Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cap. Briny

VS

Colossus is a mutant with the mutation of being able to turn his skin (or is it whole body?) into an indestructable metal. He has super strength and super durability. Wolverine trained him in h2h combat as did Cyclops, Nightcrawler also trained him in acrobatics. Colossus is a more than formittable foe, I would guess his strength level is around 80 tons but I don't know for sure.

Korg is an alien rock being called a Kronan. His rock skin can take beatings from the Hulk in the Planet Hulk era, withstand molten lava, take hits from the mechanical laser staffs the Deaths Head Warguards have and took a blow from Silver Surfer's board (I don't know if SS's super strength was weakened when he went through the Great Portal).

Korg also served in the Kronan army, giving him years of expierience.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Phorqe

In one of the WW Hulk issues, it said that all of the warbound were as strong as the Hulk used to be. So, I would say Korg might have a strength advantage. I don't know that much about him, and I would like Colossus to win, but Korg might be too much.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3  Edited By The_Martian

I read somewhere that Korg battled Thor. If he could stand up to him he should beable to handle Colossus pretty easy.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Korg is a beast.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Renegade Lantern

I think Colossus would take this and just a heads up battles should be in the battles forum.

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cap. Briny

I first saw Korg in Planet Hulk, and my first thought was that he looked cool. And now after reading ALL of Planet Hulk (and wwh,if that matters) I find that he is more than a cool looking character but one with an awsome story! I would hate for them to just drop him from Marvel comics now that wwh is over, if it were up to me I would add him to a comic or even give him his own mini.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Cap. Briny says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"I think Colossus would take this and just a heads up battles should be in the battles forum."

My bad."

No worries.. It's just with the mods and admin are trying to clean up the vine and have everything go into the right spot.

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cap. Briny

Renegade Lantern says:

"I think Colossus would take this and just a heads up battles should be in the battles forum."

My bad.

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cap. Briny

Renegade Lantern says:

"Cap. Briny says:
"Renegade Lantern says:
My bad."
No worries.. It's just with the mods and admin are trying to clean up the vine and have everything go into the right spot. "

Gotcha.

So why do you say Colossus?

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Cap. Briny says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"Cap. Briny says:
"Renegade Lantern says:
My bad."
No worries.. It's just with the mods and admin are trying to clean up the vine and have everything go into the right spot. "

Gotcha.

So why do you say Colossus?

"

His training and strength. I haven't really seen much of Korg except for the HULK stuff.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Phorqe

Nobody says:

"I read somewhere that Korg battled Thor. If he could stand up to him he should beable to handle Colossus pretty easy."

Yeah, if he could stand up to Thor for more than a few seconds, Colossus probably won't be much of a challenge.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

If korg can take the warbound, or the surfer, or thor, and not die. Then Collossus doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cap. Briny

Renegade Lantern says:

"His training and strength. I haven't really seen much of Korg except for the HULK stuff. "

Korg has had years of expeirience in the Kronan militarary, and a stint in the Maw.

His strength is enough to take the Hulk in the Planet Hulk era. Now remember Hulk took in the Godseye sttilyte (however u spell it) when it went supernova, also you must recall it was being fuled by Hulk's gamma radiation. So essentially Hulk got a power up, of whatever size.

So I would say that "the Hulk stuff" is more than reliable material to base your opinion of his chances in this fight off of.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bo88gdan

KOrg would win

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Veitha

Any scan of Korg's feats?? Colossus has more feats and he's a 100 tonner at least, I'd like to see something from Korg

Avatar image for eobartthawne123
EobartThawne123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

korg

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers