Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sy8000
No Caption Provided

Slade has both Pre-new 52 and New 52 feats and gear.

• Round 1: Miles Morales
  • Round 2: Ultimate Spider-Woman
  • Round 3: Ultimate Peter
  • Round 4: Spider-Man 2099
  • Round 5: Ben Reily
  • Round 6: Spider-Woman
  • Round 7: Superior Spider-Man
  • Round 8: Spider-Man
  • Round 9: Kaine

Rules:

• Standard gear for everyone, webbing included.
  • Morals on.
  • Current versions of living characters.
  • Win by death/KO/incap.
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

How far does he get?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Clears

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe 4

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Should stop at 4. If he passes that somehow then 5. Definitely stops at SpOck.

I think he stops at 4 though.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

2099 stops him

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't think he'll get past Reilly. The arguement I made when Logan faced him ring true here IMO.

4 is 50/50 too personally

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miguel stops him

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: How does it apply here? Deathstroke is much more versatile than Logan plus a lot more durable and stronger due to the Nth-Metal. Not disagreeing, I just wanted to know how it would be apply to this debate.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: How does it apply here? Deathstroke is much more versatile than Logan plus a lot more durable and stronger due to the Nth-Metal. Not disagreeing, I just wanted to know how it would be apply to this debate.

No.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

that would be incorrect. Admantium > Nth-Metal. always has been and, most likely, will continue to be.

that being said he doesnt make it past 6. unless hes shown some resistance to pheromones that i dont know about

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, Wolverine is more durable and even with his greater strength he can't break through Reilly's webbing. The Versatility isn't really going to make to much of a difference. Reilly can dodge the bullets, and his webbing can handle the Blast staff too. I'd say Reilly could at least tank one shot, especially if it doesn't hit him directly.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

I don't think he'll get past Reilly. The arguement I made when Logan faced him ring true here IMO.

Not nessecarily, New 52 Slade is stronger than Logan.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I meant from a basic stand point. Your not really going to see Wolverine withstanding a submarine being crushed on him. And I'd say there equally as durable and especially with some of the New52 showings. (And that's factoring in the fact that Slades armour isn't full Nth-Metal.)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I meant from a basic stand point. Your not really going to see Wolverine withstanding a submarine being crushed on him. And I'd say there equally as durable and especially with some of the New52 showings. (And that's factoring in the fact that Slades armour isn't full Nth-Metal.)

Wolverine's had a stealth bomber(158,100 lbs.) run over him and bounced up like nothing happened. He could most definitely replicate Slade's submarine feat.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Easternwind

Stops at 7

people overlook slades high end feats while some may be pis he handled the titans for yeears.

And to that Nth metals, Pro blades , along with like 3 to 10 ton str

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: can i see some feats of Slade resisting pheromones?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

But he's not strong enough to get through the Webbing. He'd need to be twice as strong at least to do so....

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Kaine.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@the_man_with_questions said:

that would be incorrect. Admantium > Nth-Metal. always has been and, most likely, will continue to be.

that being said he doesnt make it past 6. unless hes shown some resistance to pheromones that i dont know about

How is Adamantium greater than Nth Metal? They're both impressive, but Adamantium seems like it's closer to being broken? (Though partially that may be due to the fact it's on Wolverine who gets into these messes a lot.) Nth Metal is arguably just as durable, but with the added benefits of having magic offense capabilities and granting flight and a regenerative healing factor to the point of regenerating lost limbs, as well as offering more powerful blows when used.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: no Nth metal is not anywhere close to as durable as 1st grade Adamantium. @wolverine08 and @jashro44 know more about it than me. but IIRC 1st grade Adamantium has never been broken

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@serrure said:

@laflux: How does it apply here? Deathstroke is much more versatile thIts an Logan plus a lot more durable and stronger due to the Nth-Metal. Not disagreeing, I just wanted to know how it would be apply to this debate.

How is Adamantium greater than Nth Metal? They're both impressive, but Adamantium seems like it's closer to being broken? (Though partially that may be due to the fact it's on Wolverine who gets into these messes a lot.) Nth Metal is arguably just as durable, but with the added benefits of having magic offense capabilities and granting flight and a regenerative healing factor to the point of regenerating lost limbs, as well as offering more powerful blows when used.

Adamantuim in its primary form hasn't been broken by pure force- if it has there is a blanket retcon which says it has to be secondary adamantuim. Deathstroke's armor has been chipped by Lobo, and pierced before- although Slade's Armor is impure. Overall I'd say its about equal if we compare Slade's Armor with Wolverine's skeleton in terms of who gets what. Nth Metal is tough and gives you higher stats, Wolverine's skeleton is even tougher, but he gets no amp. If we look at what Pure Nth Metal can do, then I agree its the better choice but Adamantuim is still physically stronger.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@serrure said:

Deathstroke armor isn't pure Nth metal which is why its been cut before with precision cuts:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Adamantium has taken thors best hit and only got slightly dented. The difference between adamantium and Nth metal is pretty big.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@scouterv said:

@serrure said:

@laflux: How does it apply here? Deathstroke is much more versatile thIts an Logan plus a lot more durable and stronger due to the Nth-Metal. Not disagreeing, I just wanted to know how it would be apply to this debate.

Adamantuim in its primary form hasn't been broken by pure force- if it has there is a blanket retcon which says it has to be secondary adamantuim. Deathstroke's armor has been chipped by Lobo, and pierced before- although Slade's Armor is impure. Overall I'd say its about equal if we compare Slade's Armor with Wolverine's skeleton in terms of who gets what. Nth Metal is tough and gives you higher stats, Wolverine's skeleton is even tougher, but he gets no amp. If we look at what Pure Nth Metal can do, then I agree its the better choice but Adamantuim is still physically stronger.

I was airing more on the side of the armor grafted onto Hawkman, since I don't think Deathstrokes' armor is the best example to use being that, yeah it's impure. With that said though, I don't even think Nth Metal has been broken either, though I could be wrong.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By serrure

i'm still waiting for those scans of Deathstroke that show him resisting pheromones... i mean they gotta be out there other wise people wouldnt say he gets to 7. (i dont think he gets past 4 and he for sure doesnt make it past 6)

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: dont have scans on phone but he has resisted drugs and knockout gas and has a mask om

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Pheromones are different than gasses and drugs... and unless you have a scan of his mask having a filter he still doesnt even come close to getting to Jessica Drew

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sy8000

@laflux said:

@highaccuser said:

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

But he's not strong enough to get through the Webbing. He'd need to be twice as strong at least to do so....

Considering he's 6-7 tons with New 52 feats and Sabertooth, who's only really 10 tons broke it he doesn't need nearly that big a boost. Shang-chi and Dr. Octopus aren't as strong as Slade and they've broken strands of webbing before.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By laflux

@highaccuser: I'd say he's hitting 5 tonnes max, and your kinda lowballing if your including Shang-Chi and Doctor Octopus (without his arms). Classic Sabes strength was never really defined TBH, and besides the webbing has better feats (holding up buildings)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@highaccuser: I'd say he's hitting 5 tonnes max, and your kinda lowballing if your including Shang-Chi and Doctor Octopus (without his arms). Classic Sabes strength was never really defined TBH, and besides the webbing has better feats (holding up buildings)

Fair enough I guess. Has the webbing ever held 5 tonners?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im eating right now but i really wanna take a closer look at how slade got out of the sub. If he lifted it off him, holy crap. If he pulled a jason todd and punched a hole in it to get out, holy crap.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 juiceboks  Moderator

Im eating right now but i really wanna take a closer look at how slade got out of the sub. If he lifted it off him, holy crap. If he pulled a jason todd and punched a hole in it to get out, holy crap.

He did neither of those things. He woke up in the water around the wreckage..there's no proof he even made contact with the submarine.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KaraZor-el

@juiceboks: im looking at it right now. Issue 5, page 19. He throws the sub, an a massive explosion happens. Deathstroke is shown under the wreckage.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Fair enough I guess. Has the webbing ever held 5 tonners?

It has held Man Wolf, Tombstone, Blob, Blade but to new a few who are 5 tonnes or over.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: does it consistenly do that or are those high end feats foe the webbing

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: does it consistenly do that or are those high end feats foe the webbing

Holding up a building is high end TBF.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: yea. Super high end. Ive seen the scan. Pretty crazy stuff.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not getting past 4

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Night4345

@scouterv: I was airing more on the side of the armor grafted onto Hawkman, since I don't think Deathstrokes' armor is the best example to use being that, yeah it's impure. With that said though, I don't even think Nth Metal has been broken either, though I could be wrong.

Hawkman's mace got shattered by KC Superman's heat-vision. I don't think New-52 Hawkman has faced anyone powerful enough to say it's unbreakable.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jashro44

@karazor-el said:

Aside from maybe blob (not really considering how much webbing was used) none of what he listed is high end. Its also restrained scorpion who is stronger than Peter himself.

If you want even higher end feats its restrained rhino and sometimes its given hulk some issues (even once after hulk had punched wolverine from new york to boston), granted not serious issues but considering how far above hulk is in comparison to deathstroke...Yea. And admittedly to be fair hulk shouldn't have problems but the feats laflux cited were far from Peters best.

Webbing is inconsistent but hand books range from 120 pounds per square inch, all the way up to 300 pounds per square inch. This should be well above deathstrokes capacity to rip.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Wasn't Rhino already knocked out when he webbed him up? Or I am thinking of another fight?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not that is really matters but Ult. Peter should be below Ult. Spider-Woman and Miles. He's got less experience and they both have abilities that Peter doesn't and nearly the same stats.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Spiderman 2099