• 64 results
svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By svtballa

No brf fight takes place in the nevada desert..who wins colossus or team?

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Edgeworth_11

How far apart do they Start? Morals on or off? Doesn't matter really/ Spidy is useless against Colossus, Cyclops can do some damage but would he really wanna hurt his friend? Same applies to Logan and even Peter. But he can give them a love tap and all them go to sleep. Colossus wins.
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RisingBean

Lacking BFR, and with morals lead me to believe this is a stalemate. I am not sure if Scott can knock Russian Pete out cold with his optic blasts, though I am inclined to think he can. I don't see Wolverine trying to gut his pal because Pete isn't going to be out for blood either. Spidey can be annoying but I doubt he can put down the big guy. With that said, Cyke or Spidey can play the distance game all day, and maneuver Pete around the battlefield via optic beam or super strength throw. Without a plot device, or something making the moral decision to "win at all costs" for the team,  I see this being a stalemate.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@RisingBean said:

Lacking BFR, and with morals lead me to believe this is a stalemate. I am not sure if Scott can knock Russian Pete out cold with his optic blasts, though I am inclined to think he can. I don't see Wolverine trying to gut his pal because Pete isn't going to be out for blood either. Spidey can be annoying but I doubt he can put down the big guy. With that said, Cyke or Spidey can play the distance game all day, and maneuver Pete around the battlefield via optic beam or super strength throw. Without a plot device, or something making the moral decision to "win at all costs" for the team,  I see this being a stalemate.

DOn;t forget they will tire far faster by dodging in a desert. Colossus can hurl stuff at them too. He wins no doubt.
svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By svtballa

MORALS ARE OFF

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@svtballa said:
MORALS ARE OFF

Spidy dies. Wolverine takes a nap. It comes down to whether Peter can take a full power optic blast. I think Peter can take that (he will be hurt for sure) but he survives. I think he might be a little too much for Scott.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine solos. Colossus won't even touch Wolverine if Wolverine doesn't want him to, same goes for Spider-Man though he could run interference but his hits won't do anything. Webbing if incorporated well, could let Wolverine get in a kill blow and if Cyclops does his full blast, Pete should feel it.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By sa5m

The Team 2

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GhostRider29

Morals off? Cyclops blasts him, Wolverine guts him, and spiderman says a smart remark. But if cyclops doesn't manage to blast colossus, then he crushes all of them.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

Spidey has no way of hurting Colossus, physical attacks and webbing won't work. Colossus has tanked Cyclops' beams in the past. Wolverine would run circles around Colossus. 

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Colossus is being over looked. Wolverine or Spidy get that close, Spidy dies and Logan might get some hits in, but Colossus KOS him with a nice shot. 

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Colossus is being over looked. Wolverine or Spidy get that close, Spidy dies and Logan might get some hits in, but Colossus KOS him with a nice shot. 
And you just expect Spider-Man to get KO'd? Wolverine or him both can dodge every single shot he throws. Spider-Man can't do much with strength but that doesn't mean he useless. Webbing won't have much of an effect, but he can run interference web him across the face which leaves him open even for a second or two while Wolverine is cutting him and Cykes is blasting him. Prove something for once.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Matezoide2

Spider-Man + throwing Wolverine at Peter = profit

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@god_spawn said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
And you just expect Spider-Man to get KO'd? Wolverine or him both can dodge every single shot he throws. Spider-Man can't do much with strength but that doesn't mean he useless. Webbing won't have much of an effect, but he can run interference web him across the face which leaves him open even for a second or two while Wolverine is cutting him and Cykes is blasting him. Prove something for once.
No. You have to prove Spidy can hurt him. he cant. one hit and he dies. Logan needs to in range to hit Peter. hulk hits him, so Peter, who is faster and more skillful thnak hulk, hits him. he goes down. Cyclops might prove a bigger problem, but its in a desert. he will tire while colossus would take him by throwing a boulders at him. Webs are useless to Colossus .
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Nefarious said:
Spidey has no way of hurting Colossus, physical attacks and webbing won't work. Colossus has tanked Cyclops' beams in the past. Wolverine would run circles around Colossus. 
@Matezoide said:
That would only lead to Peter catching Logan and throwing him back at spidy. lol
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chaos Prime

So how does the Russian stop Spidey? & be it without morals?

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Edgeworth_11

No morals. Spidy has to come in to fight. In that range, he dies even with a glancing hit. Or he eats giant rocks or Wolverines claws. 

Spidy has nothing in his arsenal to even harm or tickle Colossus.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chaos Prime

No,No,No :-) Spidey has shown many times in the past that when it matters he has the punching powers to even stagger a savage Hulk..

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By SpidermanWins
@Matezoide said:
My thoughts exactly
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Edgeworth_11: When did I say Spider-Man can hurt him? If you actually paid attention for once, you would see I said in 2 different posts Spider-Man cannot physically hurt Colossus. Wolverine needs to get in close lol? So does Colossus, point is he has 2 opponents that are faster than he is and both can dodge every single hit he throws due to being much faster all while Cyclops is shooting at him. Hulk is a bad example since Wolverine lets him hit him to get in close, he doesn't have to here and Hulk always had trouble hitting Wolverine. Don't use ABC logic here, Colossus and Hulk are two different characters. 

But as always Edgeworth ignore points just so it suits you. You say one thing as if it will just happen that way without saying how. You just say Spider-man gets one hit KO'd, true but that's if he lets him and Colossus does not have the speed to hit him or Wolverine. Aside from 2 guys having the ability to dodge every single one of his hits and one being able to cleave into him, you have one of the best tacticians in the MU who knows Colossus' abilities down to a T shooting at him with no morals. Webbing isn't totally useless here nor is Spider-Man since he can run interference and you know as a distraction. Webbing can stall him if it's incorporated properly say along the face, you know where his eyes are since that is a possibility for a second distraction while again so it gets through, 2 guys dodging around him while one cleaves him and a 3rd guy is blasting him. Colossus is outmatched here.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chaos Prime

Just like to point out without Morals Spidey has shown in the past to being able to lift well over 40 tons..The Russian will not only have trouble trying to lay a hand on him but add the other two to this scenario & hes in one hell of a mess..

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to point out, spidey's webbing has held the daily bugle and various other things.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By nefarious
@Edgeworth_11: And then into Cyclops if he is in line of fire.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Edgeworth_11

That's your take on the godspawn, but that requires a lot of work and luck. alot of ifs too. colossus will get his man, he is not a regular brick. he has excellent reflexes and agility for someone his size. of course, cyclops and logan know this. but if wolverine is trying to cut colossus, he is in his range to get a love tap. and this in the desert. spidy and cyclops will tire out fast in these conditions.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fetts

Spidey and Wolverine do a fast ball into Colossus. Game over.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Fetts said:
You're joking right?
Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Alexman113
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Spidey solos 
Spidey solos 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@alexman113 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Spidey solos 
Spidey solos 
That scene with the X-men is terrible writing period.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Matezoide2
@Edgeworth_11
not if Peter is too busy trying to catch Cyclops
Avatar image for lectriccolossus
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lectriccolossus

I am a fan of Colossus but I will stay objective.

Here's my two cents. Spider-Man in a desert cannot virtually do anything that would harm Peter. Neither can Wolverine. Cyclops has the best chance here. Now someone said that Spidy and Wolvi attempt to do a fastball special on Colossus, well my counter to that is that Colossus could simply dodge or catch Wolverine. Colossus' best option IMO would to take out Cyclops out first, in this desert enviornment all the the manuvering will factor in for Cyclops and he will eventually tire. Im confident that Colossus can take on a full optic blast. Eventually Wolverine will get impatient and sloppy as hes done on numerous occasions and that is where Colossus will capitalize and KO Logan. People say that Wolverine knows Colossus' moves, well Colossus knows his too. Spider man will likley try and immobilize Colossus, but his webbing doesnt last forever. Time will be on Colossus part. 

Now to completely destroy my argument. Cyclops being the tactican he is would have Spider-Man immobolize Colossus, allowing Scott to tee of with a full force optic blast. After that, he will be drained and be pretty much useless. This doesnt take Colossus out i think but the webbing will be obliterated in the process setting Colossus free. After that I really do not see what Logan and Parker will be able to do that could hurt Colossus. 

If Colossus were a character that was in the spotlight as much as this team, I can see him winning this due to writing. But I think the Team would take the majority here. Go Colossus

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By madrid_san

I agree Spidey can be used as a distraction/lure for the other guys to do some damage. With no morals, Cyke can take off his visor but Spidey would be killed by the blast while Piotr will be moderately to severely injuured, he'll survive to fight Scott and Logan.  
Besides possessed by a devil Logan, I don't know how easily he can slice or pierce the armored-skin. Piotr can KO Logan with a couple well placed punches to the jaw.  
The key for team winning would be Scott's optic blast at full power.
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lectriccolossus
@madrid_san
agreed
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Edgeworth_11 said:
That's your take on the godspawn, but that requires a lot of work and luck. alot of ifs too. colossus will get his man, he is not a regular brick. he has excellent reflexes and agility for someone his size. of course, cyclops and logan know this. but if wolverine is trying to cut colossus, he is in his range to get a love tap. and this in the desert. spidy and cyclops will tire out fast in these conditions.
That says absolutely nothing of why he should win here other than it happens.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Fetts
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Fetts said:
You're joking right?
No. Wolverine has stood up to the Hulk and won on one occasion. He also beat Abomination easily.  I don't see why he couldn't own Colossus. Though, despite what happened during Secret Wars I will agree with you that scene was horrible writing. So was the scene when Wasp owned the X-Men. But I feel like Spiderman could solo Colossus due to intelligence. Look at how he held up against Juggernaut. Although, I'm not sure who would win between Colossus and Cyclops. But I feel like the team takes it somewhat easily. 
PushMunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PushMunky

If Cyclops gets one clear shot, this fight is over.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RisingBean

Morals off, team wins.  

Spidey can blind Pete with webbing, and just antagonize him with quips and attacks meant to distract. How many full power optic blasts can Pete soak? How many adamantium claw swipes can he take before he starts taking major injury? Anything he tries to throw at the team gets blasted to dust by Cyke. Spider-man makes sure Pete can't get within range to hit Cyke, and he himself is too fast to get hit. Logan wakes up from any Ko's he recieves before the fight ends and reenters the fray. Colossus's only hope is that the team gets sunstroke and he can then KO Logan.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Fetts said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Fetts said:
You're joking right?
No. Wolverine has stood up to the Hulk and won on one occasion. He also beat Abomination easily.  I don't see why he couldn't own Colossus. Though, despite what happened during Secret Wars I will agree with you that scene was horrible writing. So was the scene when Wasp owned the X-Men. But I feel like Spiderman could solo Colossus due to intelligence. Look at how he held up against Juggernaut. Although, I'm not sure who would win between Colossus and Cyclops. But I feel like the team takes it somewhat easily. 
As much as I love Logan, that fight when he beat Abomination was not good writing.  
Logan is tough SOB. But Spidy cant solo Colossus. He cant even hurt him. If they team wins, it's mostly due to Cyclops.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By madrid_san
@Fetts said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Fetts said:
You're joking right?

I respect your opinion. But Colossus is experienced and not an impecile like Jugg. Scott is the teams best chance of winning.  

Logan's claws are laced with adamantium, Hulk's weakness, Colossus is not weak against it. Also you have to consider the different type of toughness Hulk and Colossus have. When it comes to piercing via bladed weapons or being shot at by bullets, they will bounce off of Colossus armor, while they would pierce through and get into Hulk's skin. Sure, Hulk will take blunt force better than Colossus but Wolverine's claws plus Hulk's weakness to adamantium makes Hulk an easier fight for Logan. Same goes for Abomination.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

Spidey and Wolverine, really depends on how they fight. If they run and hit, they can dodge Colossus. They stay in close quarter combat, they'll get tagged sooner or later. But it'll take more than one solid blow from Colossus to put down either of them. Spidey has been hit pretty hard and I've never seen him get K.O'd with one punch during a fight he is aware of, same with Wolverine. Cyclopes is the winning factor, along with Spidey and Wolverine combo. Cyclops unleashes with a power optic blast or Spidey slings Wolverine claws first into Colossus. There's more options for the team than Colossus. Sense this is in the desert, I don't see very much durable things Colossus can use as a weapon to hurl at them, maybe the ground, but again... in the desert and he's more than likely just to get a pile of sand, his hopes in terrain weaponry would be to be coincidentally be near a bolder or a cactus.... Other than that, Colossus is going to have to let them close in on him and tag them with a control and timed attack or hope the two stay in close quarters and fight him off to allow him a tag. Either or... He still has Cyclops to deal with. Also another factor with Spidey and Cyclops. I believe Spidey has enough strength to toss Colossus in the air with enough distance for Cyclops to optic blast him away, it could potentially BFR him or knock him out, depending on the distance he falls with the combine effort of the fall damage. Also... Cyclops, Spidey, and Wolverine could utilize all three tactics I've manage to come up from the top of my head. These guys are trained, Colossus will have trouble with any of these three individually in my opinion, as a synced team, Colossus is more than likely to lose more than win for the majority of fights

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Wolverine solos.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Edgeworth_11 said:

You actualy think a 'love tap' from Colossus is going to knock Logan out? Ridiculous.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:

You actualy think a 'love tap' from Colossus is going to knock Logan out? Ridiculous.
A couple punches will take him down. Atleast I wasnt the one who said Spidy can use Logan as a fastball to Colossus...lol
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Super_SoldierXII said:
Wolverine solos.
No offence, but that's ridiculous. I love Logan, but no way he beats Colossus alone.
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lectriccolossus
@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wolverine solos.

No offence, but that's ridiculous. I love Logan, but no way he beats Colossus alone.

Im in agreeance with anyone who says that this team in this enviornment would take the majority. But one on one i think that Colossus would do more than hold his own if it were one on one 

and 
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fetts
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Fetts said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Fetts said:
You're joking right?
As much as I love Logan, that fight when he beat Abomination was not good writing.  Logan is tough SOB. But Spidy cant solo Colossus. He cant even hurt him. If they team wins, it's mostly due to Cyclops.
It's debatable if Wolverine beating Abomination was bad writing or not. But I guess I was underrating Colossus. He has beaten Venom who is superior to Spiderman. I still give it to the team, in a closer fight than I thought though. Just due to the fact that both Cyclops and Spiderman are tactical geniuses. 
@madrid_san said:
@Fetts said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Fetts said:
You're joking right?
I respect your opinion. But Colossus is experienced and not an impecile like Jugg. Scott is the teams best chance of winning.   Logan's claws are laced with adamantium, Hulk's weakness, Colossus is not weak against it. Also you have to consider the different type of toughness Hulk and Colossus have. When it comes to piercing via bladed weapons or being shot at by bullets, they will bounce off of Colossus armor, while they would pierce through and get into Hulk's skin. Sure, Hulk will take blunt force better than Colossus but Wolverine's claws plus Hulk's weakness to adamantium makes Hulk an easier fight for Logan. Same goes for Abomination.
I see your point.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By buttersdaman000

Morals off?
Cyclops demolishes

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ssejllenrad

How is it established by the debaters that Colossus can tank a full powered optic blast? Has he ever done that in comics? I mean the visors-off version of the optic blast?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@ssejllenrad said:

How is it established by the debaters that Colossus can tank a full powered optic blast? Has he ever done that in comics? I mean the visors-off version of the optic blast?

He hasn't to my knowledge. Visor off isn't something I'd see him do to a teammate unless they went rogue and were a ridiculous threat.
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lectriccolossus
@ssejllenrad
well for me its speculative, I personally haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise, but if someone can prove otherwiser, id be inclined to reconsider
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wolverine solos.

No offence taken. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Boils down to Logan cutting through Petey's organic steel. Morals off, I say he does. Peter is no where near the fighter Wolverine is. Logan is more than fast enough, durable enough and deadly enough to put Colossus down ... rather succinctly i should think. 

Bricks like Petey were tailor made for Logan. Colossus' damage output plays up to Logan's strength. Wolverine soaks blunt force trauma like nobody's business. WWHulk needed more than a half a dozen full out point blank blows to take Wolverine out. And sacrificed his eyes to get close enough to do it. Peter loses his eyes and they ain't growin back. 

Colossus goes down hard.