Comic Vine Battle of the Week: Faora vs. Thor (Movie Versions)

• 150 results
TheIronLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@asgardianxeno929: Two things: One, we don't see Thor flying from behind the jet, matching its speed. We see him landing on it. Which means he probably just flew from above, with some nice timing.

Secondly, even if he was able to fly as fast as that jet, it would not be helpful in the fight. The hammer is what gives him that speed. He could fly somewhere fast, but not maneuver freely in a combat, it's the hammer that flies, not Thor, so the limitations are huge. His flight is nothing compared to Superman's, that's why it's pretty useless here.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:
@foreverevil said:
@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil: So? Comic book peak humans are faster than MoS Kryptonians.

hey buddy. do you understand that this does not involve comic characters? this is movie versions. do you get that??

comic book peak humans > mos Kryptonians > Thor

still don't understand what he is trying to prove.

Never seen a peak human 1-shot 12 guys in a couple seconds either. Or fly up and down the atmosphere in a few seconds. Or jump from the ground and intercept attack planes.

But hey. Whatever.

im starting to think he may be a young kid

Me? I'm 19 years old. I admit I'm biased towards Thor sometimes but this is ridiculus. MoS Kryptonians are pathetic and only hardcore fans of Superman and DC would argue that Faora wins. I admit Thor loses when he's really outmatched, in thread Flash vs Thor I agreed that Flash effortlessly roflstomps him, and in First Born vs Thor I said FB rips Thor's head off. But Kryptonians, particularly movie versions are overrated.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@foreverevil said:
@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil: So? Comic book peak humans are faster than MoS Kryptonians.

hey buddy. do you understand that this does not involve comic characters? this is movie versions. do you get that??

comic book peak humans > mos Kryptonians > Thor

still don't understand what he is trying to prove.

Never seen a peak human 1-shot 12 guys in a couple seconds either. Or fly up and down the atmosphere in a few seconds. Or jump from the ground and intercept attack planes.

But hey. Whatever.

im starting to think he may be a young kid

Me? I'm 19 years old. I admit I'm biased towards Thor sometimes but this is ridiculus. MoS Kryptonians are pathetic and only hardcore fans of Superman and DC would argue that Faora wins. I admit Thor loses when he's really outmatched, in thread Flash vs Thor I agreed that Flash effortlessly roflstomps him, and in First Born vs Thor I said FB rips Thor's head off. But Kryptonians, particularly movie versions are overrated.

Its your bias thats blinding you. But atleast you admit that youre biased. You have to remember though compared to the comics both MOS and Thor movies are weak. Thor loses this for reasons already stated. Im sorry that your boy loses but he does.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Leaning towards Faora, remember that time she humiliated Supes in that fight in Smallville ? Not to mention MOS Superman is stronger than MCU Thor

ThreadPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By ThreadPool

@reactor: *three days later...*

Right you are.

My notifications haven't been coming through.