Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NinjaWarrior268
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

-Batman and Deathstroke are composites mixing the best feats from all official DC animated cartoons

-Batman has composite feats from Batman TAS, Brave and the Bold, Justice League etc

-Deathstroke has feats from Teen Titans TAS, Young Justice, Justice League Flashpoint paradox etc

-in character

-Batman and Deathstroke have all the gadgets their cartoon counterparts always carry

-No non human super powers like shooting fireballs, human abilities like lifting objects and running fast are okay

-winner by capture or knockout

ROUND 1: no prep

ROUND 2: 1 day prep for both

AAnge4315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Brave and Bold Batman version alone would solo. That guy is the Silver Age Batman. He could even probably defeat Galactus.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps badly

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thekillerklok

Didn't at one point in time Brave and bold batman get merged with several other superheros... or the time when he become super batman. and wasn't he still kicking after the omnipotent joker?

IIRC that show was insane and not even deadpool stands a chance.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: yes but this is composite cartoon Batman vs composite cartoon Deathstroke with no non human powers

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fight scene would be good since the 'The Batman' series is choreographed by the people that did jackie chan adventures, seeing that version against Slade in 'Teen Titans' would be great.

That guy is the Silver Age Batman. He could even probably defeat Galactus.

Not really, silver age batman is reasonable and is not the 'batgod' that so many meme makers like. He is great with his belt though.

AAnge4315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide said:

The fight scene would be good since the 'The Batman' series is choreographed by the people that did jackie chan adventures, seeing that version against Slade in 'Teen Titans' would be great.

@aange4315 said:

That guy is the Silver Age Batman. He could even probably defeat Galactus.

Not really, silver age batman is reasonable and is not the 'batgod' that so many meme makers like. He is great with his belt though.

An exaggeration of course, but he's more "competent" than the modern Batman, and the Brave and the Bold version is based on him.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Impervious

Bruce

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide: didn't Silver Age Batman do wacky stuff like fly a spaceship and fight space aliens?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Slade, at his most powerful, was almost completely indestructible except for powerful magic. He tanked Cyborg's most powerful shot, which drained the Titan's Tower, without flinching.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

There were so many more ANIMATED BATMANS than Animated Deathstrokes. All Batmans that ever were in animation merged into one would stomp badly even an army of merged animated deathstrokes...

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@jedixman said:

Slade, at his most powerful, was almost completely indestructible except for powerful magic. He tanked Cyborg's most powerful shot, which drained the Titan's Tower, without flinching.

I didnt watch the cartoon all the way through but I was under the impression he was impervious due to his fire aura

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Brave and bold stomped joker with the powers of batmite in t.p, and he suddenly has the power of all d.c's character that appeared in the series, he could beat anyone, if he is losing PIS comes to the rescue, if he is winning he pounds harder, he survived a punch from a morals off mungul who wanted him dead, he never really felt the punch, just took it like it was a normal thug pushing him aside!!!!!

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Batman Batstomps

Avatar image for marcus_halberstram
Marcus_Halberstram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Batman stomps. He one shotted Sinestro in JLU IIRC.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ComiKing24

Batman wins. In Justice League Doom, he basically defeated the entire Justice League. I have not watched a lot of animations with Slade in it, so I do not have a final answer, but from what I know at the moment, Batman takes the win 6/10.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#19 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

I didnt watch the cartoon all the way through but I was under the impression he was impervious due to his fire aura

Only Raven and Trigon ever hurt Slade.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Batman wins. In Justice League War, he basically defeated the entire Justice League. I have not watched a lot of animations with Slade in it, so I do not have a final answer, but from what I know at the moment, Batman takes the win 6/10.

I think you mean Doom, which was when Vandal Savage stole his contingency plans against each league member (impressive nonetheless). I'm picking Batman for round 1. Composite Deathstroke includes the version that was beaten by Damian Wayne, and the version that Batman already beat (Beware the Batman). Batman dodged an Omega Beam from Darkseid, defeated Amazo who had Superman's abilities (with Nightwing's help), was 1 blow from "finishing" a non-jobbing Killer Croc (I know, hard to believe...the non-jobbing I mean), and fought and defeated the Suicide Squad.

As far as having a day of prep, yeah...Dark Knight Returns...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Batman. Slade is always nerfed for cartoons

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: still kinda bad@$$ in Young Justice and Teen Titans

I always like animated Deathstroke, but Son of Batman made him look like nothing more than your average skilled assassin. The type that wouldn't last longer than an episode if it were a TV show.

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: I wouldn't say he "stomped" him more like he got his a$$ kicked until he was finally able to outsmart him

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats any day good fight but batman takes it

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman stomps.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@life_without_progress said:

@allstarsuperman: still kinda bad@$$ in Young Justice and Teen Titans

I always like animated Deathstroke, but Son of Batman made him look like nothing more than your average skilled assassin. The type that wouldn't last longer than an episode if it were a TV show.

I meant for this fight to only use the best feats so the characters don't balance out like that. Even in that movie, Deathstroke was able to dash behind Talia and knock her out before she knew the fight started.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: Slade does have some really good animated showings. Unfortunately for him, Batman's are better and he has way more of them. As far as Son of Batman, I feel like it was a combo of overpowering Damian and downplaying Deathstroke.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman WTFULTRASTOMPS

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By chaos911

Batman from DCAU managed to stun Darkseid with a kick and dodged the omega beams. Bats takes it

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump