#1 Posted by Spellca (102 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a debate if gameplay should be considered canon. BioWare, the king of story-based action RPGs, has two characters that allow players to throw ethical choices around. But, in a straight battle, which of BioWare's legendary characters would prevail.

Scenario: Random encounter. Both characters have their standard equipment. Shepard doesn't have a heavy weapon like a Collector Beam or the Cain nuke.

This isn't intended to be a mismatched thead, if it is. Rather, I want this to be the crucible where it can be decided if gameplay, such as in an RPG, can be a feat/.

Enoy.

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spellca said:

There is a debate if gameplay should be considered canon. BioWare, the king of story-based action RPGs, has two characters that allow players to throw ethical choices around. But, in a straight battle, which of BioWare's legendary characters would prevail.

Scenario: Random encounter. Both characters have their standard equipment. Shepard doesn't have a heavy weapon like a Collector Beam or the Cain nuke.

This isn't intended to be a mismatched thead, if it is. Rather, I want this to be the crucible where it can be decided if gameplay, such as in an RPG, can be a feat/.

Enoy.

Sooo.... which Sheperd. Even the Comics dont state what Class he was in Canon.....

#3 Posted by Spellca (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's do this. He is a human biotic to the mass potential that the game allows with the weapon skills of the Soldier class. Best of both worlds.

#4 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty decent fight. Biotics are like Force Users but Singularity is the most Devastating Move I know.

Skip to 1:30

It can be Explosive, Disintegrating, or a Mini Black Hole.