Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Movie verse Winter-soldier and Mass effect 3 Shepard]

They fight on a Highway with cars speeding by, Both have there Suits or Clothing in The wintersoldiers case

This is Infiltrator or Soldier Commander shepard You choose., Shepard has his pistol and a sniper rfle from ME3

The wintersoldier has 3 grenades A Assasult rifle with 2 clips and a pistol

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud:

Sheapard stomps frist off his sheilds will laugh at modern day weapons his armor will no sell the bullets

His cyberneticly enhanced body should be way over WS in all all aspects

Sheapard owns this hard

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vanguard Shep is best Shep...and he takes this...ME shields tanked bullets no problem...and the implants he received in ME 2 makes him more than a match physically

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MideonNViscera

Shepard! He did all three Mass Effects on Insanity.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Bucky's physically superior, but kinetic barriers make his guns useless. The elemental ammo of a Soldier should win it for Shepard, that or an Infiltrator could just sneak up behind Bucky and plant a bullet in his head.

I don't know why anyone thinks Shepard is a physical match for Bucky; it's not like he goes H2H with superhumanly strong foes, and on two occasions when he did (with Saren on Virmire and Legion on Rannoch) it didn't go well for him.

EVA-SHOGOKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shepard. No Contest.

If It Was Comic Bucky, It Would've Been A Different Sotry.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Sheppard. Bucky might have a chance if he goes H2H with Sheppard but I doubt that Sheppard would let that happen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eva-shogoki: @cjdavis103: Hand to hand how does he fair, I Mean WS arm is pretty strong and his speed is on par with Cap's speed.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: hand-to-hand combat Shepherd has his Omni blade which is diamond hard and molten hot and molecular thin he will literally cut Winter soldier like a hot knife through butter

Not to mention his armor and his enhancements allowed him to no sell WS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: No,no,no Hands only, i think WS wins that cause he showed power and skill.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: if you mean Shepard has no gear at all infighting with just his fists

In this situation Shepperd still has a massive edge in durability and it's arguable that he has equal or greater strength then Winter soldier because he can shatter KO langs space-age samurai sword with a single strike

I would still give Cmdr. Shepard The nod in that situation but that would not be a stomp

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: both of those were reaper enhanced targets that's not a fair comparison however look at his track record with Krogan. If he can match a Krogan in a fight he has a shot at beating Winter soldier

And you seem to have forgotten his cybernetic upgrades from mass effect two which include heavy skin grafts and bone weaves that massively increases his durability and upgrades that allow him a passive healing factor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Okay he has strength what about skill,Speed i mean if he cant keep up then he's a deadman. i havent really seen commander shepard show ant h2h Moves. or speed feats. I Know what hes capable of though

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@saren: both of those were reaper enhanced targets that's not a fair comparison however look at his track record with Krogan. If he can match a Krogan in a fight he has a shot at beating Winter soldier

Shepard cannot match a krogan physically. He can kill one with his weapons, but krogan are physically far superior and most of them would snap him in half in a physical, close-quarters fight. Legion was not Reaper-enhanced physically. The geth had their collective and individual intelligences enhanced by the Reaper infection, but they weren't physically any different. Saren was physically enhanced, true, but the point was that Shepard's physical displays are mostly against people already weaker than him, or people superior to him, and that he does not have the best track record with the latter.

it's arguable that he has equal or greater strength then Winter soldier because he can shatter KO langs space-age samurai sword with a single strike

You think shattering a sword makes him as strong as Bucky? Seriously? Setting aside the fact that you don't know what Leng's sword is made out of and have no way of knowing either?

And you seem to have forgotten his cybernetic upgrades from mass effect two which include heavy skin grafts and bone weaves that massively increases his durability and upgrades that allow him a passive healing factor

You seem to have forgotten that the skin grafts and bone weaves are gameplay mechanics that affect only gameplay and nothing else. They don't make any difference in the cinematics; during Arrival Kenson kills herself with an explosion smaller than the explosions Bucky's grenade launcher set off, and that knocked Shepard out for two hours, even with his armor and upgrades. The healing factor is practically stated to be nothing more than a gameplay mechanic given that Shepard needs a Med-Bay upgrade because the scars on his face won't go away even two years later.

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eggnogui

Soldier: Adrenaline Rush, and WS doesn't get to fire a single shot, even if he would, Shepard's shield would tank it

Infiltrator: What can WS do against Mass Effect Stealth? Although, if he keeps moving, he might avoid the first shot and tell Shepard's location, still, he would be facing a guy with superior tech.

Any biotic class would lolstomp WS

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Okay he has strength what about skill,Speed i mean if he cant keep up then he's a deadman. i haven't really seen commander shepard show ant h2h Moves. or speed feats. I Know what hes capable of though

in mass effect 2 and 3 there a few occasions when shepard demonstrates hand to hand moves, I seem to remember him/her KOing multiple opponents in seconds at one point (in the citadel DLC), although his/her skill is not as great as the winter soldier.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Commander Shepard.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with infiltrator shepard: winter soldier wins, even in the movie was worlds top infiltrator and even went over unnoticed by cap and fury till he filled fury with lead. he gets close and crushes shepard.

with soldier shepard: winter soldier wins as soldier shepard with a sniper rifle isn't reliable and gives winter soldier time to reach him and go H2H and shepard doesn't have enough in his arsenal to win