Conditions: Win by any means necessary

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Rumble Man

Holocaust because he can absorb souls as well and shoot plasma (an AoA version had him killing both)

but it becomes awkward in hindsight with the naming convention and the fact that Grimm is jewish

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BlackWind

This Holocaust.

No Caption Provided
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By SoA

@BlackWind said:

This Holocaust.

No Caption Provided

i do not remember him being that strong or durable , not sure about thing but i know colossus can endure extreme temperatures, im going to say thing overall unless im completely wrong on holocaust lol

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Havenless

I'm not too sure about Holocaust, but Thing will take Colossus.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By spiderbuck1

Thing wins the battle royal.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By whacknasty
@Havenless: I always thought that Colossus should have a h2h edge over Ben from his training with Cyke/Wolverine/Nightcrawler and the Danger Room. They should be near enough in strength and durability where those stats shouldn't sway things too much either way, imo. 

I suppose one could point to how well Ben used to do against Hulk even before his big strength upgrades (I think most of Ben's fights with Hulk happened when he was still a 70 tonner right?), but in comparison I don't know how many times Colossus has had to face Hulk or someone near his level, so the averages are not going to favor him there... 

I am not familiar with this Holocaust at all though : /
Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Havenless

@whacknasty said:

@Havenless: I always thought that Colossus should have a h2h edge over Ben from his training with Cyke/Wolverine/Nightcrawler and the Danger Room. They should be near enough in strength and durability where those stats shouldn't sway things too much either way, imo. I suppose one could point to how well Ben used to do against Hulk even before his big strength upgrades (I think most of Ben's fights with Hulk happened when he was still a 70 tonner right?), but in comparison I don't know how many times Colossus has had to face Hulk or someone near his level, so the averages are not going to favor him there... I am not familiar with this Holocaust at all though : /

During World War Hulk, Hulk broke both of Colossus's hands while he was in steel form. Nobody's ever done anything like that to Thing, even WWH. Thing has one of the highest durabilities on Marvel Earth.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By whacknasty
@Havenless: That is kind of my point though, Colossus doesn't have as many encounters with Hulk as Ben does, and the one most people are familiar with just happens to be a Hulk more amped than any version Ben faced on a regular basis. so using that instance isn't exactly fair to Colossus, imo. 

What was the encounter between Ben and WWHulk like? I don't think I've ever seen any scans of it...
w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By w0nd

@Havenless said:

@whacknasty said:

@Havenless: I always thought that Colossus should have a h2h edge over Ben from his training with Cyke/Wolverine/Nightcrawler and the Danger Room. They should be near enough in strength and durability where those stats shouldn't sway things too much either way, imo. I suppose one could point to how well Ben used to do against Hulk even before his big strength upgrades (I think most of Ben's fights with Hulk happened when he was still a 70 tonner right?), but in comparison I don't know how many times Colossus has had to face Hulk or someone near his level, so the averages are not going to favor him there... I am not familiar with this Holocaust at all though : /

During World War Hulk, Hulk broke both of Colossus's hands while he was in steel form. Nobody's ever done anything like that to Thing, even WWH. Thing has one of the highest durabilities on Marvel Earth.

Yeah but Thing got knocked out pretty darn easy in that fight, no need to break his arms to make him stop fighting.

Also:

wolverine cut half his face off and his meaty flesh was exposed, had to wear a mask.

Yet when he tries to cut colossus...

No Caption Provided
w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By w0nd

@whacknasty: he got knocked out pretty easy after landing a few hits on the hulk. Hulk WAS going to crush him to death until reed tried to trick him into thinking Sentry came to calm him down.

No Caption Provided
Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Havenless

@w0nd said:

@Havenless said:

@whacknasty said:

Yeah but Thing got knocked out pretty darn easy in that fight, no need to break his arms to make him stop fighting.

Also:

wolverine cut half his face off and his meaty flesh was exposed, had to wear a mask.

Yet when he tries to cut colossus...

No Caption Provided

It didn't even cut his costume, that was a little shady....

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By w0nd

@Havenless: Yes I admit that is sketchy, but upon further exploration wolverine has cut him too, it's not very consistent depends on the writer I guess....but the point was to argue that no one has harmed things tough body...wolverine cut his outer face off before.

No Caption Provided