• 174 results
#51 Posted by dagmar_merrill (6636 posts) - - Show Bio

It is Deadpool vs The turtles. I think Deadpools gonna win it.

#52 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool? Red Hood?

#53 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

here's your image- just mirrored

#54 Edited by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing wins.

I like both characters but Aquaman is just a blown-up middleweight trying to take on a true heavyweight. The Thing is stronger, more durable and a better fighter. Aquaman might be able to win in water with help from some sea-life friends but there is absolutely no way he can beat Ben Grimm man-to-man in a fist-fight.

#55 Posted by ShadowX (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool vs TMNT. This should be fun.

#56 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Although the masses will scream Deadpool, the Turtles have a good shot being skilled and outnumbering. Also contrary to popular belief, the Ninja Turtles have Peak Human Stats and better durability due to Turtle Physiology and Shell.

Might be a very good debate.

#57 Posted by patrat18 (8802 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: read what he said its true thing is not stronger, more durable mabe outside of water, but in it aquaman owns thing in everything. read "we've seen Arthur lift cruise ships, tug boats and toss 100+ton submarines through the air. If cruise ships really do weigh in the average of the mid 100,000 tonnes, then this beats the Thing's 30,000 weight lifting feat" its all true.

#58 Posted by k4tzm4n (36410 posts) - - Show Bio

Although the masses will scream Deadpool, the Turtles have a good shot being skilled and outnumbering. Also contrary to popular belief, the Ninja Turtles have Peak Human Stats and better durability due to Turtle Physiology and Shell.

Actually, Mateus Santolouco claims they have low-level superhuman stats.

Staff
#59 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@cadencev2 said:

Actually, Mateus Santolouco claims they have low-level superhuman stats.

Awesome, even freaking better. They should by all accounts do to being Giant Turtles that train as much as say early Electra has.

#60 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by Mr_Athrilla (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: I doubt Thing is more durable. Author can survive the deepest pressures at the bottom of the sea. I doubt Thing can do the same. Stuff like that is more Hulk level feats.

#62 Posted by sync1 (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n

I would like to suggest a battle. This one has been bugging me for a while.

Batwing vs Azrael

#63 Posted by iaconpoint (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

Being an FF fanboy, I didn't vote because y bias in with Ben.

And that's obviously Deathstroke vs the TMNT, not Deadpool.

#64 Posted by dngn4774 (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

Bias is how most of these battles are won

#65 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1974 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_athrilla: Thing is barely pierced by adamantium and Arthur is cut by simple shrapnel and is cut by bullets while bullets bounce off Ben so I don't get what you're point is.

@patrat18: Thing has tussled with the likes of Hulk and Thor and has already beaten Namor on land and is one of Marvel's strongest character's. if the fight goes into the water Aquaman takes it but if the fight stays on land Thing wins. it's the same exact way that it goes when he fight's Namor.

#66 Posted by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

No swords,so no Deadpool.It seems like it is Cable.

#67 Posted by Fetts (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be Deathstroke vs TMNT

#68 Posted by blackcobalt (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

I would figure that they have to be superhuman. The Turtles are really bulky, yet are quick and silent.

#69 Posted by GhostRavage (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

here's your image- just mirrored

HA! Its true! Its Deapool vs TMNT!

#70 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

No swords,so no Deadpool.It seems like it is Cable.

@fetts said:

It could be Deathstroke vs TMNT

no I think it's this guy...

#71 Edited by MonsterStomp (15876 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be good haha. Who can talk more smack, Deadpool or Mikey? Would be good to see.

#72 Edited by spiderbuck (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing wins.

I like both characters but Aquaman is just a blown-up middleweight trying to take on a true heavyweight. The Thing is stronger, more durable and a better fighter. Aquaman might be able to win in water with help from some sea-life friends but there is absolutely no way he can beat Ben Grimm man-to-man in a fist-fight.

This.

Ben wins.

#73 Edited by New_World_Order (12510 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see more powerhouse matches

#74 Edited by TheGraail (7 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT on the right. and on the left could be Iron Man/ War Machine or Deadpool(but I see no swords)

EDIT*

Yup Deadpool vs TMNT

#75 Posted by JamDamage (1110 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by JamDamage (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Actually I think's Deathstroke vs the TMNT's not Deadpool. If so then DS should be them, if Batman was voted in beating them. 4 bad asses themselves tho. Hmm?

#77 Posted by GhostRavage (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Actually I think's Deathstroke vs the TMNT's not Deadpool. If so then DS should be them, if Batman was voted in beating them. 4 bad asses themselves tho. Hmm?

Look at the posts above :3! You'll find truth in them...

#78 Posted by Hawkguy (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion vs. Shazam would be cool

#79 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by RedLantern23 (883 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt they would use Deathstroke again...he just faced Captain America

#81 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins? That's great! I love Aquaman, but I thought Thing was going to win for sure.

#82 Posted by patrat18 (8802 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: namor is not aquaman,everybody fights hulk/thor,the question is how dose that battle end. i seen a scan were spiderman punched hulk but did he win no.even if he did win hulk is not the strongest character,aquaman fought superman head on in the past, and we all know superman far beyond hulk in every way.that is until he spends days getting mad to reach superman,s level.

#83 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1974 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Hulk is physically the strongest character potential for unlimited strength and yes Superman is league`s above Hulk but why bring up Aquaman vs Superman Superman easily stopped him in any fight they`ve had and if he didn`t he was of course holding back. Thing has traded blows with Hulk and Thor unlike Aquaman who could easily get one shotted by Superman and it`s like Namor stand`s no chance against guy`s like Hyperion and Thor so you`re point is irrelevant.

#84 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1974 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkguy: Hyperion vs Superman or Thor vs Shazam would be better in my opinion.

#85 Posted by New_World_Order (12510 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe She-Hulk would have been a better contender?

#86 Posted by Shazam78 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I was refering to voting he only got 27%

#88 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1300 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if that's deadpool.... i think it's deathstroke. Also pretty stoked to see Aquaman win.

#90 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

the Thing should win.
he is stronger, and definitely more durable. Aquaman is faster, about same strength level, but Thing can last longer in a brawl, as long as he stay out of the water.

stalemate or the Thing wins.

#91 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Deadpool vs turtles and turtles would win.

#92 Posted by Trodorne (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay.

#93 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Edited by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Your like the Joe Silva of comics.

#95 Edited by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

And I'm the Joe Rogan...

But really @inferiorego ? Deadpool vs The Ninja Turtles?! That's gonna be a close one! Love the both of them, but I'm going to have to think about this one.

I'm happy that everyone's getting to like Aquaman now! I remember people were rousting him on the forums and now I see some of those guys coming to like him. I liked Aquaman either way. The ocean is just a cool thing and I love the underwater fantasy world to it. Atlantis and the civilization to be more specific.

#97 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno i think its gonna be a sentienal vs TMNT

#98 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11786 posts) - - Show Bio

for everyone who hasn't seen ...

It's pretty obvious who the Turtles are fighting....the guessing game was over hours ago.

Aqauaman wins.

#99 Posted by lifeofvibe (3425 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing with that shadow image lookes bulkeir

#100 Edited by IIXIIOIIXII (41 posts) - - Show Bio