Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LightningGod67
Random encounter.
They fight in Time Square.
Colossus is bloodlusted.
Morlun is acting cocky and decides to play with Colossus.
They are 30 feet apart.
Win is by Knockout/incapacitation.
Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GoldenStar66

Probably, Colossus.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@GoldenStar66 said:
Probably, Colossus.
GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GoldenStar66

Here.

Avatar image for captain_justice95
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Captain_Justice95

Collosus bloodlusted wins
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By sa5m

Colossus I believe =)

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Colossus could win.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morlun is too fast for colossus and hits very hard if he wants to

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morlun is good fight for Colossus, but I think in the End Colossus will take victory.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pastepotpete1

@mooty_pass said:

Morlun is good fight for Colossus, but I think in the End Colossus will take victory.

in the end colossus would be a parapulegic.. with hands feet and legs pulled apart .. if morlun can tear apart vibranium nets .. steel will not be a problem for him ,plus, he is atleast three maybe four times as faster as colossus

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Considering Morlun can break adamantium I think he's stronger than Colossus (who has been unable to break vibranium in the past). And at the end of the day, even if Morlun is losing, he can just absorb Colossus' life-force and kill him that way.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@blackspidey2099: Anytime Colossus or Morlun broke adamantium/vibranium was shit writing. I'm not surprised that you blindly accept Morlun as an adamantium buster though since that just makes Spider-Man look better since he's tanked at least a dozen hits from the guy.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus wrecks. Morlun cannot hurt him.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blackspidey2099

@noone1996: No I said Colossus failed to break adamantium, not that he actually broke adamantium. Also, literally every time Morlun has fought Spider-Man, Morlun has been holding back massively because it's well established that Morlun likes to toy with his prey. So I don't see why Morlun being able to break adamantium is such shitty writing. Do you have any anti-feats for Morlun where he struggles or fails to do something much easier than that?

Anyways, Colossus has no counter or resistance to Morlun's ability to drain his life force so it's a moot point.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: My bad on misreading the part about Colossus, but I think the real question is do you have any feats for Morlun that suggests he hits harder than this?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I think the Thor instance was primary adamantium, and the Thing instance seemed to be an alloy which has a composition suspiciously similar to proto-adamantium. IIRC, Morlun only tore through secondary adamantium nets.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morlun

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Tentatively backing Morlun due to speed. Open to being swayed.

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus.

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morlun in a close win

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Noone1996

Colossus literally traded blows with Red Hulk which caused windows to shatter miles away and the San Andreas fault to shudder with each blow. He's stomped Venom with debris from the floor. He's withstood hits from Sasquatch. He's KO'd Abomination off-panel (with the backup of X-Men who may have wore him down, but it was confirmed that Piotr "bashed his face in"). A punch from She-Hulk was casually caught and overpowered. He's lifted hundreds of tons while shrugging off mortars. The idea that this guy loses to Morlun is a joke.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FlashingSabre

Morlun might be able to win a stamina battle with his regen and life draining, but Colossus is going to steamroll him in H2H.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pastepotpete1
No Caption Provided

@noone1996 said:

Colossus literally traded blows with Red Hulk which caused windows to shatter miles away and the San Andreas fault to shudder with each blow. He's stomped Venom with debris from the floor. He's withstood hits from Sasquatch. He's KO'd Abomination off-panel (with the backup of X-Men who may have wore him down, but it was confirmed that Piotr "bashed his face in"). A punch from She-Hulk was casually caught and overpowered. He's lifted hundreds of tons while shrugging off mortars. The idea that this guy loses to Morlun is a joke.

he also got his ass kicked by Timeslot .. colssus didnt hold back he was really pissed at something bishop said to him and he wanted to take her out on her he even sucker punched her and he still lost ..TImeslot one of the many top female fighter from mojo verse .. and she was a poor mans she-hulk and a lot smaller than him in Uncanny x-men toy maker .. that is bad on your record to lose to a mojo verse loser

Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus gets not love on the vine

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided
@noone1996 said:

he also got his ass kicked by Timeslot .. colssus didnt hold back he was really pissed at something bishop said to him and he wanted to take her out on her he even sucker punched her and he still lost ..TImeslot one of the many top female fighter from mojo verse .. and she was a poor mans she-hulk and a lot smaller than him in Uncanny x-men toy maker .. that is bad on your record to lose to a mojo verse loser

Wrong as Colossus punched her from the front without it being a cheap shot and she punched him and later on Colossus is blasted/knocked away and depowered by Sweepzweak, Low balling this badly and taking it out of context isn't going to diminish that Colossus has more consistent feats nowadays.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: Even if Helionvulcan didn't respond and correct you, what makes Timeslot so bad anyway? Never heard of this character. What makes them so much higher than Morlun?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Wasn't the red hulk stuff during avx when colossous was juggernaut empowered?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: He has to consciously tap into those powers:

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: morlun solod the entire Wakanda kingdom, 1 inheritor took on 8 Spider-Man while weakens and still thunderclap them all away. Nd according to another Spider-Man would has piled up bodies in the thousands has there fight happened in New York. Morlun can drain energies and we’ve seen colossus doesn’t fair well against power drain

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: Spider-Man tiered characters are nothing to Colossus, so scaling Morlun through them doesn't work. I'm not sure how the power drain works, but when Morlun gets within hitting range it's over.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to read more colossus then. Thought he capped out at 100 tons.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: 1 Spider-Man is enough to keep colossus busy and we’ve seen that represented. Spider-Man doesn’t have the strength to go against colossus but speed, reflexes, and versatility, he’s got plenty of, enough that we’ve seen colossus not having an easy time with him. Similarity Spider-Man knocked pre tartan venom around when he was serious and toes to toes with gargan venom holding his own, whom colossus has his hands full with as well. I don’t think colossus can solo 8 spideys working together with prep I do think colossus would have his hands full with a couple. I don’t think colossus strolls through birnin Zarna virtually untouched while routing shuri from her throne room. Spidey made atleast two off hand references to morlun hitting him like he’s never been hit before while citing off big names like hulk and Thor so I’m off the impression ur extremely lowballing morlun/the inheritor’s representation as they’ve been given so far. Colossus certainly has superior feats of striking, lifting and collateral. I’ve never seen anyone compare his punches with Thor or beyond hulk Thor.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Noone1996

@boogie123: Are you really going to take that stupid feat to heart? "He hits harder than Thor or Hulk". Really? When has Thor or Hulk ever hit Spider-Man with a full force hit? They'd turn him into a puddle if they hit him with even 10% of their full strength. Speed doesn't mean shit in a fight if you cannot even hurt the opponent you are fighting. Especially since Morlun acts like a brick and tries to no-sell attacks. He walked through a nuke. He lets Spider-Man punch him. Speed won't even be an advantage unless he realizes that he can't goof around after Colossus starts hurting him. Speaking of Gargan Venom though:

No Caption Provided

Wow, he stomps him with a freaking rock. He lays there in a pool of his blood and a ROCK gives him enough time to get away.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: want to point out that before that particular page Colossus and Venom had a fight that lasted several pages IIRC. Don't remember how it went particularly though.

Not sure how strong Gargan Venom is supposed to be. Does he have any confrontations with mid-tiers to put him near Colossus? Closest thing to that I remember is him getting wrecked by American Eagle.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: it isn’t that it was states which is enough to be convincing of anything, it’s that it was mentioned twice that lends itself as more than sheer hyperbole worthless to be dismissed. Considerin that morlun has a power drain his speed could be significant. That’s not the only fight he had with gargan and does colossus walk through a nuke in ur estimation?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: I can't really remember the fight that well either, but the idea that he was taken out by rocks still makes him look horrible. Whether Colossus wore him down enough to allow a rock to KO him or not.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: Morlun doesn't hit even remotely close to Hulk or Thor. Period. Peter doesn't know anything about how hard they hit. Honestly, there isn't much to suggest Colossus could tank a nuke. Morlun no-selling one seems pretty stupid for a guy who is a Spider-Man villain. Even if Morlun has the durability advantage here he still can't hurt Piotr.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: colossus got overwhelmed in seconds from omega red’s power drain. Idk dat physical strength is analogue for power draining stamina

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: Do you have scans of his fight against Omega Red? Also, how often does Morlun use this ability?

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: according to Parker different story, I don’t think it’s entirely worth dismissing when it was mentioned in the story more than once. Colossus has better feats, that wasn’t being disputed. With energy drain I don’t think colossus can no sell a fight. Without it, probably

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: When what was mentioned more than once? That Morlun hits harder than two planetary characters? Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: that morlun’s strength level or striking powers are so significantly beyond a basic Spider-Man power level that it was worth making such a comparison twice. Yet you keep saying morlun’s a “Spider-Man villian” like that’s how licit. Morlun’s soaked the life force out of captain marvell in the time it took to raise a hand. Zips around faster than spider sense can go off, or runs of like a gust of wind before Wolverine and cap can respond with a counterattack. Colossus doesn’t have the history of no selling some forms of energy draining 100% of any length of time. Morlun’s tanked a Nuke, she’s adamantium netting, never has one scratch from Parker using everything he had, and comes from a family that can fhunderclaps groups of spiders away while allegedly weakened, throw train cars around with one hand, and a dad who toe to toes with cosmic spider briefly before breathing his energy in. Maybe u feel those statements are pure hyperbole about how hard morlun hits despite having been established twice *shrugs* idk how hyperbolitic it is when the inheritors are quasi 4th dimensional beings, maybe you think colossus can solo the wakandan defense force and route shuri from her throne room or break an adamntium netting like it was made is silly string, I’m no so sure

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: I don't care about any of that. Do you honestly think that Morlun hits harder and is stronger than Hulk or Thor?

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: “I don’t care about any of that” which is the point you ought to. Unless u think this thread is spite because colossus strongest one see is. And again missing the point... I don’t think morlun hits “harder” than them (but him being a

Quasi extra dimensional character with energy siphon murks things up considerably and his father’s feat against cosmic spider raises more questions than answers. Do u think that’s the argument I was going to make? The whole point of that being brought up was response to you lowballing morlun’s physical down to “Spider-Man tier”. Not an outright arguement that morlun stronger, especially when it was stated colossus has better feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus stomps, no diff.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: I never said his physicals were "Spider-Man tier", but the fact that he hasn't shown strength/striking outside of fighting spider characters makes it questionable to take seriously.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: you flat out dismissed his feats for being a “Spider-Man” villain as stupid and ignored his feats against “spiderman tiered” characters despite the point being that he was well beyond the spideednan tier 8 times over even while working against prep so it’s likely your too ignorant to understand what we’re duscussing or how it applies