User Lists: 0

Jean solos?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@rbt: before or after Naruto vaporizes them?

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Up until Jean, Naruto would win.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: before or after Naruto vaporizes them?

Lol. How strong is current Naruto?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Naruto ended earlier this month so there is no point in saying "current Naruto". Anyways, in his last fights, he's shown continent level destructive power, massively hypersonic speed (crossed a continent in seconds) and he easily resisted Infinite Tsukiyomi (a technique that was mindraping everyone on the planet trapping them in illusion art worlds).

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Massively hypersonic person who can casually spam attacks way stronger than the nuclear bomb ever. And that was 200 chapters ago.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash and QS and MoS and Jean all solo.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Jean Grey slaughters

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

Naruto Present anime episode

Vs

Flash(CW)

Thor( Avengers assemble)

Ironman I(ronman 3)

Considering that it's ronman 3 Iron Man, he solos

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Have you seen ronman 3? The dude is crazy, he could solo the Narutoverse with easy

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NotATreeABush

@leo-343: Man, you're so ignorant...how do you not know that RONMAN3 Iron Man, RONMAN 3 Iron Man stomps so hard

Again, RONMAN 3

Ironman I(ronman 3)

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Did I convince you now? Ronman 3 Iron Man could solo Ronman 1 and 2 Iron Man at the same time with easy. Ronman 3 Iron Man could be omnipotent, the developers of Ronman 3 have hinted at Ronman 3 being omnipotent. Ronman 3 is arguably the most powerful Ronman.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: You're just mad that Ronman 3 solos Narutoverse, Ronman 3 hater

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85:

Ahem *coughs* BIJUUU BIJUU BIJUUU SPAMS!! clears. BIJUU BIJUU BIJUU

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

*sigh*

Naruto

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@darkraiden said:

Flash and QS and MoS and Jean all solo.

Really, really???? The Flash has nothing on Naruto, he gets beaten up by regular guys, his h2h is terrible...what is this.... QS has nothing against notable people, only fodder, MOS maybe to an extent but still no answer to Naruto's more hax abilites, the director said he wasn't sure if he could handle a nuke and Naruto has attacks far surpassing that power and Jean? She gets speed blitzed into oblivion before she can do anything.

The Naruto hate is just getting dumb now.

Naruto has 0 attacks more powerful than nukes. Nukes have things like sun+ level heat. Also MoS is faster, stronger, more durable, etc. QS is far, far faster and bloodlusted, would kill naruto in slow motion. Flash has some feats that would allow him to do the same if bloodlusted, and Naruto's not faster than thought, so Dark Phoenix Jean either TPs or disintegrates him.

@darkraiden: @hatemalingsia: @hirev_starman: @transformers1024: They all get blitzed, vaporized, or sealed. Please explain how they would survive a spam of hundreds of country busting attack and maybe we can debate.

Just did. he gets blitzed stomped.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@darkraiden: Nope. Nukes can't destroy mountains, therefore bijuu bomb>Nukes.

Faster in what? Flying? Not going to help, faster in combat? Ha Yeh no please prove that. Yes because quick silver has such amazing feats against note worthy people. Wait no he doesn't.

Flash. Gets. Beaten. By. Thugs. Stop it.

She gets blown to kingdom come, given actually she's the only one I can see having a chance of winning.

Flash also dodges lightning, Jean needs a second (Naruto takes longer than a second to charge his RS Bijuu Bombs, QS's one feat is over mach 200 giving him all the feats he needs, and area of effect =/= power. Ever.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony throws a suit at Naruto.

Naruto has a heart attack because he has no idea what's going on when Jarvis starts talking to him.

Tony calls Mark 42.

Mark 42 misses entirely, and falls apart.

Naruto is still dead, but the Nine-Tails is unleashed.

But that's not the heroes problem.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one-two shots everyone in this line up......

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: Can't tell of trolling or seriously underestimating Naruto.@darkraiden: You're acting as if Naruto characters don't have lightning timing/reaction feats (coughItachicough) and said characters are leagues below what EOS Naruto is. Mach 200? So what? Naruto crossed a continent in seconds, a very large continent may I add, which easily puts him on the high end of triple digit Mach in travel speed. He is even higher in combat speed/reflexes seeing as he was reacting to Juubi's bijuu bombs which could cross countries in a second (they were calculated by the OBD to be Mach 400+). Also, do you even read Naruto? He can fire off multiple Bijuu bombs instantly, not to mention Gudoudamas (orbs of multi-nature chakra that disenterate things at a subatomic level).

Finally the largest nuke ever built, the Tsar Bomba, barely melted the crust of a mountain. The power needed to destroy a small mountain is already 20 megatons of TNT (20,000,000 tons) on average. 20 megatons would be the second largest bomb of all time after the Tsar Bomba's 50 megatons. It would take over 1300 Tsar Bombas to simply pulverize Mt. Everest, let alone vaporize it. Can you imagine how much energy it takes to vaporize entire mountain ranges, which often cover thousands of square miles in a single blast? Enough fire power to destroy entire countries (it's even stated in the manga that the Bijuu and Juubi can destroy entire countries). Funny fact, Naruto was matching and releasing such power himself dozens of chapters before the series ended, before he even got his final power up, which showed on panel continental destruction.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bluejay4
Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36  Edited By Mrnoital

@leo-343 said:

Flash has actually gotten hundreds of times faster than when he was beaten by thugs

so you stop it

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

@leo-343 said:

Flash has actually gotten hundreds of times faster than when he was beaten by thugs

so you stop it

Actually, blackout was still able to follow and aim-shoot him, and he doesn't have enhanced reflexes. Same goes for tony, who was tagging him repeatedly. I'd say it's PIS, though. There is no way he could ever get tagged by them. However, he barely reached mach 1, which naruto surpassed as a kid.

@leo-343: Why are you even bothering?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: I'm on mobile so you'll have to wait. @nyas May be able to provide scans though, and you might want to check out this thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/how-strong-are-the-shinobi-naruto-informative-1622322/

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: he went mach 1.1 (837 mph) and more recently he went around 224 000 mph (the average speed of lightning)

and in case you missed it, my entire point was he clearly doesn't know where flash is at and is lowballing something he isn't showing knowledge of

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: I'm on mobile so you'll have to wait. @nyas May be able to provide scans though, and you might want to check out this thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/how-strong-are-the-shinobi-naruto-informative-1622322/

Sure, but scans of what ?

As for the battle itself : I have no interest in anime vs comic battles since they are mostly a waste of time and effort (especially when it comes to Naruto, the most hated anime in comic vine apparently) and I general prefer to not get involved. With that said and from what I know, Naruto should win this fairly easily.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital:

he went mach 1.1 (837 mph) and more recently he went around 224 000 mph (the average speed of lightning)

I know about the mach 1 part, but Lightening is very inconsistent in fiction. Outracing lightening from a character was something kakashi did - naruto is a lot faster than he is.

Note that kakashi is fighting behind the kakuzu in this scan, and he was also blasted farther away by the earlier attack - he appears between kakuzu's lightening and shikamaru to cancel it out

Here

That hardly means he's 224000 mph..

and in case you missed it, my entire point was he clearly doesn't know where flash is at and is lowballing something he isn't showing knowledge of

I think he's pointing out that flash also gets tagged by people with human reflexes all the time, which is undeniable - but to be fair to him, it's plot induced stupidity. Either way, naruto can match and outdo him in sheer speed and reflexes (that feels really weird to say), so that's not going to be a problem.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: Can't tell of trolling or seriously underestimating Naruto.@darkraiden: You're acting as if Naruto characters don't have lightning timing/reaction feats (coughItachicough) and said characters are leagues below what EOS Naruto is. Mach 200? So what? Naruto crossed a continent in seconds, a very large continent may I add, which easily puts him on the high end of triple digit Mach in travel speed. He is even higher in combat speed/reflexes seeing as he was reacting to Juubi's bijuu bombs which could cross countries in a second (they were calculated by the OBD to be Mach 400+). Also, do you even read Naruto? He can fire off multiple Bijuu bombs instantly, not to mention Gudoudamas (orbs of multi-nature chakra that disenterate things at a subatomic level).

Finally the largest nuke ever built, the Tsar Bomba, barely melted the crust of a mountain. The power needed to destroy a small mountain is already 20 megatons of TNT (20,000,000 tons) on average. 20 megatons would be the second largest bomb of all time after the Tsar Bomba's 50 megatons. It would take over 1300 Tsar Bombas to simply pulverize Mt. Everest, let alone vaporize it. Can you imagine how much energy it takes to vaporize entire mountain ranges, which often cover thousands of square miles in a single blast? Enough fire power to destroy entire countries (it's even stated in the manga that the Bijuu and Juubi can destroy entire countries). Funny fact, Naruto was matching and releasing such power himself dozens of chapters before the series ended, before he even got his final power up, which showed on panel continental destruction.

Joking, but don't really care.

Also, let me just say all of this:

• triple digit Mach in travel speed.
  • bijuu bombs which could cross countries in a second (they were calculated by the OBD to be Mach 400+)
  • Gudoudamas (orbs of multi-nature chakra that disenterate things at a subatomic level).
  • Naruto was matching and releasing such power himself dozens of chapters before the series ended, before he even got his final power up, which showed on panel continental destruction.

Highly unnecessary for "Ninja." I'm pretty sure by the end, Naruto specifically was getting just-because power-ups.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Nyas

@leo-343: @etheral_dreams: LOL you guys took the dark troll's bait ? Prepare for the upcoming trollish downplay posts.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: you might want to note that I never said who I think would win, just for him to stop saying he gets beat up by thugs, since that hasn't happened since the second episode and he's been getting much faster every episode

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

@princearagorn1: you might want to note that I never said who I think would win, just for him to stop saying he gets beat up by thugs, since that hasn't happened since the second episode and he's been getting much faster every episode

Ok.

I'm half-sure flash will still get tagged by peak humans in the next episodes as well, though. They are hardly going to show him performing at his best, since his enemies won't even have a way to fight him - he's fast enough literally end the fight before they can blink. Plot is a speedster's kryptonite. But that's why we take the characters at their best on the forums :)

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: yeah, when they mentioned how him metabolism is so fast he needs to eat more, I hoped they'd rely on that that more to explain how he might get hit

so far they had the cold gun slowing him molecules, being hurt after punching Girder(and holding on to a pole when he should have let go), and him inexplicably getting hit by lightning after outrunning it

when he fights the rogues I hope they have they have a good explination

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: The problem with cold gun explaination is, by the time cold raises his arm and presses the trigger, flash can hoist him upside down on a rope and point the gun at himself. Kind of like what quicksilver did in the movie. That shows how epic a speedster is when not held back, but unfortunately it will put too much burden on the writers.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@darkraiden: Why do you keep bringing up the Flash, he gets beaten up by regular guys. There literally isn't anyhing more to discuss. Thugs were high difficulty so I don't give a crap that he can dodge lightning.

Quicksilver fought fodder. Fodder. Jean has also never faced someone as fast as Naruto, she gets her head blitzed off.

Flash also dodged lightning and beat up faster/stronger people. If we're using low end feats only then Naruto sucks and almsot died to lava. QS has better speed feats no matter who he fought, and Jean will still stomp Naruto. Naruto doesn't speedblitz bloodlusted. He makes clones and launches RS Bijuu Bombs, which takes a lot longer than it does for Jean to think. He loses. period.