Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Deathstroke, Batman, Spider-man, Wolverine, Magneto, Iron Man

Vs

Ursarkar E. Creed, Kharn The Betrayer, Master Chief, Alex Mercer, Albert Wesker, Dante

Morals on

5 days prep (Charcters have access to whatever resources they can use in their universe for example: Albert Wesker would have Umbrella. Alex Mercer would have Gentek. Iron Man has Stark industries etc...)

Both teams have basic knowledge on each other

Bonus Round:

Thor:

Vs

Ahzek Ahriman

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

First off I love this fight lol!!!!!!

Round 1 could probably go either way. Team 1 is smarter but Team 2 has MUCH better resources and tech plus they're morals are quite laxed. I really don't know on that one.

Round 2 goes to Ahzek. He wields far stronger destructive power than Thor.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Deranged Midget

Oh man, 5 days prep to Batman and Stark. That could easily hand them the advantage but it depends on what they have to do to win. Is it a simple K.O? I see the comics team having a significant amount of trouble putting Alex and Dante down permanently.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Strider1992

@Deranged Midget: This is the thing I like about this fight.

Although Team 1 has some mean-ass preppers Team 2 actually has better and more deadly resources. Creed for example is an Imperial Guard commander (and arguably the best tactician in 40k which says a lot considering the amount of overpowered characters they have) and as such he has access to 40k tech which as anyone will tell you is no laughing matter. Both Alex Mercer and Wesker are perfectly capable of unleashing the T-virus or contaminated Whitelight to win. This is why I can't make up my mind.

Team 1= Beastly preppers

Team 2= Beastly Technology

Decisions, decisions T.T

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ShootingNova

@Deranged Midget said:

Oh man, 5 days prep to Batman and Stark. That could easily hand them the advantage but it depends on what they have to do to win. Is it a simple K.O? I see the comics team having a significant amount of trouble putting Alex and Dante down permanently.

Yeah.

Though in Round 2, Ahzek wins from what I know....... which is little.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Onemoreposter

Team one. It's a stomp.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Onemoreposter said:

Team one. It's a stomp.

I disagree.

As stated by previous posters Team 1 has the better preppers but Team 2 has much much better technology at their disposal. I fail to see how this is a stomp for either side.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Strider92: I'll leave the Warhammer mythos to you since I'm not well equipped to argue for that character, but truly, I don't see anyone on Team 1 possessing the power to put down either Dante or Mercer. If Wesker was limited to just his enhanced healing, speed and strength and not Uroboros, they have a chance to take him out but he was nigh unstoppable (except for the inexcusable rocket to the head PIS). But from what I've seen, 40K definitely has the massive advantage when it comes to tech and perhaps they could build on John's armour to make it more superior. Not to say John is useless in this fight but the only person he's really capable of taking out is Bruce.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Sci-Fi is insanely powerful. so I'll go with them.

Team Comics has Mags and prep w/ Bruce and Tony, but I don't know if they can handle Wesker, Dante, Mercer or Kharn. Also John could cause some major destruction unless Mags takes him out of the game straight away.

That said Wesker with prep is pretty devastating too with the T-Virus, and building on John's armour with 40k tech could allow him to take on Logan, Bruce and Slade. Not to mention Dante with his full arsenal of Weapons is ready for any occasion, and with Devil Trigger as well? Dante goes and gathers all his weapons from every game with his prep, and proceeds to wreck shop.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@Deranged Midget: Well Creed isn't a great fighter his main ability is that he's an impossibly brilliant tactician so good that it borders on pre-incog lol. The fight is close in the 1st round. I really don't know how to call it.

2end Round however is a fairly comfortable win for Ahzek. Not sure what Thor could do to him that he couldn't dish out 10 fold. Not to mention i'm not sure if Thor could resist him as he's an Alpha level psyker. What is Thor's resistance to telepathy like?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By ChaosBlazer

teamm scifi

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Strider92: You said Ahzek is an Alpha level telepath? Would you say above Xavier's level or higher? If so, Thor lacks the proper resistance to it from what I recall.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@Deranged Midget said:

@Strider92: You said Ahzek is an Alpha level telepath? Would you say above Xavier's level or higher? If so, Thor lacks the proper resistance to it from what I recall.

Oh yeah I forgot. Psyker levels in Warhammer are different in grades to Marvel. An Alpha level psyker is classed as planetary scale telepath. I've actually got the Warhammer 40k psyker scales lol. I had to look it up for a debate not long ago:

Psyker (Positive) Power Grid:

Rho/Pi (lowest grade):

Common human little to no manifestation of psychic abilities

Omicron/Xi/Nu/Mu/Lambda/Kappa (Minor grade):

Unconscious and minor level of psionic brain activity. Such low levels of talent only manifest in high-stress experiences and remain beyond the control of the individual. Phenomenon commonly explained as "good luck" or "fluke" occurrences

Iota/Theta/Eta (Mid Grade):

Conscious and moderate level of psionic talent. As the individual is able to control abilities with effort, subjects of Iota level and higher are true psykers and under the jurisdiction of the Inquisition and Adeptus Telepathica

Zeta/Epsilon (High Grade):

Very high level of mental psychic activity. Manifesting early, these levels of talent require the immediate attention of Imperial authorities and represent a true security threat.

Delta/Gamma (Upper High Grade):

Occurring in approximately one-per-billion human births, Delta and Gamma level psykers exhibit extreme levels of psionic ability able to bring entire cities under their control. Unless discovered quickly, death or possession are common results of the untrained mind being unable to handle this level of mental energy.

Beta/Alpha (Highest Grade):

Exceedingly rare and dangerous. Mainstream Medicae Imperialis discussion agrees that current human beings do not possess the necessary evolutionary development to contain Beta and Alpha levels of psionic talent. As such, the great majority of those discovered at this Assignment rating usually suffer from mental instability. Those who can control their level of psychic abilities have been able to do truly incredible and monstrous things, the scale of their abilities allowing them to bring entire planets under their command.

Famous Alpha level psykers:

-Ahzek Ahriman

-Mephiston

Alpha-Plus (Too Powerful To Grade):

In the rarest of all cases, the twenty-four point scale of the Assignment does not adequately characterize a being of indescribable ability. Such individuals, for all intents and purposes, pass beyond the scale entirely. These subjects are known as Alpha-Plus psykers. Unconstrained, Alpha-Plus psykers represent an immediate and catastrophic threat to the Imperium. In theory, there is nothing that a trained Alpha-Plus psyker cannot accomplish through force of will; from snapping a Titan in half, summoning a legion of Greater Daemons to crushing planets with their minds. Representing such a great danger, the Inquisition usually executes Alpha-Plus psykers on sight unless the possibility for capture is nearly assured.

Famous Alpha-Plus level psykers:

-The God Emperor Of Mankind

-Eldrad Ulthran

-Magnus The Red

-Apex Twins

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Strider92: Wow, thanks for that list. It's truly debatable on whether or not Xavier is truly powerful to take command of entire planet even with the enhancement of Cerebro.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@Deranged Midget: No problem. Thats just half the list xD. The other half is for Pariah's (Anti-psykers). They're pretty awesome too.

The thing about 40k is that telepathy and sorcery tend to walk hand in hand. Although Ahzek is an extremely potent telepath he is also an extremely skilled sorcerer. To be honest i'm surprised that sort of thing hasn't happened in other franchise's a telepathic sorcerer is a beastly idea when you think about the potential.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Strider92 said:

@Deranged Midget: No problem. Thats just half the list xD. The other half is for Pariah's (Anti-psykers). They're pretty awesome too.

Omega-Minus Pariahs are just ridiculous lol.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2