Comic Vine Battle of the Week Results: TMNT vs. Deadpool

• 105 results
Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I called this battle! Remember folks? I said that Deadpool and Mikey were going to spend the whole time yammering like morons to each other, whilst the other turtles leaves for some enjoyable Mikey free time!

Notathug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Please with the result in this vote. I could see how it could go to either side. But I agree with the staff writers saying yeah they would probably hang out if they ever met. Arrow Vs Black Widow that should be interesting.

Avatar image for 80sganginfestedarcades
80sGangInfestedArcades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@black_arrow: In the new Green Arrow television show his aim is horrible he either misses or sends a warning shot that's why i quit watching it and i'm sticking with the comics..

Avatar image for nightcrawler358
NightCrawler358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's really cool how it was a tie, I'd say it was too close to call.

As for next week, is it specifically the versions from The Avengers and Arrow? I haven't seen Arrow yet, but I'd imagine Green Arrow takes this easily.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: In the new Green Arrow television show his aim is horrible he either misses or sends a warning shot that's why i quit watching it and i'm sticking with the comics..

Pfffssh

He only misses when he wants to miss for the purposes of sending in a tracking arrow.

Avatar image for 80sganginfestedarcades
80sGangInfestedArcades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Ok i think i'll check it out from the beginning and c if it's good cause last episode i had watched he was chasin some guy through a house shot 3 arrows at him and all of them missed and i lost interest,but i'll give it a chance.

KlaxMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let us NOT get "Green Arrow" and The CW's "Arrow" confused with each other. They are so very very different.