• 109 results
#1 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Colossus with out Juggernauts powers and no phoenix force. The Thing is current. Abomination before he died. She-hulk is current. No morals, fight to the death, in an abandoned New York City. How does this fight fair?

vs,

vs.

vs.

#2 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing! I will argue the Thing
#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

Abomination would beat The Thing easily. The Thing is 90 tonner and Hulk is a 100 tonner. Abomination is 2x the base power of Hulk, so that is at least at a 200 tonner.

Colossus would also be able to defeat The Thing, although it could arguably go either way.

She Hulk would also defeat The Thing. I believe she is at least a 50 - 80 tonner, and increases with rage as well.

The Thing is actually the weak link of all of these. I would say Abomination takes this, with a slight chance of She Hulk/Colossus.

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15943 posts) - - Show Bio

abomination and she-hulk take this

#5 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

I was waiting for the Hulk-Lovers to arrive.. 

But i still back up the Thing 

Here we have The Thing KO's Wonderman 

In Marvel Adventures Hulk #11....Thing is able to hold is own against The big Green Rage Machine. 

So why wouldn't he be able to tangle with the likes of Abomination?
#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Sufferthorn said:

Abomination would beat The Thing easily. The Thing is 90 tonner and Hulk is a 100 tonner. Abomination is 2x the base power of Hulk, so that is at least at a 200 tonner.

Colossus would also be able to defeat The Thing, although it could arguably go either way.

She Hulk would also defeat The Thing. I believe she is at least a 50 - 80 tonner, and increases with rage as well.

The Thing is actually the weak link of all of these. I would say Abomination takes this, with a slight chance of She Hulk/Colossus.

Maybe in handbooks... Colossus and She-Hulk are 100 tonners and they seem to be weaker than Thing currently. Namor is able to take out She-Hulk in one sucker punch, Thing is able to hold Namor in or out of water. They seems to be pretty equal currently. Thing also did much better against Kree Sentries than Colos and Jen. 

But, he never beat Hulk or people who Hulk was able to beat. Abomination also looked much better against Wonder Man than Thing in similar battle. 

1.Abomination
2.Thing
3.She-Hulk/Colossus.
#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Sufferthorn said:

Maybe in handbooks... Colossus and She-Hulk are 100 tonners and they seem to be weaker than Thing currently. Namor is able to take out She-Hulk in one sucker punch, Thing is able to hold Namor in or out of water. They seems to be pretty equal currently. Thing also did much better against Kree Sentries than Colos and Jen. But, he never beat Hulk or people who Hulk was able to beat. Abomination also looked much better against Wonder Man than Thing in similar battle. 1.Abomination 2.Thing 3.She-Hulk/Colossus.

Hmm... I agree with your analysis. I would say Thing may be second, but there is a chance that he would be taken out by Colossus. (She Hulk would be the first to go due to low durability)

1. Abomination
  2. Thing/Colossus
  3. She Hulk
#8 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

I disagree, with the Thing being able to go toe-to-toe with the Hulk(Yes he loses, but that's not the point) 

I don't see why the Thing could not defeat a foe who is often defeated by the Hulk. 

Seems to me it's not certain. Despite what you would like to believe.
#9 Posted by TheSupremeBeing (205 posts) - - Show Bio

She Hulk

#10 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

1. She hulk. She all ready proved she was to quick and agile for abomination and I have never seen anyone else display her level of skill 2. Abomination as he is the strongest 3. The thing due to being the second best fighter 4 colossus.

#11 Posted by Onemoreposter (3558 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimm

#12 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I disagree, with the Thing being able to go toe-to-toe with the Hulk(Yes he loses, but that's not the point) I don't see why the Thing could not defeat a foe who is often defeated by the Hulk. Seems to me it's not certain. Despite what you would like to believe.

Thing could hold off Hulk, but never for an extended period of time. He could get KO'd by 5 or so of Hulk's hits, and in World War Hulk, he basically owned Thing in one punch, and almost knocked him out. (but he did incapacitate him)

Abomination, however, has tanked more than a couple of Hulk's hits and at first, defeated Hulk easily. Abomination has also fought Red Hulk and lasted a significant amount of time before he died, unlike Thing who would be smacked around by Red Hulk endlessly.

Colossus is on par with The Thing, if not same level of strength. The Thing may win due to superior durability, since they both have the same strength level. However, I am not sure if Thing has the better durability than Colossus. (orange alien rock vs hard human metal alloy)

She Hulk has the lowest durability, and his the upper strength in this battle, and has defeated, if not held off Abomination before. However, Abomination has higher durability, which more than makes up for his strength when compared to She Hulk.

All in all, I would still say Abomination wins this. He has good strength, good durability, etc.

Here is how I see it :

Abomination : High Strength / Medium Durability / Medium Agility

She Hulk : High(est) Strength / Low Durability / High Agility

Colossus : Medium Strength / Medium Durability / Medium Agility

The Thing : Low Strength / High Durability / Low Agility

#13 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: the thing is over 100 tons

#14 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk was purely for the sake of Plot...it's non-canon. So don't use it man. 

Not only is the Thing around a 90 tonner, with Abomination clearly being stronger. Yes 

But Ben Grimm is not an idiot, he is an intelligent individual, and in a situation like this he would "fight smart" 

He was a Golden-Glove Boxing Champion as well as a Black Belt in Judo. So he won't be going head-on into every fight the 

way Hulk does...the REASON She-Hulk defeats Abomination is because she's intelligent. 

Also....your chart is sadly mistaken, did you seriously put Colossus above the Thing in strength?  Ben has KO'd Colossus...and defeated him in an Arm Wrestling match. 

Please, correct that error.
#15 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't She-Hulk be lower than the Abomination in strength, I was always under the impression that she could only fight him due to superior skill and speed/agility O.o

#16 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like abomination and she hulk get this with not to much effort. Abomination is the strongest here by quite a margin and she-hulk is the most agile.

#17 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hoarderofhilarity

Yes, exactly. 

#18 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination should win.

#19 Edited by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus needs at least one vote

#20 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: World War Hulk was purely for the sake of Plot...it's non-canon. So don't use it man. Not only is the Thing around a 90 tonner, with Abomination clearly being stronger. Yes But Ben Grimm is not an idiot, he is an intelligent individual, and in a situation like this he would "fight smart" He was a Golden-Glove Boxing Champion as well as a Black Belt in Judo. So he won't be going head-on into every fight the way Hulk does...the REASON She-Hulk defeats Abomination is because she's intelligent. Also....your chart is sadly mistaken, did you seriously put Colossus above the Thing in strength? Ben has KO'd Colossus...and defeated him in an Arm Wrestling match. Please, correct that error.

1) I think I used it correctly. World War Hulk was mad enough in that series to KO Thing in 2 hits.

2) She Hulk defeated Abomination via agility. I do not think intellect has to do much with that.

3) That is impressive. Thing might be able to defeat Abomination then via martial arts skills, but he only has a chance.

4) That was actually a real error. I meant to put Colossus on Low Strength. However, Thing is a lower class Medium Strength IMO.

@karetaker said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: the thing is over 100 tons

I see. But still, that won't stop Abomination (who is also over 100 tons) to be able to defeat The Thing. Abomination has higher strength than Thing, but Thing has higher durability, so it could go either way. @Sufferthorn said:

@Hoarderofhilarity:

Yes, exactly.

HA! Everyone else in this competition could easily get out of that concrete taco. That displays how She Hulk's durability is extremely low, and her agility is still not enough to defeat higher/upper class Strength Behemoths.

#21 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, i would say Agility has a lot to do with Intelligence.  

She-Hulk is a Lawyer.   

You don't see retard-heroes going around beating Abomination with Agility.  

I'm stickin with The Thing, because it's Clobberin Time.
#22 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing should win, eventually.

#23 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

I vote Colossus.

#24 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Well, i would say Agility has a lot to do with Intelligence. She-Hulk is a Lawyer. You don't see retard-heroes going around beating Abomination with Agility. I'm stickin with The Thing, because it's Clobberin Time.

1) How does agility have anything to do with intelligence/intellect? (the only connection is the brain tells you to move, etc.)

2) What does that have to do with anything? Sure she is smart, but knowing about the law is not going to help in a battle.

3) Flash , Zoom, Runner, and Quicksilver could all defeat Abomination by blitzing him. It might take a while with the Infinite Mass Punch, but Abomination couldn't even be able to tag any of them once.

4) I see why you stick to the Thing, but I do not think the reasons you stated were correct

==============================================================================================================

It all boils down the Abomination vs The Thing, which is a battle of Superior Strength(Abominaton) vs Superior Durability(The Thing)

The Thing has a 50/50 chance of winning here.

#25 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15943 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn: thing is a 90 tonner , abomination is a 200 tonner, that how he wins

#26 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

thats a blue whale

#27 Posted by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29 said:

@Immortal777 said:

I vote Colossus.

See now doesn't it feel good to do charity work.

#28 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull

It seems my last calculation was off, someone else said Thing was a 100 Tonner. Could someone pull out the official stats on this please?  

@karetaker:  

A Blue Whale isn't really that impressive. 

This is though. 

Thing owns Namor for messing up his Hotdog-Grilling day.
#29 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@Immortal777 said:

I vote Colossus.

See now doesn't it feel good to do charity work.

I'll prove with scans when I'm done making my second round for my tournament.

#30 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29

How will you get passed Thing KOing Colossus, and beating him in an Arm Wrestle?
#31 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: whoa quicksilver was never fast enough to do the imp??

#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: whoa quicksilver was never fast enough to do the imp??

I was referring to Runner, Flash, and Zoom. However, Quicksilver should still be able to defeat Abomination without the I.M.P. (I hardly doubt Abomination would be able to tag any of the speedsters. He has no impressive reaction time feats.)

#33 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination would take this...he is a beast...literally

#34 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn: lol a blue wale is around 200 tons. thats y i posted it to prove he is over 100 t

#35 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@GhostRider29: How will you get passed Thing KOing Colossus, and beating him in an Arm Wrestle?

I'll explain in a little. Also, It's between the Thing and Colossus. The other two will go down.

#36 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
@karetaker

Ahhhhh, Your Logic > My Logic. 

Thank you
#37 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: true. but whyle he has no good reaxtion feats. he does have a thunderclap :).im not sure if QS is faster than sound or not during his regular fights

#38 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn: ty ty i try lol

#39 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull

So thing is a 200 Tonner! ALL UP IN YO FACE!
#40 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15943 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@TheAcidSkull: So thing is a 200 Tonner! ALL UP IN YO FACE!

wow, dude re-read my comment , "thing is a 90 tonner , abomination is a 200 tonner, that how he wins", abomination would eat thing for breakfast, hell even she hulk could beat the thing or at least put up a good fight, the only one thing could beat in this battle is colossus, next time read my actual comment

#41 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull

.....re-read the Blue-Whale comment. 

I was WRONG 

The Thing is a 200-tonner it seems. Not a 90-tonner as we previously believed.
#42 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

thats a blue whale

@TheAcidSkull: over 90 tons.way over. also see things pushes against a press with the power to go through a planet

#43 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
@karetaker

Hostess Cake commercials.....?

Wait....i don't think  TheAcidSkull will be able to figure that out. :D
#44 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15943 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: your second scan looks like it's form the ultimate universe, i'm not sure, still ABOM>>>>>THING

#45 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull

It's not the Ultimate Universe.
#46 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15943 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn: The Thing is still way below abom who as given the HUlk a rough time, HULK>>Thing, and at a base abomination is stronger than the Hulk, so he still wins

#47 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15943 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn: resisting a force is not the same as lifting something

#48 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Abom is over the thing in strength.not durability or fighting ability.

i hate to use abc logic but if abom lost to Shulk and Shulk lost 2 or so times to the ever lovin blue eyed thing then.....

and it is.

#49 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
@karetaker

The only arguement you could use, is that it could go either way, being a free-for-all.
#50 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15943 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: if she hulk managed to beat Abomination that's stupid, is see you logic and it makes sense but the abomination went through a lot of bad writting, so that really was PIS