Comic and Video Game characters enter One Piece

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I quite enjoyed my 'Kratos enters One Piece' thread and so here are some more characters to try and make it far in this epic universe. This thread is split into 3 parts- first is, as a pirate crew, where would the God Of War gods stop at?

Kratos and Deimos are gods for this
Kratos and Deimos are gods for this

Second, where would the following characters stop at individually? They fight who ever the Straw Hats faced one on one. Who stops where? Who makes it the furthest? Everyone has all of their gear.

No Caption Provided

Evil/good Cole, Injustice Cyborg with pre 52 feats, MGSR Raiden, Star-Lord fully equipped, Beast Boy, Ermac, EOS Percy Jackson, Midnighter and The Thing. Ignore the double Percy pic.

Third- same as the second only they run the arcs as a pirate crew. Midnighter and Raiden are Captain and Vice Captain respectively.

1. East Blue
  2. Alabasta
  3. Sky island
  4. Water 7
  5. Enies Lobby
  6. Thriller Bark
  7. Sabaody Archipelago
  8. Impel Down
  9. Marineford War
  10. Fishman Island
  11. Punk Hazard
  12. Dressrosa

Everyone fights those the Straw Hats fought including those who attacked them in any way. No PIS, everyone is morals off looking for the kill.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Kratos get the same advantages of training the straw hats get? The straw hats with two years of training could increase their speed 100's of mph, are you saying Kratos would also be able to do this since he is in their universe? If so Kratos goes at least as far as Luffy seeing as he might be one of the few characters with a stronger will than Luffy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Kratos get the same advantages of training the straw hats get? The straw hats with two years of training could increase their speed 100's of mph, are you saying Kratos would also be able to do this since he is in their universe? If so Kratos goes at least as far as Luffy seeing as he might be one of the few characters with a stronger will than Luffy.

Yes, they all get training.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God of War just doesn't have enough speed to take them far in this verse. Besides popular belief, they have an insane amount of durability, attack potency, and overall versatility, but their lack of speed will be the catalyst of their demise. So, I'd say about Enies Lobby or Sabaody Archipelago.

• Cole: I'd say Water 7 or Enies Lobby.
  • Cyborg: I'd say Sky Island.
  • Raiden: I'd say Sabaody Archipelago.
  • Star-Lord: I'd say Alabasta.
  • Beast-Boy: I'd say Alabasta.
  • Ermac: I'd say Alabasta.
  • Percy: I'd say either Alabasta or Sky Island. I'm more inclined for the former but context and otherwise might leverage the scenario one way or the other.
  • Midnighter: I'd say Alabasta.
  • The Thing: I'd say Alabasta.
  • As a crew: I'd say Sabaody Archipelago. Possibly Impel Down.
DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: God no! Even I'm not that crazy.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: In the GOW universe he is but in OP his skills would increase exponentially with every fight. He is already strong enough and has tanked Zeus's lightning so if he gets the skills increases OP characters get from training and battles he'll be near invincible in a few months

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: That's not what I intended. His stats won't adapt to fit the One Piece universe. He enters with only his abilities and stats from the games. He's at one level until he receives training which will only teach him haki. If even him and his team make it that far.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: They all lose to Mihawk except Raiden who ends in Sabaody Archipelago.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@dragonenton: By scaling Mihawk should beat Raiden handily. But I guess for now he wouldn't as he needs more feats.

Mihawk's tsunami feat is far more impressive then anything Raiden did

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Um, Raiden has been calculated to have an output of 500 tonnes. That's pretty fucking insane.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By colliderz

@dragonenton said:

@colliderz: Um, Raiden has been calculated to have an output of 500 tonnes. That's pretty fucking insane.

Mihawk was able to cut a kilometers wide tsunami in two just by the shockwave created from a casual swing.This is far more insane then anything in the MGS verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a team they could make it Sabaody Archipelago, there's a slim chance Midnighter may be able to make a plan to beat Kizaru and get them to Impel down but that's unlikely since they don't have haki.