4. Thor (with Mjolnir)

5. Silver Surfer

6. Thanos

7. Darkseid

Rules

1. Gauntlet is in character
2. Ben is morals off
3. Full knowledge for everyone
4. Thanos and Darkseid gets 5 day prep. They can get a hold of Infinity Gauntlet, a Cosmic Cube and Anti-life Equation respectively or whatever items respectively.
5. All Aliens go but Ben can't use Atomix, Alien X, Humangasaur, XLR8, any of the ultimates and flying aliens for 1st round.
6. Win by incap, KO or death.
7. Feats from Ben 10 (original series), Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse apply.
8. Ben has Master Control
9. Serena and Bellicus has consented and given Ben control of Alien X's body and powers, not the knowledge of everything.

Does ben clear?

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Stops at Thanos.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Stops at Thanos.

Can Thanos come up with a plan to beat Ben's strongest Alien (Alien X) in 5 days?

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: He probably can find cosmic amps like the Infinity Gauntlet in 5 days.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@lowlaville: Thanos pimp slaps Ben. He don't need no cosmic cube. Cuz Ben has no idea who he's up against so he won't turn to alien x on the instant.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

@lowlaville: Thanos pimp slaps Ben. He don't need no cosmic cube. Cuz Ben has no idea who he's up against so he won't turn to alien x on the instant.

Read the rules. He do....

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What type of logic is this?

Can't use atomix yet can use alien x (to his control)?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: really? Ohhhh 5 days of prep? Thanos will get the cosmic cube and the infinity gauntlet. Then he takes off bens omnitrix in the beginning and pimp slaps Ben.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssj_god

@lowlaville:

9. Serena and Bellicus has consented and given Ben control of Alien X's body and powers, not the knowledge of everything.

O.O

and that ends the thread... a huge mismatch.. all the people in the gauntlet together won't even scratch alien x

if ben turns into alien x... all the people in the gauntlet would only have a chance if each of them somehow can find items like infinity gauntlet or so and then attack together with those....

why the hell would you want to put a universe+ level character (alien x) against lower than skyfather level characters?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yeah. Ben stomps.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. Ben stomps.

more precisely, alien x stomps... hard

without alien x, ben would loose pretty badly though

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: with prep, Thanos can prolly get IG or something. And Darkseid can prolly get a-life equation. I shall make it clear so dw.

@dbzk1999 said:

My bad... lol

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: with prep, Thanos can prolly get IG or something. And Darkseid can prolly get a-life equation. I shall make it clear so dw.

@dbzk1999 said:

My bad... lol

so let me get this clear

if it's thanos w/ IG vs alien x

and darkseid w/ anti life equation vs alien x,

then i think there would be a match... but either one side fails to deliver them and the other side does, then we have a universe level mismatch in our hand XD

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien x survived the deatruction of a universe without a scratch and the.n recreated it with a thought he could probably blink them out of existence

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Jmarshmallow

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X Unchained?

Ben should be able to clear, though I don't know how powerful the Infinity Gauntlet and Cosmic Cube are.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

Alien X Unchained?

Ben should be able to clear, though I don't know how powerful the Infinity Gauntlet and Cosmic Cube are.

only thanos with IG (i.e classic IG not modern IGs) have feats to put challenge against alien x... anti life equation in the hand of darkseid is very powerful weapon too.. though i don't think cosmic cube will work against alien x.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@scouterv said:

Alien X Unchained?

only thanos with IG (i.e classic IG not modern IGs) have feats to put challenge against alien x... anti life equation in the hand of darkseid is very powerful weapon too.. though i don't think cosmic cube will work against alien x.

I just have a hard time imagining Alien X could be affected by the ALE. I mean, while he's no pushover, Static was immune to it. I think most Flashes were as well. I find it hard to imagine Alien X wouldn't also be immune.

What exactly does the Cosmic Cube do? I thought it was just an energy source.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@ssj_god said:

@scouterv said:

Alien X Unchained?

I just have a hard time imagining Alien X could be affected by the ALE. I mean, while he's no pushover, Static was immune to it. I think most Flashes were as well. I find it hard to imagine Alien X wouldn't also be immune.

What exactly does the Cosmic Cube do? I thought it was just an energy source.

yeah.. you could be right.. probably you are

yes cosmic cube is an energy source to it's bearer.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RBT

Clears.

ssjgodkakarot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos cant stop ben with cosmic cube nor 1-2 infinity gem.

If he has infinity gauntlet then it can go either way

But i doubt if he can get whole gauntlet in 5 days.

Ben clears

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Stops at Hulk.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goonage said:

Stops at Hulk.

depends on which alien ben uses

you know how helpless hulk would be in front of alien x right? :D

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Hulk has superspeed. He could knock out Ben before Ben even transformed.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ssj_god

@goonage said:

@ssj_god: Hulk has superspeed. He could knock out Ben before Ben even transformed.

ben only needs to think.. that's how he transformed when he had full control over the omnitrix...

and yeah.... excluding few aliens (of course alien x.. other than that, waybig and ult. waybig, toepick, clockwork, eon.. etc.) other aliens of ben looses to hulk though.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Also, it possible that Ben won't automatically pick Alien X. He's the only one who can give Hulk trouble. Hulk can easily defeat the other aliens.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Considering morals are on for the team but off for ben:

Clears peter without difficulty.

Without alien X, he does not get past clark.

Allowing use of alienX with the agreement, he does not get past thanos with modern IG. Gets badly stomped if you say classic IG.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goonage said:

@ssj_god: Also, it possible that Ben won't automatically pick Alien X. He's the only one who can give Hulk trouble. Hulk can easily defeat the other aliens.

that's what i said in my origin reply to you.. it depends on what alien ben picks... though toepick, clockwork, eon could possibly beat hulk though.. and depending on what hulk does against intangibles, few others can jump into that also.. though i don't think there's many aliens in omnitrix pool which can give hulk trouble.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering morals are on for the team but off for ben:

Clears peter without difficulty.

Without alien X, he does not get past clark.

Allowing use of alienX with the agreement, he does not get past thanos with modern IG. Gets badly stomped if you say classic IG.

hahaha... yeah right.. keep dreaming XD

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I don't think any of those aliens can defeat Hulk. Also, I don't think Ben can transform into Eon.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goonage said:

@ssj_god: I don't think any of those aliens can defeat Hulk. Also, I don't think Ben can transform into Eon.

umm.. by definition toepick can.. that's a real hax

clockwork manipulates time

and.. as far as i remember, omnitrix scanned eon's dna .. so..

and how does hulk do against intangibles? .. i'm foggy on this one.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

he doesn't have any feat modern IG cannot replicate.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ssj_god

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

he doesn't have any feat modern IG cannot replicate.

well lets see

1) have modern IG created a full sized universe? ----- no proof of it........... have alien x? ----- yeah, pretty easily

2) have modern IG failed? ----- yeah, several times........ have alien x? ----- never.. nothing in the entire omniverse could even scrath him till date

so yeah.. alien x is definitely above modern IG .. you're saying he doesn't go past modern IG, which implies modern IG is stronger than alien x.. that certainly isn't the case.. contrary to what you said, modern IG can do things like alien x.. but it has shown limits as i said above..

so i don't think thing doing similar things having limits are > than things doing similar things (well universe creating feat is much more impressive) without limits.... so..from this, alien x is > modern IG, or alien x >> modern IG, or alien x >>> modern IG we can't tell.. but it's not alien x = modern IG .... and it's certainly not alien x < modern IG :D

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ssj_god:

1) have modern IG created a full sized universe? ----- no proof of it........... have alien x? ----- yeah, pretty easily.

Accidentally Destroyed one. Recreated one. Took on multiversal beings.

2) have modern IG failed? ----- yeah, several times........ have alien x? ----- never.. nothing in the entire omniverse could even scrath him till date

Indeed. Has IG faced anything universal+? Yes.

Has Alien X? not at all. Of course he doesn't have a scratch on him. Frog in a well.

so yeah.. alien x is definitely above modern IG .. you're saying he doesn't go past modern IG, which implies modern IG is stronger than alien x.. that certainly isn't the case.. contrary to what you said, modern IG can do things like alien x.. but it has shown limits as i said above..

so i don't think thing doing similar things having limits are > than things doing similar things (well universe creating feat is much more impressive) without limits.... so..from this, alien x is > modern IG, or alien x >> modern IG, or alien x >>> modern IG we can't tell.. but it's not alien x = modern IG .... and it's certainly not alien x < modern IG :D

Totally.

AlienX <= IG by feats of hype. That's not going to change till he gets better feats.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Alien X defeated another celestialsapean host, one with full control of his body. Ben did it by temporarily barganing control of Alien X's body from Serena and Bellicus.

So, your question is answered here. Ben faced another universal+ entity, and won.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ssj_god

@princearagorn1:

Accidentally Destroyed one. Recreated one. Took on multiversal beings.

does it contradicts what i said?..

1) have modern IG created a full sized universe? ----- no proof of it........... have alien x? ----- yeah, pretty easily..... alien x > modern IG in this feat

Has Alien X? not at all. Of course he doesn't have a scratch on him. Frog in a well.

and again.. does it contradicts what i said?

2) have modern IG failed? ----- yeah, several times........ have alien x? ----- never.. nothing in the entire omniverse could even scratch him till date...... alien x has the upperhand here aswell ...

Totally.

AlienX <= IG by feats of hype. That's not going to change till he gets better feats.

haha.. and how is it?

how is things doing similar things having limits are > than things doing similar things (well universe creating feat is much more impressive) without limits? XD

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lowlaville said:

@princearagorn1: Alien X defeated another celestialsapean host, one with full control of his body. Ben did it by temporarily barganing control of Alien X's body from Serena and Bellicus.

So, your question is answered here. Ben faced another universal+ entity, and won.

um. Galactic gladiator was taken down by an attack that took out the galaxy.. Even assuming it was universal+ for some reason, how is it enough to take on IG at all?

And why don't you be the judge. How are his feats even nearly enough to beat any IG user at all?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

um. Galactic gladiator was taken down by an attack that took out the galaxy..

And why don't you be the judge. How are his feats even nearly enough to beat any IG user at all?

Watch the episode again. The Gladiator was not taken down. He just went back to making decisions. So basically Ben used celestialsapiens' only known weakness against him. One which is Ben doesn't have here.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

That particular attack was only a galaxy buster, yes; but the point is, at the end of the day, Celestialsapeans are casually universal+ You may remember how Ben exploded one of Galactic Gladiator's hand. Universe busting attacks like Annihilarg don't even scratch celestialsapeans. This shows potency is everything, not necessarily what was shown on screen.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@lowlaville said:

That particular attack was only a galaxy buster, yes; but the point is, at the end of the day, Celestialsapeans are casually universal+ You may remember how Ben exploded one of Galactic Gladiator's hand. Universe busting attacks like Annihilarg don't even scratch celestialsapeans. This shows potency is everything, not necessarily what was shown on screen.

um. okay. Even accepting that, I'm not saying I am, go ahead and tell me. How exactly is that enough to take on any IG user at all?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Didn't say it was. I don't know any better. You wanted a feat, I gave you one.

Has Alien X? not at all.

Yes, he did. I'm just curious why you lied if you knew about Galactic Gladiator's fight.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Didn't say it was. I don't know any better. You wanted a feat, I gave you one.

Has Alien X? not at all.

Yes, he did. I'm just curious why you lied if you knew about Galactic Gladiator's fight.

haha.. and the best part is .. he knew about my knowledge on it too...lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lowlaville said:

Has Alien X? not at all.

because the fight didn't seem universal at all? And there was no mention of increased potency, or the battle going on more than one level? You were on the galactus vs alien X thread where I brought up the fight already iirc, did you forget about all that?

moving on to my question,

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

Has Alien X? not at all.

because the fight didn't seem universal at all? And there was no mention of increased potency, or the battle going on more than one level? You were on the galactus vs alien X thread where I brought up the fight already iirc, did you forget about all that?

moving on to my question,

i don't think any of IG vs celestial fight seems 'universal' either... have those IG blasts which celestials endured destroyed universe at that moment?.. no .. we assumed it was universe busting as IG have busted universe in another scenario..... it's still the same... alien x overpowered another universe+ being.. and modern IG have lost to universe+ being (celestials)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: No, I remember. Back then I did not watch the fight so could not say anything on the regard. But if its not much of a problem to you, could you please show me all the modern IG feats you have?