Since Halloween is this week, we're placing Valiant's scariest guy, Bloodshot, against the man without fear, Daredevil (we're topical like that). Will Bloodshot's toughness allow him to take down the skilled Marvel hero? Or, will Murdock's talents overcome the soldier's physical advantages? We understand not everyone will enter this article knowledgeable on both formidable dudes, so please try your best to research both of them before casting your vote. If you don't feel like conducting your own research, keep an eye on the debate in here and be sure to read the arguments presented for both sides! And, if you do know about either very well, go ahead and drop a knowledge bomb on everyone. Bring your A-game and you just may be picked for the Viner Argument of the Week.
Comic Vine Battle of the Week Rules
- Combatants are in character.
- Characters are standard versions.
- Characters have standard gear.
- Knockout, incapacitation or death all count as elimination.
- They're re fighting in a generic downtown city setting. It's unpopulated, at night and all standard city lights remain on. They start roughly 25 feet apart and visible. There's a fair amount of cover between them (parked vehicles, bus stops and such). The entire city region is on limits.
- It's not mandatory, but if you take time to vote, elaborating as well would be extra awesome. Keep things informative and your post could be the next Viner Argument of the Week!
Viners, you have the week to research, debate and vote! This means there's no reason to vote right away if you don't have all of the info you need to make an educated decision. Check the homepage Friday for an updated article with the following:
- My extended thoughts on the match.
- A Viner Argument in favor of the poll's winner (can't include scans and must be in the poll thread).
- Extra thoughts from other Comic Vine staffers.
- If we're lucky, blurbs from industry talent.
Feel free to make future match suggestions in the comments below or via Gregg's Twitter page.