• 196 results
#101 Posted by jashro44 (23130 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Thank you.

This is a battle of feats not stats

Batman has a slight edge in better feats than Wolverine

Wolverine has better stats than feats

the battle is not who would win in a fight it's who has better feats and currently Batman winning.

To my knowledge batman hasn't moved so fast that bullet timers can't follow his movements but whatever....

#102 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Deathstroke is listed and has said multiple times as having his reflexes enhanced by a factor of 10. He puts up a good fight with Batman and loses depowered but when he's powered he should absolutely stomp with that sort of difference but he doesn't Batman in turn puts up a good fight. What's said is fairly unimportant compared to what's shown and from what we've seen there's negligible difference because at the end of the day there's little the artists and writers can do to differentiate the feats that most street levelers perform without taking the piss.

I don't see what this has to do with batman and wolverine.

However Slade and batman have never fought while Slade was depowered. This is an internet rumor which no one has been able to prove. Batman has bridged the gap on Slade due to suepioer skill but Slade is faster then he is.

Slade easily beaten Batman because of Superior Stats including Speed.

#103 Edited by VeganDiet (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Didn't Slade walk away from that fight terribly injured? I've heard he was to the point where a regular guy was able to beat him down.

#104 Edited by jashro44 (23130 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I wouldn't necessarily go so far as to say it was easy but he did beat batman. It also does prove he is faster then Wayne.

#105 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegandiet said:

@cadencev2: Didn't Slade walk away from that fight terribly injured? I've heard he was to the point where a regular guy was able to beat him down.

No clue. He looked fine. No limping, injuries, or anything. I only read the whole fight where Batman was bleeding and getting manhandled, and Slade was fine.

#106 Posted by jashro44 (23130 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegandiet said:

No clue. He looked fine. No limping, injuries, or anything. I only read the whole fight where Batman was bleeding and getting manhandled, and Slade was fine.

He did. Later Slade comment how he would hate to fight batman, and he was so beaten up that a guy who kicks horses for a living was able to tag and hurt him, while he had his hands tied.... Not the best showing of Slades healing factor.

#107 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@vegandiet said:

He did. Later Slade comment how he would hate to fight batman, and he was so beaten up that a guy who kicks horses for a living was able to tag and hurt him, while he had his hands tied.... Not the best showing of Slades healing factor.

#109 Posted by jashro44 (23130 posts) - - Show Bio

Just for the record I do consider that but with the guy who kicks horses to be PIS....Considering slades healing feats he should have been fine.

#110 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

the battle is not who would win in a fight it's who has better feats and currently Batman winning.

To my knowledge batman hasn't moved so fast that bullet timers can't follow his movements but whatever....

he's dogged gunfire from Deadshot before.

#111 Edited by jashro44 (23130 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: Deadshot has stated he pulls his shots on batman so batman dodging shots from him is questionable.

#112 Posted by dondave (38632 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

IIRC Deadshot pulls hit shots against batman or something like that

#113 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@vegandiet said:

Wow... I mean... wow.

#114 Posted by VeganDiet (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@vegandiet said:

Kicks horses? For a living?

??????????

#115 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@jashro44 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

still impressive and even than their are scans of him dogging machine gun fire and a sniper rifle bullet after it is fired.

#116 Edited by jashro44 (23130 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegandiet: I have no idea. Thats what the guy says he does IIRC.

@_cerberus_ Lots of characters dodge bullets. And I don't think batman dodging shots from deadshot should really count considering deadshot doesn't want batman dead...

#117 Edited by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: It's not that impressive dodging a shot from a guy that isn't actually shooting at you. Also, Deadshot has been shown to hit Batman when he wants to anyway (he just doesn't go for the kill shot). Batman even admits Deadshot could kill him if he didn't pull his shots.

#118 Edited by nickzambuto (14180 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Incorrect, somebody posted a feat of the character turning around and Wolverine not being there, a massive difference between disappearing in front of your face.

Good point, but he still had to get behind Nuke in the first place when the first scan showed him dodging bullets up front. If that's not enough there are plenty of instances of Logan vanishing from sight. Wolverine has better showings IMO but I don't feel like debating it, so take this with a grain of salt.

#119 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@jashro44 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

He does, but this is still impressive

#120 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

He does, but this is still impressive

Not really when Deadshot intentionally misses Batman as already shown.

#121 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Can't argue with that, but he has deflected bullets before.

#122 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: So has hundreds of other peak human Street Levelers.

#123 Posted by comic_book_fan (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

and here are more feats for wolverine.

#124 Edited by Wolverine08 (44063 posts) - - Show Bio

and here are more feats for wolverine.

Sweet! And people here think Wolverine is slow.

#125 Posted by TheBournePoster (1392 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman capability website is pretty good if you're like me and have read/ own most of the comics. Anyways, I would say they are about even, maybe with a slight edge to Batman.

#126 Posted by comic_book_fan (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebourneposter:

I would say they are both about even in reflexes maybe a slight edge for wolverine but wolverine's running speed is faster and wolverine is stronger.

#127 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as reflexes go, they seem pretty even. I haven't really seen anything that truly puts one over the other.

#128 Edited by godzilla44 (3491 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine should be better but batman has the better feats

#129 Edited by jashro44 (23130 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine should be better but batman has the better feats

Why do people keep saying batman has better feats?

#130 Posted by NighThunder (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: .......Batman is peakhuman , hes not mutated , just PEAK human.

#131 Posted by MonsterStomp (19501 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: .......Batman is peakhuman , hes not mutated , just PEAK human.

His feats say otherwise.. Feats >>>>>> said statements. I think Batman would be above peak perfection. He's already benching close to Captain America

#132 Posted by Wolverine08 (44063 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

Batman has been stated to be peak human. Until DC says he's superhuman, your idea is just pure speculation.

#133 Posted by NighThunder (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

Batman has been stated to be peak human. Until DC says he's superhuman, your idea is just pure speculation.

#134 Posted by MonsterStomp (19501 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Feats >>>>>>> said statements dude. It's clear that Batman is beyond peak human by the fact that he's benching close to Pre-52 Deathstroke and Captain America. If there was a feat of Batman lifting a huge proportion of a truck and DC said he didn't do it. Who are you going to believe? If DC said it was non canon then that's fair. But if it was canon and DC said he didn't do it if he did, who are you going to believe?

#135 Posted by Wolverine08 (44063 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Feats >>>>>>> said statements dude. It's clear that Batman is beyond peak human by the fact that he's benching close to Pre-52 Deathstroke and Captain America. If there was a feat of Batman lifting a huge proportion of a truck and DC said he didn't do it. Who are you going to believe? If DC said it was non canon then that's fair. But if it was canon and DC said he didn't do it if he did, who are you going to believe?

Key word "close". Batman's peak human statistics are close to people like Deathstroke and Captain America, but is ultimately still inferior because he is still human. Like I said Batman is peak human, and until DC says he is superhuman, don't try play the BS argument that he is superhuman.

#136 Posted by MonsterStomp (19501 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I never stated that he was superhuman, but his feats put him pretty close to superhuman levels. The difference between Batman and Wolverines speed isn't that noticeable. The whole argument of "Wolverine is superhuman, Batman is just peak human, debate over" is BS.

#137 Posted by Wolverine08 (44063 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I never stated that he was superhuman, but his feats put him pretty close to superhuman levels. The difference between Batman and Wolverines speed isn't that noticeable. The whole argument of "Wolverine is superhuman, Batman is just peak human, debate over" is BS.

No, the argument "Wolverine is superhuman, Batman is just peak human, debate over" isn't BS. Unless I'm in an alternate reality, I think superhuman physicals are superior to peak human physicals. The difference isn't huge because Wolverine is only a low level superhuman, but there is a difference.

#138 Posted by MonsterStomp (19501 posts) - - Show Bio
#139 Edited by Wolverine08 (44063 posts) - - Show Bio
#140 Posted by MonsterStomp (19501 posts) - - Show Bio
#141 Posted by Wolverine08 (44063 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

No problem. It's always fun making supercilious clowns like yourself mad :)

#142 Posted by Wolverine08 (44063 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

You know what, sorry. I know you started this by unrightfully calling me ignorant just for disagreeing with you, but me calling you a supercilious clown didn't help things. I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me.

#143 Posted by VeganDiet (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

So I don't have anything to add here, but props to @wolverine08 for apologizing, on the internet of all places, completely without provocation.

Behavior like this is sadly way too rare on the net. Good on you.

#144 Edited by Wolverine08 (44063 posts) - - Show Bio
#145 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: How I feel when reading this conversation:

Props for apologizing. Despite you posting the same picture and/or video on every thread, you've always been one of the most mature people here, even if you're a few years younger than me.

And btw, the picture/video I'm refer to:

LIKE WHAT THE HECK MAN. Find an original picture to post! hahaha

#146 Posted by Wolverine08 (44063 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash:

Thanks for the love man! And no! I will continue to post the same generic picture and video! Come at me!

#147 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash:

Thanks for the love man! And no! I will continue to post the same generic picture and video! Come at me!

#148 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: So by your logic, Spider Beat Firelord was a accurate showing of Spider Man power! Or how about the Feat of Batman kicking and harming Specter!

Ever heard of PIS/WIS?

#149 Edited by MonsterStomp (19501 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yes, I've heard of those terms. We weren't talking about that. I was getting to the point that just because Wolverine is superhuman, doesn't automatically mean he's faster than Batman. That's what everyone seems to point out though. "Wolverine is superhuman, Batman is peak human, debate over". Both have debateable speed.

#150 Edited by Wolverine08 (44063 posts) - - Show Bio

So let me get this straight, a guy has superhuman physicals, another guy has peak human physicals, and it's not obvious that the guy with low level superhuman physicals (superhuman is superior to peak human) will be slightly faster than the guy with peak human physicals?