer according to predator 2 and the predator was practically handicapped when fighting Harrigan.

Harrigan really doesn't compare to any of these guys

sprayed on with liquid nitrogen, was stated to be starving, sleep deprived, and dehydrated for several days, had a full combat shotgun clip emptied into the predator's chest and torso at point blank, had a problem breathing the Earth's atmosphere, had his arm amputated, fell off a building ledge, did a bit of self surgery, and fell down an elevator shaft.

I recall the Predator being fine for the most part, chasing people, ramming through buildings, slaughtering people, etc...

The predator still gave Harrigan a hard time even after what the predator went through in the movie.

He was still holding his own in the fight, so why shouldn't these guys who have much better feats be able to?

The predator would have definitely defeated Harrigan at the end of the movie only if the low ranking predator hadn't fell for his pride and savor the moment just before killing Harrigan. Harrigan just caught the predator only by surprise and plot wasn't on his side.

How convenient

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z:

Strength:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Agility:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Skill:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

Oh and first of all, the predator that lost to that samurai was just toying with him and got too cocky.

How convenient

How convenient? Sarcasm?

Harrigan really doesn't compare to any of these guys

True, but he's at least something. A Predator owned Arnold in a fist fight. Arnold would at least give the martial artists some trouble. Arnold in the movie was the best military veteran of the state.

I recall the Predator being fine for the most part, chasing people, ramming through buildings, slaughtering people, etc...

He was trying to push through the pain and punishment he when through. And those did happen. When was the last time you watched the movie?

He was still holding his own in the fight, so why shouldn't these guys who have much better feats be able to?

If the martial artists had their arm cut off, sprayed with liquid nitrogen, blasted with a full shotgun clip (kill them), and etc. of the Predator's punishment, they would have lost to Harrigan as well.

How convenient

-_-

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bluejay4: @frozen:

Jackie Chan from the movies The Forbidden Kingdom and The Medallion, although mediocre movies, were immortals. The guy from The Medallion was even able to fly. It's a stomp.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: How durable was Jet li? And what harm can he do to a Predator who can take a full clip from a shotgun just fine and take punches from Xenomorphs who are physically superior to all humans?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How convenient? Sarcasm?

Its convenient because you played it off as the Predator jobbing, but Predators often take off most of their gear when fighting a worthy opponent. Composite Bruce should be able to replicate killing the Super Predator like that guy did, except even easier. I'll get back to you in a bit.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

How convenient? Sarcasm?

Its convenient because you played it off as the Predator jobbing, but Predators often take off most of their gear when fighting a worthy opponent. Composite Bruce should be able to replicate killing the Super Predator like that guy did, except even easier. I'll get back to you in a bit.

Like I said, this was a different species and clan of Predators who were psychopaths. That Predator was obviously toying with the samurai as the Predator was barely attacking and just made simple slashes and barely moved. The Predator just fell for his arrogance and psychopathic tendencies. Bruce would defeat this Predator if the Predator chooses to toy with his prey. If the Predator was fighting at full potential, Bruce would loose terribly.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Bluejay4

Like I said, this was a different species and clan of Predators who were psychopaths.

Predators who were even stronger than the others we usually see.

That Predator was obviously toying with the samurai as the Predator was barely attacking and just made simple slashes and barely moved.

We can't say for certain whether or not the Predator was actually trying, but what matters is that a human beat him fair and square.

The Predator just fell for his arrogance and psychopathic tendencies

Its not like regular Predators don't, I recall almost every Predator stripping its gear when facing a worthy opponent.

Bruce would defeat this Predator if the Predator chooses to toy with his prey.

AKA doing what almost every Predator does.

If the Predator was fighting at full potential, Bruce would loose terribly.

If the Predator is in character it will remove its gear when Bruce, not a very good idea if you ask me, as Bruce was able to tank multiple slashes of a large blade to the chest and to the back, throwing people across rooms, ripping apart furniture and pretty much everything he could get his hands on, etc... Combined with his weapons, I don't see the Predator taking the majority. (It would be a really cool fight if you ask me.)

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

Predators who were even stronger than the others we usually see.

They were only superior to a specific clan of Predators (Jungle clan), but I wouldn't say they were any better than normal Predators. These Predators were only technologically advanced in hunting gear compared to the Jungle clan. The Clan Leader of the Super Predator clan had some trouble fighting a tortured, sleep deprived, dehydrated, and starving Young blooded Predator of the Jungle Clan. So they aren't really stronger than the other Predators. Celtic who was an Unblooded teenage Predator was able to slam an Xenomorph Drone into a stone wall and shatter the wall.

Then the Predator spine ripped a muscular man (Billy).

We can't say for certain whether or not the Predator was actually trying, but what matters is that a human beat him fair and square.

Most people say that this Predator lost due to just toying with that guy. It's just the fighting pattern of that Predator that makes him look like he was most likely toying.

Its not like regular Predators don't, I recall almost every Predator stripping its gear when facing a worthy opponent.

That wasn't the case for the clan in the Predator 2 movie. The Predator didn't really remove his equipment even when facing gangs armed with military weapons if I remember correctly. The Predator only removed his equipment if it was damaged and Glover removed the bio-helmet. Now this Predator in Predator 2 was actually smart. His clan may have not have this rule. This is also evident in the comics where the Clan leader doesn't remove and piece of his equipment when fighting a group of pirates in the early 1700s.

This is just to show the influence of rules on the clan.

I'm going to stop here today since I'm already tired.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@drfate said:

@mysticmedivh: Chuck Norris is nothing. Bruce Lee killed him.

Explains why Bruce Lee is dead right now and Chuck Norris is alive.

Oh, you're talking about that movie?

Ah yes, a movie. A scripted, acted out movie where actors were being paid to play a role, in which the outcome was already predetermined for the sake of the plot.

Next please.

Bruce beat everyone in the worth a challenge in mortal existence, so there was no one left to fight, so he moved on to fight otherworldly beings.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My original thought was that Team 2 stomps, my 2nd thoughts are that Team 1 wins, due Jet Li from the One, Jackie Chan from Forbidden Kingdom etc.

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't Jet Li the freaking legendary Monkey King in a film?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: haven't seen either. But are they stronger than tomb of dragon emperor / medallion versions? (Curiosity)

Btw, @bluejay4: have you seen kung fu hustle?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Kingant27
DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@comicstooge: and the reason why Chuck is still alibe is beacause he is scared of what Bruce Lee might do to him in hell

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Like I asked, what durability feats have Jackie Chan and Jet Li shown to be able to tank the weapons of team 2?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Both are immortal. Jet li took down several choppers on his own, and his earth manipulation is good enough to stop an avalanche. Jackie chan was shot full of bullets and nothing happened..

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Both are immortal. Jet li took down several choppers on his own, and his earth manipulation is good enough to stop an avalanche. Jackie chan was shot full of bullets and nothing happened..

First of all, what is a chopper? I haven't watched that movie.

Then what kind of attack can Jet li do with Earth manipulation that would harm Predator?

The Predator still can kill both of them. It may take more stabs and plasma shots to kill them, but eventually the Predator can kill them. The Predator is more than capable of decapitating and slicing off their limbs which would greatly affect their performance and leave them vulnerable. A perfectly aimed shoulder cannon shot to the head of them would also kill them. And if we use the shoulder cannon model from the first AvP, It could blow apart Xeno Drones who can take multiple bullets and have exoskeletons resistant to small caliber bullets:

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@fitnesstribesman13:

Chopper was a military helicopter.

Drop the avalanche sized rock on them.

And how are they going to put them down, exactly? Jet li as Dragon emperor needs to be stabbed by an enchanted knife knife, which the predators don't have, and jackie chan was given immortality by the medallion. Only the medallion can take it back.

Lol. What are plasma shots and shoulder canons supposed to do?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team 2 stomps.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@comicace3: they stomp the dragon emperor how?

by composite do they mean movie feats? even the rediculous ones?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: movie feats.

Real life ones could beat up the authors lol.

ClassicRainbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 2.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13:

Drop the avalanche sized rock on them.

Ok, one problem... The location of this battle would make that attack quite difficult or impossible to perform and if he does manage to lift up the concrete ground (if that's considered Earth to manipulate), he would tear up the whole battlefield. Then another question would be if he could tear out the whole ground quick enough before the Predator can attack him while he is lifting up the avalanche-sized ground.

Then depending on how far he can throw the ground, the Predator has a chance of dodging away from the aim and Earth attacks of Jet Li.

And how are they going to put them down, exactly? Jet li as Dragon emperor needs to be stabbed by an enchanted knife knife, which the predators don't have.

What enchantments was the knife given that would allow it to kill Jet Li? I.E. sharper, toxic, disintegration, etc.?

Then is this knife strictly the only way to kill Jet Li? Because you statement implies that the only way to kill Jet Li is by that knife. So you're telling me if somebody dropped an atomic missile on Jet Li, then Jet Li would take the explosion like nothing happened?

Jackie chan was given immortality by the medallion.

Immortality does not necessarily equal invincibility. Immortality usually just means you are unable to die and become ill. Thus the Predator should be able to still kill him like I said earlier.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate said:

@mysticmedivh: Chuck Norris is nothing. Bruce Lee killed him.

Explains why Bruce Lee is dead right now and Chuck Norris is alive.

Oh, you're talking about that movie?

Ah yes, a movie. A scripted, acted out movie where actors were being paid to play a role, in which the outcome was already predetermined for the sake of the plot.

Next please.

Ohhhhh low blow dude.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins. Predator goes down first, Terminator follows shortly later after being gang banged by all of them.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Jet Li destroys any movie version predator:

Loading Video...

Too strong, too skilled, too fast to even be touched be the Predator's wrist blade or plasma cannon. If we add dragon emperor Jet Li and Monkey King Jet Li it's even worse.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@fitnesstribesman13:

He can manipulate all the elements for starters, and it's not like team 2 can actually do anything to them. He has all the time in the world to whack them.

the enchantment was to.. well, kill him. It was made to negate his immortality iirc. As for Jackie chan, his damaged body just vanished in thin air iirc, and he was good as new. The medallion that can take his life is in another dimension iirc. But it can't be the only way, Something like.. say.. imhotep's book of dead Could also kill him. Do predators have anything that matters?

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13:

He can manipulate all the elements for starters, and it's not like team 2 can actually do anything to them. He has all the time in the world to whack them.

the enchantment was to.. well, kill him. It was made to negate his immortality iirc. As for Jackie chan, his damaged body just vanished in thin air iirc, and he was good as new. The medallion that can take his life is in another dimension iirc. But it can't be the only way, Something like.. say.. imhotep's book of dead Could also kill him. Do predators have anything that matters?

Let's continue this tomorrow. I'm exhausted.

I did want to add that Predator melee weapons were stated to be infinitely keen and cut at a molecular level if that helps.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: Jet Li won't be able to take on City hunter, Wolf, and Ancient predator.

You do realize that the Predator has more weapons than the famous wrist blades and shoulder cannon right? The Predator can cloak from a distance and snipe Jet Li with his spear gun (shown in Predator 2). The Spear gun is like a sniper rifle, but likely more powerful considering it is made by the Predators who are a highly advance alien race.

Let's continue tomorrow. I'm already exhausted.

Aldah_kte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13:

When you're talking about all elements, you mean fire, water, air, and earth right? If Jet Li wants to do any real harm to the Predator with those elements, he would have to use earth. Predators are very resilient to heat even in the movies as in AvP where Scar was ignited with fire with no damage and in the first Predator movie this happened:

No Caption Provided

The Predator was hit by an arrow attached with a grenade at point blank and suffered no damage other than his cloaking device was disabled. Water is only useful if Jet Li wants to find Predator while he's cloaking and that's only if he knows that's how to temporarily disable the cloaking device. Depending on how strong his air manipulation is, the best he can do is keep Predator at a distance, which is a bad idea because if Jet Li is constantly using air manipulation to keep him a distance, then the Predator would change plans.

The Predator would cloak and find a good spot to use his ranged weapons (shoulder cannon, spear gun, smart disk, shuriken, gauntlet bolt, etc.) instead.

Then Jet Li's earth manipulation depends on how easily he can try to pull out an avalanche sized rock. If he just lobs small to medium sized rocks/boulders, that might be useless due to the Predator's reflexes and durability. Scar who was an Unblooded teenage Predator (equivalent to 13-15 in human years) was able to react to a jumping facehugger at close range:

No Caption Provided

What makes that scene look more impressive was the fact it looks like Scar was off-guard and reacts to the already-airborne facehugger just at the corner of his eye.

Then durability feats that allows a Young blooded movie Predator take earth manipulation attacks from Jet Li (besides tanking the explosive force from a grenade) are these:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In these GIFs, a Predator is shrugging off strikes from a Praetorian PredAlien. In other words, the PredAlien was actually a young queen Xenomorph hybrid with a Predator. Then in the AvP 2010 game, the PredAlien was in the warrior caste. This PredAlien had the strength to bring down a whole stone temple room on the last mission by slamming its fists on the ground. I'm bringing this up because PredAlien from AvP Requiem is a higher caste than the one in the game, thus the one from the movie is quite stronger. Xenomorph castes that are higher than one another can become quite stronger than their previous caste

This mean that the Predator in AvP Requiem shrugged off strikes that would have easily brought down a whole stone temple room.

I could also confirm in the first AvP film that during the fight with the Queen, Scar takes a tail smack from the Queen which launches Scar quite far and he lands into a bundle of relatively big frozen metal pipes. Scar was dazed and almost got back up fine until he realizes that the Queen was behind him. The Queen smacks Scar again by pushing him down to the ground again with her tail, but this was a weaker tail smack. Scar only stays down thought to realize that the Queen was about to kill him.

The only way I think Jet Li can kill the Predator is with an avalanche sized rock crushing him multiple times. However, it's the same problem as before. It would be the same problem as before. It would most likely take a while for Jet Li to pull out a rock that large from the ground. The Predator should begin to notice what Jet Li is trying to do. The Predator can cloak away from Jet Li's sight and as said before find a good spot to attack him with ranged weapons.

Another way that the Predator could avoid that attack is by using hispower glove. The link explains all about the weapon. I did want to add that the glove produces a kinetic explosion to increase the force of the user's punch and combined with Predator strength, it could go beyond the unbelievable striking power of young PredAlien Queens.

The power glove would allow the Predator to punch through the huge rock.

the enchantment was to.. well, kill him. It was made to negate his immortality iirc.

Like I said before:

No Caption Provided

As for Jackie chan, his damaged body just vanished in thin air iirc, and he was good as new.

There is actually one way, technically two ways that the Predator can get rid of Jackie Chan permanently. They have this unique piece of equipment:

No Caption Provided

This equipment that most people aren't familiar with is a capsule of highly corrosive blue hyper-molecular solvent. It's many times more corrosive than Xenomorph acid. In fact I can confirm earlier in the movie that this Predator (Wolf) pours a small amount of the liquid onto Human corpses in the forest. Just the small amount of liquid dissolved the corpse to nearly nothing but a puddle of thick blood. The same amount of liquid also dissolved a whole swimming pool along with an Xenomorph.

Then of course we have this for last resort:

No Caption Provided

Do predators have anything that matters?

I can tell you that the Predator's melee weapons were stated to be made out of an alien metal not found on the periodic table in Predator 2. Their melee weapons were also said to be infinitely keen and cut at a molecular level based on the Predator: Captive's comic description and AvP: Eternal comic scan.

The blue solvent might be effective as I have already shown you.