Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By cattlebattle
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@cattlebattle said:

No. It's a direct hit. Beast was thrown into the air as a result of said direct hit and was not somehow hovering in the air beforehand. Knocked into the air, falls down onto the rocks below and bangs his head to boot. Getting faceplanted into a giant tree that Juggs charged into is also fairly direct. Please show me a picture of Colossus soaking a direct hit and getting back up? There are none. Colossus does not hold his own. Colossus takes one solid blow, is stunned, then gets a building dropped on top of him. Check the scan on the previous page carefully. And before this fight, in their earlier tussle, Petey gets a shot in when Wolverine grabs his hand and throws the bloody punch for him! Kind of a ridiculous moment really. Afterward, Colossus flips, double kicks Juggernaut, into a wall which collapses on both of them, then is shown KO'd in Juggernaut's hand (still in metal form, so Colossus reverting to human form everytime he's KO'd is inconsistent).   So Colossus does not stand toe to toe with Juggernaut in any meaningful way. Hank did.
I'm getting confused to what I'm arguing here....my original comment was That he knocked around Juggs a bit.....which he did.....did he defeat him?...not even close.....did he hurt him?...nothing really can, he is a plot device. The fact that he took a punch which Juggs (made obvious by his comment)put some force behind, got a roof dropped on him and got up, not really even knocked out Is imperessive. Beast took a blind blow to the back of the head and kept on rolling......awesome, still all the fights he has ever been in has been him evading primarily, If Juggs ever hit him full force he would knock off his head. Does Beast have the better battle feats against Juggernaut?? of course, as there is more evidence. Colossus only has two. I stiil don't concede in what I stated, He has obviously knocked Juggs around, which is impressive being some other characters couldn't even budge him with powerful attacks

Back on point...does anyone have any info on what Megatron is made of...or his best feat, from the looks of things he can damaged by punches from strong beings...Colossus is pretty strong
Transmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By Transmetal

Colossus has the strength to easily take down Megatron

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#103  Edited By owie  Moderator

OK, here's some scans.  As you know, part of the problem here is that the Transformers have many branches of continuity--toys, 80s cartoon, animated cartoon, beast wars, marvel comics, dreamwave comics, IDW comics.  So this might be one reason why there's a lot of argument here, people are thinking about different versions of Megatron. 

Here are scans from the current IDW continuity, the mini All Hail Megatron

I would like to emphasize in general that Megatron would not be immune to Colossus's punches, but could easily give as good as he would get, and also has as an obvious advantage, an enormous fusion cannon that is one of the most feared weapons in its whole continuity.  Plus he's a tactical/strategic genius who has been fighting for literally millions of years.

Takes out a skyscraper with ONE SHOT of his cannon. 
Easily crushes a tank.  I'm not saying this is an upper-level strength feat, and certainly Colossus could do it too, but it is obviously effortless and  also shows his scale, which is a factor in this fight.
Easily crushes a tank.  I'm not saying this is an upper-level strength feat, and certainly Colossus could do it too, but it is obviously effortless and  also shows his scale, which is a factor in this fight.

A military jet tries to ram him.  He hits and destroys it (speed feat) with one arm. 
A military jet tries to ram him.  He hits and destroys it (speed feat) with one arm. 

He then walks out of the explosion laughing.  Again, I'm sure Colossus could take a big explosion, but this is just to prove Megatron's general toughness--he's not even phased.
He then walks out of the explosion laughing.  Again, I'm sure Colossus could take a big explosion, but this is just to prove Megatron's general toughness--he's not even phased.
 Devastator attacks him.  He catches D's punch.  Combiner Transformers like Devastator's strength are measured in the hundreds of thousands of tons.  Bruticus, for example, has been stated to lift 500,000 tons.
 Devastator attacks him.  He catches D's punch.  Combiner Transformers like Devastator's strength are measured in the hundreds of thousands of tons.  Bruticus, for example, has been stated to lift 500,000 tons.
 He pushes off the fist and blasts him with his cannon.  After being hit by the tremendously strong Devastator, he just asks for more.
 He pushes off the fist and blasts him with his cannon.  After being hit by the tremendously strong Devastator, he just asks for more.
 He continues to hold his own.  The fight is eventually broken off to fight common enemies.
 He continues to hold his own.  The fight is eventually broken off to fight common enemies.
 Just to be clear who he's fighting, this is Devastator in the next issue--far bigger than the buildings around him.  Colossus wouldn't stand a chance against him.
 Just to be clear who he's fighting, this is Devastator in the next issue--far bigger than the buildings around him.  Colossus wouldn't stand a chance against him.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:

Those scans only prove MY point. Colossus gets right up after a roof is dropped on him. HE IS NOT KO'd

When Colossus gets knocked unconscious he reverts back to his human form.....so unless Claremont forgot about that ...........

Heres some evidence.....notice Gladiator is picking up a flesh Colossus not steel...because he's KO'd

No Caption Provided
Obviously not. It took three pages and two other people lifting rubble off of him and Wolverine helping him up. He didn't jump right back up unphased. He got knocked the hell out. It's not like he didn't have ample time to push the rubble off if he'd wanted to, and unless there's some kind of strength issue I'm missing, we both know he could have. He was down and out. End of story. Sorry :/ 

@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:

I shouldn't have said that last comment, I take it back, There is no need for this stuff to get ugly, To be honest, I don't even care that much  I don't know why out of all the "great:" explanations people had on this thread, you chose mine to call ignorant. It's not like I said "colossus kicked Juggernauts arse" or anything, I said he knocked him around....which he did, it's evidenced on panel. Weakened Juggernaut or not....it's still impressive showings for Colossus  On the subject of weakened Juggernaut, It's not like he was reduced to the state of a 4 year old, he was still the freaking Juggernaut.  . Juggs is a plot device. Of course they are going to give a reason for Colossus being able to put some hurt on him. He has to sustain credibility

I mean, it's not just your argument. Most people in this thread seem to have no knowledge of Megatron so they're going for the one they like. I just decided to reply to you over the Juggernaut thing. 

No, he really wasn't the "freaking Juggernaut." The next time Rogue absorbs his power, he starts decreasing in both height and muscle mass while Rogue keeps growing. He'd not attained his full power. He was rather dramatically weakened. And Colossus still couldn't put him down.  
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@cattlebattle said:

No. It's a direct hit. Beast was thrown into the air as a result of said direct hit and was not somehow hovering in the air beforehand. Knocked into the air, falls down onto the rocks below and bangs his head to boot. Getting faceplanted into a giant tree that Juggs charged into is also fairly direct. Please show me a picture of Colossus soaking a direct hit and getting back up? There are none. Colossus does not hold his own. Colossus takes one solid blow, is stunned, then gets a building dropped on top of him. Check the scan on the previous page carefully. And before this fight, in their earlier tussle, Petey gets a shot in when Wolverine grabs his hand and throws the bloody punch for him! Kind of a ridiculous moment really. Afterward, Colossus flips, double kicks Juggernaut, into a wall which collapses on both of them, then is shown KO'd in Juggernaut's hand (still in metal form, so Colossus reverting to human form everytime he's KO'd is inconsistent).   So Colossus does not stand toe to toe with Juggernaut in any meaningful way. Hank did.

I'm getting confused to what I'm arguing here....my original comment was That he knocked around Juggs a bit.....which he did.....did he defeat him?...not even close.....did he hurt him?...nothing really can, he is a plot device. The fact that he took a punch which Juggs (made obvious by his comment)put some force behind, got a roof dropped on him and got up, not really even knocked out Is imperessive. Beast took a blind blow to the back of the head and kept on rolling......awesome, still all the fights he has ever been in has been him evading primarily, If Juggs ever hit him full force he would knock off his head. Does Beast have the better battle feats against Juggernaut?? of course, as there is more evidence. Colossus only has two. I stiil don't concede in what I stated, He has obviously knocked Juggs around, which is impressive being some other characters couldn't even budge him with powerful attacks  Back on point...does anyone have any info on what Megatron is made of...or his best feat, from the looks of things he can damaged by punches from strong beings...Colossus is pretty strong

The problem is, Colossus didn't knock Juggs around. The ONE punch that landed was actually thrown by Wolverine's hand. Which was, as I said, ridiculous.  The only other blow he landed was the summersault leg kick which ended in Petey being KO'd and the running charge which saw them flying through the wall, afterwhich, Petey gets KO'd.   

Here is the full battle from their bar fight in Uncanny X-Men # 183;  

To his credit, Peter dodges, like Hank, most of Juggies blows. Showing he's a more skilled fighter. But when Juggs actually lands one, it drops him. A good showing, but Juggernaut, in essence, one shots him.

Neither Hank nor Petey would or could stand and trade with Juggernaut for any length of time. Colossus would definitely outlast Hank in a blow for blow with Juggy were Hank to stop avoiding said blows. I am not disputing this.  But the one solid haymaker Colossus didn't avoid dropped him too.

Again, to be clear, the point in the Hank/Petey comparison versus the Juggernaut is to discredit Colossus' so called 'battles' with Juggs as any kind of credible feat showing him able to stand up to Megatron, let alone defeat him. That is the point.  

Also, you stated in an earlier post that Hank merely avoided and would not survive a direct hit. I provided the pics in the above post to prove this wrong. It's as simple as that. I don't know what you mean by a 'blind blow'. Beast took a solid two handed strike to the back of his head by Juggernaut. Period. I am not going to argue this point any longer as I feel as though I am pointing to the color blue and having to prove that said color is indeed blue.

I think part of the reason you are confused as to the point of all this, is that you may not have actually read these books. It seems to me as though you haven't. (I don't mean to offend in pointing this out, as I too have used scans of feats, or specific battles, to back an argument without having read the book in question to really know what the context was). 

in short, Colossus vs Juggernaut is nothing to write home about and goes no where in proving Colossus can stand a ghost of a chance with Megatron.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By tron_bonne
@Owie said:
OK, here's some scans.  As you know, part of the problem here is that the Transformers have many branches of continuity--toys, 80s cartoon, animated cartoon, beast wars, marvel comics, dreamwave comics, IDW comics.  So this might be one reason why there's a lot of argument here, people are thinking about different versions of Megatron. 

Here are scans from the current IDW continuity, the mini All Hail Megatron

I would like to emphasize in general that Megatron would not be immune to Colossus's punches, but could easily give as good as he would get, and also has as an obvious advantage, an enormous fusion cannon that is one of the most feared weapons in its whole continuity.  Plus he's a tactical/strategic genius who has been fighting for literally millions of years.

So Colossus a 100 Tonner vs Megatron a 500,000 tonner? 

Yea, like I said before, this picture is basically the concept of this fight. 

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By madrid_san

colossus has great feats of strength, such as catching a large ship carrying heroes , large enough for them to fight in during the secret wars. he was a teem at the time and him catching it from a crash landing is comparable to Megatron fist or more. So in short, a punch from Megatron would result in Colossus riipping his hand off.  

Also, being so small would be hard to hit Colossus. he would be the aids for Megatron and kill him piece by piece.

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Fragneto
@madrid_san said:
 Also, being so small would be hard to hit Colossus.  

Is it hard to stomp on ants?
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madrid_san said:

colossus has great feats of strength, such as catching a large ship carrying heroes , large enough for them to fight in during the secret wars. he was a teem at the time and him catching it from a crash landing is comparable to Megatron fist or more. So in short, a punch from Megatron would result in Colossus riipping his hand off.   Also, being so small would be hard to hit Colossus. he would be the aids for Megatron and kill him piece by piece.

Colossus would have to be stronger than Megatron to actually 'tear his hand off'. Which he's not. Megatron has the strength to easily resist Petey's opposing force. The more likely outcome is Peter getting yanked up and taken for a bang up ride. Ending in a fairly easy KO for Megatron.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@tron_bonne said:

Colossus being a 100 tonner doesn't mean that's his cap.  Marvel just stops counting after 100 tons.  Colossus has strength feats that put him in the 10,000 ton-100,000 ton range at the most, but Marvel isn't going to list him as Class 100,000 or whatever because that's too specific.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By YoungGunna

Megatron...

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Fragneto said:
@madrid_san said:

It's not hard to. But surprisingly, the ants are unfased. They are so small that you cant really squash them that way. I always walk over ants only to see them somehow scurry away. Vitals would be hard to hit and Colossus has none really. What's to stop him from tossing a tank into his optics than doing one of his signature cart wheel kicks to take him down. He can easily throw cars that would probably go right through Megatron. Colossus has this.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThanosIsMad said:

@tron_bonne said:  Colossus being a 100 tonner doesn't mean that's his cap.  Marvel just stops counting after 100 tons.  Colossus has strength feats that put him in the 10,000 ton-100,000 ton range at the most, but Marvel isn't going to list him as Class 100,000 or whatever because that's too specific.

Considering not too long ago, when still a teenager and just starting out with the X-Men he was capped at 70 tons, then I really don't see him being too high above 100. Though, in all honesty, these numbers seem to be adhered to quite loosly by most writers. They really are arbitrary. Either that, or writers really don't know what 70-100 tons should and should not look like. A 747, for instance, has a take off weight of 97,000 pounds and weighs 196 tons sitting. So Colossus lifting a substantially smaller aircraft than a 747 in Secret Wars is really no big deal. Given it's size in the photo, I wouldn't put it beyond the 70 ton range.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Fragneto said:

@madrid_san said:

It's not hard to. But surprisingly, the ants are unfased. They are so small that you cant really squash them that way. I always walk over ants only to see them somehow scurry away. Vitals would be hard to hit and Colossus has none really. What's to stop him from tossing a tank into his optics than doing one of his signature cart wheel kicks to take him down. He can easily throw cars that would probably go right through Megatron. Colossus has this.

1) Signature cart wheel kicks? Aside from way back in Uncanny X-Men # 102, when has he pulled off this maneuver? And besides, that 'kick' should hardly knock down an alien techno being that weighs more than Petey's max bench press. Colossus' kick would bang against Megatron's pinkie toe and do little else (other than scratch his paint maybe?).

2) Megatron is far too durable than to be floored by a thrown automobile. Throwing cars through Megatron?? Megatron survives blasts completely unscathed that wreck the landscape around him and would leave Colossus comatose. He is far too durable to be compromised by a thrown K car or three. The car would simply break to pieces upon impact.

3) As to his vaunted durability; yes, he's tough and extremely durable. But the fact is, Colossus has been KO'd plenty of times. It's really not like Megatron stomping down hard on him a time or three would not be felt. And how does Petey deal with all that fire power? Fire power that easily decimates tanks upon impact? He doesn't. At least not for long.

Again, as I've yet to see you argue against an X-Man in any post, why have the guts to call someone else a fanboy in this thread when Colossus is clearly out of his league? At the very least, it's a highly debatable fight with the odds strongly against Petey. So no one is a fanboy for stating so. If anything, those rooting for Petey should probably check their fanboy status. 

Colossus loses this fight.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Megatron is at most like a sentinel. he is more advanced. but colossus can take down sentinels with relative ease. they adapt to fight mutants. megatron doesn't. like others said, colossus has some feats that put him above 100 tons. 
Colossus wins. Than he has some vodka cause beer is a lady's drink for him.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Megatron is at most like a sentinel. he is more advanced. but colossus can take down sentinels with relative ease. they adapt to fight mutants. megatron doesn't. like others said, colossus has some feats that put him above 100 tons. Colossus wins. Than he has some vodka cause beer is a lady's drink for him.

No. Transformers are far, far superior to Sentinels. Their feats are as far above a common Sentinel's as Thor's feats are above a common Asgardian warrior.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Think about it. Days of the Future past arc is a dystopian future where Sentinels ruled the world pretty much. That is quite a feat. Decipticons came close to doing that?
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

megatron is not some giant robot

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Think about it. Days of the Future past arc is a dystopian future where Sentinels ruled the world pretty much. That is quite a feat. Decipticons came close to doing that?

Sentinels did not rule the world. People using Sentinels as weapons ruled the world. And there were no Autobots there to stop them. Colossus was there to stop them though yet could not. It takes Transformers to stop Transformers. So your logic actually works against your point. If mutants could not stop mere sentinels, how do they hold up against Transformers let alone elite ones like Megatron?
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Actually, my point as that sentinels actually accomplished something and decipticons couldn't. it's not only mutants who fell, but all heroes. i dont think the autobots can beat marvel earth universe.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By tron_bonne
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Megatron is at most like a sentinel. he is more advanced. but colossus can take down sentinels with relative ease. they adapt to fight mutants. megatron doesn't. like others said, colossus has some feats that put him above 100 tons. Colossus wins. Than he has some vodka cause beer is a lady's drink for him.
Um. Transformers are more like Frost Giants with Celestial tech. They far beyond Sentinels and well beyond the Nimrods too. 
Can Colossus even beat a Nimrod alone? No? Then what chances does he have against Bumble Bee let alone a Megatron?
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@tron_bonne said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Um. Transformers are more like Frost Giants with Celestial tech. They far beyond Sentinels and well beyond the Nimrods too. Can Colossus even beat a Nimrod alone? No? Then what chances does he have against Bumble Bee let alone a Megatron?

He killed nimrod. it took like 5-6 of them at once to put him down.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By tron_bonne
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@tron_bonne said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Um. Transformers are more like Frost Giants with Celestial tech. They far beyond Sentinels and well beyond the Nimrods too. Can Colossus even beat a Nimrod alone? No? Then what chances does he have against Bumble Bee let alone a Megatron?
Must be one of the newer issues or something, because I remember it was Rogue who defeated them.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@tron_bonne said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@tron_bonne said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Must be one of the newer issues or something, because I remember it was Rogue who defeated them.

Ya it was last summer in Second Coming. He punched one in half.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#125  Edited By owie  Moderator

OK, 3 things for Colossus backers: 

1.  I've read a lot of stuff about Colossus beating Sentinels.  Can you show me a scan of Colossus beating one by himself?  If he punched one in half, I'm pretty sure either that was not actually beating it--because Sentinels usually have self-repair mechanisms, for instance Nimrod can recreate himself from individual molecules--or those were the wimpiest Sentinels of all time.  (Just for the record, I do think that the Sentinels in Second Coming, which were supposed to be the height of Sentinel tech, were actually the wimpiest Sentinels of all time.  They only did any damage because there were so many of them.)  I just don't get the whole Colossus beating a Sentinel thing.  I'm not saying it hasn't happened, but Sentinels are supposed to be fearsome opponents that can come up with all kinds of options to fight all kinds of mutants' powers.  If they can't beat a guys who has the most generic mutant powers (strength and semi-invulnerability) then who can they beat?  Serious Sentinels, like the original Nimrod, required Colossus, plus all the other X-Men, plus the Hellfire Club, to beat.  So how can he possibly--even if he got a bit stronger since then--start beating them individually?  Anyway, if you've got any scans of Colossus beating a Sentinel entirely by himself, and it was clear that that Sentinel actually stayed dead, then I would love to see it. 

2.  Who do you think is the most powerful opponent that Colossus has actually completely beaten all by himself?  None of this "go toe to toe" stuff--someone he has totally defeated.  It doesn't just have to just be the strongest, who is the all-over most powerful person he's beaten?  I'm just curious. 

3.  If we get down to basics, Colossus is strong and semi-invulnerable.  Megatron is just as strong and invulnerable, if not moreso, and he can FLY and has a GIANT GUN.  So Megatron has everything Colossus has, plus FLYING and SHOOTING ENORMOUS ENERGY BLASTS.  What exact strategy is Colossus going to use in this fight?  Megatron can just fly above him and shoot down at him in a constant barrage of skyscraper-destroying blasts.  Sure, Colossus could throw things at him, but anything he can throw, Megatron can break before it hits him, and certainly Megatron can shoot FAR more quickly than Colossus can throw things.  How can Colossus POSSIBLY win? 

I mean, I like Piotr, but he just doesn't have any of the qualities he would need to win this.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By blackadam2
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@GLforHIRE said:
How is megaton different from a sentinel body wise is the question cuz in the movie the transformers are just big machines and got damaged easy. If it's the same colossus beats him like the hundreds of diff sentinel versions
Colossus beating Sentinels isn't his only feat, He has wailed on Juggernaut, knocking him down and such.....I'm pretty sure Cytorrak > Decepticon
Not really a good example considering Juggernaut has straight up knocked him out.
Uhhh, no duh,  The fact that he went toe to toe with Juggernaut and was able to knock him around a  bit, who is one of the strongest and most unstoppable beings on Marvel Earth.......a guy who could fight evenly with Hulk and Thor, Thats pretty impressive  Where is Megatrons feats?? the guy gets holes punched in him by Optimus Prime.....Colossus would do the same.
He doesn't fight evenly. He consistently get's his ass kicked. He doesn't hurt him, he doesn't do much of anything to him.   And what does optimus prime beating Megatron have to do with anything? Colossus isn't Optimus Prime. Apparently you have no idea what he can and can't do. That's not a basis for an argument, that's an argument through ignorance. 
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to start calling someone else names   In The Dark Phoenix Saga, when the team fought Cassidy and Juggernaut. Colossus knocked Juggs around a bit. When Colossus fought Juggs in a bar...he knocked him around a bit.....of course he didn't hurt him.....basically nothing hurts Juggernaut. I was using this as a reference as Colossus can hang with the strongest of the Marvel U  What can Megatron do?? whats his durability feats??Instead of calling me ignorant, why don't you prove something??
What names did I call you? Please list them in bold and send them to a moderator if you think I've called you anything inflammatory.   When the were fighting Juggernaut and Tom, Juggernaut had already been weakened, and then Rogue absorbed some of his power. And Colossus still didn't contribute to his defeat. In the fight with the bar? Juggernaut landed ONE solid punch and knocked Piotr out. Once again, not a good argument.   I didn't call you ignorant. I called your argument one based on ignorance. It's hard to come to any fair conclusion is you don't know the full extent of what both characters are capable of. And what do I have to prove? I haven't even stated a claim as to who I think would win. I've only said that your assertion that Colossus can fight Megatron because he's "knocked juggernaut around" is false, because he's never really knocked Juggernaut around. Which is true. You should really calm down. 

colossus can't go toe to toe with the juggernaut. he is stronger than colossus, and he would kill colossus without any trouble.
blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By blackadam2
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:

Those scans only prove MY point. Colossus gets right up after a roof is dropped on him. HE IS NOT KO'd

When Colossus gets knocked unconscious he reverts back to his human form.....so unless Claremont forgot about that ...........

Heres some evidence.....notice Gladiator is picking up a flesh Colossus not steel...because he's KO'd

recently in x men legacy colossus was knocked out cold by proteus; he didn't revert back to human form, he would have die, if that was the case.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Actually, my point as that sentinels actually accomplished something and decipticons couldn't. it's not only mutants who fell, but all heroes. i dont think the autobots can beat marvel earth universe.

And my point destroyed yours. Decepticons cannot accomplish it because Autobots are there to stop them. That is why. This is the answer to your querry. If the Autobots were not there, earth would belong to Megatron. And easily at that.  

Sentinels accomplishing what they did against the mutant population, using your logic, goes further to show mutants as inferior to Transformers, and more specifically the Autobots, than anything else, as the Autobots prevented the conquering of the earth against a far superior foe to Sentinels (read: Decepticons). In the alternate reality you're referencing, the mutant population could not even do so against Sentinels let alone fight off an army of Decepticons.  
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By tron_bonne
@Owie said:
OK, 3 things for Colossus backers: 

1.  I've read a lot of stuff about Colossus beating Sentinels.  Can you show me a scan of Colossus beating one by himself?  If he punched one in half, I'm pretty sure either that was not actually beating it--because Sentinels usually have self-repair mechanisms, for instance Nimrod can recreate himself from individual molecules--or those were the wimpiest Sentinels of all time.  (Just for the record, I do think that the Sentinels in Second Coming, which were supposed to be the height of Sentinel tech, were actually the wimpiest Sentinels of all time.  They only did any damage because there were so many of them.)  I just don't get the whole Colossus beating a Sentinel thing.  I'm not saying it hasn't happened, but Sentinels are supposed to be fearsome opponents that can come up with all kinds of options to fight all kinds of mutants' powers.  If they can't beat a guys who has the most generic mutant powers (strength and semi-invulnerability) then who can they beat?  Serious Sentinels, like the original Nimrod, required Colossus, plus all the other X-Men, plus the Hellfire Club, to beat.  So how can he possibly--even if he got a bit stronger since then--start beating them individually?  Anyway, if you've got any scans of Colossus beating a Sentinel entirely by himself, and it was clear that that Sentinel actually stayed dead, then I would love to see it.  2.  Who do you think is the most powerful opponent that Colossus has actually completely beaten all by himself?  None of this "go toe to toe" stuff--someone he has totally defeated.  It doesn't just have to just be the strongest, who is the all-over most powerful person he's beaten?  I'm just curious.  3.  If we get down to basics, Colossus is strong and semi-invulnerable.  Megatron is just as strong and invulnerable, if not moreso, and he can FLY and has a GIANT GUN.  So Megatron has everything Colossus has, plus FLYING and SHOOTING ENORMOUS ENERGY BLASTS.  What exact strategy is Colossus going to use in this fight?  Megatron can just fly above him and shoot down at him in a constant barrage of skyscraper-destroying blasts.  Sure, Colossus could throw things at him, but anything he can throw, Megatron can break before it hits him, and certainly Megatron can shoot FAR more quickly than Colossus can throw things.  How can Colossus POSSIBLY win?  I mean, I like Piotr, but he just doesn't have any of the qualities he would need to win this.
Excellent logic. Megatron won already.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By cattlebattle
@blackadam2 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:

recently in x men legacy colossus was knocked out cold by proteus; he didn't revert back to human form, he would have die, if that was the case.
Yes, but when Claremont wrote the books there was much more consistency, whenever Colossus was KO'd he reverted back to his flesh form. It even stated this in his bio. Writers these days don't pay attention to it.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By tron_bonne
@cattlebattle said:
@blackadam2 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:

Yes, but when Claremont wrote the books there was much more consistency, whenever Colossus was KO'd he reverted back to his flesh form. It even stated this in his bio. Writers these days don't pay attention to it.
Exactly. These new writers are not Marvel fans at all. They don't know anything really.
Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Rickbarry

616 Colossus couldn't pull out a win, but the Ultimate version would have a better chance. He has insane strength/durability feats. Someone give him a jetpack or force Megatron on the ground.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see how this thread has not been locked Megatron decimates him.

Seriously....

nU_Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By nU_Kovak

Megatron should win pretty decisively.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Sylvain

Megatron

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.screwattack.com/news/death-analysis-g1-megatron-galvatron

Megatron may win. Dunno

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#137  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Wow, fodder drones like Sentinels are not comparable to nuke+ level mechas such as Megatron. He can blast Colossus with his fusion cannon (rail gun in IDW universe) and it will disintegrate Colossus since the fusion cannon is more powerful than most Energon weapons. And Energon is more powerful than nuclear energy. Megatron can also open a space bridge and push Colossus through it or beat him up in fist fight. Even if Colossus snuck up on Megatron, he cannot hurt Megatron because Megs beat the US military without a scratch. Megatron takes this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure Megatron could just punt Colossus into another city.

iNeedaHorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megatron strength is 2000 tons and colossus is 100 tons. Plus megatron is well armed so it's a stomp for marvels megatron if it's regular Colossus. However you said full power and the most powerful Colossus is basically the juggernaut sooo.....

bakera8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full-power Megatron stomps. Spite.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm...

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

Full-power Megatron stomps. Spite.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You just had to use that photo?

Anyway, Colossus wins 5.5/10.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megatron wins if this is G1 version and base Colossus

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Diamondbolt alleged a calculation for Megatron being almost unaffected by a planet moving explosion was made on the Narurto forums in one of his YouTube videoes. Screwattack vindictated the same calc in their Optimus Prime Deathbattle video. This leads me to believe some people here don't know how good Megatron's physicals are suppose to be.

God-Thanos101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megatron with ease

Radzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao a lot of people underestimated Megatron. Besides it's like saying Colossus can beat Thanos w/o the Infinity Gauntlet in a one on one battle. Megatron wins this due to skill, strength to. He is smart in a battle, he can also fight dirty a bunch of times. So I don't see how Colossus stands a chance against the Decepticon leader. I'm pretty sure Colossus will think Megatron is a Sentinel then underestimate Megatron while Megatron tells him how much of an ignorant fool he is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus shouldn't have any difficulty in tearing apart Megatron's fodder body..Piotr ftw