Combo Man vs Silver Surfer

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sandiego008

Combo Man will have current powers and knowledge of CURRENT -- Captain America, Carnage, Cyclops, Daredevil (wearing his biomimetic suit), Hulk (Banner), the Human Torch , Iron Man (Mark XII armor), Magneto, Punisher , Spider-Man, Wolverine, doom and sabretooth.

Silver Surfer fights like he does in comics (he won't use speed blitzing to his advantage ... he stands toe to toe and fights combo man).

Fight takes place on moon, no morals.

Fight is to K.O.

Round 1: no prep

Round 2: combo man gets day prep.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

Assuming combo man can do what those guys can I say the silver surfer wins. To powerful. I have no idea what combo man hams done with prep.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sandiego008

@jashro44 said:

Assuming combo man can do what those guys can I say the silver surfer wins. To powerful. I have no idea what combo man hams done with prep.

Consider it the equivalent of doom, spiderman, captain america, daredevil, banner (hulk), tony starks, and magneto having a days prep working together ...

Edit: And you don't think that with Hulks strength, having adamantium skeleton, having spider senses, dooms blasts and carnages sybonite ... as well as cyclops blast and torch blasts ... and on top of that surfer isn't using fighting speed against combo man .. you don't think he has a chance?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008 said:

@jashro44 said:

Consider it the equivalent of doom, spiderman, captain america, daredevil, banner (hulk), tony starks, and magneto having a days prep working together ...

He is really that smart? I thought he had his normal brain just all there powers and skills. He may win in this case...Doom all ready beat surfer but doom has more resources. I think maybe combo man.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sandiego008

@jashro44 said:

@sandiego008 said:

@jashro44 said:

He is really that smart? I thought he had his normal brain just all there powers and skills. He may win in this case...Doom all ready beat surfer but doom has more resources. I think maybe combo man.

Look at edit above .. .and I'm not sure if he is ... but in this thread he is as that is what I put in the OP .. he has all these CURRENT characters powers and knowledge

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008 said:

@jashro44 said:

@sandiego008 said:

@jashro44 said:

Look at edit above .. .and I'm not sure if he is ... but in this thread he is as that is what I put in the OP .. he has all these CURRENT characters powers and knowledge

Wait I just thought if that were the case couldn't he just do dooms body switch if he lasts past 10 seconds? I chance my vote to combo man since if thats the case. If not surfer wins both rounds. I don't know what he can do without prep since he has no resources.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sandiego008

@jashro44: I guess he could .. but I would think he would stand a chance just slugging it out ... to k.o. him. Not saying he wins but I think he has a chance to k.o. him via slug fest.

dawsey28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dawsey28

Combo Man

Powers/Abilities: He can fly via jet-thrust from his boots, fire optic blasts, fire repulsor rays from his gauntlets, generate webbing, control iron and other via magnetism, sense dangers, and has superhuman strength and healing, the ability to generate flame, enhanced senses, and advanced fighting skills and other abilities.

Hulk, Cyclops, Iron-man, Magneto, Punisher, Captain America, Wolverine, Sabretooth, Carnage, Daredevil, Spider-man, Human Torch, and Doctor Doom

From what I understand, Combo Man is an amalgamation of all of those characters.

Like Dark Claw is an amalgamation of Wolverine and Batman.

The problem with Combo Man is that he lacks feats.He battled AIM and Super-Adaptoid. But, other than that, I don't really know of anything else he has done.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sandiego008

@dawsey28: in this thread he gets all of "their" knowledge and intelligence etc. ... so as stated above he is all of those characters in one ... any feats of those characters can be considered his feat.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By HolySerpent

Surfer win

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sandiego008

@HolySerpent:Even round 2 ... not OP statement and comments made in thread .. I'm not arguing just making sure you note how this thread is written.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@sandiego008 said:

@HolySerpent:Even round 2 ... not OP statement and comments made in thread .. I'm not arguing just making sure you note how this thread is written.

Surfer still stomps. 

Edit: Actually, now that I look closer, if Combo Man uses Doom's prep skills, he could possibly defeat Surfer in the second round.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I did not know Combo Man actually had an issue put out........thought it was just a cool ad campaign. 
No prep, just h2h toe 2 toe, (power blasts and such are all here I suppose?), probably Surfer in round 1.
Prep, assuming Combo Man gets access to said characters resources, Combo Man in round 2.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sandiego008

@Illuminatus said:

@sandiego008 said:

Surfer still stomps.

I think STOMPS is a little harsh. I can take win .. but stomps is to much. Hulk has beaten surfer before ... now you are going against (at least in round 2) hulks powers with equivalent of doom, spiderman, captain america, daredevil, banner (hulk), tony starks, and magneto having a days prep working together ...

And having adamantium skeleton, spider senses, dooms blasts and carnages sybonite ... as well as cyclops blast and torch blasts ... and on top of that surfer isn't using fighting speed against combo man ... I'll give you a win .. but I do not think this is a STOMP as one of the characters alone has beaten surfer.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By HolySerpent

I wish he he had feats

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@sandiego008 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@sandiego008 said:

Surfer still stomps.

I think STOMPS is a little harsh. I can take win .. but stomps is to much. Hulk has beaten surfer before ... now you are going against (at least in round 2) hulks powers with equivalent of doom, spiderman, captain america, daredevil, banner (hulk), tony starks, and magneto having a days prep working together ...

And having adamantium skeleton, spider senses, dooms blasts and carnages sybonite ... as well as cyclops blast and torch blasts ... and on top of that surfer isn't using fighting speed against combo man ... I'll give you a win .. but I do not think this is a STOMP as one of the characters alone has beaten surfer.

Without any poor writing to hinder his abilities, he absolutely stomps Round 1.

Check my edit above. I stated that, upon a second review, I came to the conclusion that Combo Man should be the victor in Round 2, thanks to, primarily, Doom's prep skills.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sandiego008

@HolySerpent said:

I wish he he had feats

In this thread he has feats of the current versions of everyone he is ... as stated in OP...

@Illuminatus said:

@sandiego008 said:
Without any poor writing to hinder his abilities, he absolutely stomps Round 1. Check my edit above. I stated that, upon a second review, I came to the conclusion that Combo Man should be the victor in Round 2, thanks to, primarily, Doom's prep skills.

I posted my thoughts prior to seeing your edit .. I agree w/ anything that isn't a STOMP ... b/c based on conditions there is no way a stomp .. I could be persuaded he wins both rounds (doubtful do to prep) ... but I could be persuaded I think ... but stomp on round 2 I just couldn't agree with.

I can't say round 1 is stomp I think he wins ... but w/o using his speed ... it can't be a stomp. He wins ... but it isn't like putting punisher vs. superman ... it isn't a stomp ... a battle actually does take place here.