I'm bringing this back. But this type I got help. So....welcome back to the Comicvine Ultimate Draft Battle Rd. 2. These are your characters. DC characters are at pre 52 levels. No Rune King Thor. No Superman version above All-Star Superman. No Trion Juggs. Aside from that you pick which version of your character you would like.
DC Heroes: Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, GL Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Conner Kent, Captain Atom, Captain Marvel, Donna Troy, Supergirl, Power Girl, Hawkman, Icon, Miss Martian, Nightwing, Robin (Tim Drake), Lobo, GL Kyle Rayner, Aquaman, Maxima, Mister Terrific, Red Tornado, Mera, Barbara Gordon (as Oracle or Batgirl), Eradicator, GL John Stewart, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Big Barda, Green Arrow, Black Canary
DC Villains: Black Adam, H/P Doomsday, Parasite, Metallo, Cyborg Superman, Solomon Grundy, Clayface, Sinestro, Amazo (original JLA powers only), Brainiac, Bizarro, Deathstoke, Despero, General Zod, Owlman, Lex Luthor, Vandal Savage, Prometheus, Gorilla Grodd, Superboy Prime, Ozymandias
Marvel Heroes: Thor, Captain America, Bleeding Edge Iron Man, Cyclops, Wolverine, Colossus, Ms. Marvel, Spiderman, The Thing, Mister Fantastic, Sue Storm, Human Torch, Storm, Hulk, Red Hulk, She Hulk, Beta Ray Bill, Deadpool, Cable, Vulcan, Nova, Vision, Ghost Rider (Blaze), War Machine, Sentry, Hercules, Mimic, Nightcrawler, Namor, Ice Man, Wonder Man, Archangel, Emma Frost, Prof. X, X-23, Daredevil, Electra, Rogue
Marvel Villains: Magneto, Quicksilver, Sandman, Norman Osborn (Green Goblin or Iron Patriot), Dr. Doom, Super Skrull, Graviton, Venom , Juggernaut (Classic), Ultron, Taskmaster, The Blob, Dark Beast, Abomination, Absorbing Man, Mister Sinister, Rhino, Stryfe, Daken, Sebastion Shaw, Destroyer Armor
1. A team of 2 will be put together. A 12 man team will be created. One teammate plays offense. The other plays defense.
2. Once a name is picked they will be removed from the board as soon as possible.
3. Teams should look like this:
Offense: 1 Leader (fly or stay on the ground), 3 Fly guys (characters must stay in the air), 2 Ground units (characters must stay on the ground)
Defense: 1 Leader (fly or grounded, you choose), 2 Fly guys (characters must stay in the air), 3 Ground units (characters must stay on the ground)
4. I'll group the teams together and will decide who will go first.
5. First team to sign on goes first. Each team will draft 4 characters. Two on offense and Two on defense. So teammates need to talk to each other and strategize. As names are picked they will be pulled off the board as soon as possible.
6. As battles goes on the winning team will pick up the losing side members to add to their own. 24 hr. break before next round of fights. They can adjust their team if necessary before the next round.
7. Final round will pit the last two teams with half of the names above in the their teams for a winner take all battle.
8. Would like 16 teams but 8 will suffice. I think.
Get it? Got it? Good. I'm pretty sure I got enough characters to do this.