#1 Posted by Octagon Freak (11214 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter in an open field.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going for She-Hulk. I think the two are fairly even in strength and durability, but She-Hulk beats him in fighting skills.

#3 Posted by Octagon Freak (11214 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, I thought that Colossus was trained in fighting, being an X-Man and all.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Octagon Freak said:
"Really, I thought that Colossus was trained in fighting, being an X-Man and all."
He was, but She-Hulk has been trained with Captain America and Gamora. She is really skiiled, I have a comic where she was beating up some people has just Jen. I'll see if I can find it.
#5 Posted by Danko (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Then again, Colossus trains in the danger room. But i'll also go for She-Hulk.

#6 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go, this is what I was talking about.

caption
caption

You will want to read those in reverse order for some reason when I uploaded them it posted them like that.
#7 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus has trained for years, so it comes down to if he's quanity is greater than her quality. She-Hulk also has a healing factor, but i feel Colossus is more durable. I will go with She-Hulk because she could out last him.

#8 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus would choke a chick

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Colossus has trained for years, so it comes down to if he's quanity is greater than her quality. She-Hulk also has a healing factor, but i feel Colossus is more durable. I will go with She-Hulk because she could out last him."
She-Hulk is a far better fighter than him.She had better training....The danger room is nothing like being trained by Gamora and Cap.She-Hulk wins because he cannot keep up with her in combat.She bat possibly the best fighter in the Marvel U and most of the class 100 or higher heroes and villains in Marvel.
#10 Posted by Iron Maiden (363 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Colossus would choke a chick"
Indeed he would.
#11 Posted by Light (9062 posts) - - Show Bio

she-hulk, wasn't she like equal to the hulk at one point?

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"she-hulk, wasn't she like equal to the hulk at one point?"
In strength...probably not.Always above him in fighting skill though.
#13 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Colossus has trained for years, so it comes down to if he's quanity is greater than her quality. She-Hulk also has a healing factor, but i feel Colossus is more durable. I will go with She-Hulk because she could out last him."
She-Hulk is a far better fighter than him.She had better training....The danger room is nothing like being trained by Gamora and Cap.She-Hulk wins because he cannot keep up with her in combat.She bat possibly the best fighter in the Marvel U and most of the class 100 or higher heroes and villains in Marvel."

I can't agree. Though she has been trained by Cap (like Stark), she hasn't shown it outside her own badly written comic. Colossus did better against the Hulk during WWH. She was unable to avoid a punch thrown by him. Colossus has trained for years for for the unexpected.
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
She-Hulk is a far better fighter than him.She had better training....The danger room is nothing like being trained by Gamora and Cap.She-Hulk wins because he cannot keep up with her in combat.She bat possibly the best fighter in the Marvel U and most of the class 100 or higher heroes and villains in Marvel."

I can't agree. Though she has been trained by Cap (like Stark), she hasn't shown it outside her own badly written comic. Colossus did better against the Hulk during WWH. She was unable to avoid a punch thrown by him. Colossus has trained for years for for the unexpected."
Yes she has.She has shown her fighting skill against Thor,Iron Man,Absorbing Man,Titania etc.Colossus doing better against Hulk doesn't mean anything...X-23 did better than both of them.She was unable to avoid a punch because of the writing.She-Hulk trained for just as long as Colossus.She has SHIELD training in addition to what she learned from Cap and Gamora.
#15 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

I can't agree. Though she has been trained by Cap (like Stark), she hasn't shown it outside her own badly written comic. Colossus did better against the Hulk during WWH. She was unable to avoid a punch thrown by him. Colossus has trained for years for for the unexpected."
Yes she has.She has shown her fighting skill against Thor,Iron Man,Absorbing Man,Titania etc.Colossus doing better against Hulk doesn't mean anything...X-23 did better than both of them.She was unable to avoid a punch because of the writing.She-Hulk trained for just as long as Colossus.She has SHIELD training in addition to what she learned from Cap and Gamora."
When did she fight these opponents outside her book?  (which is terrible).
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

Yes she has.She has shown her fighting skill against Thor,Iron Man,Absorbing Man,Titania etc.Colossus doing better against Hulk doesn't mean anything...X-23 did better than both of them.She was unable to avoid a punch because of the writing.She-Hulk trained for just as long as Colossus.She has SHIELD training in addition to what she learned from Cap and Gamora."
When did she fight these opponents outside her book?  (which is terrible)."
Excpet Thor and Iron Man she fought the rest in her book.She showed fighting skill against other characters in other books...those were just the ones I could think of off the top.he used some speed and skill against Captain Britian one time in an X-men book just to name one.
#17 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

Excpet Thor and Iron Man she fought the rest in her book.She showed fighting skill against other characters in other books...those were just the ones I could think of off the top.he used some speed and skill against Captain Britian one time in an X-men book just to name one."
That's my point. Outside her book, she hasn't shown those fighting skills. Where was her superior skill shown during her battle with the Red Hulk. Ironman took her down like she has a street level thug. She has skill but I don't feel it's greater than Colossus who has trained to fight in different situations since he was 17. At best , she is equally skilled because she was trained by the likes of Cap, but that;s stretching it i my opinion.
#18 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus was specially trained by Cyclops in Judo, to use the size and strength of his opponents against them. And Jen Walters may be better trained, but as She-Hulk all she does is pound them 'till they fall, a trait she shares with her cousin. Even if she is stronger AND a better fighter, but Colossus is more durable and can remember his training in the heat of battle.

#19 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (583 posts) - - Show Bio

she-hulk would defeat the metal man.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Colossus was specially trained by Cyclops in Judo, to use the size and strength of his opponents against them. And Jen Walters may be better trained, but as She-Hulk all she does is pound them 'till they fall, a trait she shares with her cousin. Even if she is stronger AND a better fighter, but Colossus is more durable and can remember his training in the heat of battle."
Cyclops? Who is better Cap or Cyclops? I know the answer....Cap.She hulk does not just pound on characters until the fall.She beat the entire Defenders team without hitting any of them except Namor.She-Hulk only pounds away when she's really mad...but that increases her strength and durability.
#21 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk wins but not without a brutal battle i think. WWH himself even said that Colossus ha the power to rival him before, could even beat him then he practically cripples his arms lol

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

Excpet Thor and Iron Man she fought the rest in her book.She showed fighting skill against other characters in other books...those were just the ones I could think of off the top.he used some speed and skill against Captain Britian one time in an X-men book just to name one."
That's my point. Outside her book, she hasn't shown those fighting skills. Where was her superior skill shown during her battle with the Red Hulk. Ironman took her down like she has a street level thug. She has skill but I don't feel it's greater than Colossus who has trained to fight in different situations since he was 17. At best , she is equally skilled because she was trained by the likes of Cap, but that;s stretching it i my opinion."
Yes she has...I just gave 3 examples where she has.X-men and Avengers are not her books.Red Hulk owned Thor..where was his godblasts and all his new powers? Iron Man didn't take her down like a street level Thug unless your talking about in disassembled.When she fought Iron Man during Civil War he used an adamantium needle to inject her with something to sedate her.She was trained by Cap,Gamora,and SHIELD..not just Cap.
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"She-Hulk wins but not without a brutal battle i think. WWH himself even said that Colossus ha the power to rival him before, could even beat him then he practically cripples his arms lol"
Hulk broke his damn arms.
#24 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap's a better fighter, but Colossus is a better student, and Cyclops is no slouch. She also got her green butt handed to her in the secret war by Titantia, inspite of her oh so incredible fighting skills.

#25 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"She-Hulk wins but not without a brutal battle i think. WWH himself even said that Colossus ha the power to rival him before, could even beat him then he practically cripples his arms lol"
Hulk broke his damn arms."
lol that is what i said.
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Cap's a better fighter, but Colossus is a better student, and Cyclops is no slouch. She also got her green butt handed to her in the secret war by Titantia, inspite of her oh so incredible fighting skills."
She has beaten Titania like 4 times..I have scans.Everybody loses to their arch enemy sometimes.Daredevil loses to Bullseye sometimes,Wolverine loses to Sabretooth..you know how it goes.
#27 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
Colossus's durability is greater than She-Hulk's healing.
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Alpha said:
Colossus's durability is greater than She-Hulk's healing."
No it isn't.She can regen..and honestly I don't think he is more durable than her either.
#29 Edited by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Alpha said:
Well, he did take a compressed nuke in the face and survived without a scratch....i think?
#30 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Cap's a better fighter, but Colossus is a better student, and Cyclops is no slouch. She also got her green butt handed to her in the secret war by Titantia, inspite of her oh so incredible fighting skills."
She has beaten Titania like 4 times..I have scans.Everybody loses to their arch enemy sometimes.Daredevil loses to Bullseye sometimes,Wolverine loses to Sabretooth..you know how it goes."
I'm not sure I would call Titania her arch-nemesis, but I see your point. Still, Colossus has a better track record of remembering his training in the heat of battle.
#31 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

colossus.

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
She has beaten Titania like 4 times..I have scans.Everybody loses to their arch enemy sometimes.Daredevil loses to Bullseye sometimes,Wolverine loses to Sabretooth..you know how it goes."
I'm not sure I would call Titania her arch-nemesis, but I see your point. Still, Colossus has a better track record of remembering his training in the heat of battle."
I don't think so.She-Hulk has beaten great fighters...I haven't seen him beat anyone with fighting skill that is worth mentioning.
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Alpha said:
Well, he did take a compressed nuke in the face and survived without a scratch....i think?"
Colossus never did that.
#34 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio

He DID buffer the crash landing of Cap's team's ship in the Secret War, despite his injuries

#35 Edited by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Alpha said:
Well, he did take a compressed nuke in the face and survived without a scratch....i think?"
Colossus never did that."
I remember it. It was during his fight against Iron Man and he was trying to hold back rag tag group of x men guys escaped during the mutant registration act was in effect. It was during the time where these guys were in one of Prof, X's safe house and was found. Anyway, i can't really remember but i know a compressed nuke went off pretty much right near Colossus and he survived it. I just can't remember it that well....damn!
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Alpha said:
Colossus never did that."
I remember it. It was during his fight against Iron Man and he was trying to hold back rag tag group of x men guys escaped during the mutant registration act was in effect. It was during the time where these guys were in one of Prof, X's safe house and was found. Anyway, i can't really remember but i know a compressed nuke went off pretty much right near Colossus and he survived it. I just can't remember it that well....damn!"
Arcade knocked Colossus out with a regular missile.One of those is bad writing.I'm assuming it's this nuke thing..if it happened.
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"He DID buffer the crash landing of Cap's team's ship in the Secret War, despite his injuries"
She Hulk was under a space shuttle while it was taking off.She was naked but no skin came off.
#38 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio

0_0 what did she do after the Shuttle took off and she was standing in the middle of nowhere completely nude?

#39 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"0_0 what did she do after the Shuttle took off and she was standing in the middle of nowhere completely nude?"
She had specks of clothes on..just enough to cover certain areas.
#40 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio

Gee, that was convenient, huh? XD

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Gee, that was convenient, huh? XD"
LOL yea.
#42 Posted by Zoom (14750 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"0_0 what did she do after the Shuttle took off and she was standing in the middle of nowhere completely nude?"

Sounds like She-Hulk to me. :-D
#43 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut would agree with that ;P

#44 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway, it would be a close fight, but I think Colossus would win the fight. But then She-Hulk would sue him for assault, so she would win in the end XD

#45 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Anyway, it would be a close fight, but I think Colossus would win the fight. But then She-Hulk would sue him for assault, so she would win in the end XD"
Colossus has no chance of winning..she outclasses him in everything.
#46 Posted by Zoom (14750 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Juggernaut would agree with that ;P"
That was rightfully retconned.
#47 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that the explanation was it was an alternate universe She-Hulk who was with Juggernaut. If it was retconned, its good to know they fixed that.

#48 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk wins.Faster,Stronger,Smarter,Better Fighter.Colossus isn't in her league.

#49 Posted by Rapist (192 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"She-Hulk wins.Faster,Stronger,Smarter,Better Fighter.Colossus isn't in her league."
#50 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio

They ARE in the same league. She is smarter than him, but I don't know about faster and stronger. I would need proof of that.