Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@cattlebattle said:
@GLforHIRE said:
How is megaton different from a sentinel body wise is the question cuz in the movie the transformers are just big machines and got damaged easy. If it's the same colossus beats him like the hundreds of diff sentinel versions
Colossus beating Sentinels isn't his only feat, He has wailed on Juggernaut, knocking him down and such.....I'm pretty sure Cytorrak > Decepticon
Not really a good example considering Juggernaut has straight up knocked him out.
Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

Megatron could actually win this but it won't be easy by any means. After taking a few hits he would have to remain airbourne and begin an ariel assualt until he can think of way to slow Colossus down. Don't forget he is very intelligent and could think of a way. The guy has withstood blows from Devastator and has casually knocked over 90,000 tons of weight so it's not like he will simply get torn apart. Plus he has his rare anti-matter blast which can destroy something of equal mass or something (according to that green lantern film) and he can link to a external black hole for extra power. He survived an anti-matter explosion and a blast capable of moving his planet out of orbit. He is a casual city buster so Colossus will struggle with him.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By theicon
@TheSpiritStalker: yup
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Unless its movie megatron than megatron dies.

Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Comicfan47
@theicon: Just out of curiosity where does it say he can destroy a small planet?
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Manchine

Megatron EASILY wins this.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#57  Edited By owie  Moderator
@GLforHIRE:  
Just as an aside I'm tired of individual X-men beating sentinels these days.  It used to be it would take a whole team to beat one.  It makes the sentinels go from scary to garage-sale robots.  Even the ones that Bastion made, which were supposed to be the height of sentinel tech, were taken out by the scores.  As opposed to when it took all the X-men and the Hellfire club together to beat the original Nimrod.  One strong/semi-invulnerable guy should not be able to do anything like take out a sentinel on his own.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By buttersdaman000

Megatron.....

GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By GLforHIRE
@Owie
well thats cuz they juice up certain guys too much...like wolverine can walk through 5 sentinals himself now days  meanwhile back in the old xmen cartoon they sentinal used to rape the xmen...poor morph lol
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jojjimbo

Colossus

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By tron_bonne

How in the world can Colossus beat Megatron? lol

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By PikminMania

One shot from this and Colossus is screwed:

No Caption Provided
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Colossus would wreck him bad.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Edgeworth_11

A ggood Colossus showing vs a better opponent.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@GLforHIRE said:
How is megaton different from a sentinel body wise is the question cuz in the movie the transformers are just big machines and got damaged easy. If it's the same colossus beats him like the hundreds of diff sentinel versions
Colossus beating Sentinels isn't his only feat, He has wailed on Juggernaut, knocking him down and such.....I'm pretty sure Cytorrak > Decepticon
Not really a good example considering Juggernaut has straight up knocked him out.
Uhhh, no duh,

The fact that he went toe to toe with Juggernaut and was able to knock him around a  bit, who is one of the strongest and most unstoppable beings on Marvel Earth.......a guy who could fight evenly with Hulk and Thor, Thats pretty impressive

Where is Megatrons feats?? the guy gets holes punched in him by Optimus Prime.....Colossus would do the same.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@GLforHIRE said:
Uhhh, no duh,  The fact that he went toe to toe with Juggernaut and was able to knock him around a  bit, who is one of the strongest and most unstoppable beings on Marvel Earth.......a guy who could fight evenly with Hulk and Thor, Thats pretty impressive  Where is Megatrons feats?? the guy gets holes punched in him by Optimus Prime.....Colossus would do the same.
He doesn't fight evenly. He consistently get's his ass kicked. He doesn't hurt him, he doesn't do much of anything to him.  

And what does optimus prime beating Megatron have to do with anything? Colossus isn't Optimus Prime. Apparently you have no idea what he can and can't do. That's not a basis for an argument, that's an argument through ignorance. 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@GLforHIRE said:
Uhhh, no duh,  The fact that he went toe to toe with Juggernaut and was able to knock him around a  bit, who is one of the strongest and most unstoppable beings on Marvel Earth.......a guy who could fight evenly with Hulk and Thor, Thats pretty impressive  Where is Megatrons feats?? the guy gets holes punched in him by Optimus Prime.....Colossus would do the same.
He doesn't fight evenly. He consistently get's his ass kicked. He doesn't hurt him, he doesn't do much of anything to him.   And what does optimus prime beating Megatron have to do with anything? Colossus isn't Optimus Prime. Apparently you have no idea what he can and can't do. That's not a basis for an argument, that's an argument through ignorance. 

Are you serious? Read what he said. He said Juggernaut fights evenly with Thor and Hulk. The fact that Colossus stands up to Juggy and can put him on his ass is impressive. 

Just a feat a strength. Peter during the Secret Wars catching the ship filled with heroes. Your guess is as good as mine how much this weighed but I know It is massive also when considering the momentum it came down in. Colossus grabs Megatron and smashes him to bits.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@GLforHIRE said:
He doesn't fight evenly. He consistently get's his ass kicked. He doesn't hurt him, he doesn't do much of anything to him.   And what does optimus prime beating Megatron have to do with anything? Colossus isn't Optimus Prime. Apparently you have no idea what he can and can't do. That's not a basis for an argument, that's an argument through ignorance. 
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to start calling someone else names 

In The Dark Phoenix Saga, when the team fought Cassidy and Juggernaut. Colossus knocked Juggs around a bit. When Colossus fought Juggs in a bar...he knocked him around a bit.....of course he didn't hurt him.....basically nothing hurts Juggernaut. I was using this as a reference as Colossus can hang with the strongest of the Marvel U

What can Megatron do?? whats his durability feats??Instead of calling me ignorant, why don't you prove something??
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@GLforHIRE said:
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to start calling someone else names   In The Dark Phoenix Saga, when the team fought Cassidy and Juggernaut. Colossus knocked Juggs around a bit. When Colossus fought Juggs in a bar...he knocked him around a bit.....of course he didn't hurt him.....basically nothing hurts Juggernaut. I was using this as a reference as Colossus can hang with the strongest of the Marvel U  What can Megatron do?? whats his durability feats??Instead of calling me ignorant, why don't you prove something??
What names did I call you? Please list them in bold and send them to a moderator if you think I've called you anything inflammatory.  

When the were fighting Juggernaut and Tom, Juggernaut had already been weakened, and then Rogue absorbed some of his power. And Colossus still didn't contribute to his defeat. In the fight with the bar? Juggernaut landed ONE solid punch and knocked Piotr out. Once again, not a good argument.  

I didn't call you ignorant. I called your argument one based on ignorance. It's hard to come to any fair conclusion is you don't know the full extent of what both characters are capable of. And what do I have to prove? I haven't even stated a claim as to who I think would win. I've only said that your assertion that Colossus can fight Megatron because he's "knocked juggernaut around" is false, because he's never really knocked Juggernaut around. Which is true. You should really calm down. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#70  Edited By entropy_aegis

Megatron murders him.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Peter wasn't knocked out. He recently cracked the helmut of the Juggernaut in his Worthy form. That is impressive.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:

Colossus was not KO'd at that fight in the bar, he gets right up........ Colossus has proved ability to fight with the strongest Marvel characters, this is the point I was driving at. Using Juggernaut as an example because because he is pretty much a plot device

Why would you tell me to calm down, a condescending statement like that only would infuriate me further, you don't deal with people very often, do you??
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:

Colossus was not KO'd at that fight in the bar, he gets right up........ Colossus has proved ability to fight with the strongest Marvel characters, this is the point I was driving at. Using Juggernaut as an example because because he is pretty much a plot device Why would you tell me to calm down, a condescending statement like that only would infuriate me further, you don't deal with people very often, do you??
False 

You can take it as condescending if you'd like, but it's an honest suggestion. Getting angry doesn't help anything. 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@entropy_aegis said:
Megatron murders him.

Try proving that. I think there is evidence Colossus takes anything Megtrron throws at him and than wrecks him with power and skill.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Uppercut said:

I shouldn't have said that last comment, I take it back, There is no need for this stuff to get ugly, To be honest, I don't even care that much

I don't know why out of all the "great:" explanations people had on this thread, you chose mine to call ignorant. It's not like I said "colossus kicked Juggernauts arse" or anything, I said he knocked him around....which he did, it's evidenced on panel. Weakened Juggernaut or not....it's still impressive showings for Colossus

On the subject of weakened Juggernaut, It's not like he was reduced to the state of a 4 year old, he was still the freaking Juggernaut.  . Juggs is a plot device. Of course they are going to give a reason for Colossus being able to put some hurt on him. He has to sustain credibility
z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By z3ro180
@Dormammu: A bad guy routing for the good guys WTF lol

Colossus FOR THE WIN
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@cattlebattle said:

@GLforHIRE said:

The Beast has done the same thing to Juggernaut. Beast actually has better showings against Juggs than Petey so the logic does not really work there.  

EDIT: I posted this before reading teh last page. Obviously you already know the below points so you may disregard the rest of this post.

In that old issue of Uncanny (I have the book) Colossus and Juggernaut fight each other until burried under a pile of rubble. Under which only Juggernaut emerges holding an unconcious Colossus in one hand. They fight again in a bar. An unarmored Juggs beats the crap out of Petey while Logan and Kurt watch, beer in hand, in an effort to teach Petey a lesson (for breaking Kitty's heart or somesuch stupidity). 

Colossus has never proven a match for Juggernaut. Not even close. He's landed blows but that's it.  

Megatron destroys Colossus.
Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#78  Edited By Chaos Burn

Those five Nimrods in Second Coming broke his arm, and I reckon that Megatron is easily stronger than a group of Nimrods....

Colossus loses... unless its Ultimate Colossus, who is like a billion times stronger (hyperbole)

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lance Uppercut said:
@cattlebattle said:

Those scans only prove MY point. Colossus gets right up after a roof is dropped on him. HE IS NOT KO'd

When Colossus gets knocked unconscious he reverts back to his human form.....so unless Claremont forgot about that ...........

Heres some evidence.....notice Gladiator is picking up a flesh Colossus not steel...because he's KO'd

No Caption Provided
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By cattlebattle
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@cattlebattle said:

Yes, the attempts to downplay Colossus have been non stop....I'll reiterate....I never said He beat Juggernat or anything, I just said he was able to pound on him, specifically in the Dark Phoenix saga, He did get a couple of licks in during the bar fight......... The fact that he doesn't get annihilated by Juggernaut in seconds is impressive enough, let alone trading some punches with him

but where the heck are Megatrons feats....can anyone give an apt explanation of how he wins this fight
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@cattlebattle

I actually like Colossus because he's kind of the underdog in many regards insofar as Marvel's strongmen are concerned. He's strong enough to go toe to toe with Gladiator, Champion, Hulk, Juggernaut (etc.) but we all know he's not strong enough to actually win. So when he gets his licks in, your love of the character grows. I love rooting for Petey. And I'd root for him against Megatron. But I believe comicbook Megatron is a team level threat and is simply too much for Petey.  There is no shame in that.

There are quite a few characters who have done extremely well against all the above opponents. Gambit and Canonball got their licks in on Gladiator (in what I like to call WTF moments). Folks like Spider-Man and Wolverine have very solid showings against Hulk. As aforementioned, the Beast has far better showings agains Juggernaut than Colossus does... so Marvel showing a character on the same panel as a superior opponent does not necessarily mean that character is even in their league. 

More powerful heroes/villains job to inferior adversaries all the time. And this to promote said inferior character's credibility and popularity in comics.  Colossus has a right to be seen on the same page as these other strongmen, and to join these folks in battle. But we all know he can't win.

Colossus really is in serious trouble here ... this is not even a fair fight.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By cattlebattle
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@cattlebattle:  I actually like Colossus because he's kind of the underdog in many regards insofar as Marvel's strongmen are concerned. He's strong enough to go toe to toe with Gladiator, Champion, Hulk, Juggernaut (etc.) but we all know he's not strong enough to actually win. So when he gets his licks in, your love of the character grows. I love rooting for Petey. And I'd root for him against Megatron. But I believe comicbook Megatron is a team level threat and is simply too much for Petey.  There is no shame in that. There are quite a few characters who have done extremely well against all the above opponents. Gambit and Canonball got their licks in on Gladiator (in what I like to call WTF moments). Folks like Spider-Man and Wolverine have very solid showings against Hulk. As aforementioned, the Beast has far better showings agains Juggernaut than Colossus does... so Marvel showing a character on the same panel as a superior opponent does not necessarily mean that character is even in their league.  More powerful heroes/villains job to inferior adversaries all the time. And this to promote said inferior character's credibility and popularity in comics.  Colossus has a right to be seen on the same page as these other strongmen, and to join these folks in battle. But we all know he can't win. Colossus really is in serious trouble here ... this is not even a fair fight.
This post is beautiful and all, I agree with almost every word.....but, no one is still providing any feats or info on Megatron....Colossus has a laundry list of feats that evidence he could just punch holes through him

and btw....the only reason Beast fares against the Juggernaut is relying on his agility, and speed, He would never be able to take a punch like Pete has
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@cattlebattle said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@cattlebattle:  I actually like Colossus because he's kind of the underdog in many regards insofar as Marvel's strongmen are concerned. He's strong enough to go toe to toe with Gladiator, Champion, Hulk, Juggernaut (etc.) but we all know he's not strong enough to actually win. So when he gets his licks in, your love of the character grows. I love rooting for Petey. And I'd root for him against Megatron. But I believe comicbook Megatron is a team level threat and is simply too much for Petey.  There is no shame in that. There are quite a few characters who have done extremely well against all the above opponents. Gambit and Canonball got their licks in on Gladiator (in what I like to call WTF moments). Folks like Spider-Man and Wolverine have very solid showings against Hulk. As aforementioned, the Beast has far better showings agains Juggernaut than Colossus does... so Marvel showing a character on the same panel as a superior opponent does not necessarily mean that character is even in their league.  More powerful heroes/villains job to inferior adversaries all the time. And this to promote said inferior character's credibility and popularity in comics.  Colossus has a right to be seen on the same page as these other strongmen, and to join these folks in battle. But we all know he can't win. Colossus really is in serious trouble here ... this is not even a fair fight.
This post is beautiful and all, I agree with almost every word.....but, no one is still providing any feats or info on Megatron....Colossus has a laundry list of feats that evidence he could just punch holes through him  and btw....the only reason Beast fares against the Juggernaut is relying on his agility, and speed, He would never be able to take a punch like Pete has

100% fact.
armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By armylife1124
@Super_SoldierXII said:
Nice, I agree with this completely, Colossus is my favorite character, but he never gets shown accomplishing really great feats.  He always gets a huge hit in or takes a big punch, but the big winning shot goes to one of the more popular X-Men.  I think Colossus is capable of doing much more than he is usually shown.  Of course Colossus can take down a Sentinel, but Megatron could take down several Sentinels.  Megatron VS the X-Men would be cool and the X-Men could win, but against just one X-Men Megatron will usually come out on top.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Edgeworth_11 said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

This post is beautiful and all, I agree with almost every word.....but, no one is still providing any feats or info on Megatron....Colossus has a laundry list of feats that evidence he could just punch holes through him  and btw....the only reason Beast fares against the Juggernaut is relying on his agility, and speed, He would never be able to take a punch like Pete has
100% fact.

Actually, 100% not fact. Beast has soaked punches from Juggs on a few occasions and remained standing. Beast's showing, overall, against Juggernaut is substantially better than Colossus. Fact.  He beat Juggernaut single handedly via BFR. Fact. Here's him soaking a solid blow from Juggs (one directly, and one indirectly); 

Aside from his few fracasses with Juggs, Beast looked far better than Petey against WWHulk as well. He soaked a few punches from WWHulk and remained conscious. This too is Fact. So, I really don't see Petey lasting a few panels with Juggs as a big deal or in any way an indication he can beat Megatron.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By cattlebattle
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@cattlebattle

said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

100% fact.

Actually, 100% not fact. Beast has soaked punches from Juggs on a few occasions and remained standing. Beast's showing, overall, against Juggernaut is substantially better than Colossus. Fact.  He beat Juggernaut single handedly via BFR. Fact. Here's him soaking a solid blow from Juggs (one directly, and one indirectly); 

sigh.....again, there is no direct punch from Juggernaut, if anything he connects a blind shot while Beats fails to avoid him while in mid air, Colossus will take direct blows to the face

and again, everyone fails to give any Megatron feats. from what I've seen of Megatron is that he susceptible to any kind of damage (except gunfire). He has been electrocuted from having exposed wires, beaten by physical force. Sh*t ,in one comic Snake Eyes slashes Starscreams eye.

There is nothing to suggest that Megatron would be impervious to a punch thrown by Colossus  

@ntb1124 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Nice, I agree with this completely, Colossus is my favorite character, but he never gets shown accomplishing really great feats.  He always gets a huge hit in or takes a big punch, but the big winning shot goes to one of the more popular X-Men.  I think Colossus is capable of doing much more than he is usually shown.  Of course Colossus can take down a Sentinel, but Megatron could take down several Sentinels.  Megatron VS the X-Men would be cool and the X-Men could win, but against just one X-Men Megatron will usually come out on top.
Colossus has saved the day countless times....and he can take down waaaay more than one sentinel....If Colosssus is your favorite character...how come you don't know this??
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@cattlebattle

Wha!? Look at the pic again. Juggs double fists Beast behind the noggin. Beast lands on his head upon the rocks below. Juggernaut also rams Beast head first into and through a large tree knocking it down. And Beast is still in the fight. Sorry, but Beast soaked more than Petey did. Can't keep arguing against pictures can you?? So 'sigh' right back at you. Colossus 'briefly' going toe to toe with Juggs is a very mediocre feat at best. Kind of surprised you continue to lowball a fight you obviously never knew existed even when the pictures are right in front of you.

Most of the feats I know of from Megatron have him fighting other decepticons and/or autobots. Many with enough power & firepower to topple buildings and wreck cities. And I am thinking of Megatron more along the comicbook lines of just before and during Beast Wars and the like - along with Marvel's/UK's Time Wars and Generation 2 runs. Not the alternate reality, non-canon, crossover with G.I Joe. 

In the 'Another Time and Place' arc, Megatron battled Prime, and fended off an attack by both Autobots and Decepticons until he could get bailed out. Comparing a Transformer to a run of the mill Sentinel is extremely misleading IMO. Even some of the lower tier Transformers are more powerful, let alone Megatron.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By tron_bonne

You people need to understand. Megatron is NOT like a Sentinal. He is actually way above a Nimrod, and Tri-Sentinal put together. 

He is very fast for a giant. Fast reflexes and reaction speeds in par to Wolverine. This makes him very much faster than Colossus. If Megatron puts the grip on Colossus.... 

There's simply NOTHING Colossus can do! 

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#89  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@tron_bonne: What has he done to put his reflexes on Wolverine's level?
armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By armylife1124
@cattlebattle: I know he can take down a couple sentinels, I am stating that Megatron is probably equal to several Sentinels, in the "Days of Future Past" or whatever the story arc was called wasn't he killed by Sentinels.  Colossus VS 1 or two Sentinels, sure maybe even a few more and he doesn't have a chance.  I am of the thinking that Megatron is much further advanced, and better in combat than a manned or unmanned Sentinel.  If this is a heart choice, I would chose Colossus, but going buy the assumptions above I would chose Megatron to come out of this one.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By cattlebattle
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@cattlebattle:  Wha!? Look at the pic again. Juggs double fists Beast behind the noggin. Beast lands on his head upon the rocks below. Juggernaut also rams Beast head first into and through a large tree knocking it down. And Beast is still in the fight. Sorry, but Beast soaked more than Petey did. Can't keep arguing against pictures can you?? So 'sigh' right back at you. Colossus 'briefly' going toe to toe with Juggs is a very mediocre feat at best. Kind of surprised you continue to lowball a fight you obviously never knew existed even when the pictures are right in front of you. Most of the feats I know of from Megatron have him fighting other decepticons and/or autobots. Many with enough power & firepower to topple buildings and wreck cities. And I am thinking of Megatron more along the comicbook lines of just before and during Beast Wars and the like - along with Marvel's/UK's Time Wars and Generation 2 runs. Not the alternate reality, non-canon, crossover with G.I Joe.  In the 'Another Time and Place' arc, Megatron battled Prime, and fended off an attack by both Autobots and Decepticons until he could get bailed out. Comparing a Transformer to a run of the mill Sentinel is extremely misleading IMO. Even some of the lower tier Transformers are more powerful, let alone Megatron.
That is not a direct hit...Beast is in mid air when he hits him, there is no fight where Juggernaut punches Beast square, dead on. Colossus held his own in a bar fight with Juggs and tussled with him even knocking him around during Dark Phoenix saga. That is one of Beats 4 encounters and he never really does much but dodge.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By tron_bonne
@god_spawn said:
He's a AAA fighter and he's been a great grand master of all combat skills for some billion years. His body moves fluent like a human, not like a Sentinel. 

One Megatron could probably destroy a whole army of Sentinels.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@tron_bonne said:
@god_spawn said:
He's a AAA fighter and he's been a great grand master of all combat skills for some billion years. His body moves fluent like a human, not like a Sentinel.  One Megatron could probably destroy a whole army of Sentinels.
That says nothing about his reflexes.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By tron_bonne
@god_spawn said:
@tron_bonne said:
@god_spawn said:
He's a AAA fighter and he's been a great grand master of all combat skills for some billion years. His body moves fluent like a human, not like a Sentinel.  One Megatron could probably destroy a whole army of Sentinels.
Being a master of combat does say something about reflexes. Duh! Ok, if it's not like Wolverine, let's say it's like Scott's or Bruce Lee's. It makes no difference. He has reflexes like a grand master martial artist.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@tron_bonne said:
@god_spawn said:
@tron_bonne said:
@god_spawn said:
Being a master of combat does say something about reflexes. Duh! Ok, if it's not like Wolverine, let's say it's like Scott's or Bruce Lee's. It makes no difference. He has reflexes like a grand master martial artist.
That still says nothing about his reflexes, I asked what has he done to put his reflexes on Wolverine's level and you just blabbed about how he is fluent and a good fighter.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By tron_bonne
@god_spawn said:
@tron_bonne said:
@god_spawn said:
@tron_bonne said:
@god_spawn said:
That still says nothing about his reflexes, I asked what has he done to put his reflexes on Wolverine's level and you just blabbed about how he is fluent and a good fighter.
Well, he can roll, dodge lasers, back flip, kip-up, summer sault, can't hit him from behind because he senses it before it gets to him. Yea, that sounds like reflexes any master could do right? Batman, Slade, Wolverine, Iron Fist.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@tron_bonne: Better, not so hard to be specific now is it?
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@cattlebattle said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@cattlebattle:  Wha!? Look at the pic again. Juggs double fists Beast behind the noggin. Beast lands on his head upon the rocks below. Juggernaut also rams Beast head first into and through a large tree knocking it down. And Beast is still in the fight. Sorry, but Beast soaked more than Petey did. Can't keep arguing against pictures can you?? So 'sigh' right back at you. Colossus 'briefly' going toe to toe with Juggs is a very mediocre feat at best. Kind of surprised you continue to lowball a fight you obviously never knew existed even when the pictures are right in front of you. Most of the feats I know of from Megatron have him fighting other decepticons and/or autobots. Many with enough power & firepower to topple buildings and wreck cities. And I am thinking of Megatron more along the comicbook lines of just before and during Beast Wars and the like - along with Marvel's/UK's Time Wars and Generation 2 runs. Not the alternate reality, non-canon, crossover with G.I Joe.  In the 'Another Time and Place' arc, Megatron battled Prime, and fended off an attack by both Autobots and Decepticons until he could get bailed out. Comparing a Transformer to a run of the mill Sentinel is extremely misleading IMO. Even some of the lower tier Transformers are more powerful, let alone Megatron.

That is not a direct hit...Beast is in mid air when he hits him, there is no fight where Juggernaut punches Beast square, dead on. Colossus held his own in a bar fight with Juggs and tussled with him even knocking him around during Dark Phoenix saga. That is one of Beats 4 encounters and he never really does much but dodge.

No. It's a direct hit. Beast was thrown into the air as a result of said direct hit and was not somehow hovering in the air beforehand. Knocked into the air, falls down onto the rocks below and bangs his head to boot. Getting faceplanted into a giant tree that Juggs charged into is also fairly direct. Please show me a picture of Colossus soaking a direct hit and getting back up? There are none. Colossus does not hold his own. Colossus takes one solid blow, is stunned, then gets a building dropped on top of him. Check the scan on the previous page carefully. And before this fight, in their earlier tussle, Petey gets a shot in when Wolverine grabs his hand and throws the bloody punch for him! Kind of a ridiculous moment really. Afterward, Colossus flips, double kicks Juggernaut, into a wall which collapses on both of them, then is shown KO'd in Juggernaut's hand (still in metal form, so Colossus reverting to human form everytime he's KO'd is inconsistent).  

So Colossus does not stand toe to toe with Juggernaut in any meaningful way. Hank did.
rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By rico_3088

I can't believe this battle went 5 pages, comic book Megatron is someone the whole x-men would have to fight.  as much as I love Colossus he has no way of beating Megatron. 
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

ComicBook Megatron stomps with ease.