Avatar image for hulkstrongerthan1
Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hulkstrongerthan1

instead of colossus metal his body is pure adamantium.

remeber colossus is purley solid so everthing his body would be adamantium. 

Orcid11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Orcid11

so he is just a clunk of metal
Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hulkstrongerthan1

i take it you dont know anything about comics

Orcid11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Orcid11

go boost yourself
Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hulkstrongerthan1

lol

Orcid11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Orcid11

you're naughty
Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Lost_Rellik

This is a failed thread, end of story......Gladiator makes Colossus look like a fool.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Lance Uppercut

So.... nothing happens. Colossus can't touch Glads, and if someone says Glads can win by BFR, you'll immediately shout hax, calling no BFR. So it's a stalemate.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kaino12

does colosus breath in space? 
i ask because while the bfr wouldent happen gladiator isent agenst distroying planets though he'd be lothe to do so...
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Phorqe

OK! New rules:

Colossus is made out of adamantium and Gladiator is made out of Silly Putty!
Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaino12 said:
" does colosus breath in space? i ask because while the bfr wouldent happen gladiator isent agenst distroying planets though he'd be lothe to do so... "
he dont need to breath in form
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kaino12
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" @kaino12 said:
" does colosus breath in space? i ask because while the bfr wouldent happen gladiator isent agenst distroying planets though he'd be lothe to do so... "
he dont need to breath in form "
well in that case gladiator because he can stop himself from moveing where as my main metal man cant.
Avatar image for monev_justgeneral14
Monev-Justgeneral14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adamantium Or Not, Colossus Still Loses.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thatguy

he keeps trying to put Colossus over....lol

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By joshmightbe

gladiator chucks him into the sun end of story

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:

"gladiator chucks him into the sun end of story "

U took the words right out of my mouth
Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no bfrs

Avatar image for monev_justgeneral14
Monev-Justgeneral14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"no bfrs "

It Doesnt Matter.  

Gladiator Can Still Smash Colossus Into Planet After Planet Until He Is Defeated.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By acewasp23
@Lance Uppercut said:
"So.... nothing happens. Colossus can't touch Glads, and if someone says Glads can win by BFR, you'll immediately shout hax, calling no BFR. So it's a stalemate. "
Wow you were right about Him calling No BFR 

@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"no bfrs "

i don't know fighting in the Sun isn't really BFR...  
how do we know Gladiator didn't throw him there with plans on continuing the battle there.. 
meh even with your Mid thread rule changes (you have to love when they do that).. so far BFD's are still in play..  

Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt gladiator already beat colossus during the dark phoenix saga?..
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Collosus is good and tough, but don't try to put him to far out of his league.  You're gonna make people hate him as much a Storm = (
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By joshmightbe

how ever you put it colossus is getting stomped bad and im a fan of colossus but here he gets beat almost bad enough to call it a spite thread

Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he actually fought gladiator in a comic 
they was hitting each other so hard that buildings were falling down.

Gladiator only won by out lasting colossus stamina

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By kagetaicho
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" @kaino12 said:
Yes he does. Also regardless of that Gladiator is strong enough to move planets Colossus only can lift around 100 tons. Also even adamantium cant survive at the core of the sun.
nonobee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nonobee
@kagetaicho: I remember in the old days during secret wars I think it was Reed who stated that even a supernova cant melt it. But recent It seems less durable..

And also.. Gladiator whops ass no mater...
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FLCL1

glads ftw
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By "Colossus"

I thought once adamantium was made it couldnt be melted?

anyways if colossus is adamantium he would get beat silly but he wouldnt get injured i guess

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By "Colossus"
@kagetaicho said:
" @Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" @kaino12 said:
Yes he does. Also regardless of that Gladiator is strong enough to move planets Colossus only can lift around 100 tons. Also even adamantium cant survive at the core of the sun. "
actually in his metal state he doesnt need to breath. and the fact that his lungs turning into organic steel
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#29  Edited By Bobby X
@"Colossus":

I've seen Havok melt down a giant adamantium door that was 6 feet thick, so it can definitely still melt at some point.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By "Colossus"
@Bobby X said:
" @"Colossus": I've seen Havok melt down a giant adamantium door that was 6 feet thick, so it can definitely still melt at some point. "
how hot is the sun?
colossus can survivie up to 9000F
so if he is adamantium it would higher than that right?
p.s does the OP think that making him adamantium would make him stronger lol
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By Bobby X
@"Colossus" said:
" @Bobby X said:
" @"Colossus": I've seen Havok melt down a giant adamantium door that was 6 feet thick, so it can definitely still melt at some point. "
how hot is the sun? colossus can survivie up to 9000F so if he is adamantium it would higher than that right? p.s does the OP think that making him adamantium would make him stronger lol "

I don't really know what the OP is thinking lol. I'm just saying that I have seen Adamantium melted down before and leaving it at that.
Sniper Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sniper Jack

Regardless of what enhancements you make to Colossus, Gladiator would still defeat him. I still have a comic where Gladiator snaps one of Wolverine's adamantium claws off, so clearly he has the strength to break this type of metal.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator wins.

skepta91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By skepta91

I came across this thread scratching my forehead just by the title.

Collosus vs are you fucking serious? This isn't a fight, Collosus could be made out of Vibranium for all I care. Gladiator would absolutly ruin him, he'd smash him about the planets and solar system like a rag doll and yeah nuff said.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage thoughts?

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When they first fought gladiator took him out and its not like colossus was cut in any way. The internal force is what took him out. I dont think that changes much here. Im sure adamantium helps, but not sure if its enough.

Now that said, Colossus also gave him an OK fight in their first fight. But Gladiator has been buffed far more than colossus since then.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#37 god_spawn  Moderator

Gladiator. Even if Colossus was made of a more durable metal, that doesn't mean he would be any stronger, and Gladiator still has a speed edge, flight, strength, and versatility edge. Colossus would be in space.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

If he has some sort of healing like Logan in his youth, then he might stand a chance against Glads

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AbelHsu

Gladiator throws him into the sun.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@reaverlation: Colossus would beat the crap out of him as long as Gladiator does not opt to BFR, which is basically his only way of winning.

Gladiator. Even if Colossus was made of a more durable metal, that doesn't mean he would be any stronger, and Gladiator still has a speed edge, flight, strength, and versatility edge. Colossus would be in space.

Gladiator isn't that far from Colossus as far as strength goes, Claremont was pretty clear about this when he made them both fight each other and actually KO'd each other. He does have a versatility and speed edge but strength means little to nothing when Kallark can't harm Colossus in the slightest in this particular situation. As far as i know, Colossus would beat him every single time if Kallark does not opt to BFR.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glads

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#42  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ghostravage: He still physically holds a stat edge in pretty much every category, and I do say he holds a better strength edge. What was originally intended as one thing but with how they've both grown is different, so I'm not discrediting the fight, I'm saying that in comparison, Claremont's writers intention doesn't hold a significant weight overall, and if we want to throw in Claremont's fight, Gladiator also no sold the original attack from Colossus with the pillar. As far as a feat goes, it's definitely a good one and consistent for Colossus and Gladiator in some regards, but not something I'd base this argument off of here. I don't think Gladiator is going to be beating Hulk and Thor, but he's done better than Colossus has. I don't think Colossus wouldn't have been able to do as well as Glads has against Vulcan, or Hyperion. I won't disagree with the notion that Gladiator won't harm him due to the adamantium, and yes he would eventually lose in a drawn out fight since Colossus does have the strength to harm him. But BFR isn't out of Gladiator's character, so that option is still there.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@god_spawn: Yes, he still holds the physical stat advantage as much as versaility but that means little when he cannot harm his enemy and certainly is completely capable of being harmed by it. Gladiator in my opinion has not really grow that much to be honest considering even during War of Kings Black Bolt was easily overpowering him physically and Boltagon isn't exactly someone you would use for as an example of physical prowess to say the least and this power level has been rather consistent under different writers, Claremont being the one who wrote most of his background, relevant and important fights. Colossus's fight is just one fight, the same can be said about Gladiator failing to harm Wonder Man and being capable of being harmed by him as well as Eric Masterson who regardless of his statements, managed to tank his hits just fine, physically overpower him and beat the crap out of him with lightning much weaker than Thor's considering it was Living Lightning who isn't particularly impressive in comparison. So you have Claremont and John Byrne thinking the same thing about Gladiator, then you have Scott Lobdell thinking he's not capable of overpowering Cannonball yet you have mutants like Tsung, Gambit as Death and 1800's weaponry either managing to harm him easily or flat out tiring him and consuming his shield, which someone on Gladiator's supposed paygrade should be able to replicate just fine. That's 5 different writers giving Gladiator a consistent powerlevel way underneath his fight with Earth-712 Hyperion.

My views on Gladiator are not that good and personally i think he's bordering in high mid tier or around Bleeding Edge Iron Man to be honest, even though he has outliers here and there, those do not counter the consistency of all the other instances and the relevancy of the people who wrote them. I agree he can win by BFR but that's honestly his only way of winning here and i do not think is practical to assume he'll opt to BFR Colossus in all scenarios... Specially when most of the time he starts being super arrogant to say the least... Besides, after noticing he cannot harm Colossus, his confidence is surely compromised.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gladiator wins if he uses BFR. Otherwise, Colossus wins.