Comic Vine Battle of the Week VOTING: Zombie Apocalypse Scenario

• 167 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

k4tzm4n  Moderator

Poll Comic Vine Battle of the Week VOTING: Zombie Apocalypse Scenario (345 votes)

Bloodshot 4%
Deathstroke (pre-52, no armor) 30%
Elektra 1%
Green Arrow (pre-52) 3%
Judge Dredd 8%
Lady Shiva (pre-52, variety of weapons) 1%
Punisher 17%
Red Hood (Jason Todd, pre-52) 3%
Snake Eyes 8%
Taskmaster 3%
The Walking Dead Team (Rick, Carl, Michonne, Andrea) 5%
Wolverine 16%

Comic Vine Battle of the Week Rules

• The zombies are walkers but still capable of shuffling at faster speeds and can indeed smell non-zombies in the local region (assuming they don't cover their scent, that is). They're going on pure instinct and will do anything and everything possible to go after a character if they notice them. Just like many other zombie portrayals, only damage to the brain will truly keep them down permanently.
  • One bite is a death sentence. It doesn't matter if it's Carl or Wolverine, either will be dead 30 minutes later. The characters are aware of this and aware the world has been taken over by zombies.
  • Everyone has standard gear and unlimited ammo for basic weaponry (bullets/throwing projectiles/arrows). This doesn't mean they're weighed down by a sea of extra magazines and gear, though. Instead, think of it simply like a video game -- an extra magazine or item is there when they need it. However, items such as explosives and other special/unique gear are limited in supply.
  • Characters are not allowed to do something which would make it impossible for the zombies to reach them for a prolonged period of time. The combatants are on the move and looking to survive, but they will totally never camp and set up shop for an extended period of time, either. They can seek safety for required rest/food/etc, but once that is over, assume they'll venture back out into the chaos and remain on the move. How they'll act while out is of course open to debate.
  • All characters are in our version of Manhattan (that means there are no fictional safe houses they may have in place in their own worlds). Everyone else in the city (18+ million) is infected. These threats are scattered all throughout the city and yes, there are large groups in plenty of locations. The sewers and rooftops, however, are totally off limits.
  • All characters/teams begin a fair distance apart and are obviously not visible. The characters have one simple objective: stay on the move and survive. Manhattan's a big place, so let's assume they each begin in completely different areas and on the street level. They are unable to leave the city and all vehicles are disabled. The city's power is out and this scenario begins an hour before sunset. The infection happened quickly and without ample warning, so many of the stores are still filled with supplies.
  • What happens if they potentially bump into one another is up for debate. You can argue why some may team up, or you can argue why some may avoid others or try to take them out.
  • I know it's a lot to take in, but I'm super proud of you for reading all of the rules. Go ahead and yourself a pat on the back.

Viners, you have the week to research, debate and vote! This means there's no reason to vote right away if you don't have all of the info you need to make an educated decision. Check the homepage Friday for an updated article with the following:

• My extended thoughts on the match.
  • A Viner Argument in favor of the poll's winner (can't include scans and must be in the poll thread).
  • Extra thoughts from other Comic Vine staffers.
  • If we're lucky, blurbs from industry talent.

Feel free to make future match suggestions in the comments below or via Gregg's Twitter page.

• 
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wonder if Wolverine's healing factor would override the virus...

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@dratini1331 said:

I wonder if Wolverine's healing factor would override the virus...

Stated yes.

@k4tzm4n Nice change of pace.

Bloodshot - As awsome of abilities he has, he is not making it without large sums Protein to keep going. In this scenario, in this world, he will not make it.

Deathstroke- Slade Pre 52 was slightly Meta Human with skill, and the best military training. Even basic military training allows you to survive in a Walking Dead world. Yet DS still has the superior intellect along with these skills. Add in his stats, skill, and range weapons. He will sweep this board IMO.

Elektra - Peak Human that requires sleep and food? Not so much. She also relies on H2H too much. Not good against a Horde of Walkers.

Green Arrow - Same as above. He has the benefit of Arrows, but his trick arrows will be lacking in supplies. Being a mere peak human is the clincher.

Judge Dredd - Has the weapons, he has accuracy, however as the rules are his special rounds will be in short supply. Also he is still only peak human.

Lady Shiva - Martial Artist vs Horde of Walkers in H2H? lol no.

Punisher - Punisher like Dread and GA would last longer than either of them. He has all the training in the world for this. But he is still only Peak Human!

Red Hood - Peak Human with no shown skills in Survival. He lives in a city, never had to survive deserts, tundras, jungles, ect....

Snake Eyes - Like Punisher, SE could last forever, but not the best choice of a winner. He is peak human.

Taskmaster - Same boat as Snake Eyes and Punisher.

The Walking Dead - They have Experience and numbers. However they are less than peak human. They would last awhile, but would get nabbed in the end.

Wolverine - Everyone will vote for this guy, and on paper he should win. He does not need to eat or sleep half the time. He can skill wise cut up dozens of foes with ease. However his drawback is his own character and use of up close combat. Read any Zombie Survival Guide, range combat >>>>> close combat in Zombie Apocalypse. As the rules state, one bite and Logan is done!

So the winner is Deathstroke!

Deathstroke has Range Weapons and Accuracy to end most Walkers. He can do Close Combat if he has too. He has the survival skills to last. Most important, he has the slight Meta Human Stats to survive hordes of Walkers and any other non zombie foe in his way! Deathstroke wins.

Runner ups would be Punisher, Snake Eyes, and Walking Dead Crew.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Going with Wolverine for the win here. He has the superhuman physicals (he has nonchalantly flinged a 1,600 lb dumpster with one hand, and has shown superhuman speed great enough to make Spider-Man think he could be faster than him during their fight), and the pure fighting skill necessary to beat all these zombies while avoiding being bitten. And none of the competitors in this fight are going to beat him one on one if a random encounter ensues. Deathstoke could (possibly) take Wolverine with his Nth armor on hand, but without it, he is going to lose a strong majority to Wolverine. So Logan crawls out of Manhattan winner after all the carnage has ensued.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw:

The OP states that the contestants know the bites are deadly, so Wolverine isn't going to be carelessly fighting you know.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MAZAHS117

Going with Logan.

Wolverine = surviving

He's done it damn near his entire existence

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Wyldsong

So, there are a few things to think about here. When dealing with hordes of zombies that can kill you with a bite, range is key, movement is life, and you need to do your darnedest to stay out of melee range as that is a big risk of getting swarmed and becoming zombie chow. You also need to consider that if a primary melee character is engaged with a group of zombies that the slightest misstep could be fatal in terms of getting overrun and taking a zombie bite...this is something that a ranged character can take advantage of, as a well placed bullet or arrow can definitely throw a wrench in the works and create that fatal misstep. Bear in mind that we have plenty of characters that should be capable of tagging superhuman opponents at range.

The next thing you need to consider is: what happens when groups happen upon one another? It's a battle scenario, so a fight is going to break out, but we need to consider who can take who and who has a better chance in most scenarios, especially in a city with 18 million zombies and considering most fights between parties will probably have a zombie or two nearby which increases the chances for getting swarmed and bit. Remember, when the fights happen, it will generally be a three way affair: Combatant A vs Combatant B vs multitudes of Combatant Z.

A character can't be picked based on just one thing or the other in this scenario. You have to consider who is going to have the best shot at survival overall.

Now, this pains me to say it, I mean it physically hurts since I spend so much time debating against him in other threads, and add in the fact that there are characters I prefer over him in this grouping, but I have to back Deathstroke overall.

He is a crack shot and won't miss under pressure. He has a better than average chance at beating or outlasting most of the others in encounters with the zombies hordes all around (he has the stats/skills/equipment to keep up with some of the best in the DCU). His military/merc training should allow him to stealth past many encounters if needed. Most importantly, his tactical mindset and enhanced brain functions should allow him to maneuver, plan, and fight his way through a city of walkers while dealing with the other parties.

Now, this is not to say that he can't be beat in one on one encounters versus some of the others, but based on an overall survivability profile, I think he takes the majority.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw:

The OP states that the contestants know the bites are deadly, so Wolverine isn't going to be carelessly fighting you know.

OK, that does not change the fact you never engage Zombies in up close battles when their is a range option. Wolverine in character to me will not rob a store of all its guns to fight back. He charges head long into fights that should be fought at range. Like I said in my review, Wolverine wins on paper. He is the best choice to out last and stats. He however fails in points with me due to his lack of Range showings or in character use of Range. Any Zombie fan (I am one) or person who read the Zombie Survival Guide knows up close battle is a last resort. One unlucky bite and its over for Wolverine.

Most guys with range have a way higher chance due to not ever having to get up close in a fight.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw:

Eh, agree to disagree I guess. Wolverine can use his superhuman speed to engage the zombies without being fatally bitten. He also has been noted on panel to have a fighting brain complex enough to complete a gold medal winning routine while beating four chess computers in his head. I think he will able to tactically engage and disengage at the right opportunities so he can survive this encounter.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#9  Edited By kidman560

@wolverine08: i am going with Elektra here shes got the speed and strength and shes smart. shes got the street smarts and the skills to get out of danger if she needs

No Caption Provided

she can easily get out of sticky situations

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@wolverine08 said:

@indiecomicsftw:

Eh, agree to disagree I guess. Wolverine can use his superhuman speed to engage the zombies without being fatally bitten. He also has been noted on panel to have a fighting brain complex enough to complete a gold medal winning routine while beating four chess computers in his head. I think he will able to tactically engage and disengage at the right opportunities so he can survive this encounter.

I actually did not know this. Its actually just my preference of Range > Close Combat in Zombie Scenarios. No Zombies he would annihilate the competition here. With the Millions of Walkers here, I prefer anyone who relies on range with Survival skill.

On A Side Note

Loading Video...

Season 4 Baby!

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wyldsong

@wolverine08 said:

@indiecomicsftw:

The problem is, he can and has been hit before. Moving into melee is going to increase the chances of him getting bitten, especially if there is a large enough crowd. Remember, this is a city of 18 million that has been zombified. Primary melee characters are at a disadvantage in overall survivability. You go into hand to hand, especially with hordes of zombies, no matter how good you are, you increase your chances of taking a zombie bite.

I am not saying he can't survive this encounter, but overall, his chances are a bit less than someone of comparable physicals with enhanced brain functions and who will primarily use firearms but is equally proficient in melee range if needs be.

And it hurts me to back DS here...ugh...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Judge Dredd. He'd be able to keep those zombies at a distance and his armor would be able to stop any zombie bites.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolverine008

@wyldsong said:

@wolverine08 said:

@indiecomicsftw:

The problem is, he can and has been hit before. Moving into melee is going to increase the chances of him getting bitten, especially if there is a large enough crowd. Remember, this is a city of 18 million that has been zombified. Primary melee characters are at a disadvantage in overall survivability.

I am not saying he can't survive this encounter, but overall, his chances are a bit less than someone of comparable physicals with enhanced brain functions and who will primarily use firearms but is equally proficient in melee range is needs be.

True. I can see why someone would side with Deathstroke seeing the conditions of this fight. He has the superhuman physicals and range advantages he can exploit to gain a victory. I just sided with Wolverine due to the fact that like Deathstroke he has the superhuman physicals and fighting skill to beat these zombies while avoiding being fatally bitten. There is also the fact that none of the contestants are going to beat Wolverine one on one. Slade could possibly do it with his Nth armor, but he doesn't have it, besides him, I don't see any of the contestants beating Wolverine. The top two contestants here IMO are Slade and Wolverine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But seriously, how did you come up with this idea Katz? This is one sick battle!

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judge Dredd. He'd be able to keep those zombies at a distance and his armor would be able to stop any zombie bites.

If I remember his armor is only Upper Torso and Knee Down. So that leaves his Neck, Arms, Hands, Thighs, Stomach, and Pelvic Area Vulnerable. He also could not handle a Horde of Walker in Close Combat with Peak Human Stats should he get surrounded.

I think he is a good choice. Just not many feats of Survival for him either.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By krspaceT

I see a lot of these guys having a decent shot at survival (Punisher, Green Arrow, Wolverine, Jason Todd), but I think I'm going to have to go with Deathstroke for pure moral reasons. I don't think those four would be willing to strike down a horde of zombie children if they were caught off guard, while Deathstroke would have the mind to.

I do think that a Adamantium lacking Wolverine could possibly hold his own with a boost to his speed, but I don't think the scenario allows for that.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CheeseSticks

Yea i can totally picture Taskmaster copying zombie combat skills :P

BloodyNights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke for me, skilled with multiple fire arms, far above average human stats, a trained killer. And a tactical genius and knows how to keep out of harms way, while being very effective up close, and having ten times the normal reaction speed as a normal human...can't really see him being taken down by zombies.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolverine008

@krspacet said:

I see a lot of these guys having a decent shot at survival (Punisher, Green Arrow, Wolverine, Jason Todd), but I think I'm going to have to go with Deathstroke for pure moral reasons. I don't think those four would be willing to strike down a horde of zombie children if they were caught off guard, while Deathstroke would have the mind to.

I do think that a Adamantium lacking Wolverine could possibly hold his own with a boost to his speed, but I don't think the scenario allows for that.

With Adamantium, he is already fast enough to keep up with Spider-Man in a fight and even make him think he could be possibly faster than him, dance around the superhumanly fast X-23 while holding back, disappear in plain sight, keep up with Black Panther (a guy who has ran up a building holding a grown man by the hair in less than ten seconds, throws three punches in the time need to thrown one, etc), intercept rockets mid air, etc. He's already fast enough.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wyldsong

@wolverine08 said:

@wyldsong said:

True. I can see why someone would side with Deathstroke seeing the conditions of this fight. He has the superhuman physicals and range advantages he can exploit to gain a victory. I just sided with Wolverine due to the fact that like Deathstroke he has the superhuman physicals and fighting skill to beat these zombies while avoiding being fatally bitten. There is also the fact that none of the contestants are going to beat Wolverine one on one. Slade could possibly do it with his Nth armor, but he doesn't have it, besides him, I don't see any of the contestants beating Wolverine. The top two contestants here IMO are Slade and Wolverine.

Thing is though, there most likely won't be any true one on one fights. When the fights happen, it will generally be a three way affair: Combatant A, Combatant B and multitudes of Combatant Z (no C, just Z for zombies).

Slade has the physicals and the ability to fight Wolvie fairly evenly, and some of the other contenders can make the fight interesting for Wolvie. You have some guys in the ranged category that can definitely keep Wolvie at bay, or possibly even hinder him ever so slightly if he is otherwise engaged in melee with a group of zombies. With a bite that can kill and hordes of zombies with a chance of getting overrun with the slightest misstep, that could be highly detrimental, which again, being melee would lower his overall survivability here.

I do see why someone would back Wolvie, it's just based on a variety of factors, his chances overall are a bit less in my estimation.

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

BEST. BATTLE. OF. THE. WEEK. EVER.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Perhaps I should have used Deadshot instead of Deathstroke and X-23 instead of Wolverine. Oh well, live and learn, right? Hopefully you all have a blast with this even if the poll ends up as a race between only two characters.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gracetrack

At first glance, I'd give this one to Wolverine.

Apart from not using guns much, he's got the most versatile powers and skill set for "survival" on this list, in my opinion. Don't underestimate the super senses either.

The nose knows.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

Perhaps I should have used Deadshot instead of Deathstroke and X-23 instead of Wolverine. Oh well, live and learn, right? Hopefully you all have a blast with this even if the poll ends up as a race between only two characters.

I would have voted Punisher then lol.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By krspaceT

@k4tzm4n said:

The vote is still young; Bat family/Jason's fangirls have yet to arrive and give him their votes yet after after all.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

LOL.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

OK! SO! None of these folks are that stupid, so they break into teams to maximize their odds of survival.

The Walking Dead team, senses honed by years of distrust and paranoia, decide to stick to their own devices. They promptly die within the first half hour, because morbid irony will never not be funny.

Dredd dismisses everyone else as degenerates and undesirables, and sets out on his own. Upon encountering his first Walker, he confidently uses his tried-and-tested degeneracy-fighting techniques:

No Caption Provided

Unfortunately, Dredd's mighty fist gets caught in the back of the Walker's throat, leaving him prone as he struggles to pull his arm free. The other Walkers descend upon him, tearing him limb from limb. As the last sparks of law-abiding light fade from Dredd's eyes, he could have sworn he heard one of the degenerates whisper "Your DVD sales weren't that great either."

Bloodshot and Snake Eyes team up, calling themselves Team Heroes from Companies No One Reads. Their capabilities are thus completely unknown to the majority of readers, forcing them to die off-panel. "Rosebud" is Snake Eyes' first and last word in decades. Maybe it was actually "AIEEEE-OH-GOD-WHYAAAIIII", but you don't read IDW, so would you really know what's in character for him and what's not? That's what I thought.

Punisher and Green Arrow are our special oddball pairing of the day! He, the dashing Errol Flynn wannabe, and he, the grim vigilante who pretends he could be Batman! Weak-willed liberal that he is, Oliver objects to Frank's ruthless rampage of death and death-related stuff, and instead suggests that the Walkers be enrolled under Obamacare in the hope of a cure. "I voted for Ron Paul!", Frank snarls, and the two quickly come to blows. The bloody brawl comes to a close after Frank's aim is strengthened by the votes of well-informed ComicVine users who point out that "Bullets > Arrows", and Oliver breathes his last, unable to counter such flawless logic.

Deathstroke and Wolverine pair up! It's the team everyone's got their eyes on! Until that one night when Slade captured a Walker, stuffed a red wig on its head, strapped it into a X-costume, and watched as Wolverine succumbed to the virus after confusedly trying to make out with what he thought was Jean making her weekly return to the land of the living.

Who could blame him, really?
Who could blame him, really?

Taskmaster slits his wrists after spending one night too many crying himself to sleep over what must have happened to Deadpool if the virus kills anyone regardless of healing factors.

Elektra and Shiva are doing just fine, hacking and slashing their way through the world, just a couple of badass women, until they remember that this is a comic book. Refrigerators fall on their heads so that Deathstroke and Punisher can take the lead.

Finally, the final showdown! Deathstroke and Punisher face off in a final battle to the death! Punisher cocks his gun and takes aim, but Slade merely reaches out and tugs on a rope leading into a nearby building. Someone connected to the other end of the rope is slowly dragged out, and Frank's heart is shattered into a million pieces when he realizes it's the zombie Captain America, still wearing his uniform, now reduced to a pale mockery of the Living Legend. Tears roll down Castle's face as he whispers "You were always my hero." He then trains his gun on his own head, and pulls the trigger.

No Caption Provided

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wyldsong

@k4tzm4n said:

It may have made for a more even debate between the parties, but regardless, I still think it is pretty awesome as is.

Two thumbs up!

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

coolbeans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Deathstroke or Punisher. They've both been on the run for a large portion of their lives, and know what it takes. Their smarts and abilities will keep them alive.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for johnkmccubbin91
johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 672

User Lists: 103

Punisher

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marvel_dc_heroes_villains
marvel_dc_heroes_villains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to make a Deathstroke argument, but @citizenbane has pretty much any attempt to do so obsolete. One of the best user posts I've ever seen

Darkseid_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4nPunisher hands down. He has the weapons, skills, and the drive but there's one thing above all else he has that no else on the list here has.. Experience in New York. He knows short cuts, safe spots, roads, you name it and Castle has 5 different plans for it! This is his city during the Zombie Apocalypse (no Ash to leave him stranded even in the event "supers" retain their respective powers) because Frank Castle knows how to survive as a human with nothing to rely but his will to live and high tolerance for pain. He's already lost everyone he loves and wouldn't have to take time to grieve like the others would. We've seen he isn't against a team-up if means living. No horde of walkers are going to have a chance here especially if the circumstances were right and Frank ran into Slade, Dredd, Team Grimes, or Logan. Punisher is that guy who shoots from a tower and plants C4 on the only entrance in; with a fire-escape exit plan. Plus with having to show zero restraint for an enemy who at best "shuffles" to their top speed while having unlimited ammo... it's a no brainer. Pun intended.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wyldsong
Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Wolverine has to get close to the zombies to kill them because of the claws. Gets close he dies. Deathstroke wins.

QuintisMaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine's big disadvantage is his fighting style. People have already mentioned that he's a melee combatant, but there's also the fact that his fighting style is tailored to having a healing factor. He's reckless when fighting because he knows that he can heal any would he takes. In this situation however, one bite and he's dead, and even though he knows this, he'll still have trouble adjusting his fighting style to compensate.

Deathstroke and Snake Eyes are definitely the best bets in terms of skills. However, I think armor is another significant factor in this scenario, and Deathstroke doesn't have his, and from what I understand, Snake Eyes doesn't really have any either.

Which brings us to Judge Dredd. He's the only one of the characters who has some armor as part of his standard gear. I'm not saying that means he wins, I'm just saying it give him an edge. However, If you include his motorbike, the Lawmaster, as part of his standard gear, then he takes it. no question. No one else here can match that kind of firepower, not to mention the added maneuverability.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Citizenbane wins another thread

new_onslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've read the whole new Bloodshot series but I'm not sure if he could do the following feats:

1)Couldn't the nanites make him smell like a zombie?

2) Could the nanites protect him from the virus?

3) He could eat the zombies for protein (gross I know).

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Maddpanda531

What, no Batman?

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#44 Lunacyde  Moderator

I actually pretty much agree with the votes, except I would switch the Punisher and Snake-Eyes. Snake-Eyes is Frank's equal in military training and weapons expertise, but he also has the physical advantage.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

No Deadpool?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#46 Lunacyde  Moderator

Oh and. I didn't notice Wolverine had 19%...I'd drop him down below SE and Frank due to his HF being pointless against Zombie bites as per the rules.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@k4tzm4n: That's only because of a lack of knowledge/fan favoriting those two. Snake Eyes has the best bet. Deathstroke a close second. I'll post my argument later after I get out of work.

Sweet battle idea.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lifeofvibe

Why pre 52 jason?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @citizenbane: Er, perhaps a bit too cynical there, and I'd prefer not to suggest that Liberals are zombie bait.

You know, why isn't Deadpool on this list anyway? Batman might not be able to kill the zombies due to his code/ he'd make this poll almost a sure win for him, but DD would fit in this world well enough.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why pre 52 jason?